Hartan Expanding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As part of the required curriculum, everyone had human biology classes, including trauma and emergency care, basic nursing skills everyone needed if someone was sick or injured near you.

Part of that bio class was human physiology, and that included some sex ed. Our textbooks covered what the range of 'normal' was, etc. One of the topics they covered was the names for things, so I knew this was called, "mutual masturbation" and was considered safe sex and a normal thing that some people did.

There were lots of relationship things we had studied there, and also in psych class. They included useful info like what people did, what kinds of things consenting adults did, all that. That included the idea that it was perfectly normal for people to masturbate, but that it could be difficult to find privacy.

The thing that was hitting my brain at that moment was, we'd covered this as reading classwork in the abstract, but the very real situation hitting in front of me was a really big rush. I'd actually dreamed about it and masturbated alone to the ideas, but ... it was happening? Cool!

Hana's arm bumped me a little as we went along. I watched her closely to see what she was doing and what she enjoyed. Her hand was making rhythmic circles over her crotch, probably over her clit, I thought.

Every couple of circles, her hand would dip down a bit, though I couldn't see it too well, and I figured she was dipping a finger or fingers in and then coming out again to rub circles again.

My hand stroked my cock slowly, but I was worried about getting chafed. There's only so much rubbing you can do before you need some kind of chafing protection. But, this viewpoint was fabulous.

This was beyond great!

I was getting to see boobs, touch them, feel them, basically get really close up!

Watching as she played with the nipple with her free hand right next to me, I carefully noted what she was doing - squeezing, pulling, and rolling it between her fingers gently. Really, I wanted to do that myself, and if she was doing it, it must feel good that way.

Over the next few minutes, her breathing got faster, and her eyes closed slowly and then opened and looked at my cock, stiffly pointing up as I rubbed it slowly. I wasn't sure if I was going to get off this way, but watching her was a giant New Thing and I liked it, a lot! Faster and faster her hand went, and the nipple rolling was getting more fervent and rough. Her eyes closed, and I knew that if I shuffled down a little in the bed, I could be right next to her breast and get a really, really close up view, so I did.

She saw me scooting down, and I could see her nodding at me, and looking at me with a furrowed brow, urgent in her expression. Her eyes went from my cock to my mouth, then to her breast, then to my mouth again, as she licked her lips -- it wasn't that she needed to lick her own lips, it was a suggestion!

I knew what she wanted. I rolled over on my side and leaned into her, putting my face right over her breast, my lips not that far from her nipple. Her hand squeezed her breast, pulling it up to me. I looked at her face, she was urgently nodding to me, take it, lick it, she seemed to be saying with her motions. Of course, No problem, I thought.

Her arm was moving, though, and I had to lean over that. I did, and put my mouth over her breast, open with my tongue out slightly.

She groaned a little, and pushed her chest into my mouth. Her other hand went from holding the breast to pushing my head down on her breast strongly. I let go of my cock and used both hands to hold her breast, kneading it a little with my fingers, rubbing all around it with my tongue.

This really was my first chance to really hold a boob and play with it. FUN!!!! Omg, YES, fun stuff! It was soft and squishy and supple and springy-back, and yet substantial, thick and definite, something that I could definitely grab and it would mean something. My fingers kept with the kneading, loving the tactile sensations of YES BOOBAGE, and at the same time, my face could go in and suck on it, and let go, and kiss, and suck and lick, and feel the softness under my tongue and on my lips, too.

What better thing was there, than sucking and licking a boob?!?

Even better, she was reacting to me, oh-so-obviously loving my attentions.

After just a minute of moaning from me doing this, her other leg swung over and locked mine, and her body started doing convulsions, jerking and stiffening, her moans getting a bit louder and more anguished in the process. She was obviously coming, though I'd never seen anyone do that in person before. I'd read about it, but I'd obviously never seen it close up!

More than that, it was With Me. She was coming because I was there. It made me feel really special, that I could be a part of this thing that was happening with her.

She hugged me really tightly for about a full minute, which I thought might be a long time to be coming, but I wasn't sure. Then, she pushed my face away from her boob, saying "stop now... stop now." I did, and laid back next to her. I was still really hard, so I took my cock back in my hand and started stroking again, lightly, feeling the tension in my body still there and still rising.

