Harem House - Selene Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat absolutely would." Rani argued.

"That's not-." Arthur hesitated, rephrasing his point to sound less argumentative. "That's not what Kat and I have worked out." He explained. "She's my submissive, but only when her collar is on or when she otherwise tells me that it's time. She doesn't want it to be a twenty-four-seven thing."

Rani seemed to think about it for a moment. "Well, I think you could still give it a try." Rani said. "I think there's a difference between what Kat says and what she really wants, but her telling you what she wants undermines your ability to give her what she wants because she wants you to give her what she wants without her having to tell you what she wants."

"What?" Arthur asked, confused.

Rani sighed. "She wants you to be more forceful with her, but she can't tell you that because she wants you to be forceful with her without her telling you to be. Right? She wants you to want her, but if you're only doing it because she told you to, it's not the same as doing it because you want to."

"Okay..." Arthur said hesitantly. "I think I understand."

Rani looked at him quizzically. "I hope so." She sighed and went back to eating her meal. "You are the luckiest, hottest, son of a bitch on this campus." She almost laughed to herself.

Arthur smiled at her and blushed a little. "I know." He laughed. "But is that what you want? For me to be more... dominant in our relationship outside of the bedroom?"

Rani seemed to think about it for a moment. "I want you to be more... possessive. More aggressive. More... yeah, dominant." She nodded.

"I can do that." Arthur nodded. "And if you ever want to re-adjust our dynamic, let me know, or use your safewords."

Rani nodded and gave him a small smile.

The two of them ate in companionable silence for a few minutes. Eventually, though, Arthur noticed that the food was waning, and the time for night classes was approaching.

"I did have a specific favor to ask." Rani said, breaking the silence. It had been a surprisingly comfortable silence, washed out with the ambiance from the cafe. Arthur returned his attention to her with his subtle smile and nodded.

"I have a project coming up for my midterm grade in my photography elective." Rani explained. "And I was wondering if... would you be willing to pose for me? Nude?"

Arthur thought about it for a moment. "These pictures would be... public?"

"Yes." Rani answered. "You'd have to sign a release. But they'd be tasteful." She assured him. "I was also thinking of asking Mindy or maybe Selene. I had an idea about doing a project about the feminine and the masculine, maybe contrasting traditionalism and modernism?"

Arthur thought about it for a moment. "You should ask Kelly."

"Kelly?" Rani asked. "You think she'd be willing?"

"I think so. It couldn't hurt to ask." Arthur shrugged. "But sure. I'll do it. Might as well add nude modeling to my stripping and marketing resume."

Rani smirked. "Thank you, Master." She cooed.

Arthur sighed and checked his watch. "Well, we don't have time to take care of that now."

"Sunday." Rani assured him. "I'll make it up to you on Sunday."

Arthur smirked. "I've half a mind to pull you into the nearest stairwell and make us both late for class."

"Hot." Rani stated. "And I know I just told you to be more dominant, and I don't want to immediately contradict myself, but I really need to be on time for class, and my education is more important than your blue balls." She blew him a kiss as she stood up. "See you around?"

Arthur chuckled. "You are a walking contradiction, with everything based on your moods." He pointed out. "I'll make you make it up to me on Sunday. See you around."

Business Leadership Ethics never felt boring. The professor was younger, and he placed significant emphasis on class participation, which he always set up as a discussion. The Socratic method was his preferred method, and Arthur always enjoyed watching his eyes light up when the students took up the debate with one another about philosophical ethics applied to corporate culture, finance, and the workforce. Class always seemed to go quickly, and it was over before Arthur even knew it.

Still, by the time class was finished, he was tired. He knew Selene was waiting to drive him home, but he hoped she would be okay if they didn't play tonight. He was exhausted, and he just wanted to go home, sleep, and not think about having to wake up before dawn tomorrow morning to get his workout done.

Selene was waiting for him in the parking lot after class let out, but to his surprise, she wasn't alone. Kat was there too, leaning against her car in what appeared to be a baggy t-shirt and short stretchy shorts. Her intramural volleyball outfit. She looked good, though Arthur wished he could get a decent look at her butt in those shorts.

Selene stepped up to Arthur and gave him a kiss. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Arthur nodded. "Ready when you are." He said to Kat as well. Selene opened the back seat door for him, and he had an inkling of what she had in mind as she closed the door behind him. Kat started the car, glancing back in the rearview at him as Selene opened the passenger-side back seat door and climbed in, sitting next to Arthur.

