Harmless Flirting - Cary's Dilemma

Story Info
Woman's teasing leads to disaster.
10.1k words
4.04
51.9k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
881 Followers

Forward

As some of you have likely realized, I have a pet peeve. Women that disrespect their husbands by interacting with other men, in ways that would not pass, "The Hubby Sniff Test," usually irritate the hell out of me. I say usually, so as to allow for the times when she is innocent or when the husband does overreact. Fortunately, for me, I've never had to deal with this as a husband. A couple of old girlfriends, back in the day, may have demonstrated some of these characteristics, maybe that's part of the reason I never married them.

One of the great difficulties judging any particular case, is the line of what's acceptable and what is not. It can't be drawn the same for all couples. Men also flirt, but that's not my bag, someone else will have to write those stories. My writing on the subject will stick to the why, when, how aware she is of the hurt being caused, how she defends her actions, and then how the husband reacts.

Also to be debated, are the potential direct and indirect occurrences as a result of flirting and how the principals deal with the aftermath.

I hope you enjoy. fritz51

Note: This story weaves its way into a very dark place - rape, and may not be for everyone.

*******************

Cary Billings and his young wife, Gayle, were out for the evening at a club with two other couples. Their good friends Matt, his wife Anna, and Clark, and wife Darleen, had joined them for a night of fun, including some cocktails, talk or gossip and dancing. The six of them are all good friends and they all had a reasonable expectation of having a good time.

It was true that they all, including Cary, enjoyed dancing and were as good as most other thirty somethings at making "moves to the grooves." Gayle had a much bigger appetite for dancing than any of the rest of them and was noticeably more of an exhibitionist than the other two wives, with a "flirt quotient" that was proportionate to the amount of alcohol consumed.

It was not that she was built better or prettier than Anna or Darleen, they were all very much equal if judged by outward appearance alone. The difference was attitude, Gayle gave off a sexual vibe. Some of her draw was just a reflection of her very friendly demeanor, but some of her actions were a practiced skill. A skill that she was able to use on demand, whenever she felt like pushing some guy's (or her husband's) buttons.

An example of Gayle using her talent, just for her amusement had occurred earlier that evening while dancing with her husband. It was a fast dance and she had turned away from Cary, then, by chance, caught some guy's eye that was sitting at the bar. Darleen or Anna would have smiled weakly or maybe not at all and spun back around to face their husband. Gayle though, gave the guy a devilish smile, looked him right in the eye, and wiggled her shoulders back and forth to make her tits jiggle for him. Cary hadn't noticed, if he had, he would have been very irritated.

Over the years, Anna and Darleen had both witnessed Gayle doing little naughty moves that were intended to get a rise out of some guy. Both women had warned her that she was playing with fire. Men who were the beneficiary of her actions, would take them as a green light signal, permission to make a move on her.

Up to that time, however, there had never been any altercations that amounted to any more than words being shot back and forth between some random guy and Cary. No wonder as to why only words were used, Cary was only a little taller than average in height, at six feet even, but he was built like an NFL linebacker.

Cary had also done a couple hitches in The U.S. Marine Corp, able to handle himself, and willing if needed. He would rather not have issues with his wife escalate into a physical thing, as he had hurt a guy really bad in a bar fight, while still serving in the Marines. This had happened before he met Gayle, and was a secret of his that she didn't know.

Initially, that particular night, all was going well, they were all having a pretty good time, except for Cary, who was having an ok time, but seemed to be "on guard." He had been dancing with Gayle nearly every song, and had been spelled off by Matt and Clark, giving Cary a breather. Anna and Darleen had also occupied her, but none of the five of them could keep up with her all night. Cary had worn down enough that he was looking to spend more time at their table, sipping beer and shooting the breeze, and less time dancing.

Gayle, never seemed to be able to get enough of the dance floor and was not yet ready for sitting around. As alcohol is consumed, Gayle pressed Cary to dance more provocatively, which he resisted. He felt too self-conscious for that and he also did not want to encourage her questionable gyrations.

