Harmony's Milk Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my cockhead on Kit's asshole before pushing it lower and into her snatch. Kit had a much tighter pussy than Harmony. When I first felt that tight fit and how warm and wet her pussy was, I felt like I might cum in Kit's pussy before I got to really fuck her. But I shouldn't have been worried. I could see Kit's big tits hanging from her chest in a well-placed bedside mirror. And as I was enjoying that delicious view, Harmony moved down to Kit's side and cupped Kit's bouncing tits in her hands. I watched Harmony squeeze and knead and really twist Kit's big tits in the mirror. Then Harmony moved her hand back and slapped Kit's tit hard! Harmony slapped both of Kit's breasts hard as I was fucking her from behind. With each slap Kit's pussy would tighten and then relax and each time her pussy got wetter and wetter. As I pumped Kit's tight pussy, I knew that I wanted to see her squirt and I remembered how a little rear-end attention coincided with her first orgasm. I pulled my cock from Kit's cunt with an almost vacuum seal 'pop'.

I flipped Kit onto her back and I pulled her down to the edge of the bed. I was slumped, kind of standing on the floor and I lifted Kit's legs up almost to my shoulders. Then I positioned my cockhead at Kit's asshole and began to push in. Kit grunted in pain. Out of nowhere, Harmony's hand reaches down to apply some Astroglide to Kit's asshole and my cock. I shove my full cock's length all the way up Kit's ass in one stroke. She stifled a scream. I began fucking her shitter with the same pace I had been banging her pussy. I took Kit's tits, one in each hand and gripped them tightly and used my grip on her tits to control her movements as I assfucked her.

The living end came when Harmony leaned over Kit. They kissed passionately. Then Harmony sucked and kissed Kit's tits while Harmony's huge tits almost smothered Kit. Finally, Harmony worked her way down to Kit's pussy and she went straight for her very visible clit. A moment later, Kit's pussy geysered a flood of her juice all over me, herself and the mattress. And Harmony got a nice faceful, which Kit then licked off. Seeing that set me off.

I pumped my cock savagely into Kit's ass and my balls exploded pumping a week's back-up of cum into Kit's asshole. Kit was still squirting and cumming as my orgasm subsided. The three of us cuddled up and slept until I had to go. We vowed to get-together again SOON.

12