"Did you win your game?" Arthur asked Kat. "Sorry I missed it."

"You had class." Kat shrugged. "It went okay, but we lost in the last quarter." She explained.

"It was a good game though." Selene piped up. "You played very well. The whole team did."

"Thanks." Kat smirked.

"Maybe next game we can make it a group event, get everyone to go and cheer you on." Arthur suggested.

Kat shrugged. "There's only a few left, but sure."

Selene smiled at Arthur. "Master..." She said as Kat pulled out of the parking lot. "May I suck your cock?"

Arthur laughed and made a show of thinking it over for a minute. "No." He finally answered.

Selene looked shocked. Playful, but shocked.

"I'm going to make you watch while Kat sucks it once she parks the car." Arthur explained darkly. "She's going to do it right here. Then you two are going back to your apartment, and I'm going up to mine. If you're good the entire time, I may let you masturbate to an orgasm tonight. But if you're naughty, you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning at the earliest."

Selene was breathing heavily.

"Who said I wanted to suck your cock?" Kat asked from the front seat with a skeptical look.

"I want you to." Arthur said. "Your Sir wants you to." He added. "And I think you want to, too."

Kat didn't answer immediately but did her best to keep her eyes on the road. "Maybe I do, and maybe I don't." She shrugged. "You can't make me. I don't have my collar on."

"Oh, I can make you, and I will if I have to." Arthur informed her.

Kat glanced up at the rearview mirror. Arthur could tell by the blush in her cheeks she was eager, and she knew the safeword if she wanted to use it, but he also knew she wouldn't. She wanted the struggle; she wanted to be a brat, and Selene was simply watching the two of them with a heated intensity that suggested she was thrilled at the idea of being made to watch, unable to participate.

"We'll see." Kat said defiantly. "What's in it for me? Do I get an orgasm tonight?"

"If you make me cum before your jaw gets tired, you get to cum tonight. If you fail that, you'll have to wait until Saturday." Arthur shrugged.

"And if I get myself off tonight anyway?" Kat asked cooly. "I don't have to follow your rules when we're not playing, right?"

"If you do, Selene will tell me, and I'll give you such a spanking you won't be able to sit for a week. A proper caning, or maybe I'll use that leather strap I bought for Selene." Arthur informed her.

Selene gave an involuntary groan of anticipation. The very idea of watching Arthur beat Kat's backside red with the forked leather strap made Selene rub her legs together. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, trying to calm herself, but it only made her imagination more vivid, and the heat in her body increased.

"She wouldn't narc on me." Kat said defiantly.

"I think she would." Arthur corrected her, leaned over toward Selene, and took hold of her chin in his hand. "Wouldn't you, Slut? Would you tell me everything your sister did to defy me and help me discipline her for her disobedience?"

"Absolutely, Master." Selene admitted readily. "I would even hold her down for you."

"Mmm." Arthur sat back and thought about it. "I rather like the idea of that." He said after a second. "I'm almost hopeful you'll disobey."

Kat stuck her tongue out at him in the mirror but made no further comment. Arthur was hard and stiff, and he made no protest as Selene reached over and started gently rubbing him through his trousers. By the time they pulled into the parking lot and parked, Arthur was nearly about to blow just from the over-the-pants handjob, but he held it back.

Kat turned off the car and flipped off the interior light that came on when she did so but made no move to get out of the vehicle. Nor did she turn toward Arthur or move other than to sit there. Her eyes, however, made sure to scan everywhere she could to make sure no one could see them.

"Come here." Arthur said sternly.

"No." Kat shook her head.

"Force your body between the driver and passenger seat and bend toward me." Arthur instructed.

"Make me." Kat said defiantly.

Arthur followed her instructions. He leaned forward, wrapped his arm around her, grabbed her door-side arm, and pulled her. In one motion, he twisted her around and forced her body between the seats. Then he pulled her toward him until her hips were stuck between the two front seats. She might have squealed, but she kept her mouth clamped shut and muffled herself for fear someone might overhear them. Her body wedged in place, he pulled her shirt up and off, leaving her in a sports bra and her shorts. Then, he used the t-shirt to bind her hands behind her. He grabbed the back of her head with his left fist and unzipped himself with his right hand, letting his length smack her in the face.