Her breathing slowed down, and she rolled over on her side and hugged me, her breasts pressed up against my side. I felt their softness, their warmth, the skin touching skin that was delicious and wonderful.

Stroking still, my hand was starting to chafe a little, and I knew I had to do something. I said, "I am dry." I tried to sit up a little to reach my cast-off underwear, so I could stroke with those, but I couldn't reach them, so I asked, "Can you help?"

She nodded, and smiled a little, and then sat up herself, and pushed me down. She bent down towards the end of the bed to grab them, but suddenly she stopped and lay her shoulder across my abdomen. I felt my hand being moved out of the way, and her hand replaced it. I started to say, "I didn't..." but just at that moment, a beautiful soft, hot breath blew over my cock, then a warm, wet softness covered the head of my cock.

I'd never felt anything like that before! Maybe, once, when I used soap in the shower to stroke myself (it was a mid-afternoon shower one day when I wasn't rushed), maybe then that had felt that good, but I quickly learned that soap in my urethra was a REALLY bad idea, so I stopped doing that; it hurt all that day and into the next one. The feeling had been nice but nowhere near worth it.

This, though, was ... Wowzers-Fabulous! All I could do was sit back and let her lick me. She turned back to me after a minute or so (seemed like forever!) and said, "I see video. I watch careful. You see. I do good. Wrong tell me, okay?"

"Umm, you're doing great! That's great! Oh, yes!" After a minute or so, though, I felt her teeth rubbing a little on my glans, so I said, "No teeth! No teeth!"

She mumbled an, "Mmmm Hmmm," and continued. I could see her head going up and down on my cock, and I felt her lips all over it, pressing in, her tongue licking me. Every once in a while, her hand would jack me a little, and that felt good, so I gave her feedback and said, Yes, more, or 'rhythm, like, 'suck, suck, suck, suck'" about a second apart.

Her licking was having a great effect. I sat back, my eyes clouded up, and I got that tension, that completely tense about to explode feeling, and I felt her clamp her lips down on the head of my penis and jack the shaft rapidly. I grunted, as quietly as I could, and came. My hips thrust upwards, my hands gripping the side of the bed and the bunk guardrail strongly, writhing around as my head exploded in pleasure.

Hana's mouth was still over my cock, sucking onwards, pulling me, holding my hips with her arms. Quickly, it became too much, I was overloaded, I whispered hoarsely, 'STOP! Ok! Yeah, but Stop! Stop!"

She let go of my penis and pulled away, and turned around to me, looking me in the eyes in the light from the dim night-light across the room. She was smiling broadly and licking her lips, "Mmmm! I read, taste be good or bad. I think is salty. Not much salty. Is slippery. Like oyster. Mmmm... You noises fun hear-understand, I think."

I nodded, unable to think straight. "Yes." I took a deep breath, which caught several times on the way in. I relaxed, then, letting all the stress drain away from my muscles. "Wow."

She nodded, "I think, wow, also. Thank you. Eat nipple much fun, very good, beautiful, much happy."

"I think I should say thank you also, so, Hana -- Thank You!"

She dipped her head in a small bow and said, "Is okay. Tanoshi otetsudai - make fun helping. Now we even, same-same."

As she lay there for a couple of moments, I started getting a little cold, despite her warm skin. She must have felt that, too. She rolled and sat up, and then leaned down to kiss me, lightly and tenderly on the lips before pulling away and getting up. As she made her way over back to her bunk, I realized her mouth had tasted different, and that it was probably my cum I had tasted just then. It wasn't bad, though it was a little salty. I had the smallest moment of worry about it, but then I realized that if she drank it, that it was only fair that I taste it, too.

Pulling up the covers, we snuggled in. I had a big morning coming, just like every morning lately, working on partial differential equations, programming, biochem, ethical constructs, geology, and religious history. I knew that Hana had many of the same courses, but also had to practice reading and speaking English. She was definitely getting better.

== Chapter: Morningtime ==

In the morning, the alarm went off at 12:30 pm (our normal wake-up) and I looked over to see Hana starting to sit up, too. She was topless, her boobs dangling somewhat as she shifted up stood to get up and off the ladder.

My interest was Huge.

And, by interest, I mean, biologically, my phallus was prepared and fully inflated to its maximum possible extent.

Of course, it was really morning wood, but her boobs... and then, dark pubic triangle patch, made my 'interest' somewhat justified.

