Harry Charleston Rides Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Harry takes two women to Boston, has a talk with his gfs.
4.8k words
4.65
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to read part 1 first, but hey, it's a free country. Nobody under 18, Any resemblance to anyone living or dead or undead is forbidden because it's fiction.

Try to be nice in your comatose commentary or at least be civil. It's just a story.

Part 2

[][][][][][][]{0}[][][][][][][]

Harry got home and there were two women on his porch. One real estate agent and one very sexy grandma. Both women were dressed up and ready to go! What the hell?

"Marie Marx! How are you? How is the real estate business going?" Harry kissed her cheek. He turned to the tall well-built woman. "Evelyn Parkton, how are you? You look ravishing, as always. Won't you lovely ladies come in? Would you like a nice cup of tea or coffee? I have some very nice scones if you like, please come in won't you?" Harry was the perfect host. Harry kissed both women on the cheek and led them into his very nice kitchen.

"Harry, this kitchen is really fabulous, if you ever decide to sell, you have to let me sell it for you." Marie spoke happily. Her eyes went ching-ching as she saw how nice everything was. Harry kept his kitchen immaculate. He was slightly OCD about a clean kitchen.

"Yes Harry, I really like the quartz counters and the restaurant-quality appliances. It's very nice." Evelyn commented.

"Can I tempt either of you gorgeous women in an omelet or eggs? I am a decent cook." Harry was his regular kind self, trying to please the two women and set them at ease. He already had the water heating for tea, and the coffee pot dripping away. The scones were heating in the warming oven. Harry had the omelets cooking and the bacon crisping in just a few minutes. Harry had been a short-order cook a long time ago, but he could still make a great quick breakfast. In less than ten minutes Harry had all the food prepared and three bloody marys as well as coffee and tea. The cheese omelets were perfect and the bacon just right as the butter went on the warm scones. Harry had not lost his short-order touch.

"My goodness Harry, it was amazing to watch you in action. That was so fast and so well done. Everything is quite delicious too." Marie gushed. The woman ate every delicious morsel.

"Well, Mrs. Parkton-"

"Evelyn, please. It was wonderful. So you are tall and handsome and you can cook. I have heard from my daughters that you have a few wonderful skills that are not apparent as well," she and Marie both giggled. Harry blushed.

"I can attest to that. Harry is the best. Harry, I have news." Marie intimated. Harry just looked at the busty sexy woman. He thought she was going to tell him about a property for sale. She surprised him instead.

"I caught him with another man. I love him, but the fact is, he is batting for the other team! We are finally separated. I guess we are going to divorce. Please don't spread that around. He is trying to keep his job, and he is not sure how his new orientation will be accepted. Does this meet your marital criteria that we discussed?" Marie laid it on the line. Harry had been very specific about her own marital status.

"Are you sure that you want to just jump into bed with me? I mean-" Harry asked her a reasonable question.

"-Yes. I am pretty sure. I have missed you, Harry. When you sent me away from you, I was crushed. Then I caught my husband and that pretty much killed my marriage right then and there. He shocked me! I never knew about his secret desires. I'm not sure if he's bi-sexual, or homosexual, but he's not MY SEXUAL! So I am here to beg you to take me back. I'll do anything to be with you! I miss you so much Harry," Marie spoke with real tears in her eyes.

"Even if I asked you to massage this gorgeous woman sitting next to you? Maybe have a three-way with her? Would you lick her while I pounded you from behind?" Harry just threw it out there. He figured less than a 25% chance she would say yes to his idiotic request. It was a guage to see how serious she was. Kind of a test.

"Don't you think you should ask me Harry if I want to be part of a, um... threesome?" Evelyn asked me.

"Absolutely my dear. I just wanted to see if Marie would get with the program or not. Do you think that you might be interested in a triple header? You know I will make sure both of you are 100% satisfied." Harry was not boasting; he was very capable in bed.

"I've never been part of a tryst like that. What if I don't like it?" Evelyn was very nervous about the whole thing.