Fortunately, for the six friends, Gayle had always considered Matt and Clark off limits, she never went too far with them. Yes, there was light flirting, but no different from what Anna or Darleen might say or do with Cary, strictly a "between friends" type of interaction, not the type that stirs trouble.

Having gone well past the mid-point of the evening Matt and Clark were ready to follow Cary's lead and take bigger breaks. For the next little while, the three girls danced together, which kept Gayle occupied.

Guys, hanging out at clubs, typically keep an eye out for sexy young women to have some fun with. Some of these men just like to dance, but some have other goals.

Sometimes a guy, there with one or more other friends will play games, like betting money amongst themselves on what a certain woman might allow them to get away with. The odds and payoff would be directly related to what they could get the woman to allow, if she was married, and if her husband was present.

The payoff being driven by just how naughty they might get a young wife to be. The possibility of trouble with an irritated husband was offset by the fact that the odds were 2 to 1 or greater against the hubby. Some men never grow up.

Separating one gal away from the other two, when three women are dancing together, is thought to be an easy accomplishment. In this kind of circumstance, Gayle was the one taken away from the group more often than the other two put together. When an attempt is made, Gayle smiles, and projects acceptance to the intrusion as a guy dances into the circle. Anna and Darleen are never as quick to give their approval, so unless the guy has targeted one of them, Gayle more often ends up dancing with the intruder while Anna and Darleen continue dancing together.

At that point, if the girls only goal was to occupy Gayle, Anna and Darleen just rejoined their husbands. That night, the guy sitting at the bar that Gayle had made eye contact with, decided to make a move, and cut her away from the other two women. When she accepted his move and began dancing with him, he tried to put out a vibe that he was only interested in dancing. In reality, he began to speculate how far he might be able to get Gayle to go.

Cary does not forbid Gayle to dance with another man, but there is an ongoing dispute between them. They each have a different view as to what the acceptable boundaries are for her interactions with the men she's dancing with. His feeling is that she is too flirty with men, projecting availability and allows contact that is not proper for a married woman. Gayle counters with her opinion that Cary gets unreasonably jealous, that she would never cheat on him with any of these men.

When an evening produces enough fuel for a fire, Cary and Gayle always end with the same quarrel, her saying, "I'm just having some fun. It's only harmless flirting, stop being so jealous. Get over it."

Cary's familiar response was, "Someday Gayle, this cock teasing that you do may be more harmful than you think. Something might happen that we, I, can't get past."

The song that Gayle and Kurt (the guy from the bar) finished and a slow song started. Instead of allowing her to just walk away, Kurt lightly grabbed hold of her arm, and asked her to continue to dance with him. She smiled, did not look over to Cary, and began the dance with Kurt.

He brought her in close, but not so much that he would miss a perfect opportunity to take a long look down the top of her dress at her tits. She realized immediately what he was doing, she thought, "Well, I did shake them for him, I might as well let him have a good look."

Kurt was then in game mode and slid his right hand down Gayle's side to just above her hip, pausing only long enough to test her reaction. Since he didn't detect any resistance, he slid it down onto her hip, his fingertips testing if she would allow him to grope her ass. Before she had much chance to permit or deny the intrusion, Kurt felt a tap on his shoulder.

It was Cary, "I believe that my wife was saving this dance for me." Cary had been paying attention, and though he wasn't anxious for more dancing, he knew it was time for him to make a move, he knew exactly what this guy's game was.

"You're right baby, I am." She told her man, then cut loose of Kurt and took her husband into her embrace, but as she placed her head on Cary's shoulder and kissed his neck, she gave Kurt a wink.

"Who was that?" asked Cary.

"Oh, that was Kurt. Just some guy that asked me to dance. Nothing for you to be concerned about, baby," was her response, but there was a bit of tease in her voice. An intentional, but playful ruse to stir Cary's blood.

That night came to an end without any further excitement and the six friends said their goodbyes and headed for home.

Gayle was feeling charged up from her brief encounter. She had her hand down in Cary's lap while he drove home, fingers teasing an ever-hardening cock. As he pulled in their driveway, Gayle commanded for him to stop his pickup and not open the garage.

