Harem House - Selene Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned slightly to hug her and closed his arms around her as they kissed. She felt warm against him, hot to the touch even, despite the cool night air. He almost smiled into the kiss, but she nipped his bottom lip and distracted him.

"I"m sorry if I've been... distracted by all this sex." Selene said softly. "I just... I love being your slave, serving you, helping you, building your harem, all of it. I can't explain it."

"You don't have to." Arthur assured her. "I think I get it. Most of it, anyway. You feel genuine happiness when seeing that you made other people happy. It makes sense. As far as love languages go, it's hardly the worst." He kissed her again.

"And I love our friendship." Selene continued. "But you're more than just a friend to me." She kissed him. "You're my Master. My boyfriend, I guess, but more than a boyfriend. Master is the only title I've thought of that fully describes it. Even if I can't use it with other people. And I love you. I am your slut, your slave, and I love you, my Master."

"I love you too." Arthur kissed her again.

"Come on you two." Rani encouraged as she started toward the apartment complex door. "It's getting cold out here."

Arthur and Selene laughed and followed Rani's lead toward the door.

"We don't have to fuck tonight if you don't want to." Mindy assured Arthur as they reached the door.

"And I don't have to suck your cock if you want to go upstairs as boyfriend/girlfriend or just friends, even." Selene added, only slightly teasing him with her tone. They were teasing him a little, but he didn't mind it.

"It isn't a downgrade." Arthur shook his head. "It's not one or the other." He tried to explain. "We can go upstairs and hang out, talk, chat, maybe eat some leftover snacks, or watch a movie. Maybe we cuddle. Maybe I'll let you stroke me so you can fall asleep with my load on your face. We'll see how things go."

Selene giggled. "I'd like that."

"Me too." Mindy added.

"I'd... probably wash my face but to each their own." Rani smirked as she held the door open for them.

"Slut, when we get upstairs, I want you to go inside, strip, shower, and then take up the Nadu position by the coffee table." Arthur instructed.

Selene nodded. "You don't want to wash me yourself?" She asked coyly.

"Or have me do it?" Mindy prompted.

"I want to." Arthur admitted. "But it will be quicker if you do it yourself. I need to clean up the apartment a bit, and then I want us all to cuddle up on the sofa."

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded.

"Good girl." He smirked. "Ready?"

Selene nodded and headed upstairs after Arthur briefly stopped at the mailboxes. Selene took the steps a few paces ahead so that Arthur got a good look up her t-shirt for the three stories to his landing. She even lifted it a little to give him a good view. Rani and Mindy followed behind him, holding hands as they climbed the stairs. Then he unlocked the door, and they passed through it. Selene tossed Rani's t-shirt back to her before Arthur even closed the door, and then she strutted to the bathroom, taking long, narrow steps to give them a good view of her bubble-shaped backside.

Arthur shook his head, and Rani offered him the t-shirt. He tossed it in his hamper in the bedroom.

"Rani and I brought some things we thought you might like us to wear tonight." Mindy spoke up. "Can we get changed in the bedroom?"

Arthur thought about it for a moment. "Well, I need to straighten up a bit anyway. You two can change in the study." He gestured to the second bedroom door. Rani led Mindy through it and was only briefly distracted by reading the titles of the books on the shelves as Mindy closed the door behind them.

Arthur took advantage of the solitude to clean up a little. He laid a blanket over the sofa and straightened up, setting the scene. He kept the lights dimmed, the curtains closed, put the TV on, and the player ready to watch whatever they wanted between his small collection of Blu-rays and all of the streaming services he had subscriptions to.

He left a candle on the coffee table to help freshen the smell, the same one he'd lit the first night they'd played together. The scent was almost nostalgic now, and he sorted the bags of stuff he'd left on the kitchen table while she was in the shower. He put it all away in the bedroom closet, the back hall closet, and the nightstands. He took the things that needed charging to the bedroom and plugged them in to charge.

He moved quickly, so Selene was still in the shower by the time he finished, and Rani and Mindy were still getting changed in the study/second bedroom. He looked at his phone and texted Kat.

Sir: Did you make it home okay? Or do you need a lift from campus?

Brat: Home safe and sound. Are you with Slut, Whore, and the other one right now?

Sir: She's in the shower. They're getting changed. I'm cleaning up the living room.

