Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 11

Story Info
Harry leaves for two weeks to finish album production.
6.6k words
4.38
3.4k
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11. If I Could Fly

—
Harry expelled his breath sharply.

Love you Harry.

The words reverberated through him as he laid very still. Three words that sucked the breath from his body. Three words that turned his world utterly and completely upside down.

And then, like a vacuum, every thought he'd ever had about Charley, everything he'd experienced with her, every explosive touch, every laugh, every conversation - it all rushed back in at him in a moment of blinding clarity.

Love you Harry.

He was in love with her, too.

It made perfect sense. Perfectly wonderful sense, and he stared at her with awe. Would she say it again? Was she only half-asleep? Harry waited, barely able to stand it, but her breathing remained even, her heartbeat steady against him, and his mind raced on.

I'm in love.

Awe flooded through him as he considered it from every angle. How three tiny words could encompass these feelings flooding through him or these emotions threatening to spill out of him was beyond him. But as he tenderly ran a hand down her back and pressed a kiss to her forehead, he knew it described exactly what he felt about the girl in his arms.

Charley Pearce was beautiful, feisty and kind. She was also challenging, stubborn, funny, intelligent, talented and much more. He hadn't known her very long, but he knew all he needed to know about her to fall in love with her.

Harry felt like his heart would burst out of his chest, but with the sweet creature in his arms still sound asleep, he could think of nothing except making sure she remained undisturbed.

I'm in love with Charley.

As he lay there, ragged and elated emotions raging through him, another feeling - or two - snaked gently through it, intruding on his newfound vulnerability. Fear. Insecurity. He was going away on Monday for two weeks where he wouldn't be able to see or talk to her. It had to be that way in order for him to finish his album.

Harry knew it was an overreaction to worry, but the fact that he now knew he loved her somehow changed things. It changed how he saw his plans for releasing the album, going around the UK and USA to promote it, then heading off on the planned year-long world-wide tour.

Would she stick around for that long? Would she get sick of him never being available and the time differences? Would she come with him? He knew in his heart that she might not - it would mean giving up her hard-earned business to be on the side of every concert he performed. Harry knew he couldn't ask that of her - no matter how desperately he now wanted her at his side.

The realisation hit him hard. Not wanted - needed. He suddenly needed her to be with him every moment of every day. Despite the tour being months away, Harry was suddenly immersed in images of her being in the crowd of every concert, of having her in his arms before and after, on the tour buses, planes and at his side on all the red carpets he'd have to walk or behind the scenes at every radio or television interview. It lit a fire within him. It burned deep and slow, and he didn't know why she didn't wake at the heat he now felt.

Harry felt joy flare like an eclipse inside him as he realised that it wouldn't matter - they would figure it out.

Because Charley loved him. And he loved her, more than he'd ever loved anyone else before. He knew it with a fierce surety.

Then doubt struck again. A soft whisper in her sleep wasn't Charley declaring her undying love for him. But it was a very vulnerable, trusting position she'd put herself in, being here with him. Harry watched her breathe peacefully in and out with a sense of awe, warmth flowing through him. She trusts me. His breath hitched a little at the knowledge.

Frowning softly, Harry considered how he had to pretend now that she'd whispered she loved him in her sleep. Charley had to tell him willingly and he wouldn't press her into admitting anything by frightening her with his own declaration of love. She may very well run if he did, and that made his blood run cold. No, he'd wait until she told him in her own time.

I'll wait a year if I have to, he thought recklessly. He remembered how she'd already made a semi-panicked comment about how they'd only known each other a short time. Time was completely irrelevant to Harry, but it wasn't for her, and he made a note to respect that. He sighed and gently gathered her closer. No matter.

He pressed his lips to Charley's forehead again, unable to stop himself, and the touch was filled with love and promise. She stirred slightly and he made the silent promise that he would be there for her, loving her unconditionally until she was ready to love him back.

***

Charley woke to a dead arm. She hated when that happened, and groaned as she pushed herself up to swing the numb limb out from under her. Blinking at the bright morning light, she rubbed at it briskly with her hand, feeling the strange, cold sensation as blood rushed back into her veins.