Kat twisted this way and that, struggling against her capture by the seats and pulling on the tight rope of her baggy t-shirt, but she couldn't free herself. She could only gasp and close her eyes as his cock, taller than her face in this position, smacked against her smooth skin.

Selene watched from her seat, enraptured.

"Slut, keep your hands where I can see them." Arthur instructed. "Squeeze your tits with them."

Selene obeyed, groping herself over her clothes as Arthur watched her small pert breasts move beneath the fabric. It was enough to tease and pleasure but nowhere near enough to make her cum, and Arthur knew that. Arthur watched and pressed the tip of his cock against Kat's firmly closed lips. She shook her head slightly, but Arthur pinched her nose until she opened her mouth, and she took him into her mouth and started sucking.

"That's it." Arthur said reassuringly to Kat. "Good girl."

Kat kept going, bobbing down deeper onto his cock every time, as far as the restraints on her body would allow. Arthur's hand on her head still let her control the pace, but she didn't know how long that would last. She suspected he might start fucking her face, and in truth, she was hoping for it. She wanted him to lead, and she was more than willing to follow, but he had to lead first.

Selene, likewise, was enjoying herself. The ban on her involvement and direct pleasure was disappointing, but the amount of authority Arthur exercised in ordering it was hot as hell. Whatever had gotten into him, she approved. So did Kat, if her moaning as she bobbed up and down on the first half of his cock was anything to go by.

Arthur leaned back against the seats and gestured for Selene to come forward. "Your sister can only reach so far." Arthur told her. "Why don't you pump the base of my cock for her since her hands are tied."

Selene reached forward immediately, eager to get involved. Still, she was careful to move in rhythm with Kat so she didn't accidentally smack her sister in the face as Kat was coming down and Selene's hand was coming up.

They both looked up at Arthur, who looked down at them with calm authority.

"That's it." He took a deep breath. "I'm getting close."

"Do it." Selene whispered. "Make her swallow it all."

Arthur debated on whether it was crueler to cum in Kat's mouth and deny Selene or to deny Kat and give Selene what he knew she wanted. Then again, he knew Selene would be happy either way, so long as he and Kat were happy.

"Please, Master?" Selene egged him on. "Cum in your brat's mouth."

Arthur tensed, and Kat did her best to prepare. It wasn't enough. Try as she might to swallow it all down, she wasn't fast enough, and some of it escaped to dribble down, mixed with some drool, to coat Selene's hand.

Selene licked her hand like it was an ice cream cone and went back for more. She cuddled into Arthur's side and hugged him. "That was super hot." Selene smiled. "May we come up tonight?" She asked.

Arthur took a deep breath and hugged Selene back. He then reached over, untied Kat and gestured for her to join them in the back seat. It wasn't the most comfortable cuddle session, but it helped them come down from the high they were riding. The three of them lay there, with the girls each taking a pec for the pillow and Arthur quietly rubbing Kat's wrists as the silence fell over them like a blanket.

"Not tonight." Arthur answered finally.

Selene pouted, which was expected. What he didn't expect was Kat's pout. They were both looking up at him and pouting at him in disappointment. It was almost enough to make him cave.

"Poor Master. Too tired to drive us into that mattress of yours?" Kat asked coyly.

"Yes." Arthur chuckled. "I need to recharge, save my strength."

"What about in the morning?" Selene asked. "Or, what if I've been bad and need you to punish me?"

Arthur smirked slightly, knowing what they were doing and appreciating it but honestly wanting to stick to his guns. "You've both been outstanding tonight." He kissed Selene on the forehead and then kissed Kat the same way. "You've each earned one orgasm. Go to bed, watch some porn, and get yourselves off. Link me to what got you off, and we'll see if we can't do it better ourselves next time." He stroked their backs as he talked, his arms hugging them close despite the uncomfortable position in the backseat that wasn't nearly large enough to accommodate them. Even now, Kat was still half in the front seat.

"Can we use toys?" Kat asked quietly.

"Yes." Arthur nodded.

Selene was still frowning. Sure, she was happy with being told to masturbate for her master, but she preferred him to be there when she did it, watching her, or better yet, doing it for her while she was tied down to something unable to touch herself.

"Be a good girl tonight." Arthur assured Selene. "I'll make it up to you on Saturday."

Kat scoffed but didn't argue. "I can't complain too much, given last night." She shrugged and started pushing herself up. Arthur watched her put her shirt back on.

Selene moved in the other direction and squeezed Arthur tight. "Are you mad at me for something?" Selene asked.

