Harry and Lucy Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends go to universities, something has changed.
1.9k words
4.06
16.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a slow burner - try and give it a chance before leaving straight away .

The story is set in the UK and all characters are of legal age.

First story - feedback very much encouraged and let me know if you want a second chapter!

****************************

Lucy and I had been best friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up a couple of roads apart, went to primary and secondary school together and got the bus to school together every morning - safe to say we spent a fair amount of time together. Now we were both 18, we were finishing high school and were both on our way to university in September.

Despite the closeness between us, neither of us ever had romantic feelings for each other growing up. She'd had boyfriends and I'd had girlfriends, but she was the one constant through it all.

Appearance wise, she was a naturally pretty girl but nothing really to write home about. She was 5'7 with straight, ginger hair slightly longer than her shoulders and piercing green eyes. Her body was fairly nondescript - size 12, I reckon C cup boobs and an average bum.

We'd finished school and it was one of those summers where we had overlapping plans. She was going interrailing with a group of her mates, I was going to Greece for a couple of weeks with some of mine. As a result, we didn't manage to see each other until we had to go back into school to collect our A Level results.

"How'd you get on, Luce?!"

She replied with a beaming smile on her face, "Harry! Hey! A*, A, B. Slightly below my offer but they've confirmed my place! Newcastle, here I come! How about you?!"

I was genuinely delighted for her. She had worked so hard over the last two years that if anyone deserved a place at their top choice uni, it was Lucy.

"Lucy that's amazing! I got three A's, made it into Exeter! I genuinely can't wait!" I replied.

She squealed and congratulated me, before we both went on to go and find out how our other friends had done.

It wasn't until I had already returned home that it dawned on me how far away I'd be from Lucy. I'd get over it but I knew I'd miss my best friend.

Fast forward a couple of months and I was very much settled into the uni lifestyle. I got on with my work but equally had my fair share of fun and a somewhat altered sleeping pattern (hello, waking up at 12pm).

Just because I was enjoying myself didn't mean I had no time for Lucy. We still spoke on a regular basis and we were both really excited to see each other when we went home for Christmas.

Those last few weeks before heading home seemed to take an age, but when they did - fuck me it was a relief. The train home was a couple of hours long, which obviously wasn't ideal, but it was worth the wait. Coming home to see my parents, my siblings and my dogs was brilliant, but that's nothing compared to living in a warm house and having mum's cooking again!

I'd gotten home on the Saturday and Lucy came home on the Monday. We had agreed that she would come to mine that Wednesday and I was really excited to see my best friend again.

Wednesday came around and the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and gave her a massive hug. It was genuinely so good to see her - we spent hours catching up, talking about each other's uni experiences and just generally what was going on in each other's lives. It was as though nothing had changed, but there was something slightly different - I just couldn't put my finger on it...

She stayed for dinner, she got talking with my family and before we knew it, it was half past ten. Lucy then said she should head home, but my parents insisted she should stay overnight and head back the following morning. This wasn't really a big deal to us at all - we'd been best friends for so long that we had each slept over at each other's houses plenty of times.

After a while, I went up to my bedroom and she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. She didn't bring any pyjamas, so I went and got her one of my tee shirts and a pair of boxers for her to sleep in.

She then came in and I finally clocked what had changed - Lucy's tits were significantly bigger! "I... uh... you... what? Where did those..?" I stuttered.

She laughed and somewhat coyly went, "yeah... Safe to say this top used to fit differently!"

"No shit, sherlock! Sorry, I probably shouldn't have brought that up," I chuckled nervously.

"Hey, it's fine," she assured me. "I had them hidden with my jumper so I'm not surprised you weren't expecting these! I wasn't expecting that reaction though..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Took me by surprise! What size are they now?" I asked the question and I regretted it as soon as I did.

"Bit forward Harry! But if you must know, I don't actually know what size they are at the moment. I'm currently wearing a 34DD but even this is getting fairly tight," she replied light heartedly.

"Christ, your poor back. Here's hoping they stop growing soon!"

"You're telling me," she sighed.

After that, Lucy started to move closer to the bed. "Go on then, budge up!"

Fuck. At this point, I realised I had I was rock hard. How the fuck was I going to hide this from Lucy?! I quickly tucked it into my waistband and moved up so she could get into the bed.

"Thanks, Harry," she said as she got herself tucked into bed.

We said good night, before turning over and agreeing to go to sleep.

A couple of minutes later, Lucy said, "Harry, I'm fucking freezing. Would you mind giving me a cuddle to warm me up?"

