Harry and Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to cancel on our date for Friday. I just got off the phone with Becky. She wasn't all that upset that last night didn't go as planned, but she got positively pissed when I told her about Friday. I don't want to lose one of my best friends over something that probably go anywhere,"

"I understand sweetie; maybe some other time."

As I hung up the phone I couldn't help but wonder about Becky and her actions. Why after years of snubbing me was she pushing? I could accept her reasons as she laid them out at Marlene's party for her behavior in the past, but why the aggressive behavior now? It just did not make any sense to me. As I went through the rest of the day thoughts of Becky and her current behavior would come into my mind, bounce around for a bit, leave and then return later.

She was a girl used to having guys flock to her and I wasn't so she had to pull me into her adoring crowd? She saw me as a challenge? She suddenly realized how charming and irresistible I was? Yeah, right, as if!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning I was sitting at the desk in S&R when Becky came in. I looked up from what I was doing and smiled as I said:

"Good morning Becky. Have a nice weekend?"

Since that was one hundred and eighty degrees from the way things had been it took her by surprise, but she made a quick recovery.

"It was okay. It didn't go the way I wanted, but it was okay."

Things were busy that day and while Becky and I were always around each other our only conversations were about business matters. Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty much the same. Things took a turn about an hour after lunch break on Thursday. It was a slow day and I was sitting at the desk going through some shippers. Becky was sitting at the side table entering billing information into the computer when suddenly she spun around to face me and asked:

"Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

That caught me by surprise and I looked at her with what was probably a WTF look on my face and answered "I beg your pardon?"

"What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"I want to go to the VFW dance and I need a date. Since it looks like you are never going to ask me out I'm asking you."

I wasn't surprised by that. I was stunned! I didn't know why. I probably shouldn't have been considering the way she had behaved over the last week or so, but it still stunned me. I sat there looking at her with my mouth hanging open as my mind tried to process things.

"It isn't all that difficult a question Harry. There are two one word answers to choose from? Yes or no."

I finally shook the fog out of my head.

"I don't think that it would be a good idea given our work relationship and all."

"Oh get off it Harry. In a little over a month we will be out of here and back to school. Besides, our supervisor-subordinate doesn't mean beans. You can't show me any favoritism because you don't have the authority to promote me or give me raises. I'm part time summer help Harry. So what's it to be Harry? Yes or no?"

I have already mentioned that I've always had the hots for Becky right? I'll grant that by the time I'd started college I'd already accepted that she was unobtainable, but here she was making the first move. As I sat there and looked at her there was a small war going on in my mind. On the one side the voice was saying "This is too good to be true Harry so it probably isn't." The other voice was saying "Go for it Harry; it is what you always wanted." The first voice came back with "This won't end well Harry." The second voice said "She's a lovely young lady Harry and she obviously wants to get to know you better. Come on Harry; what have you got to lose?"

Some other guy may have been able to look back on those years of longing and say "Fuck no!" I couldn't do it.

"Yes."

"Yes what Harry?"

"Yes I would like to take you to the VFW dance on Friday."

When I picked Becky p on Friday I was reminded of why I had been hung up on her since the seventh grade. She was absolutely stunning in her little black dress and heels. I got a great shot of her sexy legs when I helped her into the truck and my pants were ready to burst by the time I got over to my side and got in. Once away from the curb Becky said:

"Still trying to get a handle on why?"

"It has crossed my mind a time or two."

"It is pretty simple really. I want to find out what I missed by being such a bitch to you at school."

"The truth is that you didn't miss much. I was so ga-ga over you at the time I wasn't thinking straight when you were around. I probably would have done something so incredibly stupid that you would have laughed at me and put me down. That would have hurt more than the indifference."

"You were ga-ga over me? Past tense? Does that mean I've lost a step or two over the years?"

"The fact that you have managed to get us both in this truck together should answer that one for you."

I had a great time at the dance. There were several people there that we knew including Sarah and Randy and we pushed a couple of tables together. Becky and I seemed to fit and we moved well together on the dance floor. At one time during a slow number she was in close and had her head on my shoulder and I was cursing the Gods for keeping it from happening sooner.

