Harvey's Comeback Ch. 03

Story Info
Harvey learns more about himself.
3k words
4.53
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Harvey has Andrea at his mercy)

Andrea looked up at Harvey expecting the worst. She was on display, in front of the four cameras she usually used to record her exploits on young men. She had shown Harvey what she did for a living, giving him a tour of her warehouse work area.

He now had her cuffed, legs spread and bent over by a hook attached to the ceiling. To make matters worse the cameras were live streaming her situation onto the internet to her subscribers.

Harvey, of course, didn't know this. When they were fucking in Andrea's bed, in front of four identical cameras last weekend, she led him to believe that they were

just recording for themselves. Even now, Harvey was looking down at her with that glint in his eyes again.

"We need everyone to able to see that beautiful face of yours, Andrea," He said.

He then walked into the third storage room, when he got back he was carrying a small box, he smiled at her as he rattled the contents and stood behind her. He picked up some nylon rope and gently grabbed her ponytail, he quickly tied a knot with the rope around her hair, then tied it off at the other end around the cuffs, at her wrists. This had the effect of holding her head back so she could not hide from the cameras in front of her, she looked at them, knowing her subscribers couldn't believe what they were watching.

Harvey then used his right hand to start stroking her pussy lips, making her gasp and moan in pleasure, He leaned forwards and whispered in her ear.

"I want you to beg me to fuck you, Andrea." He whispered. "Make it believable!"

Andrea was in no position to argue, she had put herself in this position by her own decisions. While she offered Harvey the use of her body for the weekend, she never expected him to go to these lengths to humiliate her. However, she only had herself to blame, she thought, Harvey doesn't even know he is now on the internet.

He began to stroke her pussy with two fingers on his right hand, using faster strokes, at the same time he used the thumb on his left hand to penetrate her ass again.

"Please, Harvey!" She gasped. "Please fuck me with your cock! Please you handsome boy! Please!"

Andrea felt her face redden as she looked at one of the cameras, gasping, moaning and humiliating herself, all at the hands of a 21 year old boy. Harvey, thinking it was just the two of them having fun, continued to stroke her pussy, he began to feel that his fingers were getting wet from her pussy juices. She then began to shake in her restraints.

"AAAAHHHH!!" She cried. "Please, Harvey! I want to feel that cock of yours inside me! Please!"

Sensing she was about to cum, Harvey stopped stroking her pussy and stepped in front of her, she could see that his cock was still fully erect. He held his fingers up to her.

"Taste yourself, Andrea!" He instructed. "Your pussy is clearly desperate for young cock, isn't it?"

Andrea quickly began to lick his fingers, tasting her own pussy juices and looked up at him.

"Oh God yes!" She said. "Use that cock of yours on me! Please, Harvey!"

Harvey didn't move, he just stood where he was, looking down at her with a smile.

She looked at his erect cock and tried to move forward, attempting to take it in her mouth, when he stepped back she began to whimper.

"Please, Harvey!" She begged.

"Who would have thought it!" He said. "A beautiful, mature woman like you, behaving like slut!"

Andrea looked up at him in genuine shock, she had never heard him use that sort of language, not even when he was losing his mind in ecstasy. To hear him using it now was worrying.

He then stepped behind her and reached into the box that he had brought with him from the storage room, then he came back an knelt on front of her. He was holding a ball gag.

"Please, Harvey!" She now whined. "I want your cock! Please!"

Harvey simply knelt down and held the gag to her mouth. Andrea kept her mouth firmly closed and tried to turn away, in her bondage however she knew it was a futile gesture. Harvey just reached forward and pinched her nose, smiled and waited. Soon enough she opened her mouth to breathe, then he forced it in and buckled it around her head. He then leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead, then moved behind her again.

He bent down to pick up another item out of the box, Andrea tried to turn to see what it was, due to her restraints she couldn't. Not used to being in this position, she began to whimper.

Harvey smiled from behind her, admiring the view of her gorgeous ass, just looking at it made his cock throb. He knew however that he would need to pace himself this weekend and not get carried away. Truth be told he wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless, what with the position she was in, but he had more things planned for her. He had all week to prepare, he just knew he had to be patient.

In his hand he was holding a thick nine inch life like rubber dildo and, after coating it with plenty of lube, began to run the head across her anus. Andrea knew immediately what it was and started wailing into her gag, trying to escape her restraints once again. Harvey slowly pushed the head against her sphincter, this made her stiffen her body and stop struggling, he then moved the head in and out, across her puckered opening. Andrea then let out a long slow wail into her gag as he slowly began to twist and push the dildo into her ass, spreading the walls of her bowels. As the fake balls hit her ass, Andrea stared at one of the cameras with wide eyes and took deep breaths, slowly getting used to its width, she had never been penetrated by these dildos before, so she was experiencing something new.

