Harvey's Caught Ch. 03

Story Info
Harvey learns a lot more about his body.
3.9k words
4.45
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Harvey's weekend continues)

It was late on a Friday night and Harvey was still on his knees in the lounge of the newly constructed living area of Andrea's warehouse. He had been licking Andrea's pussy for two hours straight without a rest, his knees were sore and his tongue was very very tired. He had brought her to five orgasms just licking and sucking her pussy. He had never had to do this sort of thing to a woman before but with the shock collar around his neck, it was made perfectly clear to him that he had no choice. He cock had been solidly erect now for three hours and Andrea had told him he could expect no release until Sunday.

Andrea was wearing her full body catsuit and hood, she still had a hold of Harvey's head, gripping his hair so that he could only move when she allowed it. His face and torso were now saturated in her pussy juices, shining in the soft lighting as though he was covered in oil. She could feel her sixth orgasm approaching and she had to admit that Harvey had surpassed her expectations when eating pussy. As she felt her orgasm hit her she stood up and deliberately let her juices land on his hair. He looked an absolute mess and was clearly getting frustrated that he wouldn't be aloud to cum for another two days, his cock had leaked so much precum there was a puddle at his feet.

"That was delicious, Harvey!" She sighed. "Thank you very much! But you have made a mess on my new floor, clean it up please!"

Harvey looked down between his knees and saw the puddle of precum and looked back up at Andrea with wide eyes. Andrea met his stare and moved her thumb over her mobile, she smiled as Harvey immediately bent down and began to lick his precum up with his tongue, desperate to avoid getting shocked by the collar. It was obvious to him that the collar was a training tool to get him used to obeying her, with his arms cuffed behind him he had to be careful, when licking the floor, to not topple over.

When he was finished he sat back on his haunches, he looked at Andrea who was smiling at him. Harvey, however, felt totally miserable and it showed.

"Don't look so upset. Harvey." Andrea said. "Your frustrations will be over on Sunday. The orgasm you have will be worth waiting for!"

Harvey simply nodded and breathed deeply, his inexperience in these things was beginning to show and Andrea intended to use that to control him. His respect for her was also showing and he realised she was in charge at this moment and there was nothing he could do about it. Andrea then got up and moved the armchair so that it was now positioned under the chains hanging from the ceiling.

"Don't move, Harvey." She told him. "I'll be be back shortly."

Andrea then left the room, leaving Harvey to his thoughts. He began to think that he had made a mistake coming here, but that thought was tempered by the fact that Andrea was a beautiful, mature, woman who could teach him many things. She also had a figure that he was blown away by when he first saw her with her two companions at the gym, he couldn't understand why he was drawn to the older woman instead of the younger ones. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw her return with several items in her arms, she placed some large plastic sheets on and around the armchair. She then beckoned him to come and sit.

"You're all sticky with my pussy juices, Harvey." She said. "I don't want you ruining my new furniture!"

Harvey sat down and Andrea offered him a bottle of water to drink. He tried to look around at his cuffed arms, Andrea smiled and unscrewed to top and held the bottle up to his mouth. He drank greedily as his mouth was parched from all the work it had done in the last two hours and emptied the bottle in seconds. After a very short while he began to feel drowsy and vaguely heard Andrea speak.

"That's it, Harvey." She said. "You sleep now, see you in the morning..."

..........

Harvey woke with a start, he could smell the aroma of food cooking in his nostrils and realised he was very hungry. He quickly began to recall the events of the previous evening and noticed he was still sitting in the armchair in Andrea's lounge. He looked up and could see that his wrist cuffs were now padlocked again to the chains from the ceiling and that his arms were two feet apart being held above him. He then looked down at his clean shaven body and could see that Andrea must have bathed him while he was asleep, the sticky pussy juices had been washed off his torso and face and his hair felt clean.

He then noticed a bandage covering his left nipple and pectoral muscle, the area felt very sore and he winced when he flexed the muscle. His legs were held open again by the spreader bar attached to the ankle cuffs, however there was another piece of equipment attached to him that made him worry. Around his balls he could see a black ring, similar to the shock collar around his neck but smaller, he genuinely began to worry what Andrea's plan was for today.

Then he realised there was something more pressing than he had to take care of.

"Andrea!" He called out. "I really need to pee! Andrea!"