"We stop. Call it a day. I will simply reschedule for both of you, but separately. How does that sound?" Harry always had a reasonable plan.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it! I must be crazy," Evelyn decided to take a chance. She didn't tell Harry that the thought of her being with another woman was a bit exciting to her. Marie had similar feelings. Women are past masters at hiding their true feelings.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥V¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Harry was blown away by the humongous tits on both of these sexy women. They both enjoyed Harry's fingers and lips on their big fat nipples. Harry was loving the huge mambos in his face as he gave both women plenty of happy foreplay, and kissing, kissing, and kissing. Harry licked one woman and fingerfucked the other to several nice orgasms. Marie begged to get fucked, so Harry positioned her to suck Evelyn's pussy as he fucked her from behind. Evelyn came like a rocket when Marie's tongue met her big clitoris. Marie came a bunch of times as Harry fucked her hard and fast. She didn't seem to care for slow love making. She was giving Evelyn great lip service. Harry thought she had come twice from Marie's lips and tongue. Marie loved it when Harry rode her hard and fast.

Harry switched the women around and surprisingly, Evelyn did not put up a fuss when she had to eat out Marie's pussy. Harry pounded the gorgeous woman to one climax after another. They switched again so Marie was on top riding Harrys dick and Evelyn was on his face and tongue. Both women played with each other's huge boobs and they both enjoyed it! Both women had huge orgasms until Harry announced he was going to come. Marie jumped off and took Harry into her mouth as he spurted his seed into her mouth. The girls shared the jism and both women swallowed every drop! Harry was done. Both women were also quite sated. Harry looked at the clock and jumped up. Damn! Never enough time!

"Shit. I gotta pack and dress."

"Where are you going?" Marie asked.

"Boston. Five different old buildings are slated for demolition. We need to get in and out asap." Harry was dressing and explaining things

quickly.

"What are you going to save?"

"That remains to be seen. We do our best, but sometimes the demo crew ruins things that they don't understand the value of. We have to deal with a few assholes you know? That's why I need to get up there early. I have twenty guys there already, and they are very good guys, but I need to be there. You two girls want to go? Boston has great shopping I'm told. I'll take care of everything. You can purchase everything you need when we get there. You girls game?"

"Yes!" both women said together! They looked at each other and laughed out loud. So they were all on an adventure in Boston. Harry booked two more first-class seats for the girls. He was having a lot of fun, even if it was a bit of an expensive time. He could write it all off with Uncle Sam. He had never brought a woman to a job site before. He hoped everything would be ok. He packed fast for the trip, mostly work clothes, but his suit as well.

"If anyone asks, you are from the National Historic Society and you are only there to observe how we operate. You girls ok with buying work boots and blue jeans? You can't get too sexy at the jobsite or you'll start a riot with the workers." Harry smiled at the sexy women. "I'll hire a car to take you around as you shop. If you want, just have your things shipped to your homes. That way you don't have to carry it back on the plane."

"I don't have a home now Harry. He kicked me out. The house belonged to his folks, so it's not marital property." Marie confessed. She was upset about her situation.

"Send it to my house Marie," Harry announced. "I won't leave you out in the street Dear. I might ravish you everyday for the rent though!" Harry reassured Marie. She was instantly happy about the rent.

"Just like that, you let her stay?" Evelyn was maybe a little jealous that Harry took in the real estate woman so quickly.

"You could take her in Evelyn, if you want. Hey, I'm trying to be the Good Samaritan here!" Harry grinned. The dirty Samaritan maybe.

"The fact that she wants to fuck your brains out, and has those big huge beautiful yabos has nothing to do with it?" Evelyn persisted. She was just plain jealous, although truth be told, Evelyn had much bigger and firmer bosoms than the temporarily homeless real estate agent.

"Mmmm, Maybe. Evelyn, you want to move in too? You are both aware of my um... relationships with your daughters, right? I love them. I knew Marie here before I met anyone in your family. I saw you Evelyn, and I was smitten, you're sexy and beautiful. I am being 100% honest about everything. Do you have feelings for me Evelyn, or is it way too soon? You can bail now if this trip to Boston is too much for you, and I will understand completely. What do you want to do?" Harry asked the sexy, busty woman.

Evelyn responded quite enthusiastically, "I want to fuck your brains out. The shopping in Boston sounds good too. The relationship is still young, but I am actually very happy with you and Marie. She and I seem simpatico, perhaps. She got me off good. She gave me a nice hard orgasm, and she tastes ok too. So yes, Harry, let's go to Boston!"

The trio left for the airport. All three were smiling and kissing and touching here and there. The girls were whispering and giggling. Harry was amazed at how they had become friends so quickly.

