Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 04

Story Info
Charley finally finds out who Harry Styles really is.
8.5k words
4.85
5.4k
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Thank you for your lovely comments! I so appreciate them, I wish I could reply directly :) I just realised I should be uploading the text via .txt file, all my formatting had dropped out, but that should be fixed from this chapter onwards. Enjoy!

---

4. Discovery

--

Charley awoke feeling like she'd had the best sleep of her life. She reached her arms above her head then stretched her entire body from top to bottom like a cat, feeling sore muscles protest. In her still-sleepy state, she couldn't remember why for a second. Then she felt the long, delicious burn from between her legs as she came further awake and she grinned. The drought was well and truly over. She didn't want to open her eyes just yet and she flung her arms out next to her, seeking another warm body.

She frowned. The sheets next to her were empty. She opened her eyes and squinted against the bright light that was streaming in through the big, glass windows. Light blue sheets were all around her, but Harry wasn't under them. Brow creasing in confusion, she sat up, the sheet falling down to her waist and she remembered she was naked. Clutching the sheet back up to her chest for a moment she realised that was ridiculous and dropped it again, scoffing at herself inwardly. Harry had seen plenty last night. The thought made her insides squirm and her smile broadened, swinging her legs out of the bed, taking a moment to orient herself then heading for the bathroom.

Peeking in, she looked around, but it was empty. She shrugged and used the toilet then quickly helped herself to another short shower to freshen up. This time she kept an eye on the doorway not wanting to be taken by surprise again lest she slipped and broke an arm. The thought amused her and she laughed. Hearing herself laugh out loud, Charley realised she was in a fabulous mood -- and all thanks to one Mr. Harry Styles.

Humming, she hopped out the shower and towelled dry, then dropped it over the empty heated towel rack and walked casually naked through his bedroom to the huge closet she'd discovered last night while trying to find the bathroom. Entering slowly, she blew out a breath of awe as she looked around. Everything was so nicely coordinated. There was a dresser in the centre with drawers that looked like they were filled with accessories. This is the kind of thing rich folk on TV had. Even Caroline didn't have a closet like this, and she was a famous model. Absentmindedly she dragged a hand over a row of hanging shirts, then fingered a pile of black and dark blue jeans. A series of perfectly pressed dress shirts and suits in navy, black, charcoal -- she even spied a salmon pink one. They looked expensive.

She turned back to the more casual side of his wardrobe and finally selected one of his button up shirts with rolled up sleeves, and pulled it on, pleased to note it fell midway down her thighs. Very respectable. She'd have to fish out her clothes from the pool, Charley thought with another muffled laugh. Really, she scolded herself. Get control of yourself. But she couldn't. The satisfaction was real and she practically pranced out the room to find Harry. He'd be here somewhere.

She was halfway down the stairs when she heard a crash and then the sound of Harry swearing. She ducked her head down to look under the railings and saw him kneeling at the bottom of the stairs beneath her, trying to pick up what appeared to be pancakes from the ground. A tray was set on the ground next to him and her mood increased. Was he bringing her breakfast? He wasn't wearing a shirt. Just grey sweatpants. Yummy, she thought, and not about the food.

Charley danced down the stairs and knelt next to him, trying to help, noting he'd also spilled a glass of juice, the glass broken into two pieces. He looked up at her wryly as her hazel eyes sparkled into his green ones.

Charley raised an eyebrow playfully at him and smiled. "Did you trip?"

Harry, who was cursing his luck, couldn't take his eyes from hers now that they'd connected. Hell she looked gorgeous this morning. His eyes traced over her face, clear of all makeup she was more stunning than ever. Then his gaze drifted down her neck at the open neckline, taking in the hint of cleavage under his shirt she'd chosen to wear. It's why he'd dropped the tray.

"I was about to come up and saw you coming down the stairs, dressed like...that," he said, waving a hand toward her, closing his eyes in embarrassment and groaning. "You're not wearing any underwear again."

Charley slapped her hands on her thighs in glee and laughed out loud, her good humour this morning turning into downright elation and Harry stared at her in wonder. This had never happened before with a girl, this carefree humour and naturalness. She was completely unfiltered. It was sexy as hell, he found.

