Harriet's Bum Ch. 02

Story Info
The Nanny delves deeper into forbidden desires.
4.8k words
3.75
4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

"Andrew? I'm home."

"Shit!" Andrew pulled his cock out of Harriet's mouth and awkwardly stuffed it back in his pants. Harriet grabbed a hand towel and gave her face a quick pat. Andrew rushed out of the bedroom, silently grateful that the bedrooms were far from the front door.

"I was just working out in the bedroom, I'll be down in a second."

Harriet pulled her bra back down over her breasts, then her shirt. She gave herself a quick once-over in Bronwyn's vanity. Did she look like she was just sucking a cock? She smoothed her hair and walked quickly and very quietly out of Andrew and Bronwyn's bedroom and ducked into the upstairs bathroom. She waited a moment, then flushed and ran the tap. She could hear Andrew and his wife talking downstairs. She didn't think Bronwyn suspected anything was up, but she had been coming home at unpredictable times during the day when Andrew was "working" from home. So far she'd almost caught them fucking in the laundry room, had come home literal seconds after Andrew had jizzed all over Harriet's tits. She also interrupted a very intense analingus session; Andrew's phone luckily alerted him to the front door being opened. Harriet was moments from cumming hard with his tongue inside her. The excuses were running thin.

She washed her face with cold water (gagging on a big cock made her face flush), dried off, and came out. Bronwyn and Andrew were talking in the foyer. It didn't sound heated, it sounded hushed and perhaps that was worse. Harriet looked down from the upstairs and said a confident, "Oh hi Bronwyn," because sounding quiet and guilty would make her appear guilty. She would just be a boss bitch and act normal.

"Hi Harriet," Bronwyn smiled weakly.

"Everything ok? The photo shoot go ok today?" Harriet came down the stairs. She felt Andrew's hand brush her hip gently as she walked by.

"It was amazing, thank you." Bronwyn had done some paid-fucking-partnetship photos with some coffee replacement company. It was so stupid. So... yuppy mom. Very Bronwyn.

"The kids are down for their nap. They were so good today, Bronwyn, you've raised amazing kids." Harriet was deflecting, and she knew Bronwyn was... well, vapid, self-centered, and eager, so eager, for praise. Andrew had told her that when she sucked cock he had to praise her constantly, even if she was doing a bad job, because otherwise she would lose interest and stop. Well, that's not entirely true. He also told her if he called her names she loved that, perhaps even more. Stupid whore. Useless slut. Fuckbag. In stark contrast to being praised, Bronwyn loved being degraded. Harriet smiled secretly to herself when she thought about this. She would imagine the three of them in a threesome, Harriet calling her employer a dumb cunt, slapping her, making her beg for Andrew's cock. She fantasized about riding her face and making her eat her out. That made her feel powerful. She loved it.

"Oh good, I'm so glad." Bronwyn smiled, a practiced, social media smile. "Can you excuse us a moment?"

Harriet smiled and made herself scarce, retreating to the kitchen. She drank some tea she'd made earlier. She could still almost hear them talking. Then silence, and footsteps approaching.

It was Andrew. Harriet heard the front door open again.

Harriet smiled and sipped her tea. Andrew came and stood behind her. He gave her ass a good squeeze.

"I have an amazing idea," he kissed her ear, and reached around and squeezed her breast. She could tell how horny he still was.

"I'm going to give you a couple days off next week, I'm going to book a hotel room for you, for one night I'm going to come over and fuck. Your. Brains. Out."

"I'd like that," Harriet cooed. There was something extra dirty about a hotel hook-up. There was something extra dirty about fucking in a married man's bed, too, but a hotel made her feel... used. Debased. Like a slut. Fuck.

His hand lingered on her breast, giving it a playful squeeze.

"Good girl. I'll text you the info."

***

You going to do it?

You think I shouldn't?

I didn't say that. I definitely think you should. I love thinking about other guys fucking you, that other guys find you as sexy as I do. I love thinking about you making them cum, that they can't help themselves around you...

Stop. You're making me wet.

I want you to cum for me. Tell me about how you want to fuck Andrew.

Mmmm... ok.

Send pics ;)

***

Sure enough, Andrew sent her a message a few days later. She wouldn't be needed on the Tuesday and Wednesday as Bronwyn would be home for the kids. Andrew, the message said, would be out of town on business. Harriet smiled. That liar. A few hours later he texted again, informing her to check into the Homewood Suites. He would get the room sorted beforehand - giving them the credit card and whatnot, though leaving the key for her. Harriet felt her pussy get a little damp. Monday was going to be sweet torture.

