Harem Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last message ended up being from my ex-girlfriend, again. I hovered my finger over the message for a second before pressing down, then I deleted the text without reading it.

I had five sexy women that I was fucking and I was going on a date with a sixth tonight, I didn't have the time nor the energy to speak to my ex or even hear what she had to say. I wasn't going to let my old life control me.

Chapter 20

Tori moaned softly into my ear as I slid my cock in and out of her at a steady pace. The sound of crashing waves masked most of our love-making, but I still insisted she keep her voice down; as she could be quite loud sometimes.

We'd gotten to the beach quite early and there weren't a lot of people around, and those that were had spread themselves out. Tori had sunned herself for a while—letting me rub oil all over her body first before returning the favour—while I went for a swim and caught up on some reading.

After an hour or so my little sister climbed on top of me while I was lying on my back, enjoying the heat from the sun on my wet skin. She started kissing me passionately, grinding herself against my cock—which was hard as rock in record time—and moaning that she needed me right now. She must have been quite worked up because she didn't even want to walk the ten minutes back to the apartment. Instead we found a small cove at the end of the beach. Tori was naked and pulling my shorts down within seconds of us being alone in the cove, barely giving me time to throw a towel down before pulling me down with her and spreading her legs.

The sun only partially hit the area we chose for our outdoor fuck session; it was still hot but the cool ocean breeze felt amazing on my naked body, especially when the heat from Tori was underneath me and enveloping my cock in her slick, warm tunnel.

I'd set a steady rhythm with my sister for about twenty minutes—nothing too crazy, but it was consistent; she'd already orgasmed three times and I could feel her fourth coming on. Her legs locked around mine and her body tensed up as her pussy clamped around my dick. She spasmed and sprayed my lower body with her juices, but I kept slamming home at the same pace.

I was getting close to my own climax now—the constant feeling of my baby sister's pussy wrapped around my cock was finally starting to tip me over the edge—but instead of picking up the pace like I usually would, I continued on. The build was so painfully slow, I wanted nothing more than to fill my lover and collapse in her arms, but I knew it would be worth it.

Another five minutes of my balls slapping against my sister's ass had me where I wanted to go, and the surge of seed from my balls rocketed through my shaft and into Tori. I moaned loudly as I finally halted my plunging, holding myself as deep as I could while my cock pulsed stream after stream of warm cum into my baby sister's womb.

Tori moaned with me as she felt herself fill up, then pulled me into a wet, tongue filled kiss that left us both gasping for air when we were done.

My cock, balls and body were well and truly drained from the ordeal with Tori. Once I'd finally finished cumming inside my sister, I pulled my spent cock from her well fucked vagina and collapsed onto the towel beside my sibling.

I wrapped her in my arms and we basked in the wake of our orgasms together, our bodies feeling twice as hot as the midday sun.

"We should probably put some clothes on," I said a little sleepily.

"A few more minutes," Tori pulled my arms tighter around her.

I was drenched in sweat, sea water and my little sister's juices. I suspected Tori was the same, but neither of us cared, I never wanted to spend a day without my gorgeous sister.

"I love you Tori," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too Jace," she replied.

Tori turned around to face me and I rested a hand on her hip. My sister had a big smile on her face as she stared into my eyes.

"Come on. Let's go," I said once more, a little worried someone might find us like this.

"Fine," Tori replied with a mock pout.

I laughed, she laughed, and we shared another kiss before we got to our feet and put what little clothes on we had.

Tori had picked a modest swimsuit to wear today, a plain black two-piece bikini that hugged her hips and covered all her zones well, she still looked smoking hot in it though.

"So you're going on a date with Lucy tonight?" she asked once we were both dressed.

"Yeah, I still have to give her a call," I grabbed the towels and took my sister's hand as we walked back to the main part of the beach. Tori took my hand eagerly and gave me a smile as we walked hand-in-hand.

"You know she loves it rough, don't you?" my sister asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've been told. But who says we'll even sleep together tonight?" I replied.

"Jason," Tori turned to me with a serious expression on her face. "Lucy has had to hear stories about you from all of her friends."

"You girls ta—" Tori cut me off with a raised hand.

