Harry's Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Harry has to endure the consequences of his misbehavior.
7.1k words
4.26
15.8k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Harry is a 20 yo young man. He's from a wealthy family, attending courses in an expensive university. He spends a lot of time at the university's gymnasium, and keeps his smooth hairless Adonis body in great shape, but not too bulky, and lightly tanned. His main interests in life are his body which he takes great care of, having drinks with his friends and of course girls. Hormones doing their job, sex is part of his mind all day long.

One day, while having some beers and one of those young men's conversations, one of his mates told him about his last holiday in a special hotel in Mexico. The hotel was unofficially sex-oriented place and was known to be really open and a great place to have some "fun". He had a full week-end there and talked about his "conquests". Coming back home, Harry found the hotel's website. The website didn't say anything about sex, there were some photos of the large swimming pool, the well-equipped gymnasium and spacious apartments with comfortable beds and great service. The only thing that indicated the hotel particularity was that under 18 yo children were not allowed, for quietness. But the reviews on booking websites, even if moderated, were clearly implying that this was much more than a simple hotel. A lot of reviewers thanked the hotel for the great service, the kindness of the staff and how this hotel was great to meet people... After hesitating for two minutes, Harry booked a room for one night, the next week-end, already hard when thinking about his stay.

The day before leaving he made his backpack, not forgetting to take his swimwear (a speedo and some short swimming trunks) and some condoms, his favorite lube, massage oil, not knowing what he could find over there.

The hotel entrance was quite common, as displayed on their website, and Harry even wondered if he was at the right place. While waiting to get his keys, a quick visit at the small hotel shop confirmed his friend hadn't lie : in the hygiene / pharmacy department between the body lotion and the sunscreen, there was an abnormally good choice of lotions, massage oils, lubes, condoms, and even some sextoys you usually only find in sexshops.

At the reception, a screen was displaying the events in the hotel and as every Saturday night, a big party was organized at the in-house nightclub.

He got his keys and went to his room to drop his backpack. The room was spacious and clean. It was a hot summer day, Harry decided not to waste time and decided to go to the swimming pool. He jumped in his swim shorts, took his phone, jos towel and his sunscreen bottle and headed for the pool. At the entrance of the pool area, there was an uncommon sign at the entrance informing guests that sex was forbidden in the pool area and could lead to permanent exclusion. Wow, he really was at the right place.

The pool was like as advertised, huge with a lot of deckchairs all around. There was a bar and some waitresses were taking orders from people from around the pool. The waitresses were all gorgeous and wearing some really small and revealing swimsuits. Harry found a free chair, he couldn't stop staring at the waitresses... by looking around, nearly everybody here was good looking. Women were all wearing sexy swimwear if not g-strings. An uncommon amount of guys were not wearing swim shorts but speedos or even a g-string for one of them. Men were talking to women they obviously met here and there were also gay couples. On his left, a young man was carefully rubbing suntan oil on another male, which disgusted Harry who was quite an homophobic macho. He spread his towel on a chair far away from them, disrobed and grabbed his sunscreen bottle.

A man was passing by near him and looked at him, ready to offer to help him with his lotion, but Harry's look dissuaded him. He uncapped the bottle and began rubbing his arms when a sexy waitress came.

"Do you want a drink sir?"

"Not for the moment, but later for sure!"

"No problem, may I help you with your sunscreen?"

This time he gladly accepted the offer. She took the bottle of lotion and spread a large amount on his back and began rubbing. She had strong hands and it was really enjoyable.

"Here you are sir, well protected. Do not hesitate if you need anything."

Actually he would have loved her to massage more than his back, but he just thanked her.

Even that little was enough for him to feel aroused. He applied lotion on the other parts of his nearly hairless body and went to the swimming pool. He spent the whole afternoon talking to people (often girls...) in the pool, sometimes leaving it to get a drink or work on his tan. Sometime some newly formed couples were leaving the swimming pool area, there was no need to be a sociologist to guess they were heading to their rooms for some more advanced and intimate contact. Harry didn't get this opportunity, all the girls he talked to were friendly but no more. Had he been gay, this would not have been a problem it seemed, but he was definitely not. At the end of the afternoon after 4 beers under the hot sun, he was not drunk but tipsy.

