Harry Herrick's Naked Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
More firsts for Harry - MILF, MMF threesome, MM blowjobs.
4.6k words
4.59
9.6k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first MILF
I couldn’t say anything, just whimper, as she squeezed my balls in her fist.

“I can smell what you’ve been up to Harry. Listening to the two of you upstairs has made me horny as hell. Now it’s my turn. Do you want to fuck me, Harry.”

She still had my balls in her hand, so all I could do was squeak. She relaxed her grip slightly.

“I said, do you want to fuck me, Harry.”

“I’m sure it would be enjoyable yes.”

“That’s good, because I certainly feel like fucking you now. Remember what I said about hurting Ann?”

I nodded, she’d tightened her grip again.

“Well if she finds out she will be hurt. So this will be our little secret, won’t it?”

Another squeeze, and a frantic nod from me. To be honest, she terrified me, but she was making me horny too. I was already getting hard, despite my energetic session with Ann not much more than an hour ago. She glanced down at my groin and saw my pants bulging. She smiled, then released me, but not before giving my shaft a squeeze.

“I think you should take those off.”

I didn’t argue. I didn’t think I had much choice. I tried to keep the boxers inside my trousers, but she noticed.

“Really Harry? You were going home in my knickers?”

“I couldn’t find mine, so Ann gave me those. She liked me in them.”

“Put them on again. Let me see.”

Reluctantly I wriggled myself back into them. By now my erection had grown and I had to fold myself down to fit in them.

“I can see why she liked the effect. Everything covered but still on show. Take them off now though.”

I was standing in the middle of the room stark naked, while she was still dressed. She walked around behind me. She squeezed my cheeks, then ran her hands down my back. I shivered under her touch. Back in front of me, she looked me up and down. My cock was now fully erect, standing almost vertically. She tugged on it a couple of times, squeezing the shaft.

“This is why I love young cock. So quick to respond. How many times today Harry? Three?”

“Four. I didn’t want to be too quick with Ann, so I, you know, did it for myself before I came over.”

“Four. And obviously ready for more. Go and sit over there.”

The room was fitted out as a gym. She was sending me to sit on what looked like a low bench. Reluctantly I sat down.

“Legs astride, then lie back.”

I did as I was told. My feet were on the floor, either side, my back along the bench and my cock standing straight up. She stood at my feet, looking down at me. Suddenly she bent down and pulled out some clamps from the bench, fastening my legs in place, then grabbed my arms, pulled them up over my head and fastened then behind me. I was totally immobilised.

“The thing is, Harry,” she said, lifting her skirt up to her waist, “you might think you were going to fuck me, but you were wrong. I’m fucking you. I’m going to take what I want as I want it, when I want it. All you have to do is keep that cock of yours stiff.”

It was. If anything it was getting even harder. She straddled my body, then lowered herself onto my cock.

“Now you just lie there and think of England.”

She wriggled herself into position. I was expecting her to start bouncing up and down, but instead she took my nipples in her hand and twisted them. I cried out, part in pain, part surprise. She laughed and did it again. Then she started working her internal muscles. She had the most incredible control. In all my life I have never had a woman who could do what she did. Sometimes it was as if she was had my whole shaft in a vice from tip to root, so tight it was painful. Other times, I would feel the tip being squeezed, then the sensation would roll down my length and back up again. After a while she started moving her body. When she had my whole length clamped, if she lifted her body up she literally brought me with her. Then she would release and I would fall back, only to have her clamp down again.

Several times I was about to come, but she always seemed to spot it and would squeeze the tip inside her so hard I would begin to subside, and she would start over again. By the time she had done this four or five times I was in agony, desperate to come, but totally under her control. She knew it too. Strangely she didn’t seem interested in coming herself, although she was certainly getting off on controlling me. Finally she relented. She still didn’t let me come inside her, but took me into her mouth instead, swallowing my whole length as I’d seen her do already. When I finally came, despite this being my fifth time that day, the flow of semen I produced seemed to go on for ever, but she swallowed every drop without a problem. Finally she stood up, pulling her skirt back down before releasing my aching arms and legs. I could hardly stand, but somehow managed to dress myself, before finally escaping and stumbling home, her final threats of what would happen to me if I told Ann, still ringing in my ears.

