Harmless Office Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, you are," she said, and gave a little giggle. "You flirted with me in the cafeteria, telling me what a great body I had, and then you gave me the Tremont Savings account. That was a big sign."

"Say what?"

"Everybody knows DJ deserved that account. There's only one reason why you gave it to me."

Mike cursed himself in his mind. Nothing that happened today was going the way he wanted.

"It's more complicated than--"

He stopped talking when she reached around her back to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the ground. Her tits were unbelievably amazing, and Mike felt like he was being hypnotized by how perfect they looked.

"Enough talking," she said. "You know you want this; just let it happen."

He was about to say something else, but she shut him up with a big kiss on the mouth; after that, he didn't fight it any longer. He suddenly found himself holding her close, with their lips locked in passion. He instinctively started grabbing one of her tits, amazed at how wonderful it felt in his hand. He didn't know what he was doing. He could've stopped her at any moment; he could've forcefully pushed her away and threatened to fire her if she didn't stop. But he didn't, because he really wanted this to happen.

After a couple minutes, Fiona broke the kiss as she got down on her knees. Mike was surprised at how quickly she was able to undo his belt and take down his pants. He thought about stopping her right there, thinking they were going too far. He didn't want to ruin his career and marriage, but found that he wasn't saying anything. Despite the repercussions he knew might happen, he realized he was willing to risk it all to be with Fiona.

Fiona took down his boxers next, and Mike's fully erect dick just flung out right into her face. She grabbed his shaft and began stroking it.

"Just as big as I hoped," she said.

Fiona opened her mouth wide and put his dick into her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft, her tongue massaging it as it went up and down. With each pump into her mouth, she moaned. With one hand, she was grabbing his testicles and massaging them gently between her fingers. Every now and then she would take his dick all the way to the back of her throat, gag a little, and pull it out of her mouth before continuing her work. She was blowing him like a true professional; Mike had only seen this level of skill in porn. Even his wife could never suck his dick this well.

At that point, Mike didn't care about anything else. He didn't care about his wife or his career; he just wanted to fuck Fiona right there in his office. After a few more minutes of her sucking him off, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and made her get back on her feet. He pushed away several items on his desk, like they do in the movies, and bent Fiona over his desk. He positioned himself behind her, pulled down her panties, grabbed her by her hips, and shoved his dick right into her. He kept his dick inside her for a moment to enjoy the first feeling of her warm, tight pussy. It was nothing like Janet's pussy; this was a pussy that every woman should have.

He started fucking her hard and quickly. She moaned with each thrust into her pussy. He gave her ass a few good slaps, which she seemed to love, so he did it some more. He had always fantasized about fucking his wife like this in his office, but somehow the reality of fucking Fiona in his office was better than that fantasy with his wife.

He pulled out of her and turned her around so he could see her face as he fucked her. She grabbed his head and kissed him hard as he shoved his dick back into her. Their bodies were pressed hard against each other; he was holding the edges of the table as she had her nails digging into his back. As he started pounding her pussy harder and faster, she screamed into his ear. She was so loud that Mike was afraid someone on another floor was going to hear them.

He slowed down a bit so he wouldn't blow his load too soon. He wanted to enjoy this as much as possible. They kissed some more; their tongues worked their way into each other's mouth. He quickened his pace again and fucked her as hard as he had before. It didn't take long for her to scream in ecstasy again. She begged him for more, and he tried to oblige as best he could.

Eventually, he couldn't hold it back any longer, and with one last thrust, he shot every ounce of cum he had right into her. Her body shook as she went through one final orgasm as well. He managed to get in a couple of extra minutes of sex with her before his dick began to go limp and he pulled out of her. Afterwards, they both sat at the edge of the desk, catching their breath.

"That was fucking amazing," she said.

"I agree," said Mike.

"Too bad now I have to sue you for making me have sex with you," she said.

Mike backed away from her, horrified by what she said.

"What did you just say?" he asked, nervously.

"After all, you did force me to have sex with you in order for me to get a high-level account."

"WHAT?"

Fiona began laughing.

"Calm down; I was just kidding," she said with a giggle.

When Mike calmed down, he realized it was kind of funny and laughed as well.

As they got dressed, they began to talk about what they had just done.

"Don't worry," she said as she finished buttoning up her blouse. "Nobody will ever know about this, especially your wife. I have just as much to lose as you do."

He laughed a little by what she just said.

"I doubt you'd be in just as much trouble as I would be," he told her.

"No, seriously, I'm getting married. Didn't you notice my engagement ring?"

She held up her hand, and he saw the engagement ring shining in his face. He was surprised not just by the revelation that she was engaged, but also that he hadn't noticed the ring before.

"It only happened a couple of days ago; I haven't told too many people about it yet."

"Congratulations," said Mike. "But why did you just have sex with me if you're getting married?"

"Why did you just have sex with me when you're already married?"

"Touché," he replied.

"So, we can be with our loved ones and still occasionally have our own fun together. Deal?

"Deal."

Before she left his office, they gave each other one last kiss, and Mike snuck in one last feel of her tits. She walked away, leaving Mike alone in his office, wondering what his life would be like from here on out.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning, Mike met up with Fiona at the café to discuss a few details about how to handle their affair. If they were going to continue sleeping with each other, they needed to be sure things would go smoothly so they wouldn't be caught.

Later on, he ran into DJ at the office, and he asked about Fiona. Mike told him a story about how he firmly but politely turned down her advances and let her know he was just flirting with her in a friendly way. She completely understood and apologized for her behavior towards him.

"That's disappointing," said DJ. "I knew what you were going to do, and I'm proud of you for sticking to your morals, but I was still hoping there was a chance you'd get laid and tell me how her tits felt."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, buddy," Mike said with a big smile.

12