"I'm not mad at you." Arthur assured her. "I'm just tired. I want to sleep without bumping into anyone. Just for one night. I need one night to myself, and tonight's the last time I'll be able to get one for a while, I think."

Kat nodded. "Friday, you've got Kelly. Saturday, you've got all five of us - hopefully with a better bed situation planned."

Selene's eyes lit up suddenly as she looked at Kat and then at Arthur. "We should get a hotel." She announced.

Arthur looked surprised. "What?"

"For Saturday night! We should get like a honeymoon suite or something for the six of us and really go nuts!" Selene said excitedly as she pushed off Arthur and knelt beside him.

"That's not a bad idea if we can find one with a bed big enough." Kat shrugged. "And if we all chip in, it shouldn't be too expensive if it's just the one room."

Arthur seemed to think about it. "Have you guys talked to the others about this? Would they be okay with it?"

Selene shook her head. "I just thought about it. I can't believe I didn't think about it last night! I'm so stupid!"

"You're fine." Arthur said reassuringly. "It sounds good to me if we can find a good room in a good hotel with all the alumni and families coming in for homecoming."

"Worth a shot." Selene shrugged. "Won't know until we try, right?" She was clearly excited about the idea and eager to look up nearby hotels.

Arthur nodded. "I'll look into it, and I'll let you know what I find." He looked toward his apartment and sighed as he started sitting up. He said goodbye to the girls at their car and kissed each of them goodnight at their apartment building door.

"I love you, Master." Selene said after their kiss.

"I love you too, Slut." He kissed Selene again and swatted her butt when she turned toward the door. She followed Kat inside, and then Arthur headed over to his apartment, lugging his bags and things up the three flights of stairs after getting his mail and dumping them all in the living room. Then he got ready for bed, plugged in his phone, got in bed, and decided to do some quick scrolling.

The House Chat between him and the girls had some new messages.

Slut: Just floating the idea, but what do you think of getting a hotel for Saturday night? A honeymoon suite might be more comfortable than Arthur's floor.

Queenie: I'm in favor of anything that is not another night on Arthur's floor.

Wifey: That sounds like it could be fun. A proper party.

Whore: How much are we talking, exactly? How expensive would it be?

Arthur did a quick search and found a hit. Six people were the maximum occupancy, but lucky them, they only had six who wanted to come. Three-hundred and eighty-four dollars a night was a bit steep, rounded up to four hundred, split six ways, it wasn't too bad. Knowing it might still be too much for Mindy, Arthur had a decision to make.

Dropping four hundred dollars for a spur-of-the-moment hotel room was not usually his idea of money well spent. Some of the girls might pay him back, but it wasn't fair of him to ask some of them and not others. That meant he was either covering it or only paying his share. Somehow, he felt he should just cover it. He could make up for it with a night of stripping if he really needed to, but his accounts were okay. He didn't splurge or go in for expensive things (besides rent), which was vanishing next month.

Master: I found a room, a suite that can fit six people in a pretty nice hotel nearby. If you're all game, I'll book it.

Brat: How much is it?

Master: Don't worry about it, I'll cover the hotel.

Whore: You don't have to do that.

Queenie: Shut up! When our Lord and Master says don't worry about the cost, you say 'Yes, Sir' and wear something frilly to make it up to him.

Master: lol. I wouldn't say no to someone else buying the wine, and I would definitely not say no to any and all lingerie the rest of you wanted to bring.

Wifey: Thank you, Sir.

Slut: Yes, thank you, Master.

Whore: Thanks, Boss!

Brat: Thanks, I guess.

Master: You're all on board with a hotel room?

Queenie: Yes!

Slut: Yes, Sir!

Whore: Yes, Boss.

Wifey: Yes, Sir.

Brat: Yes already! Book it!

Arthur took a few minutes to book it, putting through his card information and the rest. When it was booked, he sent a screenshot to the House Chat.

Master: All booked for Saturday. Check-in is at three. Check-out is at eleven on Sunday.

Whore: I'll have to leave early.

Master: That's okay. I figure we'll clear out Sunday morning whenever we need to.

Whore: :-D

And with that, Arthur set his phone back on his nightstand, closed his eyes, and waited for sleep to come for him. He felt suddenly alone. More precisely, he felt lonely. As though there should be someone else in his bed. He opened his eyes and looked sleepily at the empty pillow next to him.

1...345678