Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That might help," Asher sighed. "Yeah, it's probably the best way to handle it."

"Don't worry, Asher, everything will be alright. You just need to find yourself something to do, she can help you with that. That's her job here, after all."

"I thought about learning from medics. I have this Erotic Heal skill. It didn't heal a lot at first level, but with upgrades it would get better. And I can help without skills. I can find something to fill my free time."

Elara considered that it would be useful for them in a dungeon, so he could dedicate his time to learn it. But in the end, he just needed to do something in free time rather than sit and dwell about his class.

Elara snorted when she realized something. "I don't think you'll have problems with too much free time, just wait until we have our team," she said and added whispering. "You'll have your harem and five girls to take care of. You'll not know where to find some free time."

Asher looked at her confused. "I don't think I'll spend so much time with the rest of them." Elara only hoped that he would still spend enough of his time with her.

"We will-" Elara started but was interrupted by a guy that approached them. He stopped a few steps behind her, and she turned her head around to look at him.

"Hey guys, we're organizing fights. You can test yourself, or show off what you can do," he announced, glancing at Elara. "If you're interested, come towards that circle." He pointed towards the second zone on the left side of the square. Elara noticed a group of people already standing there.

The guy left moving towards other people.

"Want to show them what you can do?" Asher asked, while sticking his fingers between her ribs.

"Hey!" She caught his hand and pulled it easily away from her. "I don't know, it seems like all of them are already aware of what I can do. I'm not sure if I need to show up more." Elara realized it was just the first day, and she would have more occasions to fight later on. And right now she just came to terms with her previous duel, she didn't want to hurt someone in a fight where the teacher wouldn't be involved to stop her in time.

"Sure, but we can watch other fights. See if someone catches our attention. We should talk about possible teammates later anyway," Asher offered, breaking her out of her thoughts.

Elara got up from his lap. She grabbed her daggers, for now she carried them in her hands, but she should look for something to hold them.

They descended from the tribune and Elara noticed a girl standing close by, looking straight at them. Elara recognized her from her group. She was a warrior, Elara could recall bits of her fight, but it wasn't anything special. She recalled that her name was Tiffany.

Their eyes met, and the warrior moved towards Elara and Asher.

"Hey," she greeted, standing a few steps from them. "I'm Tiffany, a warrior, I don't know if you recognize me from our group?" she asked towards Elara.

"Yeah, I remember you," Elara answered. Tiffany smiled hearing this. "I'm Elara, and this is my boyfriend Asher, he's a support," she continued.

Tiffany looked at Asher and waved shyly. She had wavy brown hair to her arms. Elara's attention caught Tiffany's nose, it was too big for her face, but it didn't make her look ugly, she just was average. If she showed up as a great explorer Elara wouldn't have a problem adding her to their team, and Asher would need to accept that.

"Umm, I wanted to ask if maybe you are set up with someone to explore a dungeon on Saturday?" she asked, moving her eyes from Elara to Asher, as unsure who she was supposed to ask.

Elara glanced at Asher and caught his expectant gaze. She made the rule that she's going to choose their teammates. And Tiffany was with her in the group.

Elara turned towards warrior girl. "No, we don't have anyone set up. Do you have someone?" Elara continued with her own question.

Tiffany shook her head.

"So we could try together if you want?" Elara offered, which was pretty much just formality. Tiffany nodded vigorously.

"We would need to find a mage, a tank, and a ranger." Tiffany added.

"We have a few days, so it shouldn't be a problem," Asher said.

"I would prefer to go early in the morning, but if the rest of the group would prefer later I would adjust," Tiffany declared.

Elara glanced at Asher. "We haven't thought about it yet, but we prefer early too." Asher nodded confirming her words.

"Okay," Tiffany paused. "I'll contact you on messenger, and we could set details there?"

"Sure, if you find someone let me know. We would look for someone too, and let you know how the situation develops."

"Sure, thanks, so... see you later." Tiffany smiled weakly and then rushed back towards the Academy.

Elara followed Tiffany with her gaze.

"She seemed stressed," Asher commented.

"Yeah, I think she's rather shy. But forced herself to try for an occasion," Elara replied. Being bashful wasn't really a problem in exploring. Only a setback when you organize a team. It required meeting new people and trying to form something with strangers. After that you were working with the same group all the time, so it wasn't a big deal.

