Hat Trick

Story Info
Man takes three women at once.
6.5k words
4.43
10.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers

Wendy was the first to wake up. The 29-year-old shook her head trying to figure out where she was. The last thing the pretty brunette remembered was being out partying with her two friends, Suzy and Mojo, to celebrate Suzy's divorce becoming official. They had driven to the city and booked a room for the weekend. While they didn't drink too much, things did go wilder than expected after visiting a male strip club, much at the behest of Suzy.

Wendy began to panic upon realizing that she was naked, and that her hands were bound behind her back and her feet tied together.

She looked about, seeing that both Mojo and Suzy were in the same condition, though still asleep. Wendy could vaguely remember talking to a man. Bits and pieces of that conversation were coming back, but it was cloudy. She remembered that they talked about sexual experiences, fantasies, number of partners and each of the girl's personal details: all things that they would normally never discuss with a stranger. She realized that he must have drugged them to get them to lose their inhibitions, and then lured them here and tied them up after they passed out.

Wendy wasn't certain, but she felt like she had not been sexually assaulted. But they had been stripped naked and bound, so she wasn't sure. With nothing covering her 36-24-36 body she felt totally vulnerable as she lay there with her C cup breasts and shaved pussy exposed, knowing that at least one man had seen her this way, if not taken advantage of her in some fashion. She tried to shake her head, hoping to get her long, brown hair to cover her tits, but that did not work. She nearly caused her large, round frame glasses to fall off. She looked about the room, her blue eyes taking in everything she could.

She tried to remember the man, or at if there had been more than one. Did they meet him at the strip club, or afterwards?

Things had gotten pretty wild at the club. It was the first time that any of them had been to a strip club like that one. The men were hot, as expected, but they went farther than the girls would imagine. Suzy hired three men for a private dance and that went way beyond what they had expected. All three of the ladies were active in church and come from somewhat conservative backgrounds. Wendy had waited until college to have sex, even though she was highly sought after by guys. Even then, she restricted her actions to oral sex only until her senior year when she gave in to her then boyfriend. She has now been dating the second man that has fucked her for two years. While she regularly fucks and sucks him, she still considers herself to be a little prudish. She doesn't even watch porn.

Wendy was shocked when she saw Suzy, the pretty 33-year-old who is Mojo's older sister, grab hold of one of the dancer's cock and start jacking him off. Both women had known that Suzy was anticipating sex with someone following her divorce. The 34-B, 26, 36 Latina with permed brown hair and dark brown eyes had been married for 10 years to a man who had become unfaithful and difficult to live with. True, Suzy had ended up cheating on him in the end, with a man she had met through work. But she had limited their encounters to giving him a blow job in the car once or twice a week and then going home and fucking her husband, pretending it was her lover. That lasted for a little over a month before she discovered that he was married and she ended things with him.

Wendy and Mojo watched in fascination while Suzy stroked the dancer's cock until he shot his cum onto the floor. Before realizing what she was doing, Wendy had the second dancer's manhood in her hand and jacked him off. The two women then cheered Mojo on to do the same.

30-year-old Mojo was more reluctant than her older sister and friend had been. She was happily married with three children. Mojo was a beautiful, short woman. At 5'4" she was a full two inches shorter than the other two. Even with three kids she had a firm, 34-B, 24-34 body and stayed fit thanks to a vigorous exercise plan. She had long brown hair and brown eyes and attracted attention everywhere she went. Wendy knew that Mojo had only been with three men in her life before meeting her husband at 21. She doubted that Mojo would dare touch the third dancer's cock. She was surprised that the woman had agreed to go into the back room at all. Then, feeling the peer pressure and knowing that no one would ever know about this night, Mojo grabbed the cock before her and quickly jacked the man off. Afterwards she had quickly suggested that they leave and go somewhere else.

"Suzy, Mojo. Wake up." She called out to her friends.

Mojo stirred first. She shook her head and discovered her nakedness, "What the hell..."

"Can you get your hands free?" Wendy asked.

Mojo panicked when she discovered that she was tied up. "Oh my god, where are we? Suzy, wake up!"

Suzy slowly opened her eyes. She looked about, seeing her two friends naked and bound. She tried to sit upright, but fell sideways when she couldn't move her arms from behind her back. "What the hell is going on? Where are we?"

