Harem House - Selene Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd spent most of the day Friday emptying the storage closet down the hall because a pipe that ran through it sprang a leak. Maintenance had stopped the leak and fixed the pipe over the weekend. Now all those boxes had to be moved back. Arthur frowned, but he knew what he was in for. At least, he thought he knew what he was in for until he heard Beth clear her throat from her office doorway at the far end of the right wall.

"Ji-Min, Arthur, so kind of you to join us, finally." Beth's tone was so mockingly friendly that Arthur immediately stopped and had to forcibly relax his shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm late." Arthur admitted. "I texted you earlier today, remember?"

"Yes." Beth nodded. "I need to speak with you." She said. "In my office." She added. "Now."

Mindy gave him a small smile as he passed her, and she went to her cubicle. Clearly, Beth was in a bad mood, and Arthur was about to receive the brunt of it.

"And you, Mindy? Why were you late this morning?" Beth asked as she stepped aside to let Arthur through her door.

"My alarm didn't go off. I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was running late at all. I thought I was right on time." Mindy admitted as she looked at the clock, which was just three minutes past the hour she would have typically arrived at work.

Beth gave her a look. She had the same excuse as Arthur but tweaked it slightly. The similarity in reason and the time of their arrival together made Beth suspicious, yet she knew that Mindy lived on campus and Arthur lived off of it.

"Don't let it happen again." Beth snapped. She shut her office door behind her with a loud clap as the student workers who'd turned slightly to the conversation went back to work.

Mindy spared a glance for the office door as Beth closed it behind Arthur, then turned on her computer and got to work.

Arthur had already taken one of the two seats in front of Beth's desk and waited patiently as Beth moved around it to take her seat behind her desk.

"What's up?" Arthur asked once she was seated and looking at him with her hands folded in front of her. "You seem more agitated than usual."

"I just want to be sure that you and I are on the same page about Saturday night." Beth stared at his eyes with an unrelenting gaze that seemed too forceful for his taste. He straightened in his chair and looked at her.

"Beth. Look. You were at a party, and you were having fun. You did body shots off a stripper. It's a funny story. Totally unconnected to my funny story of some lady in the parking lot thinking I was a stripper and me being unable to say no to a large amount of cash she literally threw at me through the window."

"So you're not a stripper." Beth clarified.

"Not usually, no." Arthur assured her. "Though I'll admit, it was pretty lucrative. I made more in a few hours of dancing than I would making minimum wage here for a few weeks." He'd spent most of it already or would have once he'd taken a bank trip to deposit it and pay off his mall purchases. He would have taken today off if he had thought about the sum this morning, but it was too late now. He was here.

"But nothing ever happened between you and me." Beth clarified. "Right?"

"Right." Arthur nodded. "I would be happy to falsify any document to that effect if it would put your mind at ease."

"I need this job, Arthur." Beth said exasperatedly. "I can't get fired over a sexual harassment suit."

"You have never sexually harassed me in the workplace, Beth. I probably could have walked through here naked a dozen times, and you'd not even looked up from playing candy crush on your computer." Arthur joked. Judging by the shift in Beth's expression, it was apparently the wrong joke.

"I do plenty of work, young man." Beth tried to come across as stern, but it was undercut by how relaxed Arthur continued to be and how nervous and agitated she was.

"Okay." Arthur said.

"Okay?" Beth asked. "You don't think I work all day?"

"Beth..." Arthur started.

"It's Miss Rian." Beth snapped.

"Really?" Arthur looked surprised. She was older than him by approximately a decade, but she'd never enforced any kind of formality between them before.

Beth didn't respond.

"Okay, Miss Rian." Arthur straightened up in his chair. He'd had enough, and he had another job lined up. He would land on his feet if she fired him for his attitude or something along those lines. "I'll be honest. We both know I do most of the work in this office, and you take the credit. If I wanted to, I could easily do your job. I trained you to do your job when you arrived and still do most of those tasks myself. The administration doesn't give me your job because I'm a student, and they see it as a full-time position."

Beth looked like he'd slapped her in the face, too stunned to argue.