Her shirt was still on my bedrail so I snagged it as I stood up and got down the ladder as well.

Of course, I was just as visible as she was.

Realizing this wasn't how I usually got up and thus my underwear were still on my bed, I went back up and got them. Marta would be sleeping in it just a few hours, and I didn't figure she'd want to find a guy's underwear there.

My Mom knocked on the door, and opened it just as fast, just as I was climbing down the ladder. I looked up to see her looking into the semi-darkness; when her eyes focused on me a quarter-second later she said, "Oh, you're up... Goooood..." Her eyes had seen my hard cock pointing out at her and she'd almost finished the word 'good'. I think she might have gulped. Her eyes went behind me, probably to Hana, who wasn't out of her bunk yet, but was definitely naked.

My mother, as a minister, had a sense of propriety about nakedness, and I don't think in the time I was growing up I'd almost ever seen her naked. She was very private about such things, as was my dad. Having so many people in the house, we were all really pretty private.

She shut the door quickly behind her.

I finished coming down my bunk ladder, and Hana got down a second later. I turned towards her, still somewhat blinded by the lack of light in the room. She stepped to me and hugged me strongly, pulling me to her. She was only about 5'1", and I was 5'11" or so, so my cock poked her strongly in the belly. She bent her head up and kissed me, pressing her breasts into my chest and my throbbing erection just poked her in the abdomen. She reached down with her cool hand and grasped it firmly, pulled away from the kiss, and said, "I like this. This good penis. You want blowjob now?" Her voice was hopeful.

I was a little surprised she knew the word blowjob, but at the same time, I wasn't.

Laughing, I said, "Uhh... sure!" I thought about showering time and decided I could be fast, so I nodded, too. I didn't care if I was late for school. I was going to get a blowjob!

Hana pulled me by the penis so I was standing with my back right to the door, then sank to her knees and took me in her mouth. I was pretty sure the reason was to prevent being walked in on, never mind the only person who would have done that had just left and certainly wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Hana's hot tongue and wet lips went around me, and then she took me in. She pressed her head down, and then she gagged a little, pulled off and choked a bit, then laughed, and tried again, and choked again, but kept on doing that over and over. The feeling was amazing! I was almost completely in her mouth; she couldn't quite take me in all the way despite trying but I could see her hand jacking the base of my cock a little as she moved up and down.

Leaning back against the door, I closed my eyes and let the amazing feelings wash over me. I heard the slurping as she sucked on me, and felt the pulling as both her hand and her mouth worked on me.

Maybe a couple of minutes later, not too long, I was breathing hard and grunting, and I could tell I was about to come. I said, "Oh, yes, about to.. yes, going to..."

Hana mumbled, "Mmmm Hmmm...", and then I came, pushing out with my hips, Hana's lips locked around my cock, sucking hard as she moved her hand up and down at the same time, her other hand grabbing my butt and pulling it towards her. Wave after wave of cum spurted out of me, I felt each one, as she kept sucking on me.

Eventually, I stopped, and she made a self-satisfied "Hmmm!" sound, then said, "Hai! Very good!" She sat back for a second on her haunches, and I leaned against the door a second, trying to get my bearings. Then, she sat up again, and (still holding my cock), put it back in her mouth slowly, looking up at me in the barely visible light as she put it in her mouth again. She licked up and down it, and then let go with her hand, and licked around her thumb and forefinger to get any remaining cum off of them.

"I like. This good. Tasty. I like you cum. You making sounds, funny, breathing-hardly. You funny. I like much-much."

I nodded slowly, my eyes wide, "I like this, too."

She said, "Now you not big. We get shower."

I nodded. My cock had dropped in size, but wasn't down to being at 'cold room' status, it was still in, 'just-been-used' big-dangly mode. It would have to do. We had to get moving.

Grabbing our towels, we opened the door and went to the bathroom. The line was deep -- a person in the shower (unknown at that point), Alendra, a 22-year old welding whiz who could program bots and worked for a factory in town), new but older girl I didn't know well, and Maria, a 19-year old girl, ahead of me, and Hana behind me.

Maria was brushing her teeth, leaning over the sink, as I walked up. I didn't usually see her because she was usually in line behind me, but I was later this morning.