At the end of the afternoon, everybody slowly moved to their rooms to get ready for the night to come. Harry did the same, had a good hot shower to remove his sunscreen and chlorine, helping him sober up. After seeing all those nearly naked bodies under the sun and all those beautiful girls, his libido was driving him crazy, he felt horny. His plans were simple: meet a girl tonight and spend a full night making love. After a good meal at the restaurant he went to the nightclub, which was open very early. Some people were already dancing while others were having drinks.

He was not much of a dancer, he began to chat with people and had a couple of drinks. More and more people joined the club, and some entertainment began. At 10 PM a strip tease show started with some gorgeous girls, with male dancers oiled up in black or red tiny g-strings, there was really something for every taste. One of the female strippers came in front of Harry and danced centimeters away from his body... of course the rules were clear : "do not touch", but God he had to fight the urge to grab her shiny swinging breast... making his level of arousal climb again. He inserted a generous tip in her g-string, and she gave him a ticket for a free drink. He collected it and drank. He was beginning to get really drunk now. He was too cocky to notice but his condition was now compromising his odds to end up with somebody for the night...

He was switching from one group of people to another without real success. It was now late and his inability to find a girl, the main reason for his stay, was irritating him. Ending up alone tonight would be a disgrace for his ego. So he began to be more offensive in his speech and attitude, after all he was a handsome young male, and every woman here should fall for him.

He then noticed a beautiful dark haired woman alone at the end of the club and headed her way. She was kind and offered him to sit with her at her table. They began to talk lightly, she was somewhat elusive but he learnt that her name was Joann and that she was 4 years older than him. He was about to give the conversation a more direct sexual orientation when a tall, tanned guy arrived and sat at the table with them, she seemed to know him well. But for Harry he looked really strange, wearing a leather jacket with nothing under it, with very delicate behavior that didn't match his bulky body. Being quite drunk, Harry could not guess if they were a couple, or just friends. So he asked. They both laughed. The guy politely told him that women were not what he was interested in. Harry's now unrestrained homophobic attitude kicked in and he quickly became quite aggressive in his speech.

[...]

"So you're a fucking cock lover?"

"Even if that's somewhat true, watch your language young man! Everybody is welcomed here."

"I've had enough, I'm leaving, and you, Joann, you should stick with real guys with real balls, that don't stick their cock where they shouldn't."

The man who had stayed calm during the entire exchange answered

"Thank you for caring about my genitals, but it seems that you're the most insecure about sexuality here, and yes you should leave."

Being drunk and feeling offended, Harry left his seat and tried to punch the guy's head. He dodged it and stood in front of him. Harry's being skilled in self defense and considering that the guy was taller than him kicked him in the groin. This time he didn't miss it and the muscular, tall guy fell to the ground, his hands between his legs. Immediately, two security members caught him under the arms and led him out of the club. A security manager came and told him that he was banned from the nightclub for the night and that he should go back to his room without making any fuss. Harry was angry, for him the night was over because of this deviant guy. He could say goodbye to his hopes to get somebody to sleep with. Security led him to his room where they left him.

Damn, he was now alone in his room, instead of partying and having sex with one of those beautiful girls. Not really what he expected, he had been horny the whole day to end up alone. He took a shower, drank a lot of water to prevent a huge hangover, came back to the bedroom, grabbed his bottles of lube and massage oil and had a long masturbation session watching porn on his phone. He finally fell asleep in a post orgasm bliss.

