Harem Mode - ON Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at his hands. He was alive! But did he really die in the first place, or was that just a horrible dream? It was too elaborate to be just any ordinary dream, but he was already forgetting bits and pieces of it with every waking second.

His boxers felt uncomfortable, as if there was more strain than usual. He immodestly threw them off and held his breath. His morning wood was taller and thicker than it had ever been. He grasped it with his hand. It felt so different in his hand that it felt like someone else's. The increases to length and girth had been modest, but the resulting increase in volume was gigantic. And his testicles looked comparatively tiny, since he hadn't adjusted those.

He rushed to his backpack and pulled out his math textbook, flipping to the most recent chapter. He had invested quite a few points in intelligence last night. He sat down at his desk and started reworking his homework assignment. To his amazement, he could finish the medium difficulty questions now whereas he couldn't before. The hard questions still remained out of reach, though.

Then he looked up on his shelf, to a picture of the last family photo that he took with his mom and dad. Chet soberly realized he could have chosen to go back to any point in time, which included when his father was still alive. He might even have been able to save him too.

Chet decided not to have any coffee this morning. His thoughts were keeping him well enough awake, and he had already wasted enough time going over his math problems again. He could have saved those for Homeroom period.

He headed out, behind schedule by a couple of minutes.

"Hey Chet," called out a small voice from behind the elevator.

"Oh, hi Jane. Good morning," Chet responded. He intended to give her a passing glance but stopped once he noticed that a small information bracket hovered above her head.

JANE CHIKOVANI

AGE 18

STATUS: SINGLE

RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: 3/100

DISINTERESTED

Jane looked up at the ceiling, wondering what Chet was looking at. He was frowning slightly, having taken in a lot of information at once.

"Sorry, thought I saw a spider," Chet lied. Then a thought sprung up.

"Hey, that reminds me. You ever saw Spider-Man 2?"

"Yeah, I love that movie!" Jane smiled. Her head then sagged a little on her shoulders. "You know, everyone tells me I look like Ursula."

"The landlord's daughter?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Well, what's wrong with that?"

"She's kind of dorky."

"No, no. She's cute! If I were Spider-Man, I'd be going out with her instead of naggy old, two-timing Mary Jane."

"Huh. If you say so." She had a pondering look on her face.

"Yeah. Well, I gotta go. It was nice chatting with you Jane. Say hello to your dad for me!" Chet said as the elevator doors closed. It was brief, but he swore he could see that 3 turn into a 4 above her head before they shut.

Chet rode to school on the same route. He noticed small XP bars on of his leg muscles as he pedaled his bike. Each one was making tiny, incremental progress towards with each minute of exercise. He pumped them faster, wanting to see if that sped up the growth rate. It did, though he would need a lot more time before his muscles leveled up.

He walked into his home room with an imperceptibly greater level of confidence. He wasn't looking at the floor as much, nor was he trying to avoid other people's gazes. He even cast glances at Jennifer and Kayla without flinching when their eyes met him in return. Instead he looked bored and sat down at his desk. Unsurprisingly, both of them had 0 interest in him.

"Hey Tony."

"Good morning, Chester. Say, do you feel nippy? I do say, there's quite a draft in this room."

Tony courteously raised his hand. "Mr. Robinson, could you please turn the heat up? It is a bit chilly in here."

"No problem, Tonington, anything for you. Such a polite boy."

The rest of the day went along slightly better than it had earlier. He struggled less to follow along during math, was slightly better at keeping pace during literature, was more motivated during history, and less aggravated during physics. He had the patience and wherewithal to ask Becky what she thought the answer was instead of ignoring her when she asked him for all the answers. That caused her to pause a bit and try to parcel it out for herself instead of copying off his answers when his back was turned.

At lunch, he noticed he could see nutritional value markers on each of the food items in the a la carte line, with the best items briefly flashing in green. He carefully selected a balanced set of items instead of his usual selection of chips, a burger, fries and gatorade. No one noticed but his closest friends.

"Why the sudden change in fare, Chester?" Asked Tonington out of curiosity. "Normally your victuals are of the salt and fat variety."

"New man, Tony," Chet mumbled with his mouth full, disgusting Tonington with his poor manners. "That's what I wanna be. And I can't do it with the same shitty fuel I've been torturing my body with."

"Yes, quite," Tonington said nonplussed, before sipping his grape soda. (Sorry.)

The lunch bell rang again, and Chet parted ways with his friend for the locker room.

"Hey pizza boy," AJ said mockingly, his fellow idiot in tow. Immediately, all the other wimps and nerds who were changing clothes beside Chet lowered their heads and hurried to leave.

