Harmless Flirting - The Fixer

Story Info
Wife is shown "how it feels".
4.7k words
4.36
56.4k
67

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

This story is about a fictional job done by a fictional character providing services to help men facing one of my pet peeve character flaws, that is, a woman who flirts with other men to the dismay, hurt and embarrassment of her mate. Often, she tells her guy that he is unreasonably jealous and what she is doing is just "harmless flirting."

It is my shortest offering yet, and may qualify as a flash story. There is not a lot of sex, but hang in there you know I wouldn't leave you completely high and dry.

Many thanks to sbrooks for assistance in improving my work. It's a big job to bring me along, but I am trying. Math came natural to me, grammar and punctuation did not. fritz51

Her name was Casandra, to everyone but her mother it was Cassie. She made a living in association with divorce lawyers, private eyes and surveillance people filling a preemptive strike type roll in which her success meant a relationship saved rather than torn apart. Her clients were men whose woman typically claimed that she only participated in "Harmless Flirting" and that he was overly jealous and his fears of her infidelity were unfounded. Occasionally the woman's point of view was vindicated, however more often the girl friend or wife had more interest in other men than would be considered acceptable. When Cassie was called, the woman was not usually fucking these other guys, at least not at that time.

She received referrals from prior clients, the aforementioned attorneys and PIs requiring her special skills or from an internet ad that found its way onto men's face book, twitter, or browser pages. Her MO was very simple: she took up residence in a town and befriended the client's woman, usually a wife. With a friendship started, she invited the wife to drinks at some club or more often the wife invited Cassie along on the local Girl's Night Out where she would likely be witness to the behavior that got her hired in the first place. Posing as a divorced woman herself, Cassie was in perfect position to realign a wife's misdirection.

So it was with Mike Barlow. His wife April was a lovely thing, but she had an addiction to getting attention from other men. This had been the source of several arguments between Mike and April, pushing Mike to the brink, wondering if divorce was his only option. Two weeks ago, when he opened the internet browser on his lap top, an ad caught his eye which read: "Is your wife's Harmless Flirting a problem? Call Cassie 1-888-555-6969."

He made note of the ad but didn't call right away. He and April had a dinner invitation at his boss's house that evening which included a mention to bring swim suits for the hot tub. His boss was a decent guy with a very lovely wife, but Mike dreaded the engagement because this kind of evening would likely end in a fight between them. He would have been willing to bet heavily that she would be shopping today for a new bikini, which usually was skimpier than her previous one.

Prior to leaving for the party he asked to see the new slut uniform (he didn't say that but he thought it) to which April said, "It's already packed and you'll see it tonight, it will be a surprise."

"I'll bet it will," he muttered as he grabbed his keys to get the car out of the garage.

It was a nice dinner, and the two couples did get along well, talking about everything under the sun. Mike's boss Dan directed Mike and April to a bath house out by the hot tub where they could change into their swim suits in privacy. He and his wife, Cheryl, were very fond of Mike but were unsure of April. They would get ready in the house.

April had Mike change first. She was not being gracious, she was planning for all to get a good look at her as she approached the hot tub in her new skimpy top, thong bottom swim suit.

Her entrance went as planned, with everyone else already in the tub. As she approached a small gasp came from the boss and his wife. Dan recovered quickly and told April she looked stunning and Cheryl praised her daring, "You are very brave my dear, I would NEVER wear something like that where a man other than my husband could see me." The comment was meant as it sounded.

April went out of her way somewhat to sit as close to Dan, especially when Cheryl got out to get drinks or something. She wanted him to get as big an eyeful as possible, she liked men to look. Mike was livid, this was his boss that she was flirting with. He called Cassie the next day.

Two weeks later Cassie came to town and set up a meet where Mike briefed her on the situation, and Cassie explained how she worked. Within a day she had "accidentally run in" to April at the hair salon, and two days later she again "accidentally" bumped into her at the market. Since neither woman had any items needing refrigeration, Cassie successfully talked April into slipping around the corner for an afternoon drink.