The next morning I could hardly move. My hips and shoulders ached. It took a long hot shower to get me moving again. Mum and Dad were both at work, so I rang Ann. Judith answered, but she gave the phone to Ann without comment. Today, to avoid any possible complications she would come to me. I wasn’t sure how Mum and Dad would react to Ann and I having sex, although they knew and liked her, so it was simplest to just not tell them.

Ann again
She was there within half an hour and ten minutes later we were in bed, arms wrapped around each other after a very rapid but joyful quickie. I was still trying to decide what to say about being waylaid by Judith as I left. In the end I took the cowards way and said nothing. An hour later as she lay on top of me, her lips wrapped tightly around my cock, while my tongue probed her soft cunt, I decided to keep it that way.

We took a break for lunch and to rehydrate. Seven times in two days already and more to come I hoped, so I definitely needed to keep my fluid levels up.
The third time was wonderful. I didn’t have to worry so much about coming too quickly, we were getting used to each other’s bodies and generally relaxed about everything. We came together without the frenetic urgency of the day before, taking our time, letting things build. We experimented of course, but finally ended up with me lying behind her, arms wrapped around her breasts while I entered her gently from behind as she lifted her leg to give me access. My whole body pressed against her back, her buttocks pushed into my groin, skin to skin over over as much of our bodies as we could bring into contact. Finally I came and so did she, it built up gently and slowly at first, then at the end the urgency took over as I thrust deep into her, pulling her body against mine.

We lay like that for what seemed like hours, but slowly I felt myself stiffening yet again. We pulled apart and she knelt up, so that I could take her from behind like yesterday. As before it took a little effort to get the positions right but then I was able to really let go again, pounding relentlessly, grunting incoherently, slamming in again and again. I could feel her responding in kind, pushing back, demanding more, then finally the dam burst and I came yet again. She fell forwards then rolled on her back.

“You nailed it that time,” she grinned. “Twice.”

I collapsed beside her.

“Glad to be of service.”

“We need to be up and dressed soon. Mum will be back around 4.00.”

“We’ll go back to my house. I want another one if you can manage it.”

I was apprehensive.

“Will your Mum be there?”

“Yes, but she won’t mind, you know that.”

“She’ll be naked again though, won’t she. And expect me to be naked. I told you I won’t be able to avoid an erection with the two of you around.”

“I don’t care. I’ll fasten a dog lead to it and lead you around by it, so she knows you are mine.”

I groaned.

“That image doesn’t help.”

She laughed and kissed my slowly rising cock.

“It wasn’t meant to. Come on, we need to change your bed too I think, before we go. Just tell your Mum you spilt a can of Coke on it.”

Reluctantly I got dressed and after changing the bed and putting the bedding on to wash, we headed for Ann’s house.

“We might be able to slip in without her knowing. She may be in the garden sunbathing.”

“I hope so,” I said, although unable to ignore the image that popped up of Judith’s body lying in the sun covered with sun cream. “I hope she doesn’t ask me to put sun cream on her.”

Ann laughed out loud.

“You know you would just love to be spreading cream all over her boobs, don’t pretend otherwise.”

She quickly looked around then grabbed my crotch.

“Not just sun cream from the feel of that.”

“Look,” she said, “if she comes on to you, you have two choices. You can tell her you are not interested, which is patently not true, or you can accept she’s a force of nature and what happens, happens. As long as I can keep fucking with you the way we have the past two days, I’m happy. What I won’t do though is be there with the two of you. That would be too weird.”

She paused, “If I decide to collect my present with Stewart I want you there too. Can you imagine me sucking your cock, while he pounds me like he did Mum. I’m getting wet just thinking about it.”

“I’m not sure what to say to that.”

“Yes please?”

“I’ll let you know. Meanwhile we have the immediate issue of your mother. We’ll be there soon. It isn’t that I don’t find her attractive, she is, obviously. It’s just that she is so overpowering.”

“Stewart seems to like being dominated. Maybe I should try it with you.”

“Ann, whatever you want, if it’s mine to give, you can have it.”

“Ah, Harry, that’s lovely.

Just then we arrived at the house. Ann let us in quietly, but we were unlucky and a naked Judith was crossing the hallway as we came in. She turned and smiled at us both.

“You look as if you’ve had a good day, sweetheart. Positively sated I would say.”

“Hello Harry. I won’t insist you remove your clothes in the house, but I would appreciate it if you give it a try. I promise not to look too hard if you get a stiffy.”