Harvey gave her a few moments too adjust the violation of her ass, so he began to run his hands down the sides of her ribcage and thighs, before grasping her ass cheeks. The touch of his strong hands and fingers took her mind off the pain in her ass and she began to shiver at his touch.

Harvey smiled, then reached into the box again and picked up an identical dildo, coated it with lots of lube and began running the head across her outer pussy lips.

Andrea began to moan in pleasure but also shake her head in despair, she knew what was coming. Sure enough Harvey pushed the head of the thick dildo across the threshold of her pussy, then held it there for a few moments. Andrea began to shake and moan again as he slowly pushed it all the way in.

Both of Andrea's intimate orifices were now full and walls were gripping the dildos as she began whimpering softly. Harvey ran his hand across her now clammy back, she saw him make his way into the first storage room, he soon reappeared with one of the medical gurneys that she had used on him last weekend. As he got close she could see it was the one with the electrical control unit on the base, he stared at him in horror as he connected two electrodes to the unit, then bent down to attach the other ends to the two dildos, he smiled at her as he flicked the switch.

Andrea immediately jerked her body as the dildos came alive inside her and began to vibrate. These dildos didn't have the thrusting abilities as the one she used on Harvey, but due to the sheer size of them, they didn't need that particular function, she instinctively began thrusting her hips onto the one in her pussy. Harvey then bent down to release her ankles from the spreader bar so he could put a pair of her panties on her, then locked her ankles up again. He slapped her ass cheeks and looked at one of the cameras.

"I don't want to risk them falling out!" He said in a conspiratorial way.

He then stepped back to admire his work, his cock still fully erect and now leaking precum.

"My God, Andrea." He sighed. "You look so beautiful like that! See you soon!"

With that last comment Harvey turned around. Andrea was now alone being, pleasured, humiliated and embarrassed in her own place of work.

..........

When Harvey closed the warehouse door behind him he almost fell to his knees. He was feeling so horny, it took all of his willpower not to start jerking off on the landing.

"Fuck!" He whispered to himself.

He took a few moments to compose himself before making his way into Andrea's lounge. He plopped himself down on the sofa and stared at the ceiling for several minutes. This was only the second weekend he had spent with a woman he hardly knew, now she was next door at his complete mercy. His mind was racing, why would a confident, professional, mature woman like Andrea allow herself to be put into this position? She hardly knew him, yet now he had the run of her living area and warehouse and could do as he pleased. She must be as infatuated with him as he was with her, that can be the only explanation, why else would she give him the ability to shock her? The identical tattoo she had done was a very nice touch on her part, he thought.

He was soon feeling restless, his cock had now gone soft, he had only left her alone for a very short time so he decided to go for a run to relieve the tension in his body. He had access to Andrea's mobile so he could operate the new security door to the alley way downstairs, so he put on his running gear that he had bought with him in his sports bag.

Harvey returned an hour later, rather than check on Andrea he decided to shower first, she wasn't going anywhere and he was sure she was enjoying herself! After his shower he opened the warehouse door very slowly and popped his head around the door, from a distance he could see Andrea struggling in her restraints, at the same time her chest was heaving and he could hear her whimpers. Harvey simply smiled and gently closed the door.

Harvey kept himself busy over the next several hours. He knew he would be staying at Andrea's the entire weekend, he had brought his laptop to keep himself amused. He had even brought the chargers to his gadgets to ensure they were fully charged should he need them. He settled down to browse the internet and ended up watching a movie on his laptop.

Eventually he looked up at the clock on the lounge wall, Andrea had now been restrained in her bonds for over five hours. He leapt up and and entered the main warehouse, he was, once again, stark naked, as he got close to her he could see that she was sagging in her restraints. If the rope at her wrists wasn't attached to the ceiling she would have collapsed on the floor, she was now covered in sweat, her head was lolling to one side, clearly she was thoroughly exhausted. All she could do was whimper as the dildos continued their assault on her holes, Harvey noticed that her legs were soaking wet and that a large puddle had formed at her feet.

"I didn't think it was possible for one pussy to produce all that!" He exclaimed.

Andrea jerked when she heard his voice and opened her eyes, she looked up at him imploringly and shook her head, whimpering, indicating to him that she'd had enough. She started shaking again as another orgasm was forced upon her exhausted body, her eyes rolled up into her head and she shook her shoulders in a desperate attempt to get herself loose.

