Harriet's Method

Story Info
Sequel to Harriet's Boys. She knows how to make them stay.
1.6k words
3.92
16.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a dark room I sat naked in my chair fingering myself. Why wouldn't I? I had everything I could ever want waiting for me in my bed. Oh, what gorgeous boys they were. By law they were men now, all three finally being eighteen, but being virgins, they were yet to be men. That would soon change. I would make them men. I would make them my men. That was the keyword in this whole adventure. These boys I had lusted after for years now were mine. I had kidnapped them. There was no going back. I was going to keep them. Forever.

They were gorgeous laying there naked and bound. The sedative I gave them would keep them out for a few more hours. Once they woke training would begin. Until then I just watched them breath in and out. The moaning told me they were having dirty dreams. I hoped they were about me. When we only had about an hour left, I moved Jeremey and Jackie into the spare bedrooms. I would break Travis first.

He woke to find his head spinning. What a fucking hot dream. Being kidnapped and fucked by Ms. Fishel. God, why did he have to wake up in his own bed? Why couldn't it have lasted a little longer? Wait, this wasn't his bed. This wasn't his room. Where the fuck was, he? He tried to sit up only to find he had been stripped and bound. Trying to scream he found his mouth gagged by a cloth of some kind. Holy fuck! It hadn't been a dream!

"Hello there, Cutie."

He nearly jumped out of his skin twice over. First because he heard the voice that had been plaguing his masturbatory fantasies all through high school. Second because she was there now in the flesh and only the flesh. Her body was even more gorgeous than he could have ever expected. He began to cry out to her through his gag, but she gestured with her fingers to be quiet.

"You'll wake Jeremy and Jackie."

"Hm?"

"That's right. I took them too. You can see your little friends. If you work with me."

He looked at her confused.

"If you don't fight what's happening."

Ok, now he was getting scared.

"This is not a game. Not a kinky one-night stand. You are mine now and you will be mine forever."

His eyes widened and his breath quickened. This was too much. A fantasy was one thing. Simply that, a fantasy to visit but then safely leave. The permanence of what she said was too much for him. He felt terrified, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. She gently wiped them away.

"Hush now, I won't hurt you. I love you. You boys are the most important thing in the world to me. I have been dreaming of making love to you in this bed for such a long time."

Despite his fear he felt an erection form.

"See, that's not such a bad thing."

She gently stroked it. He moaned at her touch. She gently removed his gag. He ran his tongue over his dry mouth trying to regain some moisture before speaking.

"Please let us go."

"Baby we both know neither of us want that."

"Yes, I do."

She smiled at him like he was an ignorant child in need of correction.

"Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's out there for you to go back to?"

"My family, college, my freedom ..."

"All things you can live without."

"No, I can't."

"Wanna bet?"

"What?"

"A bet. A very simple one at that. At the end of the week I will offer to let you go."

"What's the catch?"

"I bet you that when that days comes you will decline my offer and choose to remain with me."

"But if I ask to leave, you'll let me leave?"

"I promise."

"What about the others?"

"They will get a week to choose for themselves after you."

He thought long and hard. This was a fantasy of his.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Winning over my Travis would not be as hard as he thought. He underestimated just how much I had learned about him over the years. I knew just what he wanted above all else. Wealth. My Travis wanted to be rich. Moreover, he wanted all the trappings that came with it. Trappings I could now provide. I just had to find the right way to get started. Then an idea came to me.

"How would you like some clothes. I'm sure you're very cold."

"Maybe a little."

"I knew it."

I undid his ropes and led him to my walk-in closet.

"Wow," he marveled.

It was the size of most small bedrooms and divided into several sections. The largest was mine. The boys each got a part of the remaining third. It was from there I produced Travis's first temptation. It was the latest in fashion for boys his age. The nicest clothes he had ever seen in person.

"Are these ... are these mine?"

"Of course. I want you to be happy. I want you to have anything you could ever want."

"Can ... can I put them on?"

"When we go out to dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Katsamoto's."

He gave the cute little whistle I knew he would. It was the best and most expensive Japanese place in town.

"Until then you're more than welcome to the stuff I put in your room."

"My room?"

I opened the door to his bedroom. His eyes widened at the sight of the massive TV, every gaming system on the market, the shiny new computer set up. The room was packed with everything a boy his age could want. Judging by the drool I knew I had him.

Jeremy's head was swimming. He had no idea what Mrs. Fishel had been giving him all week but coming down from it was a trip in of itself. It felt like he had been dreaming. All he could really recall was her glorious naked body and her touching him in all the right places. It wasn't a dream though. He could clearly now see he really was on her bed. Part of him was terrified. Part of him was aroused.

"Why am I here?"

"Because I love you."

"You ... love me?"

"You and your friends are my soulmates."

"Friends?"

"Travis and Jackie."

"You took them too?"

"Of course. Jackie's in his room, still under like you were."

"And Travis?"

"In his room playing videogames."

"What? Why?"

"He likes videogames."

"He's not drugged too?"

"No. He's chosen to accept my love. He's willingly here. He's my boy. Like I hope you soon are."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Make a bet."

Sports was how I was going to win over my Jeremy. It was an obsession I could easily turn to my advantage.

"What are these?" he asked, taking the little papers I handed him.

"Our box seat tickets for tomorrow's game."

"But the only game tomorrow is ... really?"

"Yep."

"Aren't you afraid I'll run away? Call for help?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"You always keep your word. Besides you don't want to miss the game or any of the other stuff I've got for you."

"What other stuff?"

I led him into a small room off the back of the penthouse. I had it converted into a start of the art training room. High tech exercise equipment gleamed from every corner, calling to him.

"Wow. Is all of this for me?"

"Of course. I can't let you lose that cute little body of yours."

"This is amazing."

"Wait till you see the team my family owns. The one you can play on. If you stay."

Jackie popped two ibuprofens as he fought back the headache coming off his two weeks of sedation had brought on. This was just too much. Kidnapped? Drugged? Fucked? None of this could be real. There was no way his life had gone this batshit crazy in such a short amount of time. He just wanted things to return to normal.

"I hope you don't hate me," Mrs. Fishel pouted.

God her pout was so sexy. He didn't answer her. He didn't make eye contact. He didn't trust himself enough to even try.

"The others were worried too at first. I won them over with a simple bet. Do you want to know what it was?"

Bribery wouldn't work on my Jeremy. The road to his heart would be paved with maternal love. I called him my baby boy for a reason.

"Come here," I said patting my lap.

He looked at me warily.

"It's OK, Baby, I won't bite. Not outside of sex anyway."

He stood there for a few more seconds before climbing onto my bed and settling into my lap. I slowly stroked his head.

"That's it. There's my baby boy."

He made a sound that felt very close to a purr. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight against me. I pressed his head against my tits. His whimpering intensified.

"You like my breasts, don't you Baby?"

"Uh-huh," he whimpered.

"They're so big and juicy. So plump and full. It's like you could just drink from them."

More moaning.

"Why don't you give it a try?"

"R...really?"

"Of course. You are my Baby Boy, after all."

He moaned more as he readjusted his head. His little mouth found my nipple. He latched on and began to suckle. His moan this time was one of pleasure. I had no milk to give but the two of us didn't care. We were bonded now. He would never leave me. None of my boys would ever leave me.