When he woke up with a small headache he decided to get a good breakfast at the hotel buffet. He feared his performance last night would be remembered but all the staff didn't seem to care, they had the same kind behavior toward him as yesterday. If his night was a failure, he was still aiming at having more than a solo session in his week-end. He had booked a late checkout and had until 5.00 PM onsite, the day was still young. Of course his best option to meet girls was now the swimming pool area and after breakfast he quickly went to his room to change, collect his towel and sunscreen. This time he put his speedo under his swim shorts. He was not used to wearing speedos in public, often wearing them under his swim shorts for support, but speedos seemed to be quite common here. He would decide there what he was more comfortable with.

The place was not crowded like the previous afternoon, quieter with people tanning and a few of them playing in the pool but there would still be plenty of encounter opportunities. Most of the girls were rather lying in the sun on chairs or near the pool, often topless. Harry had a good look, for once, at the men around and in the pool. This time, nearly half of the men were wearing speedos. Considering the body he was so proud of as his best asset, he decided to disrobe to his speedo, at least if everything failed he would work his tan... He took his time spreading his towel and grabbing his sunscreen bottle, hoping for yesterday's waitress to come and offer him some help again.

But then he saw a guy not so far away, lying and receiving what really seemed like a massage on his chair, from hotel staff. Yesterday's waitress did not seem on duty but another one came to ask him if he wanted a drink.

He asked her about the guy and leant that poolside 30 min massages were available in the morning, when the massage staff was not too busy, for a small amount of money. She told him it was not like room massages, but shorter and if he wanted more he would have to go for the massage services available at the hotel. Damn, how could he have missed that massage service, he should have read the guest book... She told him the pool massages were performed with customer sunscreen products but it was of course much better with suntan oil and not lotion like he had. But everything was planned, for another small amount of money he could buy a protective suntan oil bottle, the masseuse would bring it and he could keep it after. He didn't hesitate and accepted the quick massage offer and on her advice chose a SPF20 coconut suntan oil bottle, which she said was ideal for massage being slicker and having a wonderful scent. The waitress brought a plastic cushioned cover for the lounging chair, replacing the fabric one.

Less than 5 minutes later a sexy masseuse arrived, holding his suntan oil bottle in her hand and asked him to lay face down on the lounging chair. The sun was clearly getting stronger minute by minute and he felt it on his back. He soon felt the drops of oil falling on his back. It had nearly an electrical effect on his lust-filled mind. She slowly began massaging him. The waitress was right, the oil had a wonderful tropical coconut scent, which was arousing him. It felt wonderful, she was very skilled and had strong hands. His back massage lasted for 5 to 10 minutes and she began oiling up his legs. Harry was watching at the swimming pool but his mind was clearly somewhere else, in a much lustful world, especially when she began massaging his inner thighs. He tried to hide his growing arousal but felt his cock quickly hardening in his speedo and against the plastic fabric. She then asked him to roll over and lie on his back. Harry now knew that the speedo was not his better choice, and had a look from below at it before rolling over. As he guessed, his hard cock shape was clearly visible in his now fully filled speedo.

The masseuse gave him a very professional look, meaning that she was understanding his problem, letting him think it was quite common and offered to cover his lower body with his towel. Harry rolled over, she immediately covered his crotch area with the towel, hiding his bulge. She resumed her massage with his arms, which offered him a time to cool down. She then proceeded to oil his chest and pecs and the cool down effect was nullified. She slowly massaged his pecs, and lower belly, and Harry's arousal level raised again...he had a look at the towel checking that it was correctly assuming its duty. It was. He saw how much his pecs and abs were glistening due to the suntan oil. The last time he had been oiled up it was after a sensual massage by a girlfriend, followed by a hot night... Those memories didn't help him to keep his arousal down.

The masseuse was really doing her job as a suntan oil rub, by leaving only a thin layer of oil on the skin after absorption. She was now spreading oil on his legs, and went up to his thighs. Harry's cock was now fully hard and probably leaking precum in his speedo when she got really close to his bulge. It was really not different from sexual teasing and Harry wondered if it was not her intent. The masseuse then spoke :

"All done, you're now well protected against harmful UV rays. I would recommend that you take some time for quiet tanning, this oil is a really good product to get a perfect tan."