Brat: Do you want me to come over? I really should get this homework done, but...

Sir: It's up to you. I just wanted to make sure you got home safely.

Brat: Oh. Ok. Have a good night then.

Brat: Are we still on for tomorrow?

Sir: Looking forward to it.

Kat sent a winky face emoji, which made Arthur smile. He looked up toward the bathroom door.

The water was still running. Arthur bit his lip. He'd finished everything, but she was still in there, and he needed to use the restroom.

He tried the door. It was unlocked. He closed it behind him and heard Selene moving around in the shower, blocked by the curtain pulled around the large tub. He moved past it to the toilet on the wall opposite the door, lifted the lid, unzipped, and sighed in relief just as the water stopped.

"Oh!" Selene shouted as she jumped and nearly lost her footing. "Sorry! I didn't know you were here. You startled me."

"You weren't playing with yourself, were you?" Arthur asked.

Selene hesitated. "No, Master."

"I almost believe you." Arthur scoffed, still peeing.

"I didn't. At least I didn't cum." Selene explained.

"Hm." Arthur shook his head. "Cumming without permission earlier tonight and pleasuring yourself without permission just now. You know I have to punish you for that, right?"

"Yes, Master." Selene said softly.

"Good." Arthur said as he finished putting his dick away without turning around. He flushed before zipping back up. He moved to the sink and washed his hands. He looked up in the mirror to see Selene in the reflection watching him. "Ready to watch Game of Thrones?" He asked.

"Are we... really going to watch it?" Selene asked. "Wouldn't you rather..."

"That's your punishment." Arthur was teasing her, but he kept as straight a face as possible. "You're going to sit and watch Game of Thrones. Rani, Mindy, and I are going into the bedroom to fuck."

"Aw!" Selene pouted. "Don't get me wrong, Master, it's a great show." She backpedaled. "But I've already seen it! Can't I watch the three of you? You said earlier that I could pick the movie!"

"Did you just complain to me?" Arthur asked as he turned around slowly.

"N- No, Master." Selene hesitated. She was still soaking wet. Arthur tossed her towel to her. It hit her shoulder, and she caught it as it fell. When she looked up again, she only had time to gasp as his hand shot forward and grabbed her by the tit. He brought her forward to close the distance so that they were face to face, and she looked up into his eyes and licked her lips.

"I am the Master here. You are the slave. If I say that your punishment is watching TV while I fuck your harem sisters, that's what it is. If I say your punishment is no orgasms for a week-"

Selene shook her head vehemently in an automatic protest, which made Arthur grab her face with his other hand and hold it still so she could look him in the eye.

"Then you don't get to orgasm for a week. Even if I have to buy you a special belt." He continued. "So, which do you want?"

"It's your choice, Master." Selene said quickly.

Arthur scoffed. "Good answer." Arthur said darkly. "But don't worry. I've no intention of making you miss out tonight." He smiled. "I was just teasing you." He assured her.

"Oh." Selene gasped. "Thank you, Master." She paused as he let go of her. "What will my punishment be then?"

"One denied orgasm of my choosing." Arthur informed her. "Maybe tonight. Maybe not. We'll see."

Selene bit her lip. "Yes, Master."

Arthur kissed her and then stepped away.

Selene smiled at him as he left, then she finished drying off.

In the living room, Arthur was surprised to see Rani had come out from the second bedroom, but Mindy was still missing. She stood with her back to the open wall next to the front door, directly across from the bathroom door. What caught him by surprise was what she was wearing.

Rani's dark brown skin was bare except for a series of gold chains. The tops of her feet were covered in triangles of gold chains that went from a toe ring to an ankle cuff on each foot. Then her legs were bare again, until just above her mid-thigh, thin gold chains dangled in the front and back, forming small Vs hanging from a waist chain that settled over her perfect wide hips. Her stomach was jeweled from her belly button piercing which had a thin gold chain that ran up to the ring between her breasts attached to the collar Arthur had given her, a gold chain looped through one end that would close/choke her if the ring dangling between her breasts was pulled.

Two more gold chains hung from the collar and diverged, connecting to her nipple piercings on each tit. The backs of her hands were also covered in similar triangles as her feet, with the chains linking from a ring on each middle finger, to a thin chain bracelet about her wrists. The piercing and chain that ran from her nose to her ear was back as well, dangling against her cheek as his eyes finally reached hers. She placed her hands at her side and looked down.