A second later Cary realized why, she had pulled the top of her dress and her half cup bra down, opened his pants and started sucking on his hard-on. He protested that they might get caught, she replied, "I know, exciting isn't it?"

That was all of the protest he had in him, so he reclined his seat and enjoyed her talent. He reached underneath to fondle her left tit, damn she had nice tits. He knew that if he teased her nipple, the BJ quality would go from great to awesome! She always makes little noises while blowing him, these cute little moaning sounds tells him that she is enjoying giving her man such pleasure.

With her nipple being stimulated just right, she picked up her pace, worked her fingers under him, stimulating his asshole. She knew this would be the finish, and she was right. Cary stopped teasing her nipple, took a firm hold of her boob and gently placed the other hand on the back of her head. He emptied a night's worth of cock teased cum into her receptive mouth over what seemed like several minutes, but was much less than that.

After parking the truck in the garage, she got out and ran for the bedroom hollering, "My turn."

Cary moved a little slower, recovering, making sure that the house was secure. He knew what he would find when he got upstairs. When he got to the bedroom, she was exactly as he expected. Gayle was naked, leaning forward onto the bed with her legs apart, ready. She loved it this way and she knew Cary would not let her down. She giggled and squirmed as she heard shoes being kicked off, a zipper being pulled and pants being slipped off, he was going to take her.

After Cary was naked, he approached her and placed his hands on her hips. Then he made a rather matter of fact statement, "You've been tormenting me tonight, you know." She didn't respond, but felt the pressure of his hand separating her legs a little more.

Next she felt his hot breath on her ass, then a tongue started exploring her pussy. "Ohhh," was all she could manage. A finger started drawing circles around her clit, then another toyed with her asshole as the tongue lashing was relentless.

Her first orgasm of the night racked her naked body and she moaned her approval loudly.

She was ready, no more foreplay was needed that night, Cary stepped up and placed his prick at her opening. She wiggled her ass to cover his dick with her juices and assist the entry into her pussy.

He pushed in, steadily, not suddenly, he was always concerned to not cause her real pain. She loved the little playful smacks on her ass, that thrilled her, but fully jamming his better than average size cock into her pussy on the first push would hurt her. She loved that he cared that much, that he would restrain his own urges to protect her.

As soon as he was fully in her and her vagina had adjusted to the trespasser, he started to pump her and she pumped back, with emphasis. She placed a pillow in position for her head and started to tease her own nipples. Cary held on to her ass and plowed her for all he was worth, until a final sprint, where they both finished together.

They grabbed a quick shower, then cuddled naked, and slept.

A few weeks later, Gayle was itching to go out again, but their friends were unable to go with them. Cary finally yielded and took Gayle to their usual club on the other side of town for an evening of drinks and dancing. The night began normally with Cary and Gayle dancing, him keeping pace with her admirably, well throughout the first half of that Friday night.

At a point during the latter half of their date, Cary noticed that the guy, Kurt, from a few weeks ago was at the bar. He made no mention of it to Gayle, but his radar was brought online.

After some more dancing, Cary was grateful that the last two had been slow songs, they took a break and ordered two more drinks. Cary said he had to visit the men's room, and pulled out some money for the drinks, in case he wasn't back in time to pay the waitress.

There was a line at the men's room, and when he got back, Gayle wasn't at their table. He picked up his drink, and maneuvered around the bar looking for her in the crowd, the dance floor wrapping nearly all the way around the bar. After a short search he saw her on the floor dancing with Kurt. Not wanting to look like a jealous ass, he just leaned against the bar, and watched, wanting to see just how far she might go.

She was having a splendid time, a couple of guys were cutting in on Kurt, all thinking that maybe they would be the one that would finally score with her. What neither Gayle or Cary realized was that Kurt, and these other two guys had danced with, and been teased by Gayle before.

They were tired of her game and felt it would be noteworthy to be the one that got a dick in her. It had become a contest, and the three had pledged $500 each, winner take all, for the first to get into her pants.

