Harem Mode - ON Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not stopping me," Chet grunted, really giving it to himself. The grip on his hand was almost angry.

The next picture was of Kayla sipping on a fruity cocktail in a coconut through a wavy straw. It had about 159 likes, with Josh Austin's name prominent as one of them. The caption was 'legal in Mexico'. There were some comments left on it by other girls teasing her along the lines of 'wish i was there".

Randy, one of Josh's wrestling friends, was more rakish, and asked her half-seriously if she got wasted. Her reply, time-stamped about a minute later, was a good-natured pretend at denial.

The thought of Kayla drunk in a bikini was good ammunition for Chet's solo love-making session. Maybe she'd stumble a bit and lean those nice, sun-kissed breasts on him. Maybe her accent would slip out more and sound less American.

Chet stared at the picture more intently. Her blue, sultry eyes were slightly obscured by the lenses on her heart-shaped sunglasses, but they were clearly looking at the viewer. Her pink lips were pursed around the red drink straw, drawing out her sexy cheekbones. Her sandy blonde hair looked more relaxed, as if to say "This is vacation Kayla. Anything goes."

Chet felt her eyes on him through the monitor, egging him on.

"Come on. Click on me, big boy," he heard her voice say. He was pumping his shaft, flush with anticipation.

"Oh! OHHH!!" He cried excitedly, finding his pleasure raise to a higher plateau with the next picture. Just like an erotic photoshoot, it seemed that each picture was more provocative than the last.

Kayla was on her stomach this time, arching up her sweet beach bum. She probably had to debate whether to upload this one or not. Maybe her mom disapproved of this one. Chet was almost choking with arousal.

The bikini bottom was decent enough to cover a triangle-shaped patch of her buttocks, but it did not hide the shape of either cheek, or the crease between them. It was smaller than her regular swimsuit uniform, as evidenced by the white, untanned skin it exposed. A frog-like croak escaped from Chet whose mind was so free of shame that he no longer masturbated in silence.

"Show me your fucking butthole," he sputtered, in an emotion between ecstasy and anger.

His hand pistoned furiously between the rest periods where he backed away from the edge. He was almost ready to blast, even though this was only the ninth picture. His eyes were rolling back and his tongue was flickering out the sides of his mouth. His feet were curling down, pushing against his carpet with a tiptoe. He was no longer sitting on his chair, but leaning against it so that his body was taut and arched like a bow.

"Just one more!" He gasped, knowing he wouldn't have much time to appreciate the next picture before he unloaded. His left hand palmed the mouse, after awkwardly batting it away a couple of times, dragging the cursor shakily to the appropriate location on the picture. He clicked.

"Oh shit, oh shiiiiiiii-" Chet yelled as the screen changed to a picture of her fat, hairy father relaxing in the shade. He had a goofy dad-grin plastered on his face, beneath his white, zinc oxide-nose. Kayla was not in the picture. It would have been too incongruous. People would not believe that she came out of his dick and balls, visible against the thin fabric of his unsightly banana hammock. He looked like every vicious stereotype Americans had of Australians, and vice-versa. And his luscious dad-tits rested on either side of his copper-skinned pot belly.

The shock was sufficient.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Chet sprayed the computer monitor with his semen, forgetting to aim for the napkin he had carefully placed on his desk for easy clean-up.

Chet stared at the mess he created. Kayla's dad still kept on his stupid happy expression as Chet's goop criss-crossed his fat torso like a Toaster Strudel. A visual image, which, though comical, would burn its way uncomfortably into Chet's memory for the rest of his life.

His dick hung limp as if to say "I dunno what you expected, dude. I was just doing my job. You're the one who has to live with this shit."

He closed the tab. Then the browser. Then slowly sank bat into his seat. Chet face-palmed with his clean hand and broke into a small sob. Today was just not his day.

=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=

Chet 'awoke' inside his dreamscape, an unending black chasm in all directions. Here, he was a disembodied set of eyes. His thoughts did not echo in the darkness, but flowed over him like a change in temperature.

Still, it was comforting to come back. Last night he had the same 'dream', and being here again felt familiar.

SCORE: 0000000165

LEVEL: 004

XP: 42/300

FREE POINTS: 0

His progress report appeared in glowing white font, taking up half of his visual space. He didn't remember where was last night, but it felt like there wasn't much of a change.

The second half of the report popped up afterwards, as if to confirm his guess.