I did dance a few times with Sarah and a couple of other girls that I knew. During a waltz Sarah said:

"It looks like I missed my chance."

I laughed at that. You had chances galore girl, but every time I asked you for a date you turned me down."

"Yes I did because every time you asked me I was seeing someone else. You should have kept asking and sooner or later you would have caught me when I wasn't with someone."

"Damn! If I had only known."

"It isn't too late. If things don't work out with Beck and you can always give me a call."

"Yep. And be told sorry but I'm seeing someone right now."

"If I am I'll cut him loose rather than miss my chance with you."

I was thinking "What the hell is with these girls all of a sudden. All of a sudden I'm the flavor of the month?"

"I know just what you are thinking Harry."

"You couldn't possibly."

"Want to bet? You are wondering why, all of a sudden, girls are asking you out or are letting you know they are interested in you. Am I right?"

"Pretty much."

"A couple of reasons Harry. One is that girls talk and Paulie gave you extremely high marks so now that she is gone others want to see what it is that she thought was so great. The other is simple human nature. Someone else wants it so naturally you do too."

The song ended and Sarah pulled me towards our table before I could say anything to that. Her words came back to me a half hour later as I was dancing with Nancy Wilde.

"You seeing anyone now that Pauline is gone?"

"I've dated some, but I'm not seeing anyone in particular."

"I know what it is like. Since Rory got that full ride at Florida State I've been at loose ends too."

I'm not dense and I knew I'd just been given and invitation to call her. I was starting to wonder if Sarah wasn't right on the money. I'd gone to the bathroom and on the way back to the table I was stopped by Rita Duhman.

"How have you been Harry? Haven't seen you in quite a while."

"Around Rita. Mostly working and going to school."

"Pretty much the same for me. Rumor has it that you haven't hooked up with anyone since Paulie left. You've got my number. Give me a call. Got to go" and she hurried into the women's restroom.

My eyes followed her to the door and I was thinking about what Sarah had said. Gail was my first and for a while there I thought I had a great thing going. Until she told me that Eddie Catron had asked her for a date and she was going to go out with him. I was young and a bit stupid. She was fucking me and that meant we were forever right? I soon got over it and went the "She wants to date other guys? Well fuck her! I'll show her! I'll date other girls" route. So I did. I dated three or four others and tried to get in their pants with no success until I hooked up with Helen Geneva. We made 'the beast with two backs' until she pulled the same shit on me that Gail had.

Next was Pauline, but by the time I hooked up with her I'd come to realize that fucking didn't mean you were forever. I knew Pauline and I wouldn't last because I knew she was going to go back east for college and didn't plan on coming home except for summer break and the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

Then something happened that made me wonder if I wasn't indeed dense. I'd just gotten back to my seat after walking Nancy back to hers. I sat down, picked up my drink (iced tea - I was driving) took a sip and as I was setting my glass down on the table Becky said:

"Am I going to have to fight to get out of here with you tonight?"

Not having a clue as to what she was talking about I just looked at her with a "What the hell are you babbling about" look on my face.

"It is obvious to me that damned near every girl you danced with here tonight wants you. I half expected Karin to drag you off the floor and out the door. Bev is looking at you like a cat getting ready to pounce on a mouse and even that traitorous bitch of a best friend Sarah is giving off "I want to take him home with me" vibes. So am I going to have to fight before the night is over?"

I swear to God I have no idea where it came from and I still can't believe I said it, but when she asked that question I just looked at her and said:

"Anything worth having is worth fighting for."

She got a weird look on her face and then said "That's it buster; we are out of here."

She grabbed her purse and stood up. It caught me by surprise so I was a little slow to react, but I did get up and she took my arm in what seemed like a possessive manner and led me out of the building. Once in the car she slid over next to me and put her hand in my lap and felt around for the hard lump she knew would be there. She found it and started rubbing it as she said:

"I am not a slut and I am not an easy piece of ass. What I am is a girl who goes after what she wants and that would be you. Find us a bed."