Yawning and looking around while flexing her fingers, she noted Harry fast asleep next to her on the couch. Charley smiled as she took in his beautifully sculpted face, completely relaxed in sleep. She loved seeing him like this. And I'm in love with him, she thought simply with a warm smile.

Gently, careful not to wake him, Charley got up to use the bathroom. She'd learned from a recent conversation with Harry that there was actually a small guest bathroom downstairs in the right wing, and she set off to find it.

Washing her face, Charley fixed her appearance as best she could before wandering back out into the living room. Stretching her hands above her head, she stood watching Harry sleep with a stupid smile on her face before jerking herself out of it and heading into the kitchen to make coffee.

Humming happily to herself, she opened cupboards until she found the coffee beans and figured out how to use the fancy coffee maker he had on the back kitchen counter.

With triumph, she watched as the machine beeped and started to grind the beans. Turning towards the fridge, she found bacon and eggs and started to fry them up, discovering a toaster and bread in the process.

Feeling like a domestic goddess, Charley grinned as she frothed some milk for the coffee and poured orange juice into two glasses.

She'd had a lot of time to think last night about her sudden realisation of loving Harry. Initially she had struggled with only knowing him for such a short amount of time, but eventually she'd decided that it didn't matter if it seemed too soon. It was too bad. And life was too short. You don't choose who you fall in love with, she reflected.

She just loved him. And that was that, she couldn't help it. Although she wasn't telling him that. He'd think she was another crazy fangirl who was latching onto him for his money, she was sure, and she chuckled to herself at the thought. Especially since he'd just bought her a car to use. It would seem a little too convenient that she suddenly loved him, she thought wryly.

No matter, she could wait and see where this went. Maybe he could fall in love with her too. The idea was a stunning one, and it took her breath away. Or maybe he wouldn't, she thought, her happiness dimming slightly, but she'd considered that last night as well. If he didn't return her feelings in the future, at least she could say she'd loved and lost, rather than never loving at all. It was all part of her living life to the fullest mantra.

Pushing the more morose feelings aside, Charley concentrated on cooking the rest of the breakfast. Finding plates and a serving tray, Charley piles everything carefully on it and edged out to the living room.

A warm smile lit her face as she saw Harry still fast asleep on the couch, her heart swelling. Knowing that she loved this beautiful man just made being here with him all that much sweeter.

Setting the tray down on the coffee table next to him, she lifted a piece of bacon off the plate and dangled it over his nose. She grinned when his face twitched.

"Harry," she whispered and put the bacon back on the plate, sitting next to him. She gently ran a hand through his curls and smiled as he moaned happily and lifted his hand to catch hers.

His eyes opened slowly and her breath caught at the look in his sleepy green eyes. A slow smile spread across his face as he came more awake at the sight of her.

"Good morning beautiful," he murmured roughly, pulling her hand to his mouth and laying a kiss on her open palm.

Charley's mouth went dry as she stared at him. His other hand ran up her back to her neck and he gently pressed down, encouraging her to bring her lips to his.

The kiss was warm, slow and soft. Charley closed her eyes and let herself get swept away in it. It was a thousand times sweeter now with love pulsing through her veins, and she felt herself drowning.

A moan vibrated between them, and Charley realised dazedly that it was her. The kiss intensified and Harry was pulling her to straddle him. But instead of undressing her or tugging at her clothes, his hands stayed gentle and his mouth explored hers more deeply and thoroughly than ever before.

Or that's how it felt, anyway, Charley thought as she sighed into him. This love thing was new to her, she hadn't been in love before, and she wasn't sure how much it was warping her feelings about things as simple as a kiss now.

This isn't just a simple kiss anymore, Charley, something whispered from deep inside her. You love him. Her hands curled into his shirt on his chest and she was struck with the sudden feeling to tell him. The three words were on the tip of her tongue, but she wrested them back. No, don't. You'll scare him away, she panicked and pulled back from the kiss, not trusting herself.