This was something that was perfectly natural for us before university, but it seemed different now given the new additions to her chest. I agreed, in an attempt to show her absolutely nothing had changed. I turned towards her, put my arm over her and she went, "much better."

After a while, I was getting particularly hot so I made an effort to move my arm off her. As I moved my arm away, my hand brushed her breast.

"I... Uh... sorry..." I uttered.

"Stop stressing! It wasn't deliberate. Now, sleep!"

"Fab. See you tomorrow," I replied, very much relieved, before we both dozed off.

I woke up the next morning to Lucy nestled into my chest. "Morning, sleepy," she exclaimed.

"Morning," I sleepily replied.

"Sleep okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, not too bad thank you! You?"

"Yeah, not bad thanks. Been up a while as it is sooo cold though! Unfortunately you weren't up to keep me warm," she replied cheekily.

"Wow, is that all I'm good for?" I replied, sarcastically.

"Oh shut up haha. In all seriousness though, any chance of a spoon so you can warm me up? Pleeeease?"

"Christ you're not at all needy, are you! But yeah, alright," I replied, as I got her to turn over and started to spoon.

"Listen, about last night..." I started.

"Don't mention it - I don't exactly show my boobs off so it's understandable that you had that reaction to seeing the size of them," she replied.

She paused. "Besides, maybe I enjoyed that reaction..."

My dick sprang to attention. As I was spooning her, she noticed this.

"I enjoyed that one even more," she said.

I hesitated. "Listen, are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Right now, yes," she replied. "We can sort out the implications of it later."

I turned her towards me and kissed her. I went for an open mouth kiss, and she responded in kind.

"You've wanted that since last night, haven't you?" she asked.

"Haha, maaaaybe," I replied with a wink.

We continued kissing and started moving my hands up to her chest.

"How about I take this top off so you can get a proper look at them?"

Before I could utter a single word, she sat up and lifted her top above her shirt.

Her tits sat perfectly on her chest, with almost no sag and perfectly sized nipples.

"So, thoughts?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Fuuuuucking hell," I answered.

"I'm going to guess you like them then," she laughed.

"Pfft, distinctly average," I joked.

She moved her hands down my body until she reached my hard dick through my boxers. "I think someone's lying," she said as she started to stroke up and down my shaft. "I'd have done this sooner if I knew this bad boy was so big."

"Well, it's all yours," I replied, flattered. To this she threw the covers off the bed, moved down to the bottom of the bed and took my boxers off.

"Hmmmm, thank you Harry. Do you like the feel of my hands on your dick?" she asked, rhetorically.

This was a side of Lucy I hadn't seen before but fuck, I loved it.

"I think you do, but you'd like it better with that big, hard dick inside me."

"Fuuuuucking hell," I think to myself. This is surreal.

I pin her down by her shoulder and as I start to put my dick inside her, she goes, "fuck me, it is huge."

"Shut up and just let me fuck you," I tell her.

"A boy taking charge - I like that," she replies through short, sharp breaths.

"Shhhh, you focus on taking my big hard dick and let me fill you up," I say in response.

I continue to thrust, each one harder than the next. Her moans get deeper and deeper, louder and louder, until she practically orders me to cum inside her.

She starts playing with my balls in a prompt to get me to cum. It doesn't take long until I am on the verge of filling her up.

"Give it to me Harry, this big titted slut need all of your cum," she tells me.

It goes without saying that I did, and then some. "Mmm," she goes, "that is a lot of cum."

"All for you," I tell her.

She smiles, before saying, "I'm going to go and clean myself up. How about you do the same, and sort out these sheets?"

She gets up and kisses me on the cheek. "See you in a bit, you stud," she says with a wink.

I was at a loss for words. Not even 24 hours ago, he had only ever seen Lucy in a platonic way - then five minutes ago she was telling him to cum inside her. What was I meant to do?

She had showered and clearly she had been thinking as well. "Listen," she started, "I'm fully aware that you hadn't seen that side of me before and we are really, really good friends. But - I don't know if you noticed - I really, really enjoyed that." She smiled.

"How about we keep this between us, try and stay friends but have a bit of fun as well. Let's be serious - we're clearly attracted to each other, and now that I've had a bit of you, I definitely want a bit more."

I was delighted that she saw it the same way I did. "Honestly, that sounds perfect."

"Fantastic," Holly replied. "I'm going to go but thank you for this morning! Message me later and we'll sort something out whilst we're both here! And promise you'll come to see me in Newcastle?"

"I promise. See you soon!"