Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 007

Story Info
The talk with a horny teacher. Did it go too far?
15.1k words
4.84
4.9k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! I planned to add status with skills at the end of the chapter, but decided that full status would take a lot of space, especially when there would be more members of a team, so I decided to add shorter skill reminder at the start of the chapter, so you can read it to remind yourself skills, or just skip and go to the chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for editing.

---

Skills reminder

Asher:

- Building harem - allows adding members to a harem, grants relationship levels, and limits the number of members to 1

- Building relationship - grants exp points for sexual activities (kissing, touching)

- Stats amplification - Asher doesn't get his own stats, but gains 1% of his partner's stats

- Partner enhancement - Asher can boost 1 of his partner's 1 stat for 10 points

- Additional protection - members of harem can't get pregnant

Elara:

- Fast Attack - Elara gains 5 agility for one attack (upgraded by Asher - removed negative effect of reducing strength)

- Better eyesight - Elara can slightly better detect traps in dungeon

- Nimble movement - Elara can slightly easier dodge attacks

- Master essence - when there's Asher's cum in Elara body, she gets 5 agility

- Powerful attack - for a single attack, deal additional 20 damage. Only available if Asher made Elara orgasm in the last 3 hours

---

Asher crossed the threshold of the Academy, entering the main room, five minutes before the start of the organization meeting. Luckily, their new friend, Madelyn, knew the city well.

The short blond girl from Asher's class proved to have vast knowledge about the city and the Academy. Even without makeup, with her hair pinned up and in baggy clothes, Asher saw hidden beauty in her. Like a painting that you run your eyes over in a hurry, and it doesn't catch your attention, but when you look at it and take more time, you notice that there is something more to it.

The same way Asher recognized Madelyn's charm. He wondered if she hid it on purpose or if it was just her style.

Asher didn't know her long, but noticed she had a habit of biting her lip when she was contemplating something. Asher doubted that she was aware of doing that and how cute she looked with it.

Asher tore his eyes from her face. He chastised himself for thinking about another woman while he held Elara's hand. Especially about Madelyn. She couldn't join his harem. She was support just like him, so they couldn't belong to one team.

Asher glanced around the room, trying to distract himself. Students moved slowly towards the left side, into the west wing, another piece of information from Madelyn. He didn't know what was there, but pushed by the crowd, he didn't have a choice and followed towards the door.

Elara continued to walk at Asher's side, they were still holding hands, which helped them not lose each other in the group. Asher glanced towards her, their eyes met, and a smile appeared on both of their faces. Asher pondered why he was thinking about another woman when he had such a gorgeous girlfriend. He blamed his class, as he had never had problems like that before.

They passed through the door into a room bigger than the previous one; on the left side was a platform and a wooden desk; on the right side were rows of benches that were set up higher with every row. It was identical to an auditorium at a university.

In the morning, all the students were on the square, but were standing in groups, so Asher couldn't gauge how many of them there were. Now, when they were seated in rows, he estimated that there must be at least one hundred students there.

Most of the seats were already taken, especially in the further rows. There were free places in the second and third rows, just behind people, that clearly raised the average age in the room.

In the first row sat the teachers of the Academy. Asher was surprised by their number. Their task was to teach all the students. Among them were great explorers who had their best days behind them, but had spent them exploring dungeons, and now they were going to share their knowledge with younger generations.

Madelyn turned into the second row, Asher scanned hopefully higher but couldn't find three empty seats. Disappointed, he followed after his new friend, Elara was just behind him. Once again, he ended up between them. During Ava's fight, Elara did it on purpose. He thought that maybe this time it was an accident.

Asher sat between the girls, moving closer to Elara, so their thighs were touching. He hoped that the meeting would end quickly. He noticed that Rachel was sitting just in front of him. She was talking with the teacher next to her, with her profile facing him.