Her soft words had clearly a hidden meaning : "You should wait for your hardon to subside before anything."

"By the way, you seemed to appreciate the massage, you know we offer all kinds of massage onsite, and I think we're not fully booked at the moment. We really are into sticking to customers' needs to provide them the best service."

By her tone, the meaning was clear : "if you want more, it's possible but not here."

Harry now thinking with his cock and balls instead of his brain clearly understood what she was implying. His arousal made it simple : the only thing he was now after was releasing the tension in his speedo.

"Would it be possible right now?" he tried.

"I think it is, but let me tell you we have high standards. Would you like to check the prices before booking?"

Harry told her the price was not a problem. His lustful mindset looked like "If I cannot get pleasure the cheap way, I can buy it!"

She then told him she needed to check if there was a massage room available.

She left, Harry was lying using his towel to hide the hardon he could not get rid of, but did he really want to?

His whole body was glistening due to the suntan oil with a lovely coconut scent. He could not avoid some looks from other guests, particularly gays, having such a handsome body. He did not like having gays looking at him but considering his situation and yesterday's night incident, there was currently nothing he could do about it.

Soon the masseuse came back and handed him a 4 page document.

"This is our terms of service and general conditions, please sign on page 2 and 4 and we're ready to go."

He didn't take time to read, signed and gave her the documents. She asked him to pack his goods and follow her. She also advised him to wrap his towel against his hips for obvious reasons. He did and threw his goods into his backpack.. it was quick, all he had were his clothes, his phone, his suntan lotion and his newly acquired suntan oil... he hurried thinking of what was coming. The masseuse smiled.

He followed her around the swimming pool. His nearly hairless glistening body attracted some attention again but he did not notice. He didn't really know what to expect, but his mind was already busy anticipating his best sexual fantasies.

She led him through a staff access to a massage room using her key card to unlock doors. On her way she dropped the documents on a table. They finally arrived in front of a thick wooden door. She again used her key card and they entered the room. It was dark and had a strange leather smell, but Harry didn't have time to have a look at the room and its furniture. When the door closed his arms were quickly grabbed and he felt a piece of cloth with a strong smell being applied to his nose and mouth. He tried to fight but was strongly held and quickly had to breathe... he immediately became dizzy and lost all strength. He was still conscious but absolutely unable to fight. The piece of cloth was soon removed but the effect didn't disappear immediately. In his dizzy state and unable to concentrate, he felt his body being dragged in the room, toward a table sitting on the right side. Approaching it he more or less realized it was not a normal massage table but an horizontal X shaped padded cross with a rectangular shape in the center. It was equipped with many straps. He felt his body being lifted on it and tried to resist but he was still too weak for that.

Soon his arms were stretched over his head, and brought to two branches of the X shaped device. He felt something being tightened around his wrists. He tried to have a look at what was happening, only to realize his wrists were now restrained in stiff brown leather shackles to the wooden padded board. The effects of the chemicals were slowly wearing off, adrenaline gave him some strength to fight, his oiled body making things quite slippery on the leather, but it was too late, his hands were now absolutely useless. His kidnappers then grabbed his legs, and he felt hands grabbing his speedo's waistband and sliding it along his oiled legs. He shouted for them to stop, with now success, realizing his only piece of clothing was gone.

They grabbed his right leg, he tried to kick but two guys were holding it on the cross and succeeded in tightening the same kind of leather shackles around his ankle. The scenario repeated for his left leg. His wrists and ankles were now securely strapped to the cross, leaving him spread eagle, naked. Now fully conscious he again tried to trash with absolutely no success, the cross seemed to be made of thick wood. Nobody was touching him anymore, but he felt his restraints being pulled on by one to stretch his arms and legs, further reducing his ability to move.

The men then headed toward the door, they seemed to leave, he had a look at his leaving captors, he recognized them, they were two of the bulky security agents, no wonder he couldn't do anything :

He shouted at them:

"Hey what the fuck are you doing, release me now!"

J333p
J333p
50 Followers
12