Harem Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley and Lucy stepped up to either side of me and I saw the brothers eyes drift to check them out too.

"How you ladies doin?" the older brother asked.

I wanted to break this fuckers nose.

I took a step forward and shoved his arm away from my sister. He obviously wasn't expecting me to make a move because the shove to the chest made him stumble back a few steps. But his brother wanted to play too.

He was fast, but I expected his movement. When his right hook came, I ducked it and took a step forward and slammed him in the chest with my forearm, knocking him on his ass. The kid must have only weighed about sixty kilograms and he went down hard.

Tori and Vicky stepped away from the two and quickly huddled with their friends, behind me.

I knew shit was about to get real.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the stocky guy near the counter turn around. The petrol station attendant had the phone in his hand and was looking a little worried.

When he saw his friends on the ground, the stocky one abandoned his snacks and started walking towards me.

"Hey cunt! You lookin to get hit!?" he said in a country tone.

He wasn't moving fast, and as I suspected, the brothers pulled themselves back to their feet. The younger one looked most pissed off out of the two.

"You fucked up mate," the older one said. "I'm gonna have fun with that blonde slut once we're done with you."

His words directed at Vicky made me see red, like how I felt when I bashed Leon's face in. But I didn't get a chance to move.

Liz took one step forward, then raised her leg before slamming it—Muay Thai style—into the older brothers stomach, knocking him flying across the floor.

Everyone in the building was momentarily stunned by the athletic redheads action. I knew she was fit, and she had crazy strong legs, but I didn't know she could fight.

The older brother didn't get to his feet, he simply groaned as he clutched his stomach. As soon as her movement was finished, she turned and faced the shorter, rounder man behind her. She took a fighters stance and raised her fists, causing the stocky guy to stop, raise his hands, and take a few steps back.

Then the younger brother threw another punch.

I nearly wasn't ready for this one, still in awe of Liz's brilliant display of fitness and martial arts.

I caught his punch with my forearm and re-directed the blow. This manoeuvre put him off balance and I tripped him, pushing him into his brother, who was just getting to his feet.

The pair tumbled to the ground together.

Satisfied we'd dealt with the situation, I turned to leave, only to spot the tall guy—who'd been filling up his car—right in the entrance.

He lifted his shades off his eyes, looked around the inside of the petrol station, then to me. I readied myself to take this asshole out too.

But he backed up.

"I don't want no trouble man," he said quickly.

He looked scared and I wondered if he missed the glorious kick to his friends stomach by my redheaded lover, and thought I took out bother of his friends by myself. I didn't care if he did or not.

I pushed passed him, my girls in tow. Then I saw a police car pulling into the parking lot, the petrol station attendant had called the police.

"Wait by the car girls, I'll deal with this."

Chapter 26

I handed the car keys off to Hayley and approached the police car as it pulled up, keeping a respectful distance from it as I waited for the officers to get out.

Two police officers stepped out, one male and one female. Both looked quite young, no older than thirty. The woman was quite attractive, her dark hair pulled back into a bun as was uniform for female police.

"You the one who called?" asked the male officer.

"No sir, I'm the one who was in the fight," I said respectfully.

The officers shared a look, then the male officer turned back to me.

"Okay, I'll need to ask you some questions," he said calmly, motioning me to step over to the police car.

The woman gave me a look up and down before approaching the girls, who were hovering around our SUV. I watched as she spoke a few words to Hayley—who stepped forward—then headed towards the petrol station entrance.

As I turned back to the male officer, I saw another police vehicle pull in and stop in front of the douchebags car. Those two officers—both male—pulled the four guys aside as they tried getting in their car.

They four of them shot glares in my direction.

"My partner will get a statement from the clerk and check the CCTV footage," the officer explained to me. "Tell me what happened."

I explained the entire scenario to the officer, he simply nodded and wrote in his notepad, asking questions every now and then. I didn't hide anything, nor did I try to push the blame onto the four assholes. They were being sleezy and inappropriate, but I'd initiated the fight, even if I didn't throw the first punch.