"Yes Jason. We talk. So, do all of us and yourself a favour," she added. "I know you'll enjoy yourself." Tori winked.

It should have felt strange that all my lovers knew I was going out to fuck their friend for the first time—and that they were encouraging it—but after everything I'd been through it just felt like a normal conversation with one of the women I loved.

"As you command," I said with a smirk.

We made our way back to the spot we'd picked earlier, far enough away from other beach goers for privacy without hiding ourselves. We dumped our things down with the towels and ran into the water to wash away any evidence of our coupling, creating a little more evidence in the water when I worked my sister to orgasm with my fingers.

Once we were both done with the beach we collected our things and went for a walk to the beach-front shops to grab some lunch, picking out a well-known fish and chip shop.

Tori wrapped her towel around her hips, creating a long skirt that covered her perfectly tanned legs, but leaving her flat stomach exposed. She'd tied her hair back into a messy ponytail and donned her glasses once more, giving her that perfect mix of nerdy girl and sexy tanned goddess. I noticed more than a few guys checking my lover out as we waited for our food, earning them glares from the girls they were with.

I didn't mind seeing guys ogle my sister; she was incredibly sexy, and she was all mine. It seemed that girls as well as guys seemed to have wandering eyes, a group of three stood a few metres away from us and kept looking my way, a cute petite blonde even waved to me when Tori went to use the restroom. I still wasn't accustomed to random girls flirting with me in public, but I smiled and waved back to the trio, which seemed to satisfy them. Once Tori came back, they checked me out one more time, then went on their way.

"You made some friends?" Tori asked with a smirk.

"What can I say," I replied with a shrug. "I can't help looking this good."

Tori burst out laughing as I struck a superhero pose. I feigned hurt feelings but was soon laughing with my sister.

We gathered our food when it was ready, the older man behind the counter gave me a knowing wink when he handed me my change, then we sat to eat our greasy fish and chips.

As we were eating I remembered the message from Lucy earlier, and that I should probably give her a call.

"Give me a minute, I need to call Lucy," I said through a mouthful of tasty battered fish.

"Ooooo Jace and Lucy," Tori teased playfully.

I smiled and shook my head at my sister's playful nature as I pulled out my phone and dialled the sexy Asian's phone number. She answered quickly, which was no surprise since my sister and all her friends seemed to be glued to their phones.

"Hey Jace!" Lucy greeted me enthusiastically.

"Hey Lucy, sorry I didn't call you earlier, I've been spending the morning with Tori," I replied.

"That's okay," she added. "HI TORI!!" Lucy yelled through the phone, and I had to take it away from my ear.

"HI LUCY!!" Tori was close enough to have heard her friend and leaned over to yell back into the phone.

I heard Lucy giggling on the other end of the phone, matching my sister's reaction to my misfortune at having two girls screaming in my ears. You'd think I'd be used to my sister screaming in my ear by now.

"Now that that's done," I said into the phone. "How about I pick you up at six for dinner?"

"Sounds great!" Lucy exclaimed. "Make sure it's somewhere nice."

"Leave it to me," I replied. "I'd say make sure to look sexy for me, but I don't think you'll never have that issue."

"Aww Jason, you're too sweet," Lucy gushed. "I'll be ready at 6pm sharp."

"I'll see you then Lucy, I look forward to it."

I hung up the phone call and looked at my sister, who was making kissy faces at me. I threw a chip at her and she squealed before throwing a handful back at me. Next thing I knew we were surrounded by seagulls as they clambered over the table and fought over the discarded fried potato.

"You're such a brat," I said with a smile.

"Maybe someone needs to teach me manners," Tori replied, then stuck her tongue out.

I shook my head as my sister giggled and gathered up the remains of our lunch.

"Come on trouble maker, let's get going," I tossed the leftovers in the trash and held my hand out to Tori. "It's a few hours away, but I better start getting ready for my big date."

Tori gave me a quick hug before we walked back across the beach to the apartment we shared with our parents.

Back home I quickly showered and washed my hair, added some cologne from my old man's stash—he had the good stuff—and headed to my bedroom to pick what I was going to wear. The place I'd picked out for Lucy and I tonight was somewhere I knew she liked; Hayley had sent me a list of places she knew her friend liked going, so I picked one that I thought looked good.