"She's in your group. Is she good? You saw her fight?" Asher asked.

"Not fully and it's hard to tell after one fight. But I would say that she's not the best and not the worst."

"We'll see how she copes in a dungeon," Asher asserted.

Elara brought her eyes to him. "Do you find her attractive?"

Asher glanced at her, surprised, and turned his eyes to the ground.

"Umm... you mentioned that it doesn't matter."

"I said that wouldn't be the main focus, but I'll take it into consideration. So? Do you like her look?"

Asher flushed. Tiffany wasn't the prettiest girl that ever existed, but she wasn't ugly. She was fine, in Elara's opinion, and it looked like she had an athletic body, which was probably true considering that she was a warrior. She had bigger tits than Elara, so she had this as an advantage.

"She's okay," Asher expressed cautiously. "Not attractive like you," he added hurriedly. "But I wouldn't have a problem adding her to... our team," he finished and looked at her, checking how she reacted.

Elara stepped closer to him and their lips met. She probed lightly with her tongue on his lips, and he parted them letting her enter his mouth. He put his hands around her and hugged Elara to his body.

They parted after a few seconds. Elara could recognize lust in his eyes, and she smiled mischievously.

"Let's see what she can do in a dungeon on Saturday and then think about it." Elara grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go watch some fights." She pulled him towards the tribune.

They approached the tribune next to the zone. Elara swept her eyes over the seats trying to decide where they would have the best view.

"Hey guys! Here are some free places." Elara turned to look for the source of the voice and noticed that Madelyn was waving at them. Asher glanced questioningly at Elara. She didn't mind, and if Madelyn could help him during his classes, then Asher would benefit if they became friends. They moved towards the blonde girl, Elara pushed Asher to sit next to her and sat at his other side.

Madelyn leaned forward. "Elara, are you going to participate?"

"No, I'll pass this time," she replied.

Madelyn pouted. "Oh, too bad. I saw a recording of your fight. You're so fast. I wanted to see it in person."

"There's a recording of it somewhere?" Asher asked curiously.

"Yeah, there's this group where they post all of the fights. You're not added to it?" Both Elara and Asher shook their heads.

"Oh, I would add you," Madelyn took out her phone.

Someone cleared his throat, and they looked towards the zone. The guy that told them about those fights stood there.

"First fight, Zack versus Harley," he announced and left the zone. Elara knew both of them from her group. She didn't remember Harley's fight, not paying a lot of attention to it because he was an assassin, and a guy.

Both participants entered on opposite sides, and someone shouted for them to start. They rushed toward each other. Zack had an axe again, and his opponent was using a short sword.

Zack swung his axe from over his head on Harley. He tried to dodge it to the side but was too slow, and it grazed his leg. Harley stumbled to the ground and Zack followed fast with a hit of his axe, this time without too much force when he chose to attack quickly with a heavy weapon.

But it still reached Harley's calf, he rolled to the side and jumped to his legs, but with one of them wounded, it really looked bad for him.

Elara realized that Zack was pretty fast when she watched him from the outside. During their fight, she had the impression that he was slow.

Zack stepped towards his opponent. Harley tried to move back to hold the distance, but with his leg wounded, he was too slow. Zack made his blow, Harley tried to block it with his sword, but the blow was too hard, and it still hit him in the body.

Harley fell to the ground and screamed that he had surrendered. Zack hit him in the face with the handle of his axe. He then turned towards the tribune and bowed to them. People around clapped hesitantly.

"He seems like an asshole," Asher commented, and Madelyn nodded her head.

"Zack has a big ego, probably needed to unwind after Elara kicked his ass," Madelyn said.

Asher glanced at Elara, but she only shrugged. Then she pointed at the girl that just entered the circle. "She's hot, don't you think?" she asked her boyfriend.

Madelyn stared, surprised, at her. Asking questions like this to her boyfriend was a bit weird.

Elara noticed Asher's flushed cheeks and giggled. Madelyn joined her, while Elara poked Asher between his ribs. "What do you think, honey?" she asked in an overly sweet voice.