As I recounted the events, I noticed the female officer come back out and start speaking to the girls. She mostly spoke to Hayley, but I could see the others answering questions from time to time.

The whole process only took about fifteen minutes, but I could see the other two officers who showed up were having a much tougher time with their questioning. The four douchebags kept pointing over my way, raising their voices and carrying on. More than once, one of the officers speaking to them had to raise his voice for them to shut up.

"Well it looks pretty cut and dry," the officer said when I was done. "Let me talk to my partner and I'll get back to you. You can wait by your vehicle, but don't leave until I say so."

I nodded and headed back to the girls just as the female officer was done. She passed me, giving me a smile and nod.

She really was quite attractive.

"So what happened? Are we in trouble? Can we go?" the girls all spoke at once and I had to raise my hand to silence them. I picked through the questions I could make out before answering.

"I've given my statement, the true one. We just have to wait to see what they say," I said to the group of beautiful women.

They all nodded, although Vicky looked a little pissed off. I approached my blonde-haired lover and hugged her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied, hugging me back. "But you and Liz shouldn't be in trouble for this, it's not fair."

I could tell she was blaming herself for the situation, so I just stroked her hair and assured my lover that it wasn't her fault and that we wouldn't be in trouble. I just wasn't sure I believed my own words.

After another ten minutes passed, all the officers had gathered, and they looked to have shared all the statements. The male officer I spoke with approached me with his partner while the other two went back to the douchebag group. They started looking over the piece of shit car.

"We've checked your statements against one another's and the CCTV along with the clerks," the officer said to me. "Now, you understand you initiated the fight?"

"I do," I answered.

"Good," he replied. "But given the circumstances and the surveillance footage as proof, I'm not going to be taking you in."

I breathed a sigh of relief at his word and looked back to the girls to see them smiling.

"Look after these girls, you hear me?" he said.

"I will, that's why I'm here," I replied.

The female officer didn't say anything, but she had an odd smile on her face as her partner spoke and I swear I caught her wink at me as they turned to leave.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," the female officer turned back and looked at Liz. "Great kick."

I looked at Liz to see her smiling, her cheeks a little flushed.

The officers allowed us to leave but waited around while the other two went over the piece of crap car. I suspected it wasn't road worthy and by the looks the four were giving me, I was right, and that thing would have to get towed.

Another forty-five minutes of driving and we were pulling into the driveway of my parents coast house. It was a two-story home with a long, steep driveway. The top floor was mostly glass sliding doors and windows with a long balcony running along the front. Exterior stairs ran down the side of the house giving people access upstairs without going in through the smaller living area on the bottom floor.

The bottom floor itself wasn't much more than a double car garage—half was turned into a gym—and a small living area with two bedrooms and a bathroom.

I pressed the remote for the garage door and pulled the SUV in.

"Well that was one hell of a pit stop," I said.

"You can say that again," Tori replied.

The others all voiced their own thoughts on today's events at the petrol station.

I unlocked the connecting door from the garage to the downstairs living room and started helping the girls with their bags. None of my girls were overly high maintenance, but they were still girls. While I'd brought two bags—one for clothes and one for my laptop—the girls had brought enough luggage between them to support a number twice as large as theirs. I never understood why these girls needed so many bags when their clothes were always so skimpy.

I propped the door to the garage open and started hauling the heavy bags through and stacking them by the staircase. I'd take the ones upstairs that needed to go once the bedrooms were picked.

I was kind of hoping to just dog-pile onto a bed with all my lovers, but it was sometimes hard enough sleeping with one girl in the bed, let alone five. Even as small as she was, Tori seemed to cover the entire bed.

"Okay girls, bags are stacked, when you figure out who's in what room, I'll move bags upstairs." I slung my own bag over my shoulder and turned towards the stairs.

"First of all, beach," Vicky said with a grin. The rest of the girls all agreed, then the clothes went flying.

I hadn't known but suspected that each of the girls had their bikinis on under their clothes. Once the clothing started piling up on the couch it confirmed my suspicion. In only a few seconds I had five sexy women standing in-front of me, all clad in equally sexy swimsuits.