Harvey stood beside her and back to stroke her sweaty back and reached to fondle the ass that he admired so much, then smiled.

"Overwhelming pleasure is sometimes too much!" He beamed. "Isn't it, Andrea?"

Andrea glanced to the side and simply nodded her head slightly, still whimpering and shaking. Harvey kept smiling down at her.

"You look so sexy like this, Andrea" He breathed, his cock beginning to get hard. "Did you expect this when you offered your body to me this weekend?"

Andrea whimpered again and shook her head again.

"Now you know what it is like don't you?" He said. "Someone else having totally control over your body and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Andrea just continued whimpering, she then began to sob, never before had she been in a situation like this, in continued desperation she stated shaking and wailing behind her gag.

"You need to calm down, Andrea." Harvey said.

He moved around her, tracing his hands over her thighs, ass and back before standing in front of her. He knelt down and looked at her directly in the eyes, just as another orgasm hit her. He smiled and reached to unbuckle the ball gag and removed it her her mouth, then he untied the nylon rope attached to her ponytail. She gasped and coughed as a huge amount of drool and saliva feel to the floor and her head fell forwards, she didn't have the energy left to keep it up.

Before she could say anything, Harvey cupped her chin. He gently raised her head and began to kiss her, then he forced his tongue into her mouth, unable to resist, Andrea just groaned and whimpered. After a full minute he released her mouth but held her chin, smiling into her eyes.

"Please, Harvey! Enough!" She gasped pitifully. "My shoulders are killing me! Please! I'll do whatever you want! Please!"

Seeing her beg him to release her in full view of the cameras made his cock twitch and begin to leak precum. Harvey couldn't hold on any longer and began to stroke his cock, at the same time he held her head up.

"Your almost done, Andrea!" He gasped. "Just one more thing for you to do!"

Andrea whimpered when she realised he was going to cum in her mouth, she knew he would expect her to swallow. While he was stroking his cock he noticed she had another orgasm forced on her by the dildos, they would never tire while they were hooked up to the control unit. Harvey just smiled.

"You can do it, Andrea!" He told her. "One of your handsome boys feels he has been waiting long enough! Now stick your tongue out!"

Andrea did as he instructed just as Harvey's toes began to curl, he placed his cock on her tongue and let out a low growl, his semen shot out of his cock into her mouth and on her tongue. She closed her lips around his cock and sucked with all the energy she had left, he started to squeeze his shaft to force as much semen as possible into her mouth.

With a big effort, Andrea managed to gulp his semen down her throat, she also obediently cleaned the head of his cock, then her head fell forwards. She was was still whimpering and shaking, the dildos inside her were still untiring in their work. Harvey could see she was utterly spent, he turned to the control unit and threw the switches that stopped the dildos and gently stroked her sweaty back once more.

Harvey then knelt down to release her ankles from the cuffs attached to the spreader bar, he then ran his hands up her long, tanned legs and rubbed his fingers across the panties covering her pussy. Naturally they were soaking wet with her pussy juices, he gently pulled them down, they were so wet that her pussy nectar was dripping from them to the floor. Harvey whistled in appreciation.

"You've had one hell of a day, Andrea." He said.

Andrea, in her semi-comatose state could only groan and let out the odd whimper, though he could see that her shoulder muscles were twitching, having been held in such a position for several hours.

Harvey then slowly stroked her ass once more, then grabbed the fake balls of the dildo hugging her anus. He slowly began to pull the dildo out of her ass, this caused her to jerk in her restraints and hiss, the life like veins on the sides of the extra thick cock rubbing the nerves of her sensitive opening. Harvey, with that glint in his eye, smiled, when he pulled the head out he quickly pushed it back in again. Andrea jerked again.

"No more, Harvey!!" She begged. "Please!! No more!!"

She slumped forwards and again, her head began hanging loosely as she moaned and whimpered.

Harvey pulled the dildo out and dropped it in the box behind him. He then began to pull on the dildo in her pussy making her hiss again, the walls of her pussy were so sensitive any movement inside it sent waves of pleasure through her.

With both dildos now removed, Harvey tapped her mobile to lower the hook that her wrist cuffs were attached to. He placed his arm underneath her stomach to prevent her from falling to the floor. He unbuckled the cuffs and scooped her up in his strong arms, she mumbled incoherently and her body went limp.

Harvey pushed the button on her mobile that turned off the cameras, he looked down at her and gently kissed her while she was unconscious.

"Don't worry gorgeous." He said. "That's it for today....."