He let out a yelp as the chains attached to his wrist cuffs began to disappear into the ceiling, which resulted in him being pulled to his feet. Andrea then appeared from the kitchen, carrying a bucket and cloth.

"Good morning, Harvey." She said good naturedly. " How did you sleep?"

"V-v-v-very well, Thank you." He replied. "But I really need to pee!"

Andrea walked up to him and held the bucket with one hand, with the other hand she held his cock and directed it with her deft fingers. Harvey looked down in shock.

"Please let me go to the bathroom, Andrea!" He whined. "This is embarrassing!"

Andrea simply smiled at him.

"Harvey." She sighed. "After last night, I know every centimetre of your body. Now come on."

Harvey sighed and relaxed his bladder and began to pee into the bucket while Andrea held his cock. He began to blush a deep red all over his body at the indignity of a woman helping him to pee at his age. When he was finished Andrea shook his cock and wiped the head with the cloth and groped his balls, making him jump.

"There you go, Harvey." She said. "All clean and these balls are full of semen. Looking forward to tomorrow?"

Harvey closed his eyes and breathed deeply as he tilted his head back.

"Yes!" He gasped. "Absolutely!"

He then suffered the indignity of Andrea using the enema machine on him again to flush out his bowels. Andrea said it was easier this way but he knew she wasn't going to risk uncuffing him.

"Now breakfast is almost ready." She said. "I know how much you bodybuilders have to eat and you must be hungry."

She then tapped her phone and the chains began to fall back from the ceiling, she made her way back to the kitchen and his arms were now at his sides. Harvey couldn't believe his luck, he could now touch his cock for the first time since entering Andrea's warehouse. He couldn't help himself, but all the pent up frustrations of last night led him to start slowly stroking his cock, as his orgasm approached he began to groan. Suddenly he felt a tingling sensation coming from the ring around his balls, then a searing pain that made him double over, let go of his cock and grasp his balls. As his orgasm began to fade away so did the intense pain in his balls leaving just a dull ache, he looked in shock at the small black ring trapping his balls.

What Harvey didn't realise was that Andrea was watching what he was doing via her mobile using her hidden cameras that were connected to her warehouse wi-fi, another innovation she copied from Sam. She let out a quiet laugh as he succumbed to temptation so easily, she had left his arms at his sides on purpose to she what he would do. Harvey didn't let her down.

Andrea soon returned to the lounge with a large breakfast for him on tray that she placed on his lap. She referred to his meal as a 'full double English', it was probably the most unhealthy food he had ever eaten, however he was starving and wolfed it all down without complaint. After Andrea had cleaned up she sat on the sofa looking at him, he was inspecting the ring around his balls.

"What does this ring do?" He asked.

Andrea simply smiled at him.

"You know that already don't you, Harvey." She said. "You naughty boy."

Harvey blushed and couldn't look her in the eyes, how did she know he had tried to jerk off? He then looked down at the bandage on chest then looked back up at her.

"What's this?" He asked.

Andrea smiled, tapped her mobile and the chains began to retract into the ceiling, hauling him to his feet once again. When his arms were were held useless above him she stepped forwards and peeled the bandage back. Harvey looked down but couldn't make out what she had done, he could see that the area was red, puffy and sore. Andrea grunted in satisfaction and went over to a cabinet against the wall and picked up a small table mirror, she then held it up in front of him so he could see his chest.

"Do you like your new tattoo, Harvey?" She asked.

Harvey gasped and realised she was not joking. He could see that his left nipple was surrounded by a black gaping mouth, it resembled a large animal with fangs, dripping with blood. The tattoo would look like the bite marks on his ass cheeks, he thought to himself. Andrea looked pleased with her work.

"I did that last night while you were passed out." She explained. "You are now marked as mine, Harvey. It will look much better when the skin has healed."

She then walked over to the same cabinet as before and picked up a tube of cream that she rubbed over the whole tattoo. Harvey gasped, then realised the cream had a soothing effect on the area.

"Now then, Harvey." She said. "When you leave here on Sunday you will need to apply this cream three times a day. Understood?"

Harvey silently nodded as she reapplied the bandage.