Vicky was in her classic Australian flag bikini that covered far more of her breasts than some of the others I'd seen her in, but still failed to offer her magnificently juicy ass any coverage.

Tori wore a black tube-top type bikini that hinted at showing the bottoms of her full breasts, and a string bikini bottom that vanished between her taut ass cheeks.

Hayley had on a one piece suit that left her entire back bare and had an oval cut out on her stomach that displayed her milky white skin. Like most of her clothing, it was black.

Liz's dark green string bikini did little but cover her erect nipples and cleanly shaven groin. Her firm ass looked ripe for smacking as she turned around to rub sunscreen into her pale skin.

Lastly but very much not least.

Lucy had donned a white two-piece bikini that covered moderately more than most of the girls. Her large breasts filled out her top and still threatened to escape if she coughed, but the bottoms were quite modest, covering most of her small but perfect ass.

I stood in awe of my girls as I watched them apply sun-tan lotion, or sunscreen, chatting amongst themselves. I really wanted to grab one—or two—and take them upstairs to get a release. But I knew the girls were looking forward to hitting the beach, so I pushed down my desire for each and every one of them.

I tossed my bag onto the couch, pulled my shirt off and kicked my shoes off. I was going to spend some quality time with my ladies.

The girls all stopped what they were doing to stare at me when I tossed my shirt aside. Each one had varying degrees of interest and lust in their eyes. Vicky and Lucy had the most carnal looks on their faces; I was surprised that neither girl was salivating with how they looked at my naked chest and the developing bulge in my shorts.

Liz too was studying my body, but she seemed to have a more appreciative gaze along my chest, as if admiring something that gave her immense pleasure to gaze upon. Being a fitness enthusiast, maybe she was.

Tori and Hayley both seemed more restrained. My sister smiled widely as she openly checked me out while Hayley was more appraising, glancing up and down my torso before meeting my eyes and giving me one of her Hayley smiles.

Right now, I felt like a fucking Rockstar.

Ten minutes later we were all setting our towels down on the hot sand, the tide washing in and the ocean breeze cooling my already sun-warmed skin.

I'd found an unoccupied beach umbrella, and after a minute or checking to see if anyone nearby was using it, I set the girls up there.

Tori, Vicky and Lucy we happy enough to sunbathe, but I knew Hayley enjoyed her milk white complexion too much to risk a sun-burn, and Liz was far too much of a redhead to tan. While I didn't have an opinion either way, I really didn't feel like getting sunburnt on day one of my long weekend away with my girls.

Once I had my towel down in between Hayley's and Liz's under the umbrella, I helped apply more sun-tan lotion to my lovers who wanted to bake themselves.

Vicky insisted on being first, but by the time I got to her lower back, Liz knelt on the other side of her sister—gave me a wink—and finished applying the lotion to Vicky, paying extra special attention to the blonde's glorious ass.

With my redheaded lover attending to her sister, I moved to mine. Tori bit her lip and gave me a big smile as I rubbed the oil between my hands and started working it down her back. All three of the girls had their tops undone so they could tan without leaving lines, which I was grateful for.

I paid her taut ass a bit more attention before working down her legs, and practically had my sister purring by the time I was done. I gave her a quick kiss before moving onto Lucy.

My raven-haired lover handed me a bottle of coconut oil, to which I gave her a raised eyebrow look.

"I'm not after a tan, but I do want to feel your hands on me," she said with a wink.

I winked back before dribbling a generous amount onto my lover's smooth back. She was quite pale, but not as much as even myself.

I quickly started to prefer the coconut oil over the lotion I applied to my sister and Vicky. It didn't have the sticky sensation of the lotion they used, and I found it enjoyable to massage into my lover's skin.

It also gave her body an amazing sheen in the sun. It was so pleasurable to apply to Lucy, I added more just to keep my hands on the sexy woman.

After a few more minutes of massaging my lover, I returned to my shady spot beside Hayley. Liz had announced she was going for a swim but stopped by Vicky to ask her to apply some sunscreen for her, with a healthy amount of massaging.