DAILY RECAP

EXERCISE: 3 EXP

FITNESS EXAM, DAY TWO: 20 EXP

BITCH MODE PENALTY: -20 EXP

SCHOOLWORK: 20 EXP

GOOD DEEDS: 16 EXP

GIRL PROGRESS: 2 EXP

KIND TO MOTHER: 15 EXP

MASTURBATION: -25 EXP

Chet struggled to add up the numbers. As if the game read his mind and was tired of waiting, it did it for him.

TOTAL EXP GAINED: 41 EXP

Shit. I still need about 250 more to level up again.

It continued.

GIRL PROGRESS

KAYLA SYDNEY MARTIN

13/100 -> 24/100

CURRENT STATUS: MODERATE CRUSH

Hell yeah.

There were no free points to spend on anything, as Chet hadn't leveled up. Tomorrow would be a better day, Chet resolved quietly, as he let his ego dissolve back into the void.

=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=ZZZ=

DAY 3 (of the game)

Chet got up and made another a pitcher of coffee. His mother, who was again crashed on the couch, usually drank all of it when she woke up. Chet silently headed out the apartment.

Chet silently rode his bike to school, hearing the rubber tires squish against the wet pavement. He thought about getting a car. Obviously, neither he nor his mother could afford the cost of an extra vehicle right now, but surely he could use his game-granted superpowers somehow.

He distinctly remembered choosing to come back to August 26, the night before he died, like loading up a save file. If he could do that again, and choose to come back anytime in his life at will, he could cheat at lottery by memorizing the winning numbers and going back in time to purchase the right tickets.

He couldn't recall seeing the load/save feature anywhere last night, but he never really thought to look for it before. He'd give it a try tonight.

Smiling, Chet locked his bike by the gates and headed towards Homeroom. All of the girls inside still had 1s and 0s floating above their heads, which was fine for Chet. There was only one person's numbers that mattered.

KAYLA SYDNEY MARTIN

AGE 18

STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP

RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: 22/100

MODERATE CRUSH

Kayla was busily talking to her best friend Jennifer, not noticing Chet throwing a glance her way before he sat down next to Tony, quietly.

"Hey Tony."

"Hello, Chester. How have you been?"

"Bretty gud, bretty gud. Fitness exams have been killing me lately. My abs are still sore from yesterday."

"Ah yes, I too wish I had a vigorous constitution, but I am just a humble ectomorph. My strengths lie only in Chess and theater, and not in the arena."

"I kind of hate you when you talk like that."

"Shyeeit. Aight muthafucka, I see how it is."

"What?"

"I said, 'I'm sorry. I'll try to be less formal next time.' Can I borrow a pencil?"

Chet blinked, wondering if he was going crazy or if Tony Tonington just had a really good poker face. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a microtip pencil. It had numerous batman logos running along the sides.

"Ah, Batman! I love that serial. My sincerest gratitude, Chester," Tony palmed the pencil graciously. Tony just stared at him, wondering why Tony had pronounced the name (BAHT'mən).

It was good that Chet was staring though, as the words

GOOD DEED PERFORMED: 1 EXP

popped up in front of Tony's face. They made a cash register noise as they did so.

Tony stared back. "What's the matter, Chester?"

"Oh nothing. Hey, you can keep the pencil. I've got plenty."

GOOD DEED PERFORMED: 2 EXP

Chet grinned widely and began to chuckle. Tony chuckled along with him, nervously. Chet was such a weird freak sometimes.

-xxxxxxxxx-

Chet felt inspired to spend the day earning as many experience points as he could. Altruism seemed to have the highest payout of all his activities, so he dedicated himself to doing good deeds.

He picked up small amounts of points here and there helping to carry books, or fetching and retrieving things for his classmates and teachers, silently developing a reputation as a teacher's pet and nerd.

He ran into a brick wall during Physics class, trying to help his lab partner Becky Nguyen understand the concept of friction.

"See how this eraser doesn't slide off this notebook when I tilt it at an angle? That's friction doing that."


"Uh, no," Becky replied curtly and churlishly, "it's the rubber thingie doing that."

"Oh yeah. I didn't get points for trying to help her yesterday either."

"You know what, Becky? How about you go talk to your friends over there while I finish the project by myself? You can copy the answers off me afterwards."

"Yay!"

He saw a relationship point pop up above her head but he shuddered and returned to his physics textbook.

Math was too tough for Chet to think about helping anyone else. He didn't invest any points in spatial intelligence last night, and it was showing. Oh god. I'm the Becky of Calculus, he realized.