"Do you approve of this, my King?" Rani asked.

Arthur nodded. "Yes." He said, a little breathless. "I very much approve."

"I'm glad." Rani smiled. "Mindy- Sorry. Your whore is finished changing if you wish to visit her in your home office, my King." Rani looked toward the second bedroom's door. "But you should take her collar with you." She offered him the collar marked "Whore" in fake jewels that had been hanging up next to the door.

"Thanks." Arthur said as he took the collar. "Go sit on the far corner of the sofa, and wait for me."

"Of course." Rani moved away, letting him watch as her chain loincloth shifted and swayed over her wide, round ass as she walked. She sat and nodded toward the door again with a smile.

Arthur, already hard enough to have trouble walking, headed into his second bedroom. "The study" had a window against the far wall and was narrower than his bedroom. The desk on the right wall was a break in the cheap bookshelves he'd gotten from Ikea, located directly in the center of the wall. Otherwise, the walls held only bookshelves wherever they weren't in the way of the door.

Standing with her back toward the door, Mindy looked over her shoulder just as Arthur entered. She wore a pair of black Mary Janes with white knee socks that reached the top of her knees. The plaid skirt she wore was the one they'd bought at the mall, short enough to show off the bottom of her ass, bent slightly over the desk the way she was. Beneath its suspenders, she wore a white crop top that was sheer enough that he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Even if it had been opaque, the way she was standing, he could see the plentiful underboob of her perky DD cup breasts. The crop top came in line with the bottom of her breasts, but no further. If she raised her arms at all, it would rise up and reveal her nipples, even if the straps of the suspendered skirt would still cover them. Her long black hair was pulled to either side of her head in pigtails tied off in red bows.

"Welcome back, Sir." Mindy cooed as she spun, giving him a show of her white g-string thong beneath the skirt that her dark pubic hair could just barely be seen through. "I'm your new intern for your home office! Ready to learn everything you have to teach me! I'm fully trained to take any position you need, and I know all about the company's free use and office slut policies. Please feel free to use me to relieve whatever stress the job puts on you whenever you want. Is that my new ID collar?"

Arthur held up the collar, and Mindy spun around to let him put it around her throat. He did so with a smile. "Been thinking about this fantasy for a while, eh?" He asked.

Mindy turned back around to see him, bit her lip, and nodded. "Yes, Sir." She looked up at him with an eager smile. "Is there anything I can do to help you get settled?"

"Why don't you follow me into the other room." Arthur suggested. "I want you to meet your other coworkers. I think you'll get along with the other girls in this home office." He nodded toward the living room.

Mindy stepped forward with a flounce that Arthur couldn't help but appreciate, even if it made wearing pants unbearable. "Lead the way, Sir!"

Arthur stepped forward and held the door open for Mindy, who skipped through it into the living room, giving everyone the show she wanted to give them. Rani was on the sofa where Arthur had left her. Selene had come out from the bathroom now, nude except for her collar and in the Nadu position by the coffee table.

"Oh, that looks fun!" Mindy said as she came to a stop in front of Selene. "Is that a specific position?"

"Yes." Arthur answered. "It's called the Nadu position."

"Like Gor?" Rani asked.

Arthur nodded. "Yes. Exactly. I've taught Slut a few basic positions I like her to take whenever we play."

"Can you teach me?" Mindy asked hopefully.

"Us?" Rani corrected. "I wouldn't mind learning a new trick or two."

"Very well." Arthur said as he moved to the center of the open area on the right side of the living room from the front door.

"Why don't the three of you line up there." He gestured to the end of the coffee table. "And Selene can demonstrate the positions." He motioned for Selene to stand. "Stand up slut, and step forward."

Selene did so without hesitation but silently. Rani and Mindy came to stand on either side of her. The three of them in a line, Mindy and Rani in their costumes and Selene nude made him realize (not for the first time) how lucky he was. He swallowed thickly and took a deep breath.

"Nadu." Arthur instructed.

Selene immediately dropped back down. She sank to her knees, sitting tall with her butt on her heels and her toes on the floor. Then she spread her legs and put her hands on her thighs, palms up. She kept her eyes on the floor at a spot a few feet before her.