§§§§§§§§B§§§§§§§§

The flight to Boston was interesting as the trio were in first class. Marie asked for a blanket and she placed it over her and Harry. She had Harry's dick out and hard only minutes into the flight. Marie was stroking and teasing Harry mercilessly, but as Harry approached his orgasm, it was Evelyn who put her head under the blanket to suck out Harry's load and share it with Marie. Every sperm was eaten with gusto by the two busty women. Harry fingered each woman to nice climaxes after that and the flight seemed to go much quicker than usual.

They were deplaning at Logan in short order. As Harry went to leave, the tall brunette stewardess stuck a slip of paper in his hand and kissed his cheek. She had noticed the mid-air hijinks and wanted to meet him after he got both women off multiple times! Her phone number and web address were included. What a nice note!

Harry did enjoy flying the friendly skies. Both busty women, now temporarily sated, had a very nice flight as well. He looked forward to meeting the gorgeous stew, perhaps they would "fly united."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥V¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The next morning the two women did their shopping and that afternoon they got to the demolition site. They wore blue jeans and work shirts, but they couldn't stop from being sexy as hell. They really enjoyed the work, as finding hidden treasures that could be destroyed in a week felt like shopping on steroids. They were working yes, but also having a lot of fun. Neither woman had ever worn a hard hat or workboots, but they took it all in stride. Between the two of them they made many terrific finds that more than made up for airfare and shopping. They proved their worth to Harry. He was impressed.

Harry worked tirelessly. He acquired four more antique safes and he managed to open three. The fourth safe was a monster, and would require a safecracker. It looked like ten tons and much steel, but you never know. He quickly got a safecracker to open the big one and was rewarded with much the same as before. It seemed like people had forgotten about things left in the monster size safe, as it appeared to have been unopened for many decades. There was jewelry, gold, silver and diamonds in individual containers. This safe also had old bearer bonds and old, old stock certificates of unknown value. He netted another two million dollars and the owner gave Harry an extra week of careful demolition and recovery. That in and of itself was worth another four million dollars at least, but it would take quite a while to liquidate all the architectural treasures he'd saved. The women were excellent at spotting rare and valuable finds and both women worked every bit as hard as Harry. He decided to pay the girls for a job well done. The girls had another idea on compensation! Those dirty, naughty girls! Oh yeah.

Meanwhile, Harry was getting twenty calls a day from his regular girlfriends. When they found out that Harry took their mom, (Gwen's grandma) they were a bit upset. Harry reminded them that he had offered all of them the same damned deal, and they had all begged off for whatever reason. He did not tell them about his decision to pay both women for their great help. That would have been adding insult to injury. The fact that both women were terrific in bed and a great help in his demolition and recovery work would have really pisssed off his little cadre of sexy women. Whose fault was that?

The boston trip had been a resounding success and the evening before they left, Harry spent extra time thanking both women, sucking both their pussies and fucking both girls delirious. Harry slept with a sexy woman in each arm, well satisfied and amazed at his good luck at finding these sexy milfs who had such amazing abilities and appreciation for him. They both seemed extremely happy with him.

@@@@@O@@@@@

The return trip was much like the first flight, a bit of fun under the blanket, but because it was a red-eye flight, there were hardly any passengers. Both girls were asleep after Harry fingered each busty babe to nice orgasms. He got up to use the facilities and the stew he met on the earlier flight met him when he left the tiny lavatory.

"You never called me!" She whispered.

"I am sorry about that. Clarice is it? I'm Harry. Harry Charleston. I save antiquities and precious pieces of architecture. In my defense, I have been working eighteen-hour days these past two weeks. I have been stretched pretty thin." Harry was honest.

"Are both of those women your girlfriends? You're fuckin' BOTH of them?" The tall brunette was fascinated by Harry and his big-busted fan club.

"Well, yes. Threesomes are

a lot of fun." Harry smiled a wicked smile.

"Do you think you have any gas in the tank for me?" She asked him with bright eyes. She dragged him into the empty food prep area. She was on her knees in a flash. Harry was in the gorgeous woman's mouth as she tried to force his big dick all the way down her throat. Harry was just too wide to do that without killing her.