Literature and Social Studies came around, and, well, nothing noteworthy happened.

Chet grabbed his lunch tray and was about to head over to his usual table in the cafeteria, but he noticed Aspen Bergersen sitting by himself eating a bland meal of mayonnaise, under-seasoned potato salad and a plain chicken sandwich. Chet remembered most people considered Aspen a weird cat, but he saw this an opportunity to help someone out. Spending time with someone who had no friends was probably worth a couple of points, right?

"Hey Aspen. How's it going? Mind if I sit here with you?"

Aspen gave him a scrutinizing look before shrugging his shoulders. Chet settled in while Aspen poured out more of his mayonnaise packet onto the potato salad and sporked it into his open mouth, which already had chewed up bread and chicken in it.

"Satisfactory," he mumbled aloud.

"What?" Chet asked, spooked by the sudden break in the silence.

"I meant that my meal is satisfactory. I like to have a perfect mix of salty, fat and savory flavors with every bite."

"Oh. Heh heh," Chet chuckled nervously, starting to regret his reckless sidequest-hunting. He struggled to respond to Aspen's remarks, but came up empty-handed.

"Ew, it's that gross nerd," a familiar voice pierced through the silence. Chet looked up, almost welcoming the intrusion. It was Jennifer, happening to just walk by. Kayla was at her side.

"Hi Chet," the sandy blonde said, friendlily (is that a word?)

Chet remembered jacking off to her bikini pics yesterday and accidentally splooging over a picture of her dad. He gulped audibly, getting a second reminder of the event from Aspen's mayonnaise-covered lips.

"Ewww! His mouth's all dirty, too!" Jennifer recoiled, noticing the same thing. "Matches his sloppy clothes. Stop going to our school, you booger!"

"Hey that's a little rough, there, Jenny," Chet interrupted, hoping to not escalate the scene by pissing Jennifer off, though he internally flinched when her eyes rolled over to focus on him. However, his body didn't show it, because he had earlier invested points into courage.

"Jenny?" Jennifer asked curiously. Her eyebrows furrowed a little, as if she was going through all of her interactions with Chet to see if he was being familiar with her, or if it was just a throwaway comment. She seemed to settle on the latter.

Kayla, for her part, didn't seem to notice any trouble brewing. She kept on a buoyant smile, her pink lips gently arched up, highlighting her high cheeks and round chin in an area Chet affectionally referred to as her "smooch zone."

Chet almost slipped into another Kayla reverie before he saw the smoldering look on Aspen's face. Aspen was known to tolerate a lot of abuse, then suddenly snap at the slightest provocation. His lips were tight, which only made the mayonnaise more noticeable. His eyes were unfocused, which only made him look creepier. The freckles on his cheeks glowed white against the growing blush of rage.

"Listen ladies, we'd love to make out, but we've got to finish these fine lunches first. We'll kick it with you girls in a few."

Jennifer's mouth made an O-shape. Then her eyelids blinked rapidly four or five times before she smiled wryly. Sydney just shivered in shock, panicked by Chet's comments.

"You're right, Syd. Heis funny, in a cute kind of way."

"Wot?!" Her friend sputtered in Australian, breaking composure. "I never said that!!" She looked back at Chet, hoping he wasn't going to accidentally reveal anything about their past, surreptitious interactions with each other by confirming or denying Jennifer's remark. She was the queen of gossip, always digging for dirt wherever possible. It frankly made their relationship exhausting at times.

And Chet teased her so much in private that there was good reason to worry he'd blow the whole thing by ribbing her openly in front of Jennifer.

But to her surprise, she saw Chet throwing intense, non-flirtatious looks at her, communicating with his eyes that an awkward and uncomfortable confrontation was about to boil over between Jennifer and Aspen.

He tilted his head in Aspen's direction while widening his eyes, telling her non-verbally "This guy is about to blow,"

then glanced at Sydney, "Could you-"

then at Jenny, who was examining her fingernail at the moment, "-get her-"

then jerked his head in the direction of the quad "-the hell out of here?"

He also emphatically mouthed the word "out" with his lips. Kayla caught every gesture and gesticulation and paid renewed attention to both Jennifer and Aspen.

Aspen's shoulders were noticeably tensed up. Even though he was facing away from the girls, there was definite, homicidal hostility radiating from the slouched boy.

Jennifer was looking blithe, too focused on herself and Kayla to notice anything going on in the lower social orders. She seemed pleased with herself, having made someone the butt of the joke even if it was her friend.