They were laying on a plush carpet. The only furniture was a mattress against the wall. There were no covers, and no sign of their clothes in the room.

They heard the door open and a man walked in, wearing a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt. He had on white tennis shoes, but what scared them was the ski mask that covered his face. All three of them felt totally exposed at laying there naked in front of him. They could see his brown eyes looking over their bodies through the mask opening as he approached. He lingered a little longer on Mojo, with her perky breasts and trimmed pussy. Both Wendy and Suzy were completely shaved. Wendy was always that way, but Suzy had begun shaving after filing for divorce in anticipation of meeting someone new.

"Glad to see that you're all awake. Now we can have some fun." The man said.

"Let us go!" Mojo demanded.

"No chance," he replied, "I've gone too far to back out now. Besides, you were all horny as hell last night. So I'm gonna help each of you with that."

He grabbed Mojo and dragged her to the mattress, then did the same with Suzy and Wendy in turn. He put Wendy in the middle of them and then dropped down and started fondling her large tits. "I think I'll start the fun with these." He said.

"Don't touch me, pervert!" She yelled.

Suzy screamed for help.

"Yell all you want. There's no one anywhere near here. And if there was they would probably join me."

He pulled his shirt off, then kicked off his shoes and lowered his jeans and boxers before stepping out of them. His 7-inch cock was hard and ready. His groin was shaved, like the dancers had been, making the girls wonder if he worked with them. But he wasn't built like the dancers had been.

Paul was not a dancer, but he had been in the club. The 22-year-old worked at the bar across the street, but was off and had been there talking to the manager about possibly joining as a bartender. He had seen the ladies leaving the private room and followed them out. When they walked across the street to the bar he worked at he stayed close enough to overhear their conversation. He went in the back and grabbed some knockout drugs and slipped them into their drinks. As they took effect, he offered to get them an Uber back to their hotel, and lured them to his car. Soon he had them revealing all sorts of personal information until all three passed out. He then pulled into this warehouse where he carried them into this room, stripped them and tied them up.

Wendy yelled in protest when Paul straddled her chest. "Have you ever been tittie fucked?" He asked.

"No!" She lied. In fact, she had. But Wendy didn't enjoy it. She loved blow jobs, and regular sex, but she didn't like the feel of cum on her. She reluctantly let her boyfriend cum on her back, but preferred him to cum in her mouth, or in her pussy with a condom. She had begun taking the pill so that condoms weren't necessary, but had not take any for at least a week.

Paul lay his cock between her tits and squeezed them together around it. He began sliding his cock back in forth in her cleavage. "Get up here and lick my nipples." He ordered the sisters.

Both girls struggled to get on their knees before leaning in. Mojo licked his left nipple while Suzy licked his right. Paul always loved having this done, but had never had both licked at the same time. "Oh yes, we're going to have to do this some more today." He said, as he fucked Wendy's tits.

"Stop it." The girl protested.

Mojo and Suzy concentrated on his nipples, but they could look down and watch his cock sliding between their friend's tits. Paul squeezed them together tightly, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh around his cock as a pair of tongues pleasured his nipples.

"Oh yes, I'm going to blow quickly like this." He said, increasing his pace as his orgasm neared. "Oh, oh..."

Paul squeezed Wendy's tits tighter as his cock unleashed between them. The sensation of Mojo and Suzy's tongues licking his nipples as he thrust his rod in Wendy's cleavage felt so damn good. His cum spurted from the head of his cock. Some of it flew up and landed on Wendy's lips and chin, but most landed on her neck, where it pooled up, or dribbled down the side.

Wendy felt his semen spilling onto her flesh and grimaced at the thought of this man using her like this. The fact that Mojo and Suzy were watching made it even worse.

Paul continued pumping until his orgasm was complete. Then he told the Latina girls, "Lick the cum up."

Both girls stopped. Mojo was disgusted by the idea. Unlike Wendy and Suzy, she detested blow jobs. She has given them, but only rarely, and she had never let anyone cum in her mouth. The thought of licking up cum, especially from a total stranger and off of a woman, was disgusting.

"I said lick it up!" Paul ordered.