His sleepy, glazed eyes were nearly her undoing as she took him in beneath her. Smiling brightly to hide her sudden panic, Charley tried to get off him, rolling her eyes when his hands quickly gripped her thighs to hold her in place.

"Where do you think you're going, Ms Pearce," Harry said slowly, his soft pink lips tempting her back into more kisses, but she resisted. "I haven't finished kissing you."

"You mean mauling me," she joked and was relieved when he rolled his eyes, not trying to draw her back down to him. Charley cleared her throat. "Well, Mr Styles, it just so happens that I've made you breakfast." She gestured grandly at the low table next to them.

Harry turned his head curiously, his eyebrows rising with surprised pleasure as he took in the plates of food and drinks.

"You even made coffee," he exclaimed in delight, sitting up and letting Charley get to her feet.

Relieved to be out of the tempting proximity of his arms, Charley picked up the tray and started to head outside.

"I thought we could eat by the pool," she said, glancing back over her shoulder as Harry stretched and stood up. The action made her swallow, he was so damn sexy. Then she noted his eyes were on her backside as she walked.

"Up here, Styles," she grinned and wriggled her hips a little.

He chuckled and his eyes flicked up to hers before rubbing at them to bring himself more awake. "I can't help it, you look so good in that skirt," he complained good-naturedly at being caught. "I never even got to take it off last night."

Charley winked and continued outside. She was still wearing the clothes she'd worn to the house viewing yesterday; her favourite high-waisted charcoal pencil skirt that hugged her hips - and backside apparently - with a white silk tank top. Everything was pretty crinkled now from sleeping in it, but Charley was sure she could ask to borrow some more of Gemma's clothes.

Placing the breakfast tray on the outdoor table, Charley saw Harry follow her outside and take a seat. Choosing the seat opposite him, she took a sip of her coffee and sighed happily.

"Excellent coffee you have," she said and watched as he smiled and took a sip of his own.

"I don't often drink coffee," he admitted. His expression changed abruptly to wonder as he swallowed. "What have you done to it? This is amazing."

Charley smiled smugly, pleased he liked it. "It's a secret."

Harry narrowed his eyes as he took another drink. "Yet one more reason why I need to keep you around," he said softly, a mysterious smile playing at the corners of his mouth and Charley flushed, dropping her eyes to the table.

It was going to be hard to not let slip she was in love with him, she thought as her body heated. All she wanted to do right now was throw herself into his arms and tell him.

Harry watched the woman across from him. His revelation from last night hadn't changed. In fact he just seemed more sure. He was in love with Charley Pearce. And he was pretty sure she was in love with him. A small, slow smile crossed his mouth and he took another drink to hide it. There seemed to be a hint of nutmeg or cinnamon in it and a touch of sweetness.

Harry forced himself to look away from the beauty across from him, and instead focused on the food. Yum, she's a keeper, he thought happily and started to fill his plate. Getting all intense and freaking her out wasn't going to get her to admit she loved him, he thought as he popped some bacon in his mouth.

"Thank you for cooking all this," he said appreciatively, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're welcome," she replied with obvious pleasure as she watched him tuck in.

Harry grinned as Charley stacked her plate with food. One thing he loved about Charley, was her unwavering and unapologetic appreciation of good food.

He loved to watch her face as she tried things she found delicious. The little moans she made drove him wild. This morning was no exception as she moaned with a mouthful of bacon and maple syrup.

Stifling laughter, Harry finished his breakfast and sipped at the unique coffee she'd made him.

"You are in an exceptionally good mood this morning, Pearce," he chuckled. "What gives?"

She just lifted one eyebrow at him and smiled mysteriously. "Nothing." She paused. "Oh and I'm going to back to that house for a second viewing today too if you don't mind coming."

Harry felt pleasure flood through him as he realised she'd accepted his offer to view it with her. He smiled and told her he'd love to go. Selfishly, he hoped it wasn't too far from where he lived. If he had his way she would move in with him here. Then, while he was away on tour, he would feel comforted knowing she was sleeping in his bed every night if he had to leave her behind. Too intense, Styles, he told himself reluctantly.