While at the pub, Cassie was quizzing April on which were the best places to buy cloths and so on. What she was really doing was establishing a relationship, hoping to get invited into April's inner circle. Cassie's skill shinned, she had maneuvered April into inviting her to go out with April and friends for some "girl time" which was taking place the following night.

During the girl's night out, Cassie got to witness April in action, her flirting with many of the men in the club, dancing with more than a few. She silently acknowledged Mike's concern about April's behavior, this wife was playing with fire. Cassie surmised that, it was only a matter of time until a combination of unforeseen events would result in April doing something that would split her marriage in half.

Mike was already more than 50% along the way to resolving the issue with April by divorce. His hiring of Cassie was a "Hail Mary" of sorts, and had doubts of Cassie's ability to be successful in his case. For Cassie though, Mike's issues with April were highly familiar to Cassie, new town, same old story.

The next step in Cassie's play book was to get into an activity with Mike present, which as it turned out, was easy. A company retirement party was coming up Saturday, and April was maneuvered by Mike to invite her new friend, Cassie, so she might "meet some guy."

When Cassie got dolled up, she took a back seat to nobody. When Mike and April picked her up for the party, she looked stunning. When April introduced Cassie to Mike, she playfully asked April "this is your husband?"

When April replied "Why, yes it is."

Cassie responded in a muffled voice "Yum."

April looked puzzled and asked, "Did you say something Cassie?"

Cassie replied with a laugh, "Not really, just thinking out loud," all the while looking at Mike and smiling, which brought more puzzlement to April. This was all intentional on Cassie's part; she was laying the ground work for some insane jealousy by April.

When they arrived at the party, introductions were made including Dan and Cheryl. Cheryl noticed Cassie's manner toward Mike over the early course of the evening and was greatly entertained that April was getting a dose of her own style of "harmless flirting."

April's usual behavior at an event like this would be occasionally ditching Mike to mingle with other men. She normally flirted and made subtle physical contact while talking or dancing that irritated the other wives, but not blatant enough to be called out by them. Until liquor had upped the ante, at which point April became even more friendly and the wives more pissed off. However, April's antics had never crossed a line that caused a scene involving anyone other than Mike.

That night, due to Cassie's plan of making a show of having interest in Mike and he in her, April spent more time than ever keeping tabs on her husband and devoted far less time flirting up other men. On this night it was Mike who was ditching her and dancing with and being in close proximity to Cassie as much as he could.

Every time April came around to try and pry Mike away, he kept going on about Cassie this and Cassie that. Cheryl noticed and brought Dan over. Dan said he had promised Mike a new personal assistant a while back so Mike started pressing Dan about hiring Cassie for that job. April tried to subtlety derail that proposal but the two men were bolstered by input from Cheryl and April's efforts were thwarted.

Cheryl then suggested that she and Mike dance and for Dan to dance with Cassie leaving April out. Cheryl quickly waved over Bob from accounting and pointed out that April needed a dance partner. Bob was a long-time divorcee and probably the last guy there that April would have chosen to flirt with but she was stuck. Since she did not want it noticed that she was left solo by her husband, she accepted a dance, which turned into three as the others were not ready to retire from the floor.

While properly embraced in a dance with the boss's wife, Mike smiled at Cheryl when she asked him, "How's it going so far?"

Mike replied, "The stage is set the way Cassie suggested, and the seeds of jealousy are planted. Is Dan Ok with you playing an active part in this deception?"

"Oh hell yeah. You know he really likes you, so do I for that matter. I'm sorry for being blunt Mike, but every wife here wants to see your wife put on a leash. No woman should disrespect her man like she does. I am truly sorry, please forgive me, I shouldn't have said that."

"Not much to forgive since everything you said is true."

"Dan and I are behind you 100% and hope you pull this off. Just ask if there's more we can do."

"Actually Cheryl, you are the key. Keep digging the spurs into her, Cassie's plan is intended to have April erupt with jealously. Then if you can manage to zing her without getting slapped, I'm hoping someone other than me asks her, 'How does it feel?' but I am reluctant to drag you into this."

"Not a problem at all Mike, I've been hoping for a clean shot at her, ever since she came out of our bath house nearly naked just to rattle Dan. Wearing that thong and jiggling those tits in his face." Her face turned a little red as she said that.