She laughed and continued on.

I already had one.

My first threesome
Ann and I went upstairs and undressed. I was about to pull her onto the bed, but she resisted.

“We still haven’t been in the summerhouse. No one can see us from the house and the gate you came in yesterday is normally locked. No gardener this week. Come on, I want the sun on my skin as we do it.”

“Whatever I can give you, you know that.”

“Ooh, I almost forgot.”

She pulled out a box from her wardrobe and pulled something out.

“Do you remember my dog Tramp when we were little? This was his lead. He was only a little thing so it should fit.”

She dropped in front of me, unbuckled the collar and fastened it around my balls and cock.

“Wow, that is seriously kinky. I love it.”

She twitched on the lead saying “Here boy” then drew me behind her out of the room and downstairs.

“Mum”, she called, “where are you?”

“Here,” she said, emerging from the kitchen with a glass of wine. “Oh my goodness.”

“This is just to establish ownership. Harry is mine. You are to keep your hands off, so long as this is in place. OK”

“So when it isn’t on I can have him?”

“I’ll tell you if he’s available. I have my own plans for him for a while yet.”

She led me away towards the garden. As we walked off, Judith called out.

“Stewart is here by the way. He’s recuperating in the summerhouse. I’ve been rather hard on him today.”

Ann looked back at me, a gleam in her eye.

“Well?”

“He’s your present, not mine.”

She licked her lips.

“I think I want to collect it. You don’t mind, do you?”

“The last few days have been full of surprises, one more can’t hurt me.”

We went outside and she led me down the path to the summerhouse. It already felt unbelievably weird with a dog lead around my cock, being led naked by a beautiful girl, also naked. Adding another, presumably also naked, man to the picture seemed perfectly normal in the circumstances.

We came up to the summerhouse and rounded the corner. Stewart was sprawled out on a pile of cushions. His cock was limp and he seemed utterly relaxed. He looked up as Ann appeared, then smiled slightly as she drew me round the corner on the lead.

“I see you have plans,” he said. “I’ll go back to the house and leave you two alone.”

“No, don’t,” said Ann. “Did Mum talk to you about my 18th birthday present?”

His eyes widened, and I’m sure his cock twitched slightly.

“Errm, yes, she did.”

“Well I know I said no at the time, but if it’s OK with you, I would like to collect it now.”

His cock definitely twitched.

“Are you sure. What about, er, Harry?”

“We’ve talked about it and he’s OK. I want him here though. Will that be OK.”

He laughed. “Believe me, after being with your mother for three years, there isn’t much we haven’t tried already.”

“This is your present,” he continued, “so how do you want it delivered?”

“Like you did with Mum yesterday, but I want to have Harry in my mouth as you do it. After that we’ll see what happens.”

He rearranged the cushions, then led her to them, getting her to kneel with her backside in the air.

“I think you should probably kneel at her head, Harry. Now Ann can you reach him?”

By answer she simply sucked me in.

“That looks wonderful. Now do I come in you or on you?”

“Oh in me please. I want to feel every last bit of it.”

He moved behind her, feeling between her legs and adjusting himself, then slowly he pushed forwards.

“Oh that’s nice. I have to say you are considerably tighter than your mother, but she makes up for that in extraordinary muscle control.”

My cock gave another involuntary twitch at that, but in the circumstances Ann didn’t pay heed.

“You feel so different to Harry, a bit fatter, but you don’t reach so deep.”

He began slowly stroking into her. Each time he did she lurched forward onto my erection. To keep herself stable she held onto my hips, nails digging in. He was still moving quite gently, allowing her to adjust herself around me. She was working her tongue up and down the shaft, licking the end.

Slowly he began to speed up, and she began to bounce forward too hard to control me. As she came forward my hard cock was forced into her mouth with each of Stewart’s strokes. He noticed what was happening and grabbed her hips, holding her firmly. She was gasping for breath now, a combination of arousal and choking as she gagged on my cock. I was still hard, but nowhere near coming. I felt as I could go on for hours.