"The underwear thing is really getting to you, Styles," she winked at him and gave him a broad smile, eyes sparkling more than ever as she stood up. "I'll make sure to get some nice ones for you." She gave her hips a sway for good measure as she headed into the kitchen and turned back to see him watching her, frozen kneeling on the floor. She laughed again then opened the cupboard beneath the sink and blatantly bent over to find a cleaning cloth.

"Absolutely not, Pearce!" Harry protested using her last name in retaliation as the shirt rode up over her backside, and in a second was behind her, spinning her and pulling her up into his arms, laughingly kissing her. "Behave!" He admonished her, then kissed her more deeply, and when the laughter quieted and her hands were tightening on his neck, he pulled slowly away, looking down at her with a warm smile.

"Good morning," he murmured, his hands pressed to the small of her back, keeping her firmly against him. He kissed her softly again and she smiled into it.

"Indeed," she breathed into his mouth and for a moment they stood staring at each other with broad smiles on their faces, like happy fools in a bubble, her hands still locked around his neck.

"I made you breakfast," he said a little shyly, and Charley melted at his little boy cuteness. It seemed at odds with his usual flirty, sexy vibe. This was a new side to him, and she liked it.

"I saw. Thank you," she said shyly in return. "It looked good. Is there any more?" She played with the longer hair at the nape of his neck, drinking in his beautiful face, noting the darker stubble now around his jawline. It was sexy as hell. Without thinking, she drew a hand to his chin and traced his jaw with her index finger before pressing it to his full bottom lip. He bit gently down onto it, then sucked it into his mouth for a second. Charley's nostrils flared and her pupils dilated as she watched her finger be lathed by his tongue before he released it.

Harry's grip tightened on her, but he forced himself to relax it. She would be sore this morning and besides, he didn't want her to think he only wanted her for sex. He wasn't usually so sexually aggressive -- he wanted to show her he was a gentleman. He loved cuddling and talking with her, too. His chest constricted a little as he looked at her. She was such a sweet creature. He stared deeply into her eyes, searching the hazel depths, amazed that she was here with him.

Charley breathed deeply and trailed her finger it back down to his chin, then pressed on it, tilting her mouth up to him and he acquiesced to the kiss immediately, closing his mouth down over hers. It was gentle and full of surprising tenderness. The tightness in her chest returned as she tasted the sweetness in his kiss.

Finally, he released her, letting out his own deep breath. He looked to his right and then back at her, tilting his head in that direction and quirked a smile at her. "There's more pancakes on the breakfast bar," he said wryly. The smile she returned made his heart stutter and he let her go as she walked over to the bar and climbed onto one of the stools, crossing her long, sinuous bare legs and reaching for a pancake.

Charley realised she was starving. She tore off a piece with her fingers, took a bite and closed her eyes. These were fluffy and golden and tasted like vanilla. She heard Harry cleaning up the broken glass and spilt juice, then he rustled in the fridge and saw him bring out more orange juice and two new glasses from the cabinet behind him. He also retrieved a bottle of maple syrup from under the stairs she hadn't noticed and she tried to hide a grin behind her hand.

Harry shot her a dirty look, not missing a thing, and sat up on the stool next to her. "It's all your fault," he scolded her, trying to hide his own smile. "I'm going to buy a whole drawer of knickers to keep here."

Charley laughed lightly at that and took the maple syrup he offered without saying a word. Harry leaned an elbow on the counter and rested his face in it, watching her eat for a moment. She was very expressive. He watched her pop a piece of syrup-coated pancake in her mouth and close her eyes and moan a little. His mouth went dry and he had to work hard to snap himself out of it.

"Harry, these are so good," Charley said, swallowing. She glanced around, noting a dirty frypan and bowl in the sink, traces of flour on the bench. "Did you make these yourself?"

Harry was indignant. "Who else would make them?" He reached for the juice and poured out two glasses. "I'll have you know I'm an excellent cook."

Charley grinned again as she popped another piece in her mouth and swallowed before replying. "Well, you live like you should have a private chef or something. Not to mention a personal stylist from the looks of your closet. What's with that anyway? Trust fund baby?"