"Jesus Cheryl, I'm so sorry she did that," Dan replied with remorse.

"Actually, I'm making it sound worse than it actually was, she wasn't a total slut or anything. Dan has had women using their charms trying to get something for nothing for more than 20 years, I've become somewhat hyper sensitive about it," Cheryl said.

"It's nice of you to say that she wasn't a total slut but, she does take things too far, that's how I've got to this point," he replied.

"Cassie said that I was the perfect candidate to be in April's ear when the time comes and she kind of gave me a script to follow. As far as the jab, don't worry, I'll lead her right down the path, and then stick the sword in like a matador slaying the bull." When Cheryl said that it showed Mike how gleeful she was, that she would be the one to push April over the edge.

Mike thanked her and looked around to gain his bearings. "Holy shit!" he thought as he caught sight of April off in a corner with Cassie. They were having a discussion, not a fist fight, but not a light hearted chat either. He moved quickly into a hall that would allow him to get into position to hear the discussion without being seen.

"From what I've heard tonight there's quite a few people who think it's very unusual for Mike to be having fun with a couple of women that aren't his wife, while you sulk around being pissed off at him." Cassie was speaking to April and pressing her buttons.

April responded "You've only been in town a short time, why are you so interested in my husband?"

"I didn't say that I was interested in him, but since you've brought it up, several people here seem to think that he'll be single soon. They all tell me that the way you pay attention to every man but him makes it just about a sure bet you're getting ready to make a move. If you are, I see a hunk of a man, that's got a great job making enough money for any gal to live well, and on top of that he as loveable as he could possibly be. So, I'm getting in position, no offense, but if you're dropping him, I'm ready to scoop him up."

Cassie's words stung and April lashed back, "Well, I'm not going anywhere, he's mine and he's going to stay mine."

"Ok, if you say so. I won't be the one to break up your marriage, but if he gets out on the market, you've been warned. Hey, if I don't grab him, then some other cutie will. There were no less than two other women here tonight that wanted dibs on him." Cassie left abruptly, assuring she got the last word.

Mike saw Cheryl nearby and made a dash back through the hall to engage Cassie back on the dance floor. Cheryl caught this, and seized the opportunity to apply the "coup de gras" to April. She managed to reach her just prior to April noticing that Mike was back in a romantic embrace, slow dancing with Cassie.

"Enjoying the party?" asked Cheryl with a harmless demeanor, but full of hidden venom.

"Not really," said April, not yet noticing the couple dancing.

"Well it seems to have hit a nice chord with most people that I've talked to. Your friend Cassie is a delight, everyone just loves her," and just as Cheryl made that statement, April saw Mike and Cassie.

That did it, she became furious and could barely contain herself, so Cheryl went for the kill. "They look great together, don't you think? And by the way, April; How does it feel?"

April spit back, "What are you talking about, how does what feel?"

"How does it feel watching your husband enjoy being with another woman like your friend Cassie?" Cheryl had mortally wounded her.

"I hate it, I absolutely hate it. She's no friend of mine, all she wants is to take my Mike away from me." At this point the sobbing started as April was breaking down.

The breakdown was severe enough that Cheryl began to comfort her, but not without adding "The way you feel now, is how Mike feels when you do your 'harmless flirting' with other men."

"But I would never cheat on Mike, never do anything with those guys." April was having difficulty speaking while watching Mike and Cassie.

"First, Mike can't really know whether you would cheat or not, you ARE doing everything a woman looking to cheat would do. Second, look at the disrespect you show Mike when you act like a slut. Men talking about you, taking bets on who will nail you first. He has heard these things at the office, imagine how devastated he must feel. He can't even justify fighting them for talking about you because everything that they have said has been true."

"I never did anything but flirt." April gave her defense one last try.

"Neither has Mike done anything tonight but flirt, but look how it's ripping your heart out," Cheryl said taking out that last bit of defense.

"Cheryl, have I lost him?"

