Harem House - Selene Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not!" Kat said cheerfully. She gave Selene a look that suggested her tone was entirely false. She turned her attention back to Mindy. "We definitely have to change that underwear, though. You said you bought lingerie?"

Mindy nodded and returned to the dresser. She opened the second drawer from the top and scooped up two armfuls of lace, string, and sheer fabric. Selene cleared the rest of the bed by pushing it all onto the floor, and Mindy dumped them out onto her bed.

"I went kind of nuts at the store." Mindy admitted and blushed as she looked down at the floor. "I uh... wasn't sure what he would like."

"He'll like all of it, I'm sure." Kat laughed. "What makes you feel sexy?"

"All of it." Mindy laughed. "It's all the skimpiest, sexiest stuff I could find."

"Anything red?" Selene asked, spotting the obvious answer as she raised a pair of skimpy sheer lace panties.

"Those, for sure." Kat nodded. "And for the top?"

"Well, with the backless dress...." Selene seemed to be thinking it over.

"Are you thinking braless?" Kat asked.

Selene nodded as Mindy scoffed. Selene gave her a surprised look.

"Oh, you're serious?" Mindy asked.

"Yeah. I think Arthur would like easy access...." Selene suggested. She got quieter the more she went on, not sure why Mindy was giving her a look of disbelief.

"I don't think I've gone without a bra since I was twelve." Mindy scoffed. "I got them heavy boobs."

Kat looked puzzled, but Selene laughed.

"From crazy ex-girlfriend?" Selene asked Kat as though her question explained everything.

However, Kat's confused look failed to fade, and she shrugged it off. "If you're not comfortable going braless, do you have something that will match the bottoms?"

"Yeah." Mindy raised up a matching bra. It was sheer red lace all over, and the cups were more prominent than any bra in either of their bedrooms, even if they were only half-cupped. Selene almost laughed, but she figured her Master would like the variety. Not only was Mindy different in breast size, but her black hair contrasted with Selene and Kat's blonde. Mindy's darker complexion, different ethnicity, and different body shape helped to round out his harem.

Selene knew Arthur would enjoy Mindy's breasts. He liked curvy, well-built women like Mindy, Kelly, and Kat. Selene's own curves were on the slender side. She knew that, but she enjoyed pleasing her Master anyway.

"Maybe bring it in your purse." Selene suggested. "If it gets too much, go to the bathroom and put it on. But that doesn't look like it'll offer much support anyway. You should try to go without it for as long as you can. Arthur will enjoy it when he realizes you're not wearing a bra, and the sweater will cover up any accidental side boob."

Mindy seemed to think it over but finally nodded. Selene knew Arthur's romantic and sexual preferences better than she did. Selene was the mastermind behind this whole arrangement anyway, so it was probably best to trust her judgment. Mindy was trying so many new things already, so why not one more by going out without a bra?

"Okay." Mindy said as she folded the bra in her hands.

"Perfect." Selene smiled.

"Now, what are you doing for hair and makeup?" Kat asked as her phone went off.

Selene and Mindy turned to that while Kat checked her phone. She had an email notification that made her smile, and she opened it as Mindy sat at her desk, and Selene started brushing her hair. The two of them chatted about something Kat didn't listen to while she read over what Arthur had sent her. The first of hopefully many lesson plans.

"From: Arthur

To: Katerine

Subject: Lesson 001 Showing You the Ropes

Kat,

I've taken the liberty of gathering a few resources you might want to read up on ahead of time (attached is a sheet of links). Totally optional, but hopefully, they'll put you at ease about being tied up and give you an idea of what to expect.

Now, for the schedule of the session, I've decided we should follow this agenda:

The Collaring

Equipment Inspection

Review of Previous Material

Punishments

Playtime

Aftercare

The Uncollaring

The Collaring - The submissive will present herself and receive her collar. She will undress to the specified costume (see below). She will kneel at her Dominant's feet and put on her collar if she wishes to submit herself. She will then recite her pledge of submission, and the session will officially begin with all its rules adhered to by both the submissive and her Dom.

Costume - A pair of panties or bikini bottoms may be worn if the submissive desires. Nipple clamps are also permissible but should be added after the ties are complete. Otherwise, she should be totally nude (preferred).