He speeded up again, really pounding at her. She could no longer keep me in her mouth herself, so I held her head and pushed into her, face fucking her hard, timing my thrusts to Stewart’s withdrawals. Slowly she began to take me deeper until I felt her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. I pulled out to give her air, then Stewart slammed in, then I did, to and fro until neither of us really bothered what we were fucking, she was simply there to be used. Suddenly she shuddered as she came, then seconds later so did I, unloading everything down her throat. Stewart though was still pounding at her and she came again and again and again. She could hardly keep her balance now. Only Stewart’s grip on her hips and mine on her shoulders was keeping her up. Finally he came, filling her up as I had her mouth minutes before. Gasping for breath himself he pulled out and we laid her down on the cushions.

She was unable to speak for a several minutes until finally she managed to get a word out.

“Fuuuuck!”
She took our now limp cocks, one in each hand.

“That was incredible. I can’t believe how sore I am, how much I ache, but ohhh, god it was good. Thank you both.”

Stewart and I looked at each other, broad smiles on our faces. We kissed her face together, then lying one each side, we wrapped our arms around her and slept. When I woke, Ann was lying on her back, a smile of deep satisfaction still on her face. She kissed me as she saw me wake, disturbing Stewart, so she rolled over and kissed him too. Her bum was pressed into me and I felt myself stiffening as they kissed.

She turned to look at me.

“Really, you’re already getting another hard on?”

She smiled. “Both of you? Well don’t expect me to go through that again. I’m totally fucked out.”

She reached down and took me in her hand. I looked across and saw she was holding Stewart in her other, like me, stiffening in her grasp.

“I wonder what we can do with these if I can’t take them.”

She was gently tugging on us both, speeding up our revival to full strength. I twisted a nipple.

“Ooh, don’t. I’m too sensitive.”

Stewart did the same.

“Oh god, no, stop.”

We relented and she relaxed.

“Stewart? Have I had all my birthday present?”

“I thought you couldn’t do any more?”

“I can’t, but I have an idea.”

“God help me, but your mother has ideas too. Go on then.”

“I want to see the two of you together.”

“What do you mean, ‘together’,” we said, almost in chorus.

“Well how about mutual blow jobs.”

“What!” I said.

“You know what I mean. You give each other blow jobs, while I watch.”

I noticed Stewart was saying nothing. Ann looked at him.

“This was another one of Mum’s ideas wasn’t it?”

“You are more like your Mum than just the looks, it seems,” he said.

“And you did it?”

“Yes.”

“Would you do it for me?”

“Yes.”

“Harry? You said if it was yours to give I could have it.”

“You are a wicked girl with a very kinky mind,” I said. “I’ve never done anything like that before, and I’m not sure.”

“How about letting Stewart do it to you? Please Harry? Maybe I am kinky, but so what?”

She was still holding my cock in her hand, now almost fully erect.

“Our not so little friend here, doesn’t seem to mind.”

She have me a couple of tugs and I was there, as hard as I was likely to be after coming so many times. Stewart was watching me carefully. Ann had released him but he was like me fully erect. He leaned forwards and still watching me took me into his mouth. I realised he had a tongue piercing and I gasped as it rubbed against the underside of my shaft.

Ann laughed. “Is that a yes then?”

I fell back on the cushions and let him take me further into his mouth. The piercing stimulated me in all sorts of ways I hadn’t thought possible. Ann had pulled my foreskin fully back, exposing the glans. I shuddered as he working his way around it, then up and down the shaft, his hand replacing hers. She was watching him intently as he did so. Apart from that piercing, if I closed my eyes I couldn’t have known it was a man. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Two days ago I had practically been a virgin, now after two days of pretty mind blowing sex, including a bondage session with Ann’s mother, I had a man’s tongue licking the end of my cock.

I opened my eyes, to see that Stewart had worked his way around so that his cock was directly in front of me, we were now lying head to tail across the cushions. Ann was still watching intently, playing with herself as she watched. I moaned, as looking up I saw Ann’s round firm breasts swinging gently as she played with herself, while stiffly to attention between us was Stewart’s erect penis, wobbling and swaying gently as he worked on my own. At last I could take it no longer but reached around him, cupping his cheek in my hand to pull him towards me, while with the other hand I reached across and took hold of his cock in a mirror image of what he was doing to me.

She laughed delightedly. She bent forward and kissed the exposed tip of Stewart’s cock then sat back and watched as I pulled it towards my mouth. He swung himself round then eased forward to slide himself into my mouth. I gagged slightly as he penetrated deeper, but then relaxed and allowed him in. It was a different taste to that of Ann, muskier, richer, but I could still detect her too from when it had buried itself deep in her soft sweet cunt.

12