***

Monday was nothing short of excruciating; Andrew made of a point of being home most of the day, drifting close while the kids were out of the room, skirting away when Bronwyn would come home unexpectedly. Though not wholly unexpectedly at this point, her sudden arrivals didn't seem as unplanned as they had before. Andrew's hands were all over Harriet as soon as she was out the door, though. He bent her over the kitchen island and lifted her long dress. She had taken off her panties earlier and hidden them in Andrew's office's desk drawer. He'd told her before he loved jerking off with her panties, so she'd left him a few pairs. Today's panties were a cheeky pair of sheer, teal-coloured panties. She'd been wearing them since yesterday, and masturbated in them a lot. She imagined him stroking his hard shaft with her panties wrapped snugly around his cock. Cumming on them.

Harriet snapped back to reality; Andrew was between her legs now, kissing her ass cheeks, his finger slowly rubbing her pussy, slipping delicately inside. He kissed closer and closer to her anus. Harriet spread her cheeks for him and he teased her asshole with his tongue.

Fuck!

His tongue darted in and out, spiraling around, slipping inside. She knew he wasn't going to let her cum. She was going to weak-kneed and trembling the rest of the day.

***

Tuesday couldn't come fast enough. Showered and packed her bag. Check-in wasn't until 3 - and she'd need time for Andrew to get there and get out. Ugh, it was so much time.

What do you think of this outfit?

It's cute! I'd fuck you in it for sure! Actually, I think I have fucked you in it..

You have. Well, we started in this outfit, and then it came off. Mostly.

It's a good one.

What if I just strip down to lingerie and am waiting for him like that? Just get straight to the point.

I like that idea, too. You can get dressed later.

Is it too whore-ish?

You're such a good whore, though...

Harriet got a text from Andrew at 3:15 telling her to come over. He had to run some errands before coming to meet her; keep up the appearance of working anyhow. He didn't say when he would be by, so Harriet packed a couple of books as well. Nothing smart, just some trash romance that she didn't need to focus on. She didn't think could focus on anything. It was... titillating.

She drove over to the hotel and checked in at the front counter. She gave her name and provided id; Andrew had put his credit card down for the room already, she just had to prove she was the other guest. She couldn't tell if the hotel receptionist was giving her a knowing look or not; he had a sort of secret smirk. Maybe this was commonplace at this hotel? Couples meeting for afternoon liaisons. Or maybe he'd seen Andrew here before with other women.

Who cares? Harriet thought. She smiled sweetly at him and walked confidently to the elevator. Let his mind wander.

She keyed into her room and opened the door. It was a suite; the front door opened to a kitchen and living room area; there was a couch, a coffee table, as well as a chair. A little hall to her right went to a bathroom. There was a set of french doors which were closed. Dragging her suitcase behind her, she opened them, and caught her breath.

Andrew had been in the room already. Laying on the bed was blindfold, a ball-gag, and a buttplug. Rope. The buttplug was cute at least, one of those jeweled ones. There was a note as well.

I'll text when I'm almost there. Put the blindfold on when I do.

Mysterious, she laughed to herself. She took a picture and sent it off in a text.

Kinky.

He says he's going to text when he's here and wants me to wear the blindfold.

Do it.

I want to be his perfect submissive slut today.

I'm going to jerk off thinking about this guy fucking the absolute shit out of you.

Mmm

When you cum, think of me ;)

He's texting me. I've got to get ready. I'll let you know how it goes.

Xx

Harriet tied the blindfold around her eyes and lay on the bed. She'd opted for the lingerie look - just easier to get naked, really, and the thigh-high stockings were just for fun. She hoped by the end she'd have runs in them if he tossed her around the bedroom like she was hoping. With the blindfold securely in place, she lay down, facing away from the French doors; she turned her head so her profile would be visible.

A few minutes later she heard the door unlock. It shut with a loud thunk in the way that all hotel doors do. Andrew didn't say anything, but she could hear him in the living area. The soft thud of his shoes coming off, the zip of a jacket. Then, the squeak of the doors to the bedroom opening and a short gasp. Damn she knew she looked good. Harriet ran her hand down her thigh. She hadn't thought of anything to say, shit.