Maria was even more of an athlete than most of the rest of us, though we all had lots of hours of workout every day. We all had to be athletes. It was one of the rules if you wanted to get on the list for the outer space colonies, you had to be in top condition. I had a "morning" gym class and cross-country running later, but we all walked a lot just going from building to building.

I remembered Maria had said once she was in gymnastics, but I didn't usually see her at school since that team met at a different time during the day. Her body was fabulous, though, toned, strong, capable, but with all sorts of nice rounded bits where girls are rounded. Sometimes I thought of her when I 'relieved my tension' at night.

As Maria bent over the sink to rinse her mouth out, I was walking up behind her and could see that her half-shirt wasn't long enough to cover her boobs as she leaned over. I was getting a treat, ample sexy underboob, and I'd already had a BJ that morning so I was doing well.

Her panty-clad butt, toned and dented on the sides with hard muscle, flexed as she stood up. I saw, in the mirror, her boobs bouncing under that shirt as she shook her toothbrush under the water in the sink. The context of in-front boob with the underboob I'd just seen really made me dream of holding them.

I was super, super horny!

Just then, Akari walked in. We were all relaxed and waiting, but she was in a hurry and had to be pushed backwards to make her wait her turn.

She had come up from behind me and probably watched me staring. Trying to get me in trouble, she said (taunting), "You are looking at Maria's butt! Kevin's Looking at Maria's Butt!, Maria's Butt, Maria's Butt!!!!"

It was kind of embarrassing, but at the same time it was incredibly funny. Maria turned around to see me, looking at my face in a little bit of surprise, and then when my eyes met hers, she burst out laughing, too. I nodded, looking at Akari, and said, "Yes, Akari. I was looking at Maria's butt. Everybody has a butt."

I turned around, and Hana was laughing a bit, too. Great, I thought, everyone's laughing at me...

Maria was laughing, too, though, and she turned around and put away her toothbrush in a small red tube mounted to the wall next to the sink labeled 'Maria'. She turned around to face Akari, and said, "Kevin is right. Everyone has a butt. Kevin has a butt, too. I can look at Kevin's butt. Would that be funny, too?"

Akari laughed again, loudly, and said, "YES! We Look at Kevin's Butt! Kevin's Butt!"

I was still chuckling a bit, even though I was a little embarrassed. Maria and Akari were facing me, waiting. I said, amused, "Oh. Okay. I guess so." I turned around and faced the wall, my towel around my waist probably not giving them much of a view.

Wiggling my waist and taunting Akari and Maria both, I used the sing-song chant Akari and a much more silly high-pitched voice as I moved and said, "Kevin's butt! Kevin's butt! Kevin's butt!!!!"

We all were laughing.

The shower curtain moved behind the changing area (someone had gotten out), there was a pause, and Alendra came out, properly wrapped in her towel. She was 10 or so - and was laughing, too!

Most of the time, Alendra was very, very serious. She almost never laughed. My mom said it was probably because of what she'd seen, maybe her parents killed or something near her.

She came to us (as reported by my mother and some of the girls) with no hair on her body anywhere, not on her head, or eyebrows, or even arm-hair. It was relatively obvious on her head, but the legs and arms being bare was unsettling, worrisome because we knew what radiation poisoning did, what a horrid death that would be.

Some of the girls, or my mother, asked her about the radiation. She said, no, she had shaved it off herself because there were, in her words, 'too many itchy bugs, and grown-ups had no hair. They cut their hair off to make the itchy bugs go away but it didn't work because they all died anyway.'

(My compassion for her was huge - we all felt it - but what could you do, really? She'd been through something. And, there she was, living with us. All we could do was be supportive and try to be a new family for her.)

She said she didn't have any itchy bugs, but she thought it was better to be safe. It must have worked for her, because she lived. The thing was, she kept shaving her head (at least), every once in a while.

Kid logic is odd like that, my mom said, and we agreed not to suggest stopping too often until she was a little older. If she wanted to do that, and felt better doing it, our thoughts were, ANYTHING we could do to make life better for her, we could live with.

Zero questions on that.

The thing was, Alendra Absolutely Never smiled. Not Ever.

From her, there was Not One bit, of ANY amusement. When everyone was laughing, I'd see her, no upturn on the mouth, nothing. She was always very serious and methodical in everything. We'd only known her for 18 months or so, but in all that time and despite many tries to engage her in a game or something, she just kept that same sad, serious expression.