I might have been a bit stunned by the sudden way the evening had changed, but stunned or not there was no way on God's green Earth that I wasn't going to do what the girl I had lusted after since the seventh grade had just told me to do.

It only took me nine minutes to get to the Bide-A-Wee Motel on Colfax and four minutes to get us checked into a room. Once in the room Becky looked me in the eye and said as she undressed:

"Truth time Bubba. I know you are dying of curiosity trying to figure out my sudden change in attitude so I'm going to give it to you straight. You have something I want. At least I am hoping you do. I've already described things as they were in high school, but what I didn't tell you is that I have had my eye on you since freshman indoctrination. Because of the way you were in high school I thought that sooner or later you would make a move on me so I patiently waited. I waited, but you ignored me.

"Once I decided you weren't going to make the move I decided that I was going to have to. I had a problem. I've never had to go after a guy so I wasn't quite sure how to go about it without looking like a slut or an easy piece. What I was doing wasn't working so I decided I needed to be a little bolder and that is what got us to the VFW tonight. At the dance I saw how the others were toward you and I realized that if I was going to get what I wanted I was going to have to grab the bull by the horns and go for it.

By then she was naked except for thigh highs and heels. She took my breath away. I'd seen her in a bikini so I had a good idea of what she would look like without it, but I had no idea that what little it covered could be so spectacular. I'd like to say she was looking at me the same way, but I can't. The fact is that I was so stunned by what was happening that I just stood there and stared as she stripped and talked. There she was, gloriously naked, while I stood there like a doofus, fully clothed and drooling. She shook her head at me in what might have been disgust.

"I must have lost a step. Normally by the time I was unhooking my bra a guy would be naked and expectantly waiting. I guess I'll have to undress you myself."

She moved to me and reached for the buttons on my shirt. The sight of her moving towards me must have triggered something in my head that brought me out of my stunned stupor. I grabbed her wrist as her hands reached for my shirt buttons.

"Why?"

"Why what Harry?"

"This whole thing. This motel stuff. You didn't need to do this. After tonight's date I'd have asked you out again and I know you know it. So why this over the top move?"

"I told you it was truth time Harry and the simple truth is that if Pauline wasn't lying you have something I want and after what I saw on the dance floor tonight it seemed obvious, at least to me, that the rest of the girls want it too and I decided that I'd better nail you down before one of the others do. So over the top and here we are."

"I don't understand the Pauline thing. What could she have said that caused you to be interested in me?"

"At one of our pajama parties Pauline told us that you eat pussy Harry. Not only do you eat pussy, but you are damned good at it and that you actually seem to like it. True?" I nodded my head yes and she went on. "I've never had my pussy eaten and it is something I've always wanted. None of the guys I've ever gone with would do it. They were more than happy to get head, but return the favor? No way!"

"So I'm a sex toy for the night and tomorrow you go back to ignoring me."

"Get serious Harry. If Pauline wasn't lying you think I'll let you get away?"

"Might not be your choice. You might be a terrible fuck and piss poor at giving head. I do have standards you know."

Her face got an ugly look and she grabbed my shirt, jerked me over to the bed and pushed me down on it. She straddled my chest reverse cowgirl and her hands went to my zipper. While all this was going on I was doing my best to fight her off right? Yeah! As if!

She got my cock out and said "Piss poor head? I'll show you a thing or two Buster!"

And she did. I'd only been with three girls since losing my cherry and all three had given me head. Pauline was by far the best and she was my Gold Standard. Up until that night in room 127. Becky deep-throated me. First time in my life. Her nose was buried in my crotch hair and my balls were up tight against her chin. The term "Magic Mouth" came to mind. It only took her three minutes to get me off and then she did what none of the others, including Pauline, had ever done. She swallowed. She sucked me dry and when she pulled off me she snarled:

"How was that for piss poor?"

"Not bad for a beginner. Now get off me so I can get my clothes off."

She was still on my chest so she spun around and said "Not bad for a beginner? You'll pay for that asshole!" She scooted up until her crotch was right in my face, grabbed my head and held it while she pushed her beaver at my mouth. "Start paying asshole!"