"Won't you come in and make yourself.. comfortable?"

Hands touched her leg, ran down, then up to her ass.

Then, she was grabbed by the shoulders and dragged to the head of the bed. Her right arm was held firmly in place. Seconds later, she felt the rope being tied around her wrist, then to the bedpost.

"I love being dominated by you," Harriet purred. "We never get to have fun like this at your place.."

Her left arm was grabbed and tied next.

Andrew still hasn't said anything. Harriet's heart began to race.

She heard his fly go down, then his pants his the floor. He claimed up on top of the bed and straddled her. She heard a low mmmm escape his lips, then felt his hands on her small, pert breasts. Her nipples responded instantly to his touch, and he squeezed and pinched them gently. Harriet could feel his cock on her stomach, heavy and full.

He clamored up her body, his knees now resting on her outstretched arms. He raised himself up and thrust forwards with his cock; he slapped it on her face a couple of times. Harriet opened her mouth, and almost immediately, Andrew's cock filled her mouth.

Only it wasn't Andrew's cock.

She'd sucked his dick enough times by now to know how it felt; the gentle curve to the right, the girth. The head was wrong, the shape was wrong. While Andrew's cock filled her mouth perfectly, this one was... perhaps too thick. Her mind raced - whose cock was this anyhow? She couldn't deny how turned on she was, though. She had been excited all day with anticipation - this... complicated her feelings somewhat. The head of this stranger's cock pushed at the back of her throat. Harriet began to gag. The cock withdrew, Harriet sputtered to catch her breath.

"Fuck, suck that dick you little slut."

Still gasping for air, her mouth was forced open again. Thick and musky, he fucked her face uncaringly. Using her.

Using her like the whore she was.

Harriet wished she could rub her wet pussy; she knew she would cum quickly if she could just reach her clit. He pulled out again and rubbed his saliva-drenched cock on her face some more. Harriet was breathless.

"Please, please," Harriet begged, "Fuck me."

He heard her, she knew, but he didn't pay her any heed. His thick member violated her mouth again, with reckless abandon. She felt him push until his testicles were resting on her chin. He shuddered, let out a strangled "Fuck!" and came in her mouth. Harriet swallowed, but still felt semen escape out of her mouth and run down her chin.

"Fuck!" He said again. He slapped his dripping cock on her face and dismounted. Harriet squirmed a little against her restraints. She could hear him getting dressed, their encounter over. Harriet licked her cum-frosted lips and smiled.

After a short time, she heard him, whoever he was, exit. There was some talking outside the door, just beyond her hearing, then the door opened again.

Whoever was next didn't even bother getting undressed. She heard him enter the bedroom and move to the side of the bed. He kissed her forehead, her lips, his tongue exploring her mouth. His smell was immediately recognizable.

"Andrew, what the fuck!"

"Mmm, I'm sorry, baby, I should have told you, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

Harriet was torn between blind anger and unbelievable arousal.

"What is going on?"

"Shhh, baby, just relax."

Andrew went between her legs and spread them. Harriet usually had a neat triangle of hair above her pussy, she'd shaved it down to a landing strip. Andrew kissed around her pussy, kissing it, teasing it, tasting it. Fuck, Harriet thought, fuck him and whatever fucking game this is he's playing... And then his tongue licking her clit made fire run through her veins. Fuuuuck, Harriet purred, Fuck just like that...

Andrew's slid one finger into her wet cunt and slowly fingered her with it while licking her sensitive little clit. After it was soaked with her juices he pulled it out and teased it against her asshole. Harriet smiled and relaxed. His finger poked inside her asshole, then he slowly inserted it deeper. She squeezed it tight as his tongue circled her clit.

"I'm going to cum," She moaned breathlessly. Fucking Andrew.

And she did; her legs squeezed Andrew's head, trying to push him away but also not wanting him to stop. Harriet moaned loudly, perhaps too loudly. Her stomach tightened and her whole body tensed and released.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Perfect timing," Andrew said. Harriet couldn't see his face, but she knew he was smiling, that bastard.

Andrew left the room. The door opened again. She could hear Andrew talking to someone, then the door closing again.

"You can do whatever you want to do with her man, I don't care."

"Anal?"

"You can shit on her tits for all I care. You paid the fifty bucks, you can do whatever you want."

"Cool."

"I just get to watch."

"Cool."

What the fuck? Harriet thought.