Chet smiled, amused that AJ and Ben were repeating the exact same sequence of events, almost as if they had their insults scripted beforehand. This time, Chet did too.

"Nice bit of flab going on there, chubby. Are you sneaking bites out of your deliveries?" Ben added.

"Nah, I've been too busy eating out your mom's ass. Delivered an Italian over to your house yesterday and she said she wanted the extra sausage. So, you know. Had to give it to her."

Ben and AJ stood slack-jawed and dumbstruck. Ben's brow furrowed as his mind raced to come up with a good retort. But to his dismay, nothing came up.

"What, you want some of this too, doughboy?" Chet taunted as he stood in his boxers. Ben's face as he glanced at Chet's package made him worry that he did.

"You'll pay for this, Chet!" Tweedledee and dum yelled as they ran off. They bumped into coach Stanton along the way, earning them another earful.

"FUCKING DUMB KIDS!"

The previously silent changers broke into a loud cheer, hailing the new man of the hour Chet.

"Good job, Chet!"

"Man, how did you come up with those insults so fast? I freeze up whenever they're in my face."

"Some things were meant to happen, guys," Chet answered. "Sooner or later, those clowns were bound to bite off more than they could chew," he said, pointing at himself. It looked like his thumb was pointing at his boxers.

"You mean, your dick? Dude, gross."

"No, that's not what I-," Chet sighed. He wasn't quite smooth yet.

Gym proceeded exactly the same. Chet watched Kayla and Tracy stride over to his side of the gym, with firm legs and bouncing butts and boobs.

The same crew of out-of-shape bums assembled before Chet in line, and embarrassed themselves and the nation just like they did last time.

It came to be Chet's turn again.

"If you can top 7, you can be proud of yourself," Kayla sighed, frustrated.

"7, eh? What'll you do for me if I hit 20?"

Kayla and Tracy widened their eyes at his recklessness. "What will I DO for you?" Kayla repeated, almost angry. Chet began to second-guess his arrogance.Shit, the old Kayla actually kind of liked me last time. I'm not sure how she'll react to New Chet.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.


"A little kiss on the lips wouldn't hurt," he continued, in the same cocky voice and expression. He dropped the r from the word hurt, gently imitating the way she talked.

"Ohhh," Kayla's eyebrows narrowed playfully, intrigued by his newfound confidence. "For that, you'll have to do thirty." She dropped the r in thirty in an exaggerated way, letting him know she picked up on his sly dig at her accent.

Chet kissed his biceps and rubbed his palms together. "Don't fail me now, boys!" The girls laughed, both with him and at him. He leapt up and started executing a perfect series of pull-ups. He did seven, and then stopped suddenly.

Tracy scoffed. "Well, he made seven, but that still doesn't meet state standards. And it's nowhere close to thirty." Then Chet flashed her a cocky grin and did another seven at the exact same pace, without any signs of fatigue or pain.

Kayla looked up at him inquisitively, barely concealing her puzzlement.Has he always been so self-assured? She had to look back through her memories and go through every encounter she had with him, but she kept drawing blanks.I've never really interacted with him before," she concluded.

Chet followed his last set with another set of nine, bringing him up to twenty-five. He managed to get away with those so easily because he invested points in those muscles last night, but now he was on his own.

"Five more," Kayla reminded him, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

He did another one, then came back down.

"Four," Tracy joined in.

Chet pulled off another one, this time with more difficulty.

"Three," all of the boys had joined the chorus. They wanted to see Kayla be forced to kiss some rando. Even Miss Popular couldn't get away with reneging on the deal.

"Two."

And another one. They were getting exponentially harder. Chet probably only had enough for the last two.

"One..."

The chorus had gotten pretty loud by this point, and even the coaches had their heads turned their way.

Chet was pouring sweat. Why couldn't he have negotiated it down to 25 or something? He looked down at the ground. Tracy had an amused smile on her face. Kayla was more ambivalent, staring at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Then Chet saw Ben and AJ, off to the side, grinning conspiratorially. A moment of anger flashed through his veins, but then Chet thought he could work it to his advantage. He began thinking about Kayla's mouth some more, and what it could do.

"Looks like someone's stalling for time," Tracy taunted.

He closed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling.Oh, if only they knew what I was stalling for, he smiled. He hoped he got pants'ed before his penis got too big, and people realized he had an erection instead of a naturally big hog. Once he was comfortable that it was just a semi, he pulled himself up, genuinely exerting effort, clearing the bar. The hard work was done. He slunk back down.

Sproing!