"Having fun?" Hayley asked me as I got comfortable.

"Of course I am," I said with a smile.

She gave me one of her special smiles in return, then placed a hand on my leg and leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Do you wish I sunbathed?" she asked after a minute.

"No, I love your body as it is," I replied.

She looked up to me and smiled.

"But you don't get to fool around with sun-tan lotion with me," she added.

"Guess I'll have to use regular oil," I replied, then kissed her softly on the lips.

"Don't tease," Hayley replied after our kiss ended.

"Tonight," I whispered.

My lover didn't reply, she simply looked into my eyes, nodded, and bit her lipstick-blackened bottom lip.

It struck me then how different the curly haired brunette was to her friends. She was stunning and smart with great fashion sense and a quick wit, but she was still different.

I didn't mind at all, her difference made her more exotic to me. Her pale skin, curly hair and slim figure was in great contrast to her friends. Vicky and Tori were both tanned beach goddesses, and their bodies were all sorts of amazing. Lucy had a similar complexion and her body was slim, but her breasts rivalled Vicky's fun bags with ease and Liz, while, pale, slim and small chested like Hayley, she was quite tall and had a strong athletic figure.

Hayley would always stand out amongst her friends, but I didn't mind. She was different in personality and appearance, and I would love her and protect her.

I then realized I hadn't spent much time with my curly haired lover lately. We'd spoken about this after Lucy and I started having sex and she admitted that she wasn't as needy as her friends and would understand if I spent more time with them.

At the time I felt relieved that one of my girls would understand that I only had so much time, but now I felt bad, because she had willingly given up spending time with me so her friends could.

I had to change that.

I untangled my arm from where Hayley had looped hers through and got to my feet, brushing sand from my shorts. I looked down to see a small hint of disappointment on my lovers face, but I didn't reassure me, she'd know soon enough.

I walked over to my sister, knelt down by her and leaned close to whisper in her ear.

"I'm heading back to the house for a bit, Hayley hasn't had time with me for a while," I said in a hushed tone.

"Okay Jace," she smiled back. "Have fun."

She looked sleepy and I quickly reminded her not to stay out here too long, then I moved back to the beach umbrella where Hayley sat alone.

We looked at each for nearly a whole minute.

"Jason, wh—" Hayley's question cut off with a squeal as I knelt, grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her over my shoulder like a fireman would when rescuing someone.

I slapped my hand on her perfect ass as I jogged back to the beach house.

Hayley was giggling the entire way—which was only a few minutes' walk as we could see the beach from the front door—and I got a few strange looks from people as we passed families and groups of beach goers. I had time to make up with Hayley, and I wanted to experience rubbing some oils into her flawless body.

Once I got to the house, I had to place Hayley down to open the door, I tried not to, but I nearly dropped her. She was grinning like an idiot when I finally got to see her face, her hair was messy and she had a look in her eyes I was more familiar seeing in Vicky or Lucy, sometimes Tori.

I unlocked the door as quickly as I could and only fumbled the keys a little, then Hayley darted forward with a very un-Hayley like giggle.

I knew what she was trying to do, so I took three long steps and wrapped my arms around her slim waist, hoisting and twisting her over my shoulder again. She didn't struggle, only giggled.

I took the stairs two at a time and ignored the rest of the upstairs, heading straight for the master suite, which also had an attached bathroom with hot tub. It was time I showed my lover just how much she meant to me, to show her how much a queen I thought she was.

I carefully set her down and immediately pulled her into a passionate kiss, which she returned with gusto. My hands grasped her ass and pulled our bodies closer together, the feel of her warm skin against mine had me moaning into her mouth, a moan that Hayley echoed almost immediately.

As soon as our lips parted I had her one-piece swimsuit off in a flash, tossing it into the corner of the bedroom. Hooked my arm under her leg and one under her lower back and lifted. Hayley was probably the lightest out of all the girls, her slim figure felt almost weightless in my arms and I easily carried her over to the large king size bed. I placed my lover onto the soft covers, and she scooted back to lay in the centre of the bed, her legs loosely crossed over and her arms splayed out to either side.