Asher rolled his eyes. "Yeah, she's fine." Elara put her head on his shoulder and squeezed his arm. She looked closely at the girl that was standing close to them now.

She was Latin, her complexion was a little darker than Asher or Elara. Her straight black hair kept short, barely reaching to her chin. She stood with her back towards them, so Elara didn't have a lot of time to take a look at her face, but she was gorgeous. And she had something about her, maybe how she moved or maybe her body posture, but she had this aura of confidence around herself. She gave the vibe that if she wanted something, she would get it.

The girl was lean and tall, probably similar in height to Elara. She had a black top without sleeves, showing her slim arms. Elara noticed that she had small tits, they looked even smaller than her own. She had dark shorts that hugged her ass tightly. And that was what caught Elara's attention the most. Her ass looked amazing, and her long legs in the same complexion as her face looked enticing. Long and slender, leading to this firm ass.

Elara realized that she was actually attracted to this girl. She didn't recognize her from her group, she wouldn't take a fight as a support, she could be a ranger, but she didn't have any weapon with herself. The best guess was that she was a mage. So she could be their potential teammate.

Elara hoped that this girl would be strong, but even if not, Asher could probably make her. And with this look, and her body, especially her ass, Elara was very interested in adding her to their harem.

"Oh," Madelyn gasped, "they are going to fight against each other."

Elara looked at the speaking girl and noticed that Asher was looking at her with a smirk. Did he catch her ogling this girl?

"Who?" Elara asked, pretending that nothing happened, but she couldn't hold back her smile.

"Twins, Ava and Thomas Black," Madelyn explained, but noticed that they still didn't know who she was talking about and continued. "The guy that asked Elara to join his team? They are both mages, and they would probably be the best two of the year."

Elara realized that if it was true, they could get one of the strongest mages for their team, and she was extremely hot too. Elara looked back at Ava, she still stood with her back to them. If she was really so strong, Elara would need to find and talk with her quickly, hoping that she didn't already have a team.

She noticed Thomas entering on the other side of the zone. Now Elara noticed their similarity and realized why Ava seemed familiar to her.

"Two best mages are going to fight against each other? This is going to be interesting," Asher asserted.

"Yeah, I heard that they're very competitive," Madelyn added.

"Ava versus Thomas, the best fire mages in the city fighting against each other! Which twin is better? We'll see right now! Start!" The guy organizing everything shouted and ran out from the circle.

Ava summoned a fireball hovering over her hand but waited patiently. Thomas summoned his own, but he didn't waste time, he threw it at the girl. She dodged to the side, and the fireball was now heading straight at Elara and Asher.

Elara felt Asher grab her and pull her down. His body lay over her. He looked up and noticed that the fireball vanished. Asher looked disoriented around, sitting straight, and Elara settled back on her seat.

"The lines on the ground don't allow any spells to leave or enter, so we are safe here," Madelyn explained, looking like she wanted to burst out laughing.

"Oh, my hero, he just wanted to save me," Elara teased Asher.

"You knew?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered. Asher flushed and scoped down in his seat.

"You could have told me before," he murmured.

Elara laughed at him, and Madelyn couldn't stop herself any more, and giggled lightly too. "It was sweet. My hero," Elara repeated, kissing him on his lips. He couldn't help himself from smiling.

During their little exchange, the battle continued, and Elara still observed it.

Ava summoned a second fireball, and instantly it headed straight at Thomas, but he dodged it. The next fireball hit him in the arm, Ava after casting the second one immediately threw a first summoned missile at him, and predicted correctly which side he would dodge.

It pushed him a step back. A third fireball was already flying towards him, and there was no way for him to dodge it. At the last moment, he lifted his hand in front of himself, and a shield made of fire showed there. Ava's missile just vanished on it.

Thomas rushed towards Ava. She tried to hold the distance, but the zone didn't let her do it completely, and Thomas was getting closer to her. He summoned a fireball in his second hand.

Elara presumed that Ava had a cooldown, and Thomas was closing the distance to make sure his attack hit her, while she couldn't respond.

When he was close, he directed his fireball at her, she dodged to the side, but didn't leave her eyes from her brother. He instantly sent another fireball, and even though it looked like she was ready for this he hit her. She didn't really do anything with it, and summoned her own fireball but waited rather than using it.