The two women lowered themselves and began licking the cum off of their friend. When Suzy licked up a large wad off of Wendy's throat, Paul said, "Put that one in her mouth."

"No." Wendy said, as Suzy held the cum on her tongue and leaned closer to Wendy's lips.

"Open your mouth." He demanded.

Wendy did so, and Suzy stuck her tongue into Wendy's mouth, allowing the cum to ooze off of her tongue.

"Lick her clean." Paul added.

Watching the two women licking up his cum made his cock hard again. After they had finished he lowered his head between her legs. "Now, lick her nipples while I eat her pussy."

"No, you've done enough." Wendy protested.

"We're just getting started." He replied.

Paul pulled the ski mask up over his mouth and began licking Wendy's snatch. When the two women didn't move fast enough paused and said, "Lick her!"

Wendy squirmed as she felt her friend's tongues licking her hard, sensitive nipples as this man was caressing her swollen clit with his own tongue. She could not believe this was happening to her. He had just forced her to satisfy his lust with her tits, now he was going down in her and making her friends participate.

Paul lapped at her cunt, enjoying the way she squirmed. He then untied her feet so he could spread her legs apart to have better access to her pussy. Wendy rocked her hips, trying to escape his mouth, but his arms held her in place as he continued licking.

The sensation of three tongues working her most sensitive areas forced her body to respond against her will. "No, stop." She begged, realizing that he was going to force her to orgasm. "Stop, don't do this, don't make me cum."

Paul continued. To make things worse, he shoved his index finger into her pussy. Then he pressed his middle finger into her asshole.

"Oh, no." Wendy said, as his finger entered her asshole. She enjoyed when her boyfriend did this to her, and recalled how it always helped to get her off. Now there was no way to prevent her orgasm from happening.

Wendy moaned as her climax began. She bucked her hips as Paul made her cum against her will. This was so humiliating for her. But her body was loving every second of it.

Then Paul rose up and climbed on top of her.

"No, don't you dare fuck me!" She yelled as the masked man shoved his cock into her. He began pumping away, sinking every inch into her tight, wet hole. The sisters slid back, but were unable to take their eyes off of the scene before them.

Suzy hated what was happening to Wendy, but there was a part of her that almost wished he was fucking her... almost.

"Why is this happening to me?" Wendy asked, to no one in particular, as Paul fucked her.

Paul banged her for a bit and then pulled out. She thought that he was going to stop, but instead he just got on his knees, raised her legs to his shoulders and sank his cock into her again. He started fucking her hard and fast, enjoying the sight of her large tits bouncing back and forth as his body slammed into hers. "Get back to licking her nipples." He said.

Wendy groaned as Mojo and Suzy began working her nipples again. She squirmed from the feeling that went through her. Paul's cock bang hard and deep with each thrust. "Oh shit, not again." She whimpered as she had another orgasm. Cumming on his cock was so embarrassing for the woman, but she couldn't stop the act.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." He said.

"No, pull out. Don't you dare cum in me!" Wendy yelled, remembering that she was not currently on birth control. "Please pull out!"

"Oh fuck!" Paul cried, and he began spewing his load deep inside the woman. "God damn that's feels so fucking good."

Wendy lay there in silence as he drained his cock in her pussy. Paul finished and then pulled out. He stroked his now half-hard cock as he looked down at Wendy in satisfaction. "Well, I'm going to need to wait a bit before I'm ready for round three. I guess you girls will have to provide some entertainment to help pass the time."

The women looked at each other. Wendy found it difficult to look at her friends after having been fucked in different ways by their abductor. She could feel his cum oozing out of her pussy when she sat up.

Paul pulled Mojo close. After taking some time to play with her tits he untied her legs and pushed her down, then forced Wendy's head between Mojo's legs. He ran the rope under Wendy's armpit and secured it to Mojo's left thigh as the pretty Latina lay on her side. He then did the same to Suzy, securing Mojo's head between her legs. Finally he tied Suzy so that her head was between Wendy's legs. The three girls lay on the mattress in a triangular daisy chain. "Now, I want to watch you eat each other's pussies." Paul told them.

"Fuck you, pervert," Mojo said, "I'm not doing that to my sister."

Paul grinned. "Oh my, I didn't know you two were sisters. That makes this even more interesting." He then bent down and shoved Mojo's face into Suzy's snatch. "Now I really want to watch you eat her."