"I don't believe a man with Mike's integrity could be lost in one night. But know this, unless you can see and understand the pain that you cause with your actions, and then change the way you act, you will surely lose him."

"I never meant to hurt him, it just was exciting, receiving attention from other guys." April had rebounded with a different slant to justify her behavior.

The effort was short lived as Cheryl tore this notion apart also. "A great part of why it hurts him so badly is the very fact that you need other men's admiration, that he is not enough."

"Tell me what to do, I can't bear to lose him." April begged, still sobbing.

"Do you understand yet why you have hurt him so deeply? Are you going to stop seeking out other men to fulfil your needs, hurting and humiliating your husband in the process? If you cannot understand why what you call 'harmless flirting' is so damaging to the one that you say you love, there is no hope, you will lose him.

In truth, you may already have gone too far, your only hope is to convince him that you have come face to face with your own behavior tonight and for the first time understand how wrong you have been. He must believe that from tonight forward you will seek comfort and admiration from him alone, no more flirting. Your husband, and only your husband, must be the one to fulfil your needs. Do you understand?" Cheryl had thrown down the gauntlet.

"Yes ... yes, I understand. I'll do anything. Whatever it takes." It seemed that April had finally arrived at the needed understanding.

Cheryl now challenged her. "Go to him, beg his forgiveness. Do this in front of everyone here, that will do much to restore his severely damaged ego. If you want to have the man you married returned to you, humiliate yourself to compensate him for the years of humiliation that you dealt to him. Make him feel like a man again, your man." And with that proclamation Cheryl walked away to find her husband for she had done all she could. It was now up to April.

With tears streaming down her cheeks April made a bee line to where Mike was dancing with Cassie. His back was toward her when she dropped to her knees but Cassie spun him around in time for him to hear April speak.

The words would come out broken and strained because of emotion but with tears running down her face she said, "Mike, please forgive me. I have been doing awful things to you and if you'll keep me as your wife, I promise I will never repeat my mistakes. I am so sorry."

Mike was beginning to break down as he reached for his wife and said, "Dance with me, please" and pulled her up into a loving dance.

"Baby, I want to go home. I need you. I need you to reclaim me in whatever way satisfies you." She then remembered that Cassie had come with them.

They both looked all around but Cassie was nowhere to be found. Gone. Just like that, gone. Faster and with less fanfare than the Lone Ranger. No silver bullet, just restored gold bands.

After arriving at home Mike and April were hotter for each other than at any time since their wedding night. Truthfully, their desire was perhaps even higher than that because a new more intimate connection was forged that day which brought their soles together.

Naked and on their bed in seconds, April moved in a way to have Mike on his back. She bent over to take his cock into her mouth, something she had previously resisted doing.

He said "Baby, you don't have ..." but before he could finish, she placed her left ring finger to his lips.

Looking at her wedding ring and into his eyes she said "Up until tonight I have not really deserved this ring and what it represents. That changes now. I am going to do things to you, with you and for you that were never done or not done enough. You have always given me great pleasure while I only made a partial effort." She stated this as a matter of fact.

"I may not be the best cock sucker in the world, but whoever is in the top ten spots better watch out, I'm a fast learner," she giggled at her own words as she reached for his prick.

Mike was ecstatic; he loved BJs, but April had hardly ever given him one, let alone a good one. He laid his arms out to the side, and waited for her to run the show.

Whatever she lacked in style was made up for by enthusiasm as she didn't just suck his cock, she made love to it. She was moaning, licking and sliding her mouth from his ball sack to the tip of his dick and allowing her tongue to play at the pee hole. Her attempts at taking him into her throat wasn't working out well, however, as she tried, she mumbled that she'd practice that, and kept going.

It wasn't a surprise when he said "Baby I not going to last long with you doing that to me."

"Good," She said taking her mouth off his cock only long enough to give a quick response, "Give it to me. I want this."

She went back down, deep as she could go without gaging, working her tongue around his manhood. Then she reached up with both hands, grabbed each of his and placed them on her head. She said, "I want this. Do it." She then engulfed his penis, as best as she could, and wrapped her arms around his butt. She was not breaking off again until he had emptied his seed into her waiting mouth.

12