"I understand that you're worried. A different person might leverage certain photographs of events against you to file a claim, get you fired, and take your job for themselves." Arthur continued. "But I don't want your job." He was speaking calmly, rationally, and most importantly, in his mind: theoretically. He had no photos of that night, though he was sure some were out there. He barely had any clothes on at the time. He could hardly be expected to have a camera too.

"What... what do you want?" Beth asked quietly. Her demeanor had gone from angry to stunned to suddenly... bashful? "If you don't want my job, what do you want from me?"

Arthur looked confused, looking around to see if he was being pranked. No one was there. He saw no hidden cameras, though he wasn't sure he would if they were present. No obvious nanny-cam devices new to the office were present. No cameras. Just the regular decor she'd always had, the single door to the hallway on the right and the entrance to the primary office area directly behind him: both closed with the shades pulled, which was her habit 99% of the time.

"I don't want anything from you." Arthur said, confused. "I just want to go about my business, as things were, until I say otherwise."

"Until you say otherwise?" Beth asked.

"Well..." Arthur hesitated. He couldn't admit that he was thinking about leaving soon once the money started coming in from renting the house. He wasn't ready to leave this job just yet. He could survive if Beth fired him, but he didn't want to drop it yet. It would be irresponsible.

"Do you... want special treatment?" Beth asked.

"Special treatment?" Arthur asked for clarification.

"You know what I mean." Beth said accusingly.

"I really don't." Arthur confessed. He knew the girls said he could sometimes be clueless, but try as he might, he couldn't think of what Beth meant. He was already treated like the boss by the other student workers. Beth left him alone most of the time and let him run things. This was the first time she'd called him into her office with anything even remotely resembling a disciplinary tone the entire time she'd worked here.

"I'll do whatever you want." Beth said finally. "Just don't spread those photographs around, don't take more, and don't report me to HR."

Arthur was genuinely confused. Assuming some existed, the photographs wouldn't be embarrassing for her. They would show a naked (except for the plastic fireman's helmet domed over the tip and some of the length of his penis) Arthur lying on a stage with women lined up to lick liquor off his abs or suck it out of his navel.

If anyone would use those for blackmail, wouldn't they try to blackmail Arthur with them? Though, admittedly, he was proud of his body rather than ashamed of it. If someone did post those photos all over school, it probably wouldn't hurt him any other than maybe getting made fun of for being a stripper in the first place.

Secondly, he'd never once asked Beth for anything. He'd rhetorically, and theoretically, said that someone else might try to do what she was suggesting he was doing, but he'd never actually done it. And here she was, offering to do whatever he wanted.

"Okay." Arthur said after a few moments of silence between them.

Beth nodded, closed her eyes, and started to undo her blouse.

Arthur was startled but managed to say, "Stop." in a clear and commanding tone with its desired effect. Her fingers stopped mid-way through unbuttoning the fourth button from her collar.

"What?" Beth asked, frustrated.

"What are you doing?" Arthur asked in that same commanding tone.

"I'm giving you.... What you... want?" Beth said hesitantly, finally ending it as a question rather than an answer.

"Miss Rian." Arthur sighed. "You're a very attractive woman, though I know that's entirely inappropriate of me to say, I'm willing to risk it, given our camaraderie and... current situation. I don't want you to feel rejected. But... this is not what I thought we were talking about."

"It's..." Beth blushed the deepest red Arthur had ever seen on a person. It was like something out of a cartoon that flowed from the top of her chest, which was now amply visible, to the very top of her head. He imagined steam might have come from her ears if she'd been better hydrated. "Oh, my god." She quickly rebuttoned the buttons on her blouse. "Oh, my god."

"Beth." Arthur said, still commanding but a bit more softly now. "It's okay. I'm... sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I-"

"Get out." Beth gestured to the door behind him. "Get out of my office right now!"

"Okay." Arthur nodded.

"And clean out your desk!" Beth snapped.

"Hey." Arthur said in such a firm tone that it snapped Beth back to several moments ago and grabbed the authority out of her hands again. "No. You're overreacting."

Beth was still blushing a furious red as she took to her feet, but her blouse was rebuttoned now. Arthur stood too, and he dwarfed her, which rooted her to where she stood behind her desk. She intended to storm around it, fling open the door, and make him leave. Instead, she was stuck in a half step with her hands on her desk, looking up at Arthur, whose tight t-shirt showed off all the muscles she'd seen unclothed Saturday night.