"As you can see." Arthur continued. "This is a kneeling position. A basic, almost default, position for any slave, whore, or concubine of mine to assume on command. Now you two try."

Mindy sank down quickly, spreading her legs as far as he could, though not nearly as far as Selene could. She was also a little too hunched. Arthur pushed her shoulder back to straighten her up.

Rani was slower in her descent. The gold chain jewelry she wore looked gorgeous on her, but it was not the most comfortable thing to move quickly in. She had to move carefully to avoid getting pinched. Still, she took up the position with a straight back, though her legs were not nearly as spread as they should be. Arthur prodded her knee with his foot to convince her to widen the stance. It took her a few shifts, but she got it.

"Good girls." Arthur said with a smirk. "The kneel command is simpler." He explained. "Same position, sitting back on your heels, but with your knees together, palms down." He gestured toward Selene. "Slut, kneel."

Selene shifted her position, closing her legs and turning her hands over, sliding them slightly closer to her knees, which pushed her breasts together between her arms. Mindy and Rani slowly and much more clumsily followed suit.

"Then there's the stool position." Arthur continued.

This time, Selene demonstrated without being prompted. She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the floor on either side of her knees, her forearms on the ground, palms flat against the carpet, and sitting back so that her flat back was presented while the rest of her body was in a compacted position at perfect footrest height. Mindy and Rani watched her and followed her example as best they could. Arthur corrected their arm placements with his foot.

"The table position is probably the simplest." Arthur said.

Selene rose to her hands and knees, with her arms, thighs, and back straight as boards. Rani and Mindy looked up from their stool positions and followed suit. Arthur pressed Rani's back down to flatten it. Then he prodded Mindy's hands back so they were directly beneath her shoulders.

"Then there's the wait position." Arthur continued.

Selene rose to her feet and stood with her feet slightly spread at shoulder's width apart, head slightly bowed, and arms crossed behind her waist, with each hand resting near the opposite elbow.

Mindy got to her feet and followed suit, taking it up perfectly. Rani moved much slower due to the chains attached to her piercings, but she also took up the position. Arthur corrected her posture, pulling her shoulders back by placing one hand on each shoulder from behind and giving her a swat on the ass with his hand.

"Thank you, my King." Rani said as she bowed her head.

"And then, there's display." Arthur finished.

Selene lifted her head to look directly forward, then raised her arms and laced her fingers behind her head, keeping her elbows wide and pointing to her left and right.

Mindy followed her example, lifting the bottom of her crop top with her movements until it exposed the bottom half of her nipples, still partially hidden by the suspenders of her skirt. Rani also took it up, sucking in a breath as Arthur's fingers toyed with her nipple chains.

"Nadu." Arthur said suddenly. This time all three of them started moving at the same time. Being the last to finish moving, Rani received a swift smack on her bottom for her tardiness.

"Display." Arthur said again. The three of them moved again, and Rani was the last again, but Mindy's elbows were too far forward this time. Arthur lifted her skirt, swatted her backside, and forcibly moved her elbows into position.

"Sorry, Boss." Mindy apologized. "Won't happen again."

"Table." Arthur said. The three young women perfectly dropped to their hands and knees, with Mindy being the last to assume the position. He spanked her across both cheeks.

"Stool." Arthur said. The three curled into the stool position more or less simultaneously. He couldn't determine which stopped moving last, so they were spared a spank that time.

"Now, take up the wait position." Arthur commanded. All three of them took up the position, though Rani temporarily went for the display position and grimaced as she saw Arthur step toward her. She took her spank with a bow of her head.

"Thank you, my King." Rani said. "I am sorry for my mistake."

Arthur nodded. "Now, wait here a moment." He said. "I have something for Selene that I want to give her." He walked around the three of them and disappeared into the bedroom. When he returned, he carried a thin black collar like Mindy's.

"I got you something on Sunday, by the way." Arthur said as he exited the bedroom. He lowered his hands into Selene's view. He held a small black collar that Selene didn't recognize. It took her a moment to realize that it said: "SLUT" on the front of it, in plastic jewels.

She looked up and beamed at him. "I love it."

"I thought you might." He said with a smile.

"Do you want to wear it tonight instead of that one?" Arthur asked as he glanced at the thin leather band around her neck that she'd refused to take off all week.