A look of profound realization washed over Kayla's eyes, then the rest of her face. She was impressed by Chet's foresight and ability to communicate all that to her under Jennifer's nose. She in turn, tried to quickly extract the two of them from the area.

"I just said he was funny, maybe you're the one who thinks he's sexy."

Jennifer's teeth flashed in an aggressive smile, happy that someone else was engaging her on the snarky, bitchy level she was familiar and comfortable with.

"Oh please, he's like, a six-"

"Out of five," Chet chimed in, causing both girls to giggle through sheer audacity.

Damn he's quick! How have I never noticed him before? Jennifer found herself speechless this time.

"Yes, out of five," Kayla repeated sarcastically, "And we should totally go over to our boyfriends, who arewaiting for us in the quad, so we can break up with them and let these two stud-muffins finish putting on their lipstick."

"Fine by me!" Chet said with such enthusiasm that Jennifer did a double-take.He sure is intense.

"Alright. Let's go, Kay. I wanna see you break Josh's heart," Jennifer joked as she ran off with Kayla, content enough to leave the boys in peace. Kayla flashed Chet a genuine, non-flirtatious smile before she disappeared.

"God, Jennifer is such a pain," Chet exhaled, hoping he had won Aspen over to his side.

"Filthy brunette bitch! Acting all high and mighty as if she's blonde, when she knows damn well how inferior she really is."

Holy shit, Chet screamed in the back of his head.Where did THAT come from?

Chet realized that he had just navigated a minefield only to have a live hand grenade in his pocket. He could very easily make himself the target of Aspen's explosive, unpredictable anger.

"Oh...So you like blondes, huh?" Chet asked, letting the awkwardness seep out of his voice, hoping his tone would help Aspen backpedal and realize how fucked up that just sounded.

"They inspire me to fight for Western civilization."

Jesus Christ! Alright, time to leave. Chet began to worry if his own interest in blonde girls made the two of them at all similar in any way. He shuddered, but tried to see if there was any way he could talk Aspen down at all.

"Also, I've got Norwegian and Danish ancestry myself."

Okay, I guess I'll have to work with that, Chet sighed internally.

"Yeah, it shows, man," he glad-handed him. The way Aspen's face beamed sent more shivers down Chet's spine.

"You should play for the Packers or the Vikings or something, heh. Heh."

"What?"

"Football. They're football teams. In the Midwest, you know..." Chet was holding his palms up expectantly.

"Ah, I don't know anything about sports. No offense, but football's a dumb waste of time, for stupid corn-eating Americans. I'm more into strategy games. They're nourishment for the mind."

"Are you talking about video games?" Chet bristled at Aspen's earlier insults, but hid it. He was originally planning to smalltalk Aspen a little bit to grease his exit from the conversation, but found himself drawn in to argue this new point.

"Yes, I play most of them on the computer. I used to play tabletop RPGs with my friends before they kicked me out for not being a degenerate."

"A what? Actually, never mind. What do you have against sports?"

Aspen furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes up thoughtfully. "I don't see what the point is. They all involve kicking a ball-shaped object of some variety back and forth. It's so simple and repetitive."

"Well, it's simple, but it isn't repetitive or stupid. You have to out-maneuver the other team, while working with your own to get the ball in the goal. It's pretty hard, and there's a lot of ways to play a game. You said you like strategy, right?"

"Alright, alright, I'll amend my previous thesis with your anti-thesis: It can be challenging and require some minimal level of strategy, but video games have that too, and they're engaging. What advantages does sports have over that?"

"Well, for one thing, you're not playing by yourself. Also, you're using your bod-"


"Video games can be quite physically demanding." Chet stared at Aspen with a cocked eyebrow.

"Alright fair enough. Why are you trying to persuade me to take up sports, by the way?"

"I dunno," Chet wondered aloud. He wasn't quite sure why, but a part of him felt offended by the way Aspen disparaged sports, even though he was never on a team himself. "Maybe I thought you'd have fun if you gave it a try."

Aspen sighed, allowing a bit of the façade to break. "I appreciate it, but I'm not built for sports. You could just look at me and tell that it isn't in my genes."

"Nonsense, you could be a good athlete if you put your mind to it and trained hard. You have to stop thinking in terms of limiting things, likegenetics. Chet emphasized the last part.

"But I have glasses."

"Lots of the people on our football and soccer teams have glasses. If it's that big a deal, you could wear contacts."