Andrea then walked over to a medical gurney that had been tucked away against the wall of her lounge and returned with three metal rings. She pushed his balls through the larger ring then pulled his cock through, luckily it was still soft. so that the ring now nestled behind them. His cock then began to get hard so she very quickly placed the two smaller rings on his cock, one at the base of his shaft, just above his balls. She placed the second below the head around his glans, he could see that the skin on his cockhead was as tight as a drum. He then noticed that all three rings had a hollow tube attached to each one and looked up at Andrea curiously.

"I'm getting ready for your punishment, Harvey!" She explained.

Harvey's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the rings again.

"It was very naughty of you to try and jerk off, Harvey." She said, ruffling his hair.

Harvey began to pull at the chains holding his arms as well as shaking his legs in a futile attempt to free himself from the spreader bar.

"P-p-p-please Andrea!" He begged. "Don't hurt me! Please! It won't happen again! Please!"

"Don't worry, Harvey!" She said softly. "Your punishment will mainly be extreme pleasure! The pain you experience will be quite exquisite!"

As she left the room Harvey's struggles intensified and he started whimpering in a panic. Very soon Andrea returned pushing what looked a gymnast vaulting box on wheels with several items on top of it. He looked over at her, his desperation obvious.

"Please Andrea!!" He wailed. "I won't do it again! Please!"

Andrea just smiled at him as he continued struggling. He watched as she moved behind him with a life like rubber dildo in her hands, it had to be about seven inches long he thought. She then picked some lube from the gurney and coated the dildo, she used her fingers first to loosen his anus before pushing her thumb inside and twisting. Harvey grabbed the chains and gasped.

"Oh God!" He squealed. Andrea! Please, don't do that! Please!"

Andrea still ignored him and then lined the head of the dildo to his ass, she very slowly pushed the head in past his sphincter and waited.

"AAAAHHHH!" He cried. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Andrea then began to move the head of the dildo backwards and forwards across the sensitive opening and he soon began to groan and gasp in pleasure.

"You see, Harvey?" She said in his ear. "It's not all bad. Exquisite pain followed by extreme pleasure!"

Andrea then slowly began to push the dildo further into his ass, twisting it as she went, until the fake balls touched his ass.

"There we are, Harvey!" She said. "It's all the way in. You've done very well, considering it's your first time. Now relax, your ass will get used to it."

Harvey was breathing heavily, his chin resting on his chest, while his ass become accustomed to the dildo. He felt full, his ass walls hugging the shaft of the dildo as the pain of its entry began to recede.

Andrea then moved in front of him and bent down to remove the spreader bar between his legs, she left the cuffs on his ankles however. She then pushed the button on her mobile that retracted the chains upwards and Harvey was lifted three feet off the ground. She quickly positioned the vaulting box underneath him and lowered the chains until he was sitting on it, much like you would a horse.

She stepped in front of him and smiled as she leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek, she then ran her hands down his right leg and grabbed the cuff on his ankle and attached it to a hook two feet behind him. Then repeated the process with his left leg, this had the effect of forcing his upper body to lean over the edge of the box, the chains attached to his wrists prevented him from falling forwards however.

Harvey looked down and could see that his cock and balls were now dangling, exposed in the air for whatever Andrea planned to do to them. He had never been this vulnerable before, ever, he also knew that there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

"Andrea!" He whimpered. "Please don't do this! Please!"

He pulled against the chains holding his wrists to no avail and quietly began to sob in fear.

Andrea still ignored him and picked up another tube of gel and rubbed it on and under the two metal rings on his cock shaft and the one behind his balls. She then reached under the gurney and attached three wires, that looked like electrodes, to the hollow tubes on the three rings. My God she's going to electrocute me, he thought.

"No, Andrea!" He squealed. "You're going to electrocute me!! Please don't! Please!"

His quiet sobbing then turned to full on tears, his eyes opened in sheer terror. He couldn't believe that he had allowed himself to be in this position. Andrea then stepped up to him and held his face in her hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Shush now, Harvey." She said. "It' s not going to be as painful as you think!"

She wiped away his tears then held up a four inch dildo gag that she had already coated with syrup to keep his cock hard. Not that he needed it, she could see his cock was as hard as steel, despite his fear. he held it up to his mouth.

"Now open up, Harvey." She instructed. "There's a good boy."