It was a small family-run Italian restaurant in the city, known for having amazing pasta and the best Bolognese sauce in the city. I was quite a fan of Italian food, so it was the logical choice for me, at first. I thought to pick a well-known Japanese restaurant I used to go to, but Hayley warned me off that, Lucy hated Japanese food.

I sorted through the clothes I'd brought home with me—which wasn't much—but I had nothing that really suited a restaurant date, I hadn't ever really needed fancy clothes before, so I never got them.

I pulled out the suits I'd gotten for work and decided to wear the black one, it would look like I was going to a funeral, but I didn't really have any other choice.

Just as I was about to drop my towel and dress, my bedroom door burst open and I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sudden intrusion.

Tori and Hayley sauntered into my bedroom like they owned the place. My sister bounded onto my bed and crossed her legs, still wearing her bikini from earlier. My lover walked straight up to me, ran her eyes over my naked torso, then smiled at me.

"Tell me again why I'm not going on a date with your brother tonight Tor?" Hayley said as she turned to my sister.

"Because you love your friend and you're good at sharing," Tori replied with a grin.

"I guess," Hayley said with a smirk as her eyes roamed my chest again.

Her gaze fell to the suit I had laid out on the bed and she let out a disappointed sigh.

"Are you going on a date with my best friend or a funeral?" my lover asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..." I scratched my head. "I don't really have anything else."

Hayley pulled out her phone and tapped the screen a few times, then held it up to her ear without saying another word.

"Hello Mr Parks, how's your golf game going," my lover said with a friendly tone.

I had no idea why she was calling my father, or why she even had his number to begin with.

"Dad insisted my friends have his number, just in case something happened," Tori explained, if is she read my mind.

"That's great, good work," Hayley exclaimed to my father over the phone. "I have a favour to ask of you Mr Parks."

I heard my father say something over the phone, but I couldn't make it out.

"Nothing like that," Hayley replied with a smile. "Jason has a date tonight and none of his clothes will cut it, may I browse your wardrobe and pick something out for him."

I was a little shocked that Hayley would even think to ask my father something like that, he hated sharing anything with anyone, let alone his expensive clothes.

"Wonderful, thank you so very much Mr Parks, you enjoy the rest of your day." Hayley finished with a smile before hanging up the phone.

"Wait here," my curly haired lover ordered me before striding out of my room.

"Well...I've been told." I turned to Tori to see her suppressing a grin, badly.

Ten minutes later Hayley returned with an outfit picked out, the clothes slung over her arm.

She placed them on the bed and turned to face me, hands on her hips.

"This will work for you, it's a nice dinner but you don't need anything fancy, that isn't you," my lover exclaimed.

I looked to my sister, then Hayley and to the clothes when I realized neither of my lovers had any intention of leaving the room to let me change in peace.

I shrugged and dropped my towel, both girls immediately dropped their eyes to stare at my crotch and I smiled.

"I'm not just a piece of meat ladies," I said with a laugh.

"Oh honey, you're too smart for that, but let us enjoy looking at what we can't have right now," Hayley replied.

I turned to see Tori lying on her stomach as she gazed upon my naked body, and I realized that I didn't even need to leave the house to get laid tonight, I could have either or both of these sexy women before me. But I promised to take Lucy out, so I would.

I pulled on a pair of my boxer shorts—the nice ones I got the first night I went out with the girls—and grabbed the jeans Hayley had borrowed from my old man for me. They were a dark grey boot cut design and they fit remarkably well, my father and I were of similar build, and even though I was a little taller, it didn't matter to much.

Next was the shirt; a black button down collared shirt of a thicker material than my business shirts. It looked like something on outdoorsman would wear when he wanted to look his best. It too fit quite well, although a little tight across my chest and arms, obviously it had been tailor to fit my father perfectly who didn't have as much muscle.

The belt came next, a simple wide leather belt with a flat, dull steel buckle. I tucked the shirt into my jeans and bucked the belt on and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

I didn't think the outfit looked very good, sure it wasn't bad but I kind of expected more from Hayley in the fashion department. As if she sensed my disappointment, my lover placed my boots down beside my bed.

"These too," she said with a smile.