Thomas stood there smirking and said something to her, which Elara couldn't hear. Ava instantly threw her fireball at him, and he just lifted his shield to block it. The missile burst on the shield, which vanished along with it.

They were staring at each other without movement. Tense atmosphere between them and around the zone, with complete silence surrounding them. The fight was intense, and it lasted for maybe sixty seconds only.

Thomas summoned a fireball almost at the same time as Ava, but none of them used it. After a few more seconds, both of them summoned a second one.

It was marvelous. Two mages standing in an intense fight, now just watching for the other one to make the first move, when the balls of fire hovered over their hands. They were slightly bigger than a tennis ball but still seemed dangerous, and Elara wouldn't want to get hit by one.

Suddenly, Ava rushed towards Thomas. He grinned in response. She was closing the distance, and when she was just a few steps from him, he used his fireballs one after another at her. She didn't change her direction at all. She just ran through the first one that burst on her arm.

The second missile missed her, Thomas tried to predict a dodge from her. Now Ava was very close, she threw her first fireball and hit him, then the second followed instantly, and it also crashed into him.

She evoked a third one, and it also blasted at his chest. Thomas stumbled back and barely stood on his feet. He didn't look well, even with his darker complexion, he looked pale now. Elara was sure that Ava almost won the fight, probably lacking just one last shot.

Then Elara spotted Thomas's grin, and she was confused as to why he would be so happy about the situation he's in, when she thought he should surrender now.

Ava stood without action, probably waiting for her cooldowns. Thomas shrugged casually his clothes. It crossed Elara's mind that they didn't burn, but magic was probably the answer.

He walked casually towards Ava and Elara could notice furious expression on her face.

Thomas summoned two fireballs over both of his hands, and strolled towards Ava. Elara noticed her clenched fists, but the female mage didn't react at all.

Thomas stopped three steps from Ava, and he still didn't use his skills. From this distance it was almost impossible to miss, and Ava was not responding.

Suddenly she just turned with her back to him and stomped out of the circle. Elara caught a glimpse of her face, and Ava looked like she wanted to kill somebody. Thomas grinned even wider and shot his fireballs straight into the air. Both of them erupt on the magic barrier a few feet up, creating a rain of fire around him.

Elara glanced back at Ava, and caught the girl staring at her. Their eyes met for a moment, but then Ava scoffed and turned around, clearly furious. She headed towards the entrance to the main building of the Academy.

Elara was confused by what just happened. Why did she just surrender? And Elara was certain that Ava was looking straight at her after the fight.

"I don't get it. Why did she just give up? She hit him more times, and after this last blow, he seemed close to losing," Asher expressed his doubts, sitting next to her.

"Probably she ran out of mana, if Ava didn't have enough to throw spells, she couldn't win," Madelyn explained.

Asher frowned and looked like he was not convinced by this explanation.

"Even if Thomas had one health point, she didn't have a way to inflict it. And he could just throw his spells at her. They probably know the exact values of their stats."

Elara had the impression that they used more or less the same amount of fireballs. And Ava hit more than Thomas. If she really surrendered because of her mana, it would mean that he has much more than her. Maybe that was a reason Zoe thought he would be the best out of them. And Elara realized that Thomas used a second skill, this fire shield that blocked some of Ava's missiles, while she didn't use anything else.

"She only used one skill, or did I miss something?" Elara asked, looking between Asher and Madelyn.

"Hmm, yeah, maybe she had some passive skill, rather than this shield," Madelyn pondered.

"Or maybe she didn't have mana for it," Asher contemplated.

If that was the case, it meant that Thomas was stronger than Ava, but because of their stats.

With Asher's boosts this difference could be reduced. It depended what skills Ava would get from him, but if they offered stats, they would close this gap between the siblings.

Elara realized that they didn't know exactly if he could make everyone so strong, or if she was special, and only her skills were so powerful. However, she hoped that all of the skills that he could grant would be so strong.

Adding new skills for Ava could make her stronger than her brother. That was a strong argument trying to convince her to join if they were really so competitive. Sex with Asher and sharing him with another four girls might be a downside. But he was handsome and sexy, so Elara wasn't sure about it.