Collar - Pink, leather, o ring, steel buckle. Kat's personal collar will be hung by the door before play. The Dom will take it from the wall and place it around her throat when she kneels in the Nadu position and accepts it.

Submissive's Pledge:

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

I will put Sir's will before my own and obey him in all things.

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

I will openly and honestly communicate with my Sir.

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

I will do my best to please my Dom as his submissive.

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

I will try new things and trust my Dom to respect my limits.

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

I will learn, grow, and follow where my Sir leads me.

I am your submissive. You are my Sir.

Take me at your pleasure, Sir.

Equipment Inspection - The submissive and the Master will review and inspect any equipment used in the session. The submissive may veto any objectionable equipment at this time, and the Master may alter the equipment list depending on the soundness and integrity of any equipment under inspection.

Nipple clamps

Rabbit vibrator

Remote vibrator

Ring gag

Ball gag

Cotton Rope, various lengths

Paddle

Riding Crop

Other equipment may be introduced during play at the Master's discretion. If the submissive objects to any new equipment not on this list, she may do so by exercising her moderate safety word: "Yellow Light."

Review of Previous Material - The Master will quiz the submissive on previous material learned, including safewords, positions, and any material that her Master might consider relevant or necessary. Rewards or punishments shall be merited by correct or incorrect answers.

Punishments - A recitation of previous punishment-earning offenses (if any) and a punishment of the Master's choosing to deliver proportionate to the offense(s).

Punishments for this session are to be doled out by paddle, riding crop, or hand strikes to the breasts or ass at Sir's discretion.

Playtime - The core element of the lesson. In this lesson, the Dominant will review several essential ties with the submissive by applying them to her and binding her in different positions with rope. He will stimulate her sexually and/or allow her to stimulate him sexually, depending on the tie. The Dominant may photograph the submissive in her ties to document the lesson. The Dominant will follow all recommended safety procedures and see to the submissive's safety above all else. The submissive will serve her Dominant and make every effort to please him.

Ties:

Bracelet Tie

Anklet Tie

Hog Tie

Basic Chair Tie

Reverse Chair Tie

Wall Spread Eagle Tie

Bed Spread Eagle Tie

Arm-Bind Tie

Frog Tie

Wing Tie

The order may change, and specific ties may be skipped or added if time allows. Use the links in the attachment to research the ties if you want to learn the positions, knots, and the rest ahead of time.

Aftercare - The Dominant and the submissive will relax and unwind from the session. Any rope marks or burns will be treated, and the two shall relax until it is time for the submissive to return home, uncollar, or sleep.

The Dom will help the submissive to relax, massage her, and let her rest.

The Uncollaring - The submissive will kneel, thank her Dominant, remove her collar, ending the session, and get dressed. She is then free to stay, or depart, as the session is officially over.

Let me know if you have any questions or objections or need clarification.

Your Sir,

Arthur"

Arthur smirked as the response from Kat came through a little more quickly than he expected.

Kat's email read: "Looks good. A little weirdly formal, but I didn't see anything I objected to. I'll read over the links if I can before the lesson. Now go get ready for your date, Sir! Wear something nice!"

Arthur smirked as he leaned back in his desk chair. She had a point. He wanted to freshen up before his date with Mindy, but looking at his computer clock, he knew he had plenty of time. He'd been ignoring the growing number of notifications on his phone for most of the weekend when it came to his email inbox, and now it was time.

They were always junk emails, except for a few of the ones he had forwarded from his school account or his personal emails with absolutely nobody. Texts, Messenger, Tweets, and Snaps were all anyone used to communicate anymore. Emails were mostly spam now, like regular mail, but quicker. The emails between his lab partners, classmates, and now Kat were the only exceptions to the rule.

Since this was a universally acknowledged rule, he was surprised to see he had a message from someone he didn't recognize that didn't seem to be spam at all.

Subject: I'm Sorry

"Arthur,

Your mom sent me your email info, and I know that you don't want to talk to me, ever, but I have to talk to you. I know how I treated you in high school was not fair or kind. I know that it was wrong and that you never did or said, or probably even thought, half the things the girls and I used to accuse you of. I've thought of hundreds of excuses, rationalizations, and justifications for my words and actions over the years, but the truth is: I was a bitch. I was a straight-up bitch, and I'm sorry.