As Cary watched, unaware that there was an actual play being made for Gayle, he wasn't happy with her. She was more friendly with all these guys than Cary would like, but laughing, talking and having a good time doesn't constitute cheating. What did approach his definition of cheating though, was the manner in which she was dancing. The longer she was out there, the dirtier the men coaxed her to be. Her moves became more provocative, which further cemented the men's opinion that she was available.

Cary also wasn't happy that she seemed unconcerned that he might be sitting around with his finger up his ass while she danced the night away. Cary decided that he was going to lay back and see just how long she would continue having her fun without him. He got another beer, the second one since he had come back from the men's room, and went back to the table. She returned shortly, escorted by Kurt, before he finished the current brew.

She said, "Sorry I was out there so long babe, I was having fun and lost track of time," her excuse sounded pathetic.

"Yeah, it's been more than a half hour, that you've let me sit around waiting," Cary replied, but she missed the cold that was in his voice.

"Are you ready to go back out and tear it up with me?" she asked, not really expecting him to jump up and run to the floor.

"No, I'm going to finish this beer first," was his response, meant to test her.

"Well, if you aren't ready, then I guess I'll go dance some more, until you are ready," and as she made that statement a shit eating smile went across Kurt's face. She didn't see the slight her husband was given. The Marine was about to be recalled to duty.

"Yeah, you do that," replied Cary, his words dripping with sarcasm, but they went right past Gayle, unnoticed.

Cary had finished his beer, but had not gone out on the floor, in fact he was having another. Gayle took another quick break to down a drink, and when she got back Cary said, "Damn it, you were letting that guy (Kurt) have his hands all over you."

"You're seeing things," was her response, "he did not!"

Cary countered, "He groped your ass, and I swear I saw you let him brush your tit with his hand as you spun into his arms."

She didn't answer him because Kurt had noticed she was "available," except for her husband, and he waved for her to rejoin him on the dance floor. In an attempt to show Cary that she could dance with whoever she wanted, for as long as she wanted, she rejoined Kurt.

No more enduring of Gayle's antics was possible for Cary, he decided it was time to leave. He walked up to where she was dancing with Kurt and pulled her away. She objected, but he wasn't asking at this point, and said "No more, I can't take any more of this tonight. You either leave with me now, or you won't have a home to come to."

Kurt tried to step in grabbing at Cary to stop him from removing Gayle. Cary got right in the guy's face and asked, "Haven't you had enough fun with my wife for one night, or do you want to take this outside?"

Kurt felt instantly that he wanted no more of Cary, he could see the lethal intent in his eyes. Kurt held his hands up surrendering the issue. Gayle, even in her fairly drunken state, also knew a limit had been reached, and moved for the door without further comment.

Once inside Cary's truck, she said, "Jesus Christ Cary, what the fuck is the matter with you? Why were you trying to start a fight?"

He replied, "Maybe your fuckhead friend better start considering the consequences of attempting to bed another man's wife."

She shot back, "We were just dancing, he wasn't trying to screw me."

Cary got the last word for the trip home, "Gayle, are you that fucking stupid, or do you just enjoy throwing this shit in my face?"

She stared out the window in silence for the rest of the ride home.

When they got home, she started a familiar maneuver. She often got extremely horny after all the slutty activity and drink. She began talking to Cary in her little girl, please fuck me voice, while telling him how sorry she was. "Please baby, don't be mad at me. I would never allow any of those guys to get any further. I was just trying to have fun, you know I love only you, and make love to only you."

She continued her verbal onslaught while stripping off her little dress, now standing before him in just her panties.

"Didn't she start out the night with a matching bra?" Cary wondered.

Gayle was stunning, and her coaxing and cooing while apologizing normally worked on Cary. That night was no exception, he couldn't help himself. However, for the first time her behavior, and his physically having to take control and drag her home stirred a deep-seated caveman type response, one that demanded he fuck her. Not make love, but fuck her, and fuck her hard.

She thought that this would be same as always and get what she wants, but she did not fully understand the limit to which she had pushed her husband. She would understand before that night was over.

fritz51
fritz51
881 Followers