"Take a deep breath. A moment ago, you tried to offer me sex to not go to HR about something that happened off the clock and off campus, and now you're trying to fire me because I said no to something you tried to start on the clock and on campus?" Arthur asked.

"That's not what-" Beth stopped. It was precisely what she'd done. "But I only did that because I thought you were blackmailing me!"

"I never blackmailed you!" Arthur said back angrily. "You had this whole thing worked up in your head already! All I was going to ask for was some freedom to manage the other student workers, mainly so some of them could help me move the boxes back to the storage closet today!"

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed. "My God!" She finished and slumped into her chair. "I feel like such an idiot." She started crying, and Arthur did not know what to do or how to react other than humor.

"You feel like an idiot?" Arthur asked. "My hot boss was getting ready to fuck me on her desk, and I had to go and open my big mouth and ruin it."

Beth's scarlet blush returned with a fury, and she gestured silently at the door behind him again. "Just... go and get those boxes out of there. Use whoever you need."

"Thank you." Arthur sighed and turned to leave.

"And Arthur?" Beth stepped forward a tiny step. "Please don't-"

"I won't tell anyone." Arthur agreed. "And you and I will never speak of this, or Saturday night, again."

Beth nodded and flattened her palms against her stomach and lap to smooth out her clothes and steady her breathing as Arthur exited.

"Okay..." Arthur said, taking stock of who was in the office. He was the only guy, but he usually didn't mind that. The only problem was that everyone else at the office wore heeled shoes and wasn't typically prepared to do any heavy lifting at a moment's notice. That's what they had him for, after all. "Dinah, you're with me." He said, choosing the only girl with the misfortune to wear flats today.

With the two of them moving boxes, it moved at twice the pace it had the day before, which was fortunate. Arthur left and returned from class; the others had taken up helping and moving the boxes in his absence, which was a welcome sight. They were nearly finished when they left for lunch, leaving him and Mindy alone in the office to cover the lunch shift.

"Help me finish?" Arthur asked Mindy as he hefted the last box. Everyone else in the office was gone.

"I thought you'd never ask." Mindy's smile was radiant as she spun around and slid from her chair to her knees.

Arthur laughed. "I meant with the boxes...."

"You need help carrying that to the storage closet?" Mindy asked skeptically.

"Yeah." Arthur nodded, clearly not having any difficulty holding the box in his hands. "And I wanted to review your performance while the others were at lunch. Walk with me."

Mindy smiled. "Yes, Boss." She stepped up and took up the other end of the box from him. It wasn't heavy, and it was only half full. Still, she carried it dutifully, and they walked slowly with her short stride in her pencil skirt. Once they were in the storage closet, Arthur shut the door behind them. Mindy placed the box on the shelf and turned around to see Arthur kissing her.

She melted into his kiss and threw her arms around his torso with a happy squeal. "Were you in much trouble this morning for being late?" Mindy asked when she came up for air.

"No." Arthur assured her. "That was just a... misunderstanding."

"Good." Mindy smirked. "Do you want me to suck you off?" She asked.

It was such a direct question that it made Arthur laugh, but his body responded to the imagery immediately. "Are you up for a little fun while the others are away?" He asked.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy nodded fiercely. "I've been waiting for it all morning."

"Good." Arthur smirked. "Then show me what you've got on under your skirt. Lift it up."

Mindy obeyed, and Arthur watched as the black pencil skirt lifted slowly to reveal inch after inch of black stocking, then inch after inch of toned skin, her dark folds, followed finally by a heart-shaped patch of black curly hair.

"Hm.." Arthur practically growled. "Such a naughty secretary."

Mindy beamed at him. "Yes, Boss. I wanted you to have easy access." She unbuttoned her blazer, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything under that either.

Arthur groped her breast in his hand, causing her to gasp as he squeezed her double-D flesh, which caused her nipple to immediately harden beneath his palm. He did the same with her other nipple in his other hand, and then he let his fingers tease and play with them as he kissed her, her back against the bookshelf.

"I could pump you full of cum and blow a load on your chest. Then you could rebutton and lower your skirt, and no one would know."

"Yes, boss." Mindy smiled. "Though..."

"What is it?" Arthur asked, surprised.