I know that probably doesn't mean much to you after all this time. We both went off to college, and you've hopefully moved on with your life. You're not the gross little hanger-on that you used to be, and I'm not that over-achieving popular girl anymore. My experiences in the colleges I've gone to since we graduated high school have been intense and life-changing. I've grown as a person, I hope. And I want you to know that I forgive you for all the clingy stalkerish things you used to do in high school. I know you weren't trying to be a creep. You were just trying to be a friend, the way we were when we were kids, even if we'd both grown up.

Hopefully, we've grown up a lot since childhood and high school. Again, I'm sorry for everything, and I forgive you for everything. I hope you can forgive me.

I'll actually be attending your school in the spring semester and hopefully spend my super-senior year there next year. It's a long story, but I've managed to squeeze four years of college into five. Lol. I know you're looking at Grad school there, according to your mom, so I expect we'll see a lot of each other. Especially if what your mom is offering comes to be, with me renting a room at their place. I hope it won't be awkward for either of us, especially since she said you might be living there too.

I know we can never go back to the way things were and be friends like we used to be. But I know people grow, and I hope you and I can grow to be friends again, even if just a little. I miss my knight in shining armor, and I look back on those memories of you and I playing around as kids as some of the best in what I realize now was an otherwise extremely lonely childhood.

You don't have to email back if you don't want to. I get it. You don't even have to accept any of my apologies. If you want to avoid each other even as we awkwardly cohabitate for the next year or so, I'll even do my best to oblige. But I hope you've grown up as much as I have these last few years, if not more than I have, and can find it in you to reconcile.

Sincerely,

Lynn"

Arthur stared at the screen for several minutes after he'd finished reading. Reading it had taken him through a million different emotional knee-jerk reactions. It fractured him like a mirror, with different shards of responses tearing through his mind simultaneously. He could write back, or he could ignore her. He could tell her to fuck off with her half-hearted apologies, eat shit, and die, preferably painfully. He could tell her that he respected her for not trying to excuse every needle she'd stabbed him with over the years but that he did not feel the need to engage with her or accept any apologies, as she deserved no forgiveness.

That much was true. Lynn didn't deserve any kind of peace of mind, happiness, or anything like that. She'd had all that in high school when she was making fun of him with any number of the jocks she fucked or bitches she befriended. Lynn Barrera was his bully, who tormented him every day for four years of high school without remorse or regret.

Even now, she only apologized because she needed a place to live. There was far too much forgiveness and far too little apology for someone who ruined every day of high school for him. And what had happened to her that she couldn't finish a bachelor's degree in four years like everybody else? Did she flunk out of a school or two? Did he want to know or even care? He should just write back and tell her to fuck off, but even that was too light on enmity for his taste.

He sighed. He'd fucked two sisters multiple times today. He'd won an argument with his father, which was the rarer occurrence between the two. His new normal was every man's dream. He had a date with a hot freshman from his office in about an hour. He did not need to spend another thought or moment on Lynn Barrera.

He took a deep breath, closed the email, closed his eyes, and breathed. He thought of Selene. He thought of her smile, the way her hair rolled over her shoulders and flowed down her back to the top of her pert round ass. He thought of the way the droplets of water cascaded over her nipples. The way she wrinkled her nose at him sometimes and the way she giggled. She and Kat shared that giggle as they shared many things.

He thought of Kat's tight blonde curls bouncing as he hammered into her. He thought of her hard bright eyes challenging him with a look. He recalled her pale rump straining against her pink underwear and the smell of his soap against her skin as he moved his hands over her naked body.

He thought of Kelly and her freckled face smiling at him, framed by her red hair falling over her shoulders and tangling with her green lingerie.

He thought of his lunch with Mindy and how happy she'd been when he said yes to going on their date today. Her white smile against tanned skin, framed by wave after wave of black as night hair.

His phone dinged in a notification. He smiled, opened his eyes, and he checked his messages.

Slut: Good luck on your date, Master! If you need any tips, just let me know, and if you need me after, just say the word!

Selene then sent a selfie of herself and Kat, giving him thumbs-up and smiling. It was the first selfie he'd gotten of her in a few days where she had clothes on. It was funny how much things had changed between them in less than a week. He didn't recognize the background, but it wasn't in focus either.

Arthur smiled and messaged her back.

Master: Thanks, slut. Have fun studying!