A strongly defined jaw gave her an unusual look, but she still had her beauty and looked feminine due to her full lips and great makeup. Even being older, at least compared to the students, she rivaled all the women in the room for the title of the hottest one.

Asher regretted that Rachel was a support and wondered if she would want to join his team.

His eyes widened when he realized what he was thinking about, and he glanced at Elara, worried that she caught him fantasizing about his teacher. Elara was staring at Rachel, and Asher thought that she was jealous.

Elara's eyes turned back to Asher. "You should talk with her about your class," she nodded towards the teacher. "Maybe the sooner the better," she added in a higher voice to be heard over the noise of the students.

Asher had already decided to talk with Rachel, but planned it for tomorrow. They had set up a meeting, but with his class, they might need more time than a typical person.

Right now, she was still engrossed in talking with another teacher, and Asher didn't want to interrupt them. He noticed an older man entering the platform. With a confident step, he moved towards the center of it. He held a few papers that he was studying now.

Short brown hair, small wrinkles, and a soft smile made him seem pleasant. He wore a casual light blue shirt and black shorts. His clothes were fitted for the beach rather than at the organizational meeting.

All students took their places, no one else entered the room. People noticed a man in front of them, and slowly silence fell upon the room. The man glanced around the room and then at his watch. He nodded to himself and put his notes on the desk.

He smiled and moved a step toward the students. "Welcome." His voice resounded through the room unnaturally. Asher was curious if that was the result of some magic, but he wasn't sure how something like this could be useful in a dungeon. He thought that maybe it was connected with some class that wasn't suited for exploring dungeons.

"I'm Director Walker, and I will lead this meeting. We have a few organizational announcements, and then you will be free. I promise to keep it short. I want to be here even less than you. After all, I have to repeat the same things every year," he said and smiled slightly under his breath.

He glanced at his notes.

"First thing. Right now, there are one hundred and twelve students at the Academy. As every year, we are going to do supplementary recruitment; during the next week, additional students will show up. We want every class group to have twenty members, and you will form twenty teams. This way, everyone will have a team. If you have problems completing the team during this week, don't panic, there will be new people next week." Director Walker smiled, as what he was saying wouldn't have any impact on them, and they would still panic and worry.

The director glanced at his papers on the desk. For Asher, it didn't look like he was prepared, even if he repeated everything every year.

Guarantee that they will have a full team was supposed to relax them, but with Asher's specific class, it didn't really help. If they would lack a person, getting a random one wasn't a good option, they would risk getting a man.

Asher realized that they needed to complete a team quickly to make sure that there were only women in his team, even if they were weaker, because with his class, men wouldn't work.

At this moment, Asher realized that wasn't true. His skills didn't mention the gender of his partners, but he couldn't imagine himself with another guy. A shiver went through his body. He was only interested in women.

"Next thing. Rankings," the director continued and brought Asher out of his thoughts. "We're going to create them for every class separately and one for teams. They will be updated at the end of every week, starting this Sunday." Director Walker looked at his watch and the papers.

"At the end of every month, you will get rewards depending on your placement. You will receive equipment and coins. You will learn details later when it's important." He finished and waved his hand dismissively. He again looked at his notes, but Asher doubted that they really were his. It looked like someone prepared them for him and was distracting him from something more important.

Asher didn't know that ranking would be so important. He believed that they only showed how you are coping, but in reality, they had a bigger meaning. At least if these rewards were worth something. But he was sure that he wouldn't deserve it even once. Not with his class.

He felt Elara's hand on his thigh, giving him some encouragement. He glanced towards her and noticed her concerned look, he smiled, pretending that everything was fine.

"We want you to complete teams by the end of next week. You're going to have classes through Monday to Wednesday, and then the rest of the week you will have free time to create teams. We want a list of complete registered teams by midnight Sunday. On Monday, we will create teams of people that are not registered with anyone if that happens."