My boots were the beige nubuck Timberland boots I wore when we went out to the club, not something I expected to wear to a dinner date, but I pulled on a pair of socks, followed by the boots and tied them firmly.

I stood up and looked in the mirror again, a little more satisfied this time. The colour of the boots really stood out against the dark grey and black of the rest of my outfit, but I still didn't feel confident on the whole get-up.

Hayley approached me and stood to my side, looking at the mirror with me.

"Just a few finishing touches," she said with her half smile.

My lover moved in front of me and began folding up the sleeves of my shirt meticulously, each fold leaving an even crease that matched the opposite side. She stopped just above my elbow and straightened each side, so the cuffs flared out just so, she then pulled a chrome TAG Heuer watch from her bag and slipped it over my hand, clasping it on my wrist. The watch fit perfectly, like it was sized just for me and it looked incredibly expensive.

"Where did you get this?" I asked my lover.

"That's not important right now," she replied with one of her special smiles.

The slim brunette then grabbed a bottle of something I didn't recognize and started spraying my hair, the mist that came out smelled of apples and cinnamon. After a half a dozen sprays, Hayley set the bottle down and began running her fingers through my hair. My lover worked at it for about ten minutes before she took a step back to admire her work, nodding and smiling as she did.

"There you go, you should easily drop Lucy's panties now," Hayley said with a grin. "If she wears any."

She stepped aside and I got a good look at what she'd done.

I was quite surprised at what I saw, considering what it looked like before Hayley worked her magic.

She'd straightened my shirt and folded the sleeves up, giving me a hands on work look. The watch added just that extra touch as an accessory. It was clearly expensive, but its quality and functionality won out over a classier watch.

I couldn't tell exactly what she'd done to my hair, but it looked a touch messy, but without looking unkempt. Almost like I'd woken up and my hair looked this way, but it still looked good.

All of that together with my nearly trimmed beard and my work boots, I had to admit I looked ruggedly handsome, like I was about to chop a tree down then go straight to a steak dinner.

"Are you actually a witch?" I asked my lover.

"You're not the only one with magic parts," Hayley winked at me, wiggling her delicate fingers.

I chuckled and turned to Tori, who was still lying on my bed in her bikini.

"What do you think Sis?" I said as I struck a pose once more.

She giggled and I noticed Hayley bit her lip when I called Tori "Sis" and I remembered that she had a incest kink, something I'd have to let her play with some more in future.

"Why are we letting him go out tonight?" Tori turned to her friend.

"You said we have to share Tor," Hayley quipped back.

Both girls had huge grins plastered across their beautiful faces and I couldn't help but puff my chest out, these ladies were doing wonders for my ego.

"Well I better get going if I'm to pick Lucy up," I said to my lovers after I checked the time on my new watch. "Don't get up to, too much trouble while I'm out."

"Hot tub?" Hayley grinned and turned to my sister.

"Hot tub," Tori exclaimed excitedly.

"I don't have a swimsuit here, you don't mind if I go in naked, do you?" Hayley added with a smirk directed at me.

"Of course not, I'll go naked too, so you don't feel left out," Tori added.

I was almost starting to regret my decision to go out tonight. Almost. I knew I'd get a show for a while, but mum and dad would be home later, and it would be a bit odd if I was hanging around my naked sister.

"Have fun girls," I said as I left the bedroom and headed to the elevator.

The sounds of some very girly giggles followed me out.

Chapter 21

I punched Lucy's home address into my cars on-board GPS and headed off to pick her up for our first date. As I was driving, I realized that this was the first proper date I'd been on with any of the girls. I decided I should probably fix that and treat each of them to a night out.

Even though it wasn't peak hour, the Sydney traffic was horrendous as always, so the trip to Lucy's home took longer than estimated. I was just lucky I left early.

As I pulled into the suburb Lucy was living in, I noticed a massive decrease in traffic, which I was thankful for. This suburb was one of the wealthier neighbourhoods and had an extremely low population compared to the rest of the city.

Every house I drove passed looked like it was worth as much as the entire luxury apartment building my parents lived in, and then some. As I drove, I wondered what Lucy's parents did for a living; if they were living out here, they must be absolutely loaded.