Her tone was casual and teasing, and he knew she didn't really care, but Harry tensed and wasn't sure how to answer. She hadn't clicked on to who he was yet. It had happened before, but not with someone he'd been dating.

Dating? You've only been on two dates, Styles, he reminded himself. He tried to formulate a response as he watched her take a sip of juice and then dive back into her pancakes. It made him smile to see her eat so enthusiastically. He'd wondered if it would be awkward this morning, but seemed there was no such thing with Charley. It pleased him more than he could say.

Harry cleared his throat. "Ah, no. No trust fund. You know I told you I was in music, right?" He paused but she just nodded and looked at him questioningly. "Well, I was in a band and we did quite well for a few years."

Charley raised her eyebrows as she chewed. "A band? Anything I've heard of?"

Harry started to sweat a little. "Uh, I don't know. Have you heard of One Direction?" He scratched the back of his neck and watched her closely, slightly amused at this odd situation, waiting to see if the penny would drop.

He watched Charley nod slowly and swallow, thinking hard, taking another sip of juice.

And then he saw it. The moment when the penny dropped. Her jaw did, too. Harry cringed and looked at her with a rueful smile and quickly busied himself by eating a bit of pancake, giving her time to think.

Charley's mouth worked but nothing came out. She tried again. "You're..." she whispered and trailed off. She stopped, staring at her plate.

He didn't know what to say to that. It was funny, but a little painful to watch the realisation dawning on her. Uh oh, he thought as she abruptly placed the glass of juice down and jumped off her chair. In stunned amazement, he stared as she raced out the kitchen and to the stairs. She continued to surprise him with her unpredictability.

"Charley?" he called to her in disbelief as he watched her mount the stairs three at a time, but she didn't look like she'd even heard him. Unfreezing, he leapt from his stool and went after her. He got to the top landing and couldn't see her in either hallway. "Charley!" he called again. What was she doing? He nearly headed for the bedroom wondering if she was trying to get clothing so she could leave, honestly he was at a loss, but then he heard something that sounded like a groan come from his right, and he dashed for his studio.

Harry stopped in the open doorway as he saw her, facing towards him, back against the recording booth. He bit his lip to stifle a sympathetic grin, understanding. She was turning slowly in a semi-circle as she took in all the records, framed photos and awards on the walls either side of the door. There were quite a few photos of him with his bandmates on stage or as a group larking about, them on the X-Factor, young, fresh faces full of innocence.

One of Charley's hands was over her mouth, the other arm hugging her middle, looking pale and unreadable. He stood with his hand shoved in his pockets and waited for her to say something.

Charley eventually came to a stop, facing a Teen Choice Award surfboard that was leaning in the corner from 2016 that the lads had let him keep. Harry didn't know what to do, he'd never been in this situation before.

Everyone always knew who he was. Well, mostly. The last couple of years out of the limelight had helped him regain more of his private life which he guarded intensely. There were still red carpets, award nights, dinners and premieres to attend, and he was in the middle of writing his first solo album, but usually people...girls...recognised him. It had been novel getting to know Charley without her having the fame thing get in the way. He'd wondered once or twice if she'd been a fan of the band, but looking at her frozen form as she looked at the award, he knew she definitely knew who One Direction was at least.

Suddenly Charley's eyes flashed to him and then she shut them. "Oh my God," she moaned again. She'd never felt so daft in her entire life. "You must think I'm an idiot." Charley covered her face with her hands. Then they were being pulled from her face and Harry was dragging her against him, his arms around her, chuckling.

"No, I loved it, getting to know you without all...you know," he muttered, pressing a kiss on her dark head. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just sort of...enjoyed it...not having to worry..."

Charley heard him trail off but kept her eyes squeezed shut against his chest as she thought of all the things she'd said to him, of all the things she'd done to him. She gasped and moaned again as another realisation struck her. "Oh my GOD," she squeaked, hiding her face in her hand again, pressed against his chest, wishing she could sink into a hole.

"What now?" Harry asked with a smile, rubbing soothing hands up and down her back, beginning to find this more and more amusing.

"I had sex with Harry Styles," she wailed. "And I didn't even know!"