Asher knew that assigning a random teammate would be really problematic for everyone, not only for him and Elara, but also for the person who was now with them in the team. They agreed with his girlfriend that they would share everything about his class with the girl before she finally decided to join them. With random assignments, that person wouldn't have a warning about his weird class.

"And about living conditions. For the first month, you can occupy the rooms provided by the Academy for free, along with the catering. From the following month, you can still stay in those rooms, but we will collect rent. It's not high, but the rooms aren't comfortable either. You can of course rent yourself something outside the Academy," the director explained.

Asher was aware that they would need to find some place for themselves, for him and Elara. But with his class and his harem, he suspected that finding something close to other teammates would be a great idea. It was another thing they needed to think about, especially because they didn't have a lot of money, and they planned to explore dungeons first to earn some money.

"During the last year, we created special houses on the terrain of the Academy," the director announced with more vigor than anything before. "Three on each side, six in total. They have space to accommodate the whole team: six bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, and an additional three rooms to arrange as you wish," the director continued.

That was what they needed. If the whole team would agree to live in a house like that, close to each other, and in a private building, that was the perfect solution. The idea of his own harem in a separate house popped into Asher's mind, and he realized that an organization meeting wasn't a good place for it when he felt his dick stiffen. He squirmed in his seat, trying to sit more comfortably, and thought that he needed to think about something else than visions of him and Elara in their new house, in their new room, in their new bed, having their first-

"The number of houses is limited," the director added, distracting Asher from his thoughts. "You need to apply as a full team. If there are more than six interested, we are going to take into account the ranking of teams," the director finished and glanced towards his notes.

"Oh, yes, the rent is four silver coins, paid on the first day when the team moves in," Director Walker read from his papers.

All of Asher's enthusiasm vanished; it was too much. They couldn't afford it with Elara, at least not for now. Maybe when they started to explore dungeons, but the Academy wanted the money at the start of the month. The fantasy of his harem in his own house became only a dream.

The director sighed loudly. "Lastly, we know that you're going to start exploring dungeons this week. You are free people and can do whatever you want. But we recommend that you be careful and responsible. Don't rush it, go for short explorations, to test out the team, to test out each other. If something is going wrong, go back, you will have time in the future to explore more," the director said firmly and looked through their faces.

He sighed, clearly resigned and collected his notes. Asher wasn't sure what his reaction meant but didn't have time to ponder over it. "That's all for today. Learn, train, fight, and become great," the director finished their meeting with a smile and left the platform.

People all around got up and started to talk, making a loud noise; it was hard to hear anything because of that, even if someone stood next to you. Students moved slowly out of the room, Rachel stood in front of Asher, waiting as older teachers would move out of their places.

"Excuse me, Rachel," Asher tried to catch her attention.

She turned around, searching for the person calling her. When her eyes stopped at Asher, a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, Asher, yes?" she asked, looking curiously at him, but he could notice something else that he couldn't recognize at the moment.

Elara squeezed his hand, reassuring him.

"I was thinking, do you have time to talk now?" Asher asked, embarrassed by the perspective of their talk. "I know that we are supposed to talk tomorrow during class," he added quickly. "But it might take more time, and I would prefer to do it more privately," he explained, feeling his cheeks warming.

Rachel crooked her head, looking curiously, but a smile didn't leave her face. "Of course, I'm here to help you whenever I can," she stated and glanced first at Elara and then at Madelyn.

"Okay, let's find some private place," she offered.

Asher gave Elara a small kiss.

"Go, let's meet at the library when you finish," his girlfriend said.

"Sure, I will come there," Asher replied.

He turned toward Rachel, she was observing him and his girlfriend.

"Follow after me," Rachel commanded when they finished their farewell, and she moved in the opposite direction of the doors that Asher had entered earlier. She led them to the exit that the director and other teachers used.

"This is an exit for teachers only, but no one will mind if such a handsome man would pass here," Rachel explained. Asher looked at her, surprised, but she was a step in front of him, so he couldn't see her face. His cheeks became even redder, while his eyes darted to her hips, which were swaying to the sides more than should be normal. He noticed that she had a nice ass, even if her pants weren't the best to show it off.