Together they stacked the dishwasher and washed the pans that wouldn't fit. Harry made Charley holler and douse him with dishwater after flicking her with the wet tea towel. Laughing, he chased her upstairs where the game turned breathless as he caught her in his office and quickly had her naked.

Bending her over his desk, Harry groaned at the sight of her, flushed face pressed to the dark wood and quick pants coming from between parted lips as he slipped his fingers between her legs to rub slowly up and down.

"Always so fucking wet for me," he muttered and slid two fingers into her. Heat slashed across his own cheeks as listened to her gasp and whine as he thrust his fingers in and out while his other hand stroked her lower back. "I've wanted to fuck you over my desk for so long."

Her moan at his harsh words tipped him over the edge. Gripping the base of his cock, he jerked himself a couple of times quickly before taking his wet fingers from her and lining the head of his cock up to her entrance.

Watching her expression, eyes closed as she panted in pleasure, Harry nudged himself inside. I love you, he thought with a strangled cry as he buried his cock in her to the hilt.

He slowly thrust in and out, listening to her breathing get heavier, her mewls and gasps of pleasure bringing him quickly towards his release. The familiar feeling gathered at his spine, but it was different somehow, too. It joined with something bursting in his chest, and, with laboured breathing, he quickly stroked her clitoris with his fingers to bring her to climax before him. When she cried out and tightened around him, he let go, filling her, feeling like his heart was going to explode.

To his surprise, as he came down from the crazy high he always felt when he made love with Charley, he felt strange wetness on his cheeks and he quickly wiped at them before she noticed. He glanced down at her through slightly blurred vision. Charley lay panting across the desk, legs shaking and body trembling. Blinking away the odd wetness in his eyes, he stroked her backside and shoulders with infinite tenderness, whispering to her how sexy she was, how amazing.

Helping her to the bathroom, they quietly showered together, neither feeling the need to speak. They always had ridiculously good sex, but this time something had been different.

It was love, Harry realised as he gently ran his hands up her arms and to her neck as he pulled her in for a gentle kiss. He wondered how long he'd have to wait before telling her. The only thing that stopped him was his fear that she would run from him.

***

"This is it," Charley said nervously as they pulled up outside a sweet little cottage-style house. It was mainly white with a picket fence wrapping around the small front porch, and old-fashioned fret work. The gardens were what gave it its curb-appeal though. The old owner had recently passed away, but she had been an avid gardener. A riot of soft pink and white cottage roses lovingly hugged the verandah palings and beautiful purple wisteria hung down. Lavender, daisies and bluebells were only a few of the flowers Charley could identify.

She'd fallen in love with the place the second she'd seen it, but she'd wanted a second opinion. But right now, she was regretting bringing Harry. This was the complete opposite of his modern, glass mansion with sculpted landscaping. What would be think of it? She bit her lip as she looked over at him for his first impressions. Harry was driving her - his, she corrected herself quickly - new car, and was looking quietly at the house.

"It's charming, that's for sure," he said with a smile. "Somehow it reminds me exactly of you."

He meant it, too. It was the kind of suburban house he couldn't have for fear of being mobbed every day. But it was exactly the kind of house - maybe not the same style, he amended - that he'd pictured owning when he was a teenager before his career blew up. The suburb house, picket fence, big backyard, family home. Good neighbours, park down the road.

Charley gave him a nervous smile back, and got out. She couldn't wait to explore the house and back yard again. She was pretty sure she was going to put an offer on it, but wanted to know what Harry thought. If they were going to be together for a while, he would be spending a lot of time here with her when he wasn't on tour. Hopefully, anyway, she thought nervously, feeling a smile cross her face at an image of Harry and her sitting on the quaint porch swing that was on the back porch overlooking the gardens.

Harry followed her to the front door, noting the peeling paint. This will need some work, he thought. But nothing too major on the surface. He felt a strange feeling rush through him as he pictured him and Charley working on it together, turning it into a home. He liked the idea of that a lot. Forcing himself to relax, he linked fingers with her as the door opened and the real estate agent greeted them.

"Hi Miriam, this is my boyfriend Harry. I thought I'd bring him along for the second viewing," Charley said brightly.

12