For a second Harry took in what she had just said, and a snort left him without volition. He felt her still against him but it was too late. His shoulders began to shake. Harry tried to quell the laughter rising up in him, but the ridiculousness of the situation struck him -- and he just couldn't help it.

He felt Charley push at his chest and he staggered a step back, unable to stop tears forming as hysteria snaked up within him, and he began to laugh in earnest, his hand coming up to cover his mouth in a half-hearted attempt to muffle it. Seeing her glaring at him with her hands on her hips only made it worse.

"I'm sorry," he choked out. "But that..." he closed his eyes against her indignant form, his arms wrapping around his waist as laughter wracked his body again and he fell to his knees dramatically. He tried to wipe away tears and sucked in another shuddering breath, "...was the funniest thing...didn't know..." he snorted with laughter again. Didn't even know indeed, he thought, it was so absurdly perfect. He leaned back against the wall as his body started to calm, then doubled back over in another fit of laughter.

Charley just stood and stared at him in disbelief. This...pop star...this sex symbol of teens...losing his shit in his home studio. And through her shock, the corner of her mouth twitched. He was literally on the floor dying, she noted wryly, and she reluctantly smiled, acknowledging what she'd said had been, well, ridiculous.

Eventually his laughter quietened and Charley stood with her arms around her feeling abashed at her outburst, still processing the One Direction memorabilia plastered across the room.

"Oh man," Harry finally said, wiping his eyes with a grin as he stretched a grey, track-pant covered leg out in front of him as he leant against the wall opposite her. He took a moment to compose himself, wiping a hand over his face and brushing his curls back. Charley could barely meet his eyes, her face felt hot.

Harry beamed up at her. "Okay. You slept with Harry Styles," he confirmed with a grin, a chuckle escaping him as he said it. "But," he said with a genuine smile, "I slept with Charley Pearce, and that's much better."

Charley sunk to the ground on her knees and smiled shyly at him -- he was still Harry. Nothing had really changed. Well. A lot had changed. But hopefully not between them. She leaned forward onto all fours and crawled across the space between them and knelt again in front of him, her hands clasped in her lap as she looked up at him from under her lashes. She was embarrassed about her reaction. Her best friend was famous for God's sake, she should have handled it better...but...Harry Styles was an icon.

Harry continued to grin, finding the whole situation funny as hell, an arm draped casually on his one raised knee. He reached out with his other hand and touched her nose with a finger before dropping it to his thigh, winking at her. "How you doing there, Charley Pearce?"

She crinkled her nose at him in a mock-scowl and thought on that. "Well, I have about a million questions," she began, looking down shyly, and Harry's heart fluttered a little. But then her gaze snapped up and the flare of mischief in her eyes surprised him so much, that he wasn't prepared for her next words. "But the first one that springs to mind is...were you planning on giving Charley Pearce an orgasm this morning at all?"

Harry felt his jaw drop a little as he stared at her, stunned, as he felt something akin to a punch to the gut down below. The breath was sucked from his lungs and his heart stopped beating for a moment. "What did you just..." he breathed. He was hard as a rock in a millisecond.

Charley began to say something else, but Harry reached up to grab her face between his hands and kissed her hard, his tongue delving into her open mouth. Her startled little moan inflamed him, feeling her hands flying up to cup his, and suddenly he was pushing her back on the carpet. The shirt she was wearing rode halfway up her stomach and Harry pressed a knee between her legs, kissing her until they were breathless. They both gulped in air as they finally parted, and Harry just continued down her neck. Her hands were twisting in his hair and he grabbed her wrists and pinned them by her sides as he skated his lips down her belly and down between her legs.

Harry paused at the juncture of her thighs and looked up at Charley. Her hair was messy, lips kiss-swollen and eyes nearly black. She was naked from the waist down. She was staring down at him with a glassy look in her eyes, chest heaving, and thought again that he'd ever seen something so fucking sexy as this woman being turned on.

Harry slowed his pace and kept his eyes on hers, pinning her straining wrists at her hips. He lowered his mouth and pressed a kiss to her swelling lips, inhaling deeply. She smelt incredible and he placed another kiss slightly lower down.

Charley shuddered and moaned. "Harry...please..." He released her hands so he could hold her thighs, pushing them further apart.