Asher wasn't sure if she was flirting with him. He had his doubts because she was his teacher, and she shouldn't do it. But maybe she liked to tease, the same way Elara loved to do it with him.

They entered a much smaller room. Asher noticed tables, chairs, shelves with binders and books. Loose papers and even more books were scattered over the tables. It looked like a typical teachers' room.

An older man, around sixty, sat in the room and read a book.

"Good evening, sir," Rachel greeted him.

He lifted his eyes and stared at Rachel, clearly ogling her body. Asher even had the impression that he stopped at her tits for a longer moment.

"Hello," he responded and returned to his book without even looking at Asher.

"Good evening, Sir," Asher repeated after his teacher. He didn't want to insult the older man, but he was worried without reason, because the teacher only slightly nodded his head and didn't answer. Asher wasn't a sexy teacher, so he didn't interest the older man.

Rachel led him into the long corridor, which was dimly lit by rarely occurring lamps on the ceiling.

"That was Mr. Anderson. No one knows his age, but he was old when I was a student here," Rachel whispered and giggled, which seemed weird for Asher, as she was probably over her thirties.

"Ahh... okay," Asher grunted, not sure how he was supposed to react. Rachel behaved weird and made him uncomfortable.

She glanced over her shoulder. "Oh, don't be nervous, I don't bite," she winked and turned forward.

Asher followed after her in the dark corridor. He hadn't been in this part of the Academy and didn't know where she led him, but suspected that they were moving through the west wing. He realized that he had hardly been to any part of the Academy. He only visited his room, the main room, and the canteens in the morning. The Academy covered a much larger area, and there were still a lot of places for him to discover.

They passed a set of doors that all looked the same to Asher, only the number in the middle distinguished them. Rachel stopped in front of a single door; she took out her key and opened the doors to enter the room. Asher followed after her, but stopped at the threshold.

He realized it wasn't her office or even a classroom. It was rather dark, with navy blue curtains blocking the afternoon sun. Rachel didn't turn on the main light but switched on a small lamp over the table that gave yellow light, leaving most of the room in shadow.

Even with that, it was obvious to Asher that it was her private room. He noticed a double bed with single sheets and a wardrobe that she clearly didn't use because heaps of clothes were scattered around the room.

Even with the mess, a pleasant, sensual, and floral scent reached Asher's nose.

"Come on, enter, I sleep here," Rachel invited when she noticed that Asher stopped at her door. He glanced around the room again. He didn't consider where she was leading him, he wanted something more private than a class full of students, but he didn't think she would take him to her own room.

Rachel glanced over the place. "Well, there's a little mess, but I didn't suspect that someone would visit me today," she explained and grabbed him by his hand. He felt her soft and warm skin, but her grip was also strong and confident; without trouble, she pulled him into the room.

"Come on, you wanted to talk." She closed the door. "Sit. I will be back in a moment," she ordered and pushed all of the clothes from the chair to the floor.

Asher sat and looked toward her, but she was already moving to the second room. When she opened the door, Asher noticed that it was a bathroom.

Rachel closed the door behind her, and he glanced at the table. There were a few books there; he read through the titles. It seemed like most of them were about teaching students, but a few were about dungeons.

But his focus didn't stay for long on her books, his attention was caught by a piece of her clothing that lay just in front of him. It was a red, sexy thong. The waistband and front were made of a lacy material, Asher was sure that they weren't very good at hiding her pussy. The thin strip at the back must have gotten lost between her ass cheeks when she wore them on her firm ass.

The vision of Rachel in this pair and matching bra popped into Asher's mind. He wondered if she was wearing something like this every day. And if she was wearing something like this right now.

He closed his eyes, chastising himself that he shouldn't think like that. He felt his cheeks heat and forced himself to stare at the door to not look at her lingerie anymore.