The girls resisted at first, but soon gave in to Paul's demands and slowly began licking the girl in front of them. Of the three, Wendy had the least difficulty with this. She had already been forced to have sex twice, and was happy that she wasn't touching this man again. Plus, she had entertained the notion of being with another woman, but had never dared to pursue it. But there had been times that she thought that if she ever did, Mojo was one that she would consider being with because of her beauty. Now that it was really happening she wasn't sure what to think. She licked Mojo's pussy, finding the trimmed pubic hair distracting, but she concentrated on the girl's swollen clit, feeling Mojo quiver from the touch of her tongue.

Mojo had never had any such fantasy or desire. She hated the fact that Wendy's tongue actually felt good on her. She enjoyed having her husband go down on her. Of course this would feel good. But she did not want it to at all. But being made to lick her sister's pussy was so much worse. She could smell Suzy's pussy as her mouth made her sister wetter with each lick. She ran her tongue through Suzy's slit until she adjusted her face better to focus on the clit. With their hands still tied behind their backs it was difficult for all three girls to maintain position, but the ropes securing the arm to the thigh above them kept them in place. Mojo decided that it was best to just get this over with quickly, so she licked away, trying to ignore the humiliation.

Suzy could not believe that her younger sister was eating her pussy. And she was being forced to do the same to Wendy. She could taste the mixture of cum and Wendy's juice as she licked. Knowing that she was licking her after this man had just fucked Wendy made the situation worse.

Paul watched the women with delight. He grabbed his jeans and located his phone, then began taking pictures of the three women as they ate pussy.

"Please, don't take pictures." Mojo said, after hearing the clicking sound coming from his phone.

"Don't worry, they're just for me. But I can always send copies to people you know if you tell anyone about this." He replied.

Paul moved about, taking a few more pictures, and leaning forward to get a few close ups of each woman's face while buried in pussy. His cock was rock hard again, and he knew that he would be ready for sex shortly. That was one of the advantages of being young, Paul was still able to have sex several times a day with minimal refractory time needed. Sure, it might take longer to cum after each time, but that just meant the enjoyment would last longer.

Wendy began stirring first. After having cum twice already, the stimulation of Suzy's tongue was causing her to respond very quickly. "Oh god, no." She mumbled, realizing that she was about to orgasm. She was afraid of what her friends would think when she did. Would they believe that she was enjoying this? "Ohhhh..." she let out as Suzy made her cum.

Suzy couldn't believe that another woman, not just any woman, but her close friend, was having an orgasm brought on by her being forced to lick her. She felt Wendy's legs tighten around her head and both tasted and felt Wendy's fluids spilling onto her face as she continued lapping the woman.

Wendy closed her eyes and shook as she came. Then she began licking Mojo faster, deciding that she had to make the married woman orgasm just to show that her own reaction was natural and not from desire or pleasure.

Mojo's eyes widened as she felt the intensity of Wendy's actions. She could hear Wendy's reaction as the woman climaxed. Now she could feel her own body responding to this forced stimulation. And she had no doubt that she would soon be causing her sister to face the same dilemma, if she was not already doing so.

Indeed, Suzy was responding the same way. It was Suzy who had been the horniest of the three when they went out. It had been months since she had sex with anyone. The woman had been reduced to using her fingers or vibrator since filing for divorce, not wanting to have sex until she was single. She had jacked off a dancer and enjoyed watching him shoot his load in her hand, but that had aroused her even more. She secretly hoped to find someone to fuck on this trip, but doubted that it would happen. She was ashamed to admit that she was slightly turned on by watching Wendy getting fucked. Her body needed release, and she was about to get it. But she did not want that to come from her sister's mouth. But there was no way to hold it back now.

Suzy moaned as her orgasm began. Her legs shook and she rocked her hips as she kept up with Mojo's tongue, actually enjoying the orgasm that was being forced on her.

As Suzy spilled her juice onto her face, Mojo began to orgasm. Unlike the other two woman, her mind was awash in guilt and shame at cumming this way. But she could not deny that her body was enjoying it. Knowing that, and realizing that their captor was getting a thrill from watching it, only made it worse as she continued to cum.

PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers
12