Harvey turned his head away and still pulled at the chains holding his arms above him. Andrea sighed and reached forward to grasp his balls and squeezed. This got his attention and he turned his head towards her and gritted his teeth as he groaned in pain, she just looked him in the eye as he slowly opened his mouth. She placed the gag in his mouth and buckled it on behind his head and kissed him on the cheek again and winked at him.

She then looked down at his cock, it now had a purple hue to it and she couldn't resist giving it a few slow tantalising strokes, Harvey immediately threw his head back and hissed in pleasure and pain because the ring around his balls was tingling making them ache.

"Your cock knows what it wants, Harvey!" She said." Even if your brain doesn't!"

After placing the gurney alongside the box Andrea attached the electrodes to he control unit situated on the lower plate. Harvey looked down at what she was doing and shook his head, whimpering on the dildo gag. She then attached a wire to the dildo in his ass and plugged the other end to the control unit. She then stepped back and nodded in satisfaction.

"Now then, Harvey." She said. "I've got to pop out and run a few errands. The control unit is on an automatic cycle, so enjoy yourself!"

She smiled at him and stroked his cock a few times then ran her hands down his back to squeeze his ass cheeks and once more left him alone. He looked down at the various flashing lights and began breathing heavily through his nostrils, dreading what was to come.

After a short wait the dildo in his ass began to vibrate and kept buzzing for about sixty seconds, he then felt a burst of electricity deep inside his ass that made him jump and pull at his restraints. He counted ten bursts like this that made his cock swell even more, trapped inside the metal cock rings like they were. He then felt a burst of electricity around his scrotum and cock shaft from the three metal rings and felt his cock head tingle in response. He threw his head back and wailed into his gag then sagged in his restraints when it stopped. Ten seconds later the rings burst again, forcing him to jump and pull at the chains holding his arms above him. He counted ten more bursts like this before they finally stopped, He was breathing heavily constantly and his balls were now constantly aching thanks to black ring trapping them. After a few minutes rest the cycle began again, keeping him horny, close to cumming and causing the constant ache in his balls.

..........

It was well into the afternoon before Andrea returned to her warehouse. She very quietly opened the door to the lounge so that Harvey would not hear her enter. Harvey was exactly as she left him, straddling the vault enduring several hours of electro torture. She quietly watched him from behind and was awed by his naked body, every time he was shocked his prominent muscles would bulge, especially his biceps when he pulled on the chains holding his arms above is head. She was also mesmerised by the way his ass cheeks clenched when the dildo deep inside ran an electric shock across his prostate.

She slowly and quietly walked right up behind him and could see that his strong back was now covered in a sheen of sweat, she gently ran her hands from his shoulders down to his ass. He immediately flinched and turned his head to look at her as a shock hit his ass, causing his eyes to roll up into the back of his head. She could see that his cock was still rock hard and leaking an enormous amount of precum, judging by the puddle on the floor.

Harvey was moaning and groaning into his gag, clearly very tired, due to the enforced workout. His muscles were burning, as though he had been lifting weights for hours, and sweat was dripping down his face, his hair was also soaking wet.

Andrea bent down and switched off the control unit and Harvey slumped forward, not moving, but whimpering and breathing heavily through his nostrils. She slowly began to stroke his hard cock and fondle his balls, making him squirm in pleasure and pain, he shook his head, eyes closed, clearly wanting her to stop.

"This is what extreme pleasure and exquisite pain feels like, Harvey!" She whispered to him. "You've never experienced anything like this, have you?"

Harvey could only continue to whimper then shake his head. Andrea smiled as she reached under the gurney for her last item that she intended to use on him, she held it up so he could see it.

"Do you know what a sounder is, Harvey?" She asked.

He remained silent but stared at what she was holding in her hand.

"No matter." She said. "You soon will!"

Harvey could see that she was holding a thirty centimetre pliable length of round metal that was tapered at one end, She then covered the entire length in lube and bent forwards to stroke his cock. She then looked up at him and smiled as she squeezed the head of his cock so that the pee slit opened, she then began to feed the tapered end of the metal rod into his cock. Harvey looked down at was she was doing with a wild eyed stare and wailed into his gag, as she forced the rod into his cock she began to twist it and it continued to descend into his shaft. Harvey began to squirm at the bursting tightness inside his cock and continued breathing heavily through his nostrils.

12