The French door's squeaked as they were pulled open, and Harriet could feel two sets of eyes on her. One, Andrew's, burned with impossible desire. The other's... burned with maybe something darker. She could hear some furniture being moved, brought into the room. The chair from the living area, she guessed. She heard Andrew sit in it.

The other person paused, maybe regarding the situation for a moment. He was looking at her; she felt immediately self-conscious. She had shaved her pussy, her legs, but had left her armpits. Would he mind? She worried he wouldn't like it, that he would find her less desirable. She wanted him, whoever he was. She wanted him to desire her, to make him hard, to make him cum for her.

She felt him beside the bed. He kissed her stomach, then moved up her chest to her breasts. He fondled her right while kissing her left, then taking her nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. His tongue flicked and teased it, then suckled it, gently at first, then harder. His hand pinched her other nipple, hard. Harriet winced from pain and pleasure. He became gentler again, kissing her chest, her neck. Then her lips.

He kissed her for what felt like an eternity, his hand moving from her breast to her still very wet pussy. His fingers slipped inside her wet folds, and Harriet felt herself moving with them. She felt like a ship on the sea, helpless but to be thrown about, tossed by the waves. She felt him move onto the bed, kissing her neck again, her chest, down her stomach to her pussy. He knelt on the bed and lifted her legs, kissing first her clit, then her pussy where he lingered, tasting her, exploring with his lips and tongue. He pushed her legs up higher, her ass was now sticking up in the air. He kissed lower, his tongue darting in and out. Harriet stifled a laugh - it tickled! But also...

He buried his face in her; his tongue licking the rim of her asshole, pushing hard against the tight opening. He hmm'd and mmm'd as he licked her, savoring every second of it. Harriet was, too. In her heart, she knew she was an anal whore. She loved it. She'd loved it since her ex boyfriend teased it with his finger years ago. Then he became bolder, pushing his finger hard against her ass when she was about to cum. Finally, one day she said, "Well, what are you waiting for?" He'd wet his finger and pushed it inside. Then she'd sucked his cock, giving him the sloppiest blowjob she'd ever given. He fucked her ass that night - it lasted all of ten seconds but the feeling of him cumming in her was undescribable. She knew from that moment on a cock in her ass was the most perfect feeling in the world. It was so... raw and exhilarating. Forbidden and dirty. Powerful.

He licked her asshole, his tongue pushed inside. Harriet bit her lip, hard, to keep herself from moaning. She wanted his cock inside of her. She didn't care who he was, she needed to feel him inside her.

Finally, her wish came true. He knelt in front of her on the bed and lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders; she felt the head of his cock press against her tight anus; he rubbed it up and down her pussy, getting the head nice and wet, then he pressed it slowly against her asshole until finally, she relented.

He pushed in deep and hard; Harriet worried for a moment that she might rip in half. The exquisite balance of pleasure and pain consumed her. His thrusts were quick, shallow; he didn't pull out very far but kept himself buried deep within her. Harriet felt a wave building inside her, cresting.

She let out an animalistic moan that shocked even herself; her arms strained at the ropes tied around her arms. She felt an incredible tightness inside her winding up. She moaned again and felt a hand cover her mouth. She struggled and moved her head from side to side trying to dislodge it. It knocked her blindfold loose; not entirely, but enough that she could see out of maybe half an eye. She caught a glimpse of the man on top of her; she saw her right leg up in the air, propped up on the shoulder of a young man; he was bracing himself on the bed with his left hand, his right was the one covering her mouth. She looked and saw Andrew sitting in one of the chairs from the living room, watching intently, stroking his cock as he watched.

The young man pitched forward, putting his weight on her, driving his member deep into her. He was saying "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" breathlessly. Harriet felt the explosion of cum inside her, felt his cock swell as he drained his balls in her wanton ass. She smiled to herself as she contracted her sphincter, drawing every last drop from him.

He lay on her, breathing hard, for a long moment. Andrew was still stroking himself; Harriet couldn't tell what he was looking at specifically. The man stirred finally and she felt his cock slip out. It was a wild feeling - the sudden emptiness. Harriet bit her lip.

"Hey, can she pee on me?"

Andrew jolted, as though suddenly roused from some reverie.

"What?"

"Can this bitch pee on me?"

"You paid, she'll do whatever you want."

"Alright." The young man left the room. Andrew zipped up and busied himself untying the ropes around Harriet's wrist.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers
12