Chet felt the elastic band of his boxers slide over his tumescent bulge. It leapt up, merely a foot away from Kayla's face before Chet let go of the bar and pulled his pants up. He gave it enough time to slap against his nuts while she watched. She dropped the clipboard and brought both her hands over her mouth.

Perfect.

"Take that, loser!"

"Oh shit, Ben, we got his underpants too."

Chet made sure to look surprised and angry about AJ and Ben's stunt, though it couldn't have gone better for him if he had told them to do it.

"Dude," he groaned, as if being revealed to have a big dick was some terrible thing.

"Jerks!" Kayla slapped the two unwitting accomplices to Chet's big plan. She spun around and gave Chet a sympathetic look before running off to the girls' side of the gym, where insanity like this didn't happen.

Tracy was more speechless. She glanced at Chet with a big blush covering her cheeks before running off after her friend.

Coach Stanton ran screaming after the two boys, who darted out of the gym like they were being timed. Whether he laid his hands on them or not, they would surely be suspended. Chet didn't feel too much sympathy for them. After all, they were the ones who indirectly got him killed last time.

Changing back at the locker room was just as quiet as last time, though people weren't giving Chet the same looks of pity and discomfort.

Chet took his time, wondering if it was really necessary to have flashed Kayla his penis, even though she had no inkling that it was intentional. Thirty pull-ups would have done enough to impress her, and he might have even gotten that kiss in the gym. She couldn't have backed away from that promise with all those witnesses around. But with all the commotion...

Yeah, showing her my dick really put the kibosh on that :(

Chet finally stuffed his gym clothes back in his locker and stood up. All of the other boys had cleared out a minute ago. He slung his backpack on and started to walk out of the little aisle when he spotted a little blonde girl briefly peering her head through the door. She spun her head right back around, ponytail swishing in the air.

"He's here!" She called out. It was Tracy's voice. She stepped inside, glad the coast was clear. The tall Australian then quickly followed her inside. Her athletic legs wobbled a little bit as she ran.

"What are you two doing her-" Chet managed to get out before he was pushed down against the lockers.

"Mwah!" The nice-lipped sandy blonde said as she pecked him on the lips. The actual kiss lasted for a split second as she immediately got back up and crossed her arms. Tracy wrapped her arms around Chet's head, shutting him up with her hand.

"A dale's a dale, but it'd be better if you didn't tell anyone. If you do, I'll tell everyone you're a liah. You don't think you can get away with anything, do you?"

Chet looked up above her head.

KAYLA SYDNEY MARTIN

AGE 18

STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP

RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: 8/100

INTRIGUED

Tracy let go of him. Chet's eyes and mouth creased into another sly smile, causing Kayla's eyes to open again in surprise.

"Well? Say something!"

"You call that a kiss?"

"What? Mmff!!"

Chet's lips smashed against hers as his arm pinned her luscious head of hair in place. This was his first kiss of genuine intensity, so he accidentally mashed their noses together too. It was so aggressive that she whimpered reflexively into his mouth, like a fox caught in a trap.

Chet was the first to pull away, wiping away the saliva bridge that had formed between their lips. He turned away nonchalantly, planting his feet on the floor. She had been leaning on him during the whole kiss, so she had to push against him with her hands to get back up.

"Oh!" One of her hands had brushed against the pant leg his erection was nestled into, accidentally grabbing the hard object with her fingers before jerking her hand back. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

"I'm not going to tell anyone."

"What?" Kayla asked in a daze. Why did everything spiral out of control so quickly?

"I don't care what other people at this school think. But I don't want to get you in trouble with your boyfriend. So let's just pretend nothing happened, okay?"

Kayla looked at Chet for a second, almost appearing hurt that he had gotten over it all so quickly.

"Okay. That's very considerate of you," Kayla said as she brushed the bottom of her pants with her hands. "And I trust that you'll keep your word. Heh. Heh. It's not like anyone would believe you. Let's go, Tracy."

Tracy cast Chet a suspicious glance before she followed her companion out of the locker room. The air in the room cleared, and Chet could finally breathe a sigh of relief. He looked at the clock. He was late for workshop. Oh well, he could use the pantsing incident as an alibi.

Chet walked outside the main school building to the back where the workshops and labs were located. He briefly caught a glimpse of Kayla and Josh on the way. Josh was leaning over her, barely paying attention to anyone or anything else. Kayla was facing Chet's direction, and their eyes met for a brief second. She looked away instantly.

Chet squinted. Then smiled.

KAYLA SYDNEY MARTIN

AGE 18

STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP

RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: 18/100

SLIGHT CRUSH

END OF CHAPTER ONE