"Can we do it in the office?" Mindy asked. "It's dirty in here, and I really want you to fuck me on your desk."

Arthur had thought the closet was the better spot since there would be less chance of someone walking in, but he knew that made the office the hotter option for Mindy. Plus, her fantasy had been specific to the office, not the storage closet.

"Okay." Arthur nodded. "I'm going to go back to the office. I want you to count to thirty and then follow me." Arthur nodded. "Be sure to fix yourself up before you leave." He gave her a wink. She had already pulled down her skirt and started refastening her blazer buttons when he reached the door.

He cracked the door open and made a show of peeking out. If anyone was in the hallway, they didn't notice or care as he stepped out of the closet and walked back to his office.

Mindy left the closet moments after the office door shut behind him. By the time she reached the office, he was already sitting at his desk. He spun around when she came in and shook his head.

"Mindy, Mindy, Mindy." Arthur said as the door closed behind her. "What are we going to do with you?"

Mindy looked confused, so Arthur filled her in.

"You were late this morning." He reminded her. "By three minutes." He continued. "That's one-hundred-and-eighty whole seconds." He explained as he stood up and reached past her to lock the door.

"Yes, Boss. I'm sorry." Mindy continued explaining as Arthur moved past her again to close the blinds. "I just had a threesome with my boyfriend and some random woman we picked up last night, and he fucked me so hard I just forgot to set my alarms. He fucked my brains out. Well, they did, Boss. It was my first bisexual experience, and I really liked it. Plus, my boyfriend? Well, he's super hot, and he-"

The sound of Arthur slapping a ruler against his palm cut her off and shut her up immediately. She looked at him wide-eyed. They often used the ruler in his hand for manually folding papers. It was a thin wooden ruler with a narrow edge on the top and a wide edge on the bottom. It was old and only ruled in inches on the one side across the top with nothing across the bottom or on the reverse side.

"I want you to stand right here." Arthur indicated the spot with the ruler and removed it as Mindy stepped around to the side of his desk and stood a little ways away from him. "Face the desk." Arthur instructed, and Mindy obeyed. "Now, lift your skirt." Arthur continued.

Mindy reached down and slowly lifted her skirt. This time the reveal was of her backside. Her hips were narrow, her butt squared and large. Ideal for spanking with sharp curved lines between each cheek and the top of her thighs.

"Now, without moving your feet, I want you to bend over at the waist and place your hands palm-down on my desk." Arthur explained.

Mindy let go of her skirt, which stayed scrunched around her narrow waist due to its material and quickly bent over to keep it there.

"I want you to count. And for each spank, that will be one second off your tardiness tab." Arthur explained. "You're currently at one-hundred-and-eighty." He reminded her. "They will add up quickly, and working through your current tab might take us a while. You should try hard not to increase your tab, or I might just have to keep spanking you daily."

Mindy could hear the smile in his voice, but she did not look up from the spot she'd chosen to focus on. The space on his desk between her hands was not particularly fascinating, but it was a spot she'd imagined staring at in this way many times before. Now she was bent over, staring at it, and waiting for the inevitable strike.

"Do you understand?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy nodded quickly.

Arthur struck. The clap of the ruler against her butt produced an immediate mark. It stung more than she expected, but she did not complain. Instead, she quietly counted, "One."

Arthur stood just to her side, between her and the door, with the ruler in his left hand. He raised it high with each strike and brought it low. Each time, he struck a different elevation of her presented ass but colored it in horizontal stripes of red, each line a ruler thick.

"Two- three- four- five." She counted out as he delivered each blow just after the slap of the ruler cracked its way through the office. "Six- seven- eight- nine- ten."

Arthur took a moment to admire his handiwork. He glanced at the clock. He knew they had at least thirty minutes left before anyone returned to the office. They had an hour's lunch, and then it would be his and Mindy's turn for lunch. Somehow, he didn't think they'd eat their fill of cafeteria food today.

"Eleven- twelve- ohmygod thirteen- fourteen- fifteen!"

"One quarter of a minute down." Arthur said proudly. "Think you can take a few more?"

Mindy nodded quickly. "Yes, Boss. Punish me. Please."

Arthur continued spanking her with the ruler, though he increased the strength of each stroke as he watched her cheeks bounce with every impact.