Selene sent back a rolled-eyes emoji. Arthur laughed and was about to pocket his phone when it dinged again. This time, it wasn't Selene but Kat.

Katerine: I know I said it in the email, but have fun on your date with Mindy!

Katerine: Don't be shy, be assertive. Take the lead!

Arthur: Lol. Okay. I'll remember that for our session too.

Katerine: Good! Also, can I change the nicknames in this chat?

Arthur: Sure.

Kat changed her name in the chat to Brat and Arthur's name to Sir.

Brat: Is this okay?

Arthur sent the thumbs-up emoji and then moved to put his phone away. It was almost in his pocket when he got another alert. He laughed and pulled it back out. This time, it was a message from Mindy.

Mindy: Four o'clock, right? At the dorm?

Arthur: Yup! See you soon!

Mindy: And the plan is still bowling?

Arthur: If that's okay with you.

Mindy: It is! I've never been. I'm looking forward to it. :D

Arthur: Me too. :D See you soon.

Arthur pocketed his phone and turned off his computer. He needed to clean himself up, fix his hair, make sure his face had no blemishes or anything on it, and change his clothes. He got up from his computer chair and headed toward the study door. Just as he crossed it, he got a message from Kelly.

Kelly: French maid.

Arthur: German butler?

Kelly: lol. No. That's what I want to play Friday. French Maid. So, don't clean your apartment.

Arthur: Lol. Okay. Dinner, and french maid. I'll let you do the dishes this time, and I'll be sure to throw down some extra dust.

Kelly: Perfect. :D Can't wait to show you this outfit.

Arthur: You could always send me a pic?

Kelly: No. I want to see your face when you see it. That's half the fun. Be patient. You'll see it Friday.

Arthur: But that's so far away!

Kelly: Well I'm not wearing it to the gym!

Arthur: Now, there's an idea. I'm sure they need someone to come in and clean the machines.

Kelly: Behave, Mister.

Arthur: I will not.

Kelly sent him a winking emoji, and he returned it with a halo emoji, which she responded to by sending a laughing emoji.

Kelly: Friday. See you then.

She then sent a kissy face.

Arthur returned a face with several kisses on it and a response.

Arthur: Can't wait.

Arthur smirked and shook his head. The idea of Kelly in a French maid costume with her perfectly toned body, full bell-shaped d-cup breasts, long legs, flat stomach, curvy hips...

Arthur: You going to the gym tomorrow?

Kelly: Yeah, in the morning if I get up in time. You?

Arthur: That's my plan. See you then?

Kelly: It's a weight date.

Arthur laughed.

Kelly: Please forget I said that. Like immediately.

Arthur: Said what?

Kelly: Thank you.

Kelly: See you tomorrow.

Arthur laughed and pocketed his phone. He couldn't remember what he was supposed to be doing. Then he felt a flare of guilt when he remembered he was supposed to be getting ready for his date with another woman. It was Kelly's idea to keep things casual and non-exclusive, and he, Selene, Kat, and Mindy had their arrangement, but this was his first time navigating his heart through so many different simultaneous interests.

He took a deep breath and looked around for a moment. Mindy. Right. He had a date with Mindy.

The flare of guilt persisted. Arthur felt guilty for messaging Kelly like that in between messaging Mindy and the others. Kelly was okay with seeing other people, and Mindy, Kat, and Selene had agreed to share him, but did that make it right to text Kelly when he was trying to get ready for his date with another girl?

There was no reason to be ashamed of sex; Arthur knew that. There was no reason to be ashamed of pleasure. He knew that too. Yet the society he grew up in didn't always make practicing that philosophy straightforward.

It would be easier once he'd had a chance to sit down and tell Kelly about the others. Once they'd talked, he told her the names of the other girls he was seeing and explained the situation to her and how Selene and Kat had presented it to Mindy. He'd told it to Mindy too, though not as clearly or nearly half as well before Selene and Kat talked with her.

He wondered what they talked about in that chat of theirs. Was it vanity to think they spoke of him? He was sure they had other interests in common. Selene was a nerd. Was Mindy? He honestly didn't know much about her other than what they talked about at the office. The occasional episode of something here or there as it became relevant to what they were doing. The occasional discussion of families, like how she worked for her dad's restaurant part-time, which had been new information the other night. Otherwise, he didn't know very much about her.