"Wow, you're very big." She turned around and flipped up her skirt to reveal no panties and a dripping snatch. Harry could take a hint and pushed deep into the roiling woman. Clarice had to cover her mouth as he was deep inside her super tight cunt. Harry stretched her slick snatch wide, and she loved it. There was a little bit of pain involved. She was moaning nonetheless. She was going to scream as she had a lovely come from the hard entry. A busty blonde came in and apologized for being late. Her ID read Belle. She opened her shirt to expose her double D tits to Harry. He sucked one and twisted the other nipple. She pulled up her skirt and Harry finger-fucked the newcomer. He was already banging Clarice deep and slow, and she was shuddering with anticipation of another orgasm. Belle was almost there as well, so both girls climaxed almost simultaneously. Harry pumped his jism into Clarice and she loved it. He pulled out and Belle cleaned his cock for him. Just then the seat belt sign came on. The flight was almost over. Harry got presentable and kissed both women, returning to his seat. What an amazing adventure!

"Where were you?" Marie asked him.

"Just had sex with those two sexy stewardesses." He spoke kinda matter-of-factly. The flight attendants both beamed at Harry.

"No really, where were you?" Marie thought he was joking.

"I was in the lavatory. Do you want the gory details?"

"Everything come out ok?" Marie giggled.

"I might have to go back," he spoke unapologetically. He looked very uncomfortable. "Is that TMI? Oversharing? Sometimes I get sick on the road, and I just have to deal with it."

"I hope not." Marie looked at him sympathetically. The rest of the flight was fine except deplaning. As they went to leave Marie said to him, "I forgot my small bag!" She was in a panic. They were in the hallway, not in the plane anymore. She had her important things in there. Marie was ready to scream.

"Don't worry I'll get it," Harry dropped the bags and sprinted back into the aircraft.

Belle was holding the small bag and Evelyn's sunglasses as well.

He reached for the items, she pulled her hand back. "Not so fast! You owe me a kiss and a fuck!"

"Me too, Me too!" Clarice chimed in. Both women were incredibly happy looking. Harry dug out two business cards and hastily wrote his personal phone info. Then he grabbed Belle and kissed her hard, and three seconds later did the same thing with Clarice. Both girls were beaming now. He grabbed the errant items kissed both women again and was gone. Another stewardess looked at him with unrestrained lust, so he kissed her as well on his way out.

He ran down the hallway and grabbed Marie and kissed her hard, followed by Evelyn. He placed her glasses on her head and handed the small bag to Marie. Both women kissed Harry, who was their hero as usual. They all left the plane in very good spirits.

Harry decided that lunch was in order. They went to Harry's favorite steakhouse and he was shocked that both women got steaks. They both ordered the petite cut (small) but both women ate with gusto and even polished off a bottle of red wine between the three of them.

"I want to thank you two beautiful women from the bottom of my heart. These last two weeks have been wonderful, and you two have worked so hard for me. I am paying both of you for a job well done. I am asked for one more favor. Don't tell your girls! I'll never hear the end of it." Harry was sure about that.

"I do have one more thing for each of you. I am sorry that I couldn't wrap them. These little things came out of the safe." Harry handed each woman a pair of earrings, one set of red rubies, one pair of brilliant blue sapphires. The girls promptly traded with each other. Both gorgeous women kissed him and thanked him. Their smiles couldn't be any wider. They proudly wore their treasures out of the restaurant, shining in the bright sunshine.

₩₩₩₩₩₩V₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

When the trio arrived at Harry's house they decided to go straight to bed, but they were in for a huge surprise. Both of Evelyn's lovely sexy daughters were there in the bedroom with no clothes on, not a stitch. Gwen was there in her usual position on her back with legs spread wide open as far as they would go. She was sopping wet waiting for Harry. The petite oriental beauty, Doctor Lee Ann Berthold was there in a semi-transparent silk wrap. She was very sexy in her own way. Her face was filled with lust.

That plus the older girls, Marie and Evelyn made six hot-to-trot women intent on fucking Harry to death. What a way to go! Harry, who was always methodical, went into the bathroom and disrobed. He also took two blue pills, just in case.

He came out and checked Gwen's sodden pussy. He got on board and away they went. Harry gave it to her very deep and hard. She didn't last three minutes as she orgasmed quite nicely. She was so happy to be with him. She smiled that lovely post-coital dreamy just-got-laid smile of contentment.

12