I'd never been exposed to snarky words and a belligerent attitude in the bedroom before and I wasn't quite sure how to take it, but I did tell you how long I had lusted after her right? I attacked her pussy and she must have liked it because after a bit she started moaning "Yes yes like that yes."

Then she surprised the hell out of me by pulling her muff away from me and getting up. "OH fuck; what did I do wrong" I thought, but the thought evaporated when she got back on me in a sixty-nine.

It was another ten minutes or so before I was able to get back on my feet and get my clothes off. After that it was fuck and suck until I couldn't get it up again to save my life. Beck was trying to get one more out of me and when she couldn't make it happen she said:

"Not bad. I guess you'll do."

I was about to hit her with a wise-assed remark when I stopped and considered what she'd just said. "I guess you'll do." Did that mean she was going to hang onto me? If that is what she meant I was going to keep my trap shut.

She let go of my cock, snuggled up against me and fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up first and I sat up in bed and leaned back against the headboard and was looking down at her and wondering about what would come next when she woke up. She rubbed her eyes, looked up at me and said:

"It isn't that bad."

"What?"

"The look on your face. Whatever you are thinking can't be that bad."

"How would you know what I am thinking?"

"It is written on your face. I'll make it easy for you. No, we don't have to worry about getting me home right away. Knowing my mom as well as I do she probably isn't home yet. More than likely she is just waking up in a motel room like this one."

I raised an eyebrow at that, she noticed and said "Later. Next on this list is no, we don't have to go ring shopping today. Next is no, we don't tell our moms to start thinking about wedding plans. That about cover it?"

"Not even close. Do we do it before we shower, do it in the shower or after the shower."

"I vote for all three."

She didn't get three. After the night we'd just had the best she could get out of me was before the shower and in the shower and in the shower it was marginal at best. We checked out (threw the key on the dresser) and went to Denny's for breakfast. We ordered and then Becky said:

"I caught the raised eyebrow when I mentioned mom and where she more than likely was. Daddy died six years ago and my mom is a good looking healthy woman. She mourned for a year or so and then went looking for a replacement. She says she's never met another who could even come close to dad. I've told her that she never will because daddy was one of a kind and she was just going to have to settle for second best. She is still looking, but she is a healthy woman and healthy women need a sex life. She doesn't want to set a bad example for me so she doesn't bring them home. She still thinks I'm only ten years old and don't know what's going on. She thinks I believe her when she tells me she's had too much to drink and then drive and so she spent the night at Lilly's, Megan's or Bev's.

"Now that's out of the way we can address the next item on the list. Did you enjoy last night?"

"Of course."

"Would you like more?"

"Same answer."

"Enough to forsake all others?"

I frowned at that, but before I could say anything she went on.

"I'm not talking about taking wedding vows here. All I'm asking is can you be exclusive?"

"I'm not getting where you are going with this."

"Yes you do. You just haven't come to grips with it yet. I believe in telling it like it is so here goes. I went into last night - the going to the motel part - with the mindset that if Pauline wasn't lying I was going to wrap you up for myself, but if she had lied it was only going to be a one night stand. I was very happy to find out that not only was Pauline telling the truth, but she hadn't managed to impart how good you really were.

"Back to last night. I moved because I saw the way the others were looking at you. It was obvious, at least to me anyway, that several of them are going to take a run at you. I don't share my toys. So the question is can you be exclusive with me? Or are you going to be like a kid in a candy shop wanting to try out everything? I am assuming of course, based on your action in past, that you want me."

That this might occur had not entered my mind when we had walked into the room the previous evening. I'd been thinking that Becky just wanted to satisfy a curiosity and that it would indeed have just been a one night stand. I'm not going to tell fibs here. Yes indeed I would like to be like a kid in a candy store, but those other girls that Becky who Becky thought might be after me hadn't been burned into my brain since seventh grade. In other words they were all good looking and in a few cases even sexy looking, but they weren't Becky. If exclusive got me Becky then exclusive it was going to be. I just smiled at her and said: