Hat-trick and Home Run in Park

Story Info
Predator uses Ex's baby to have three hot women!
6k words
4.07
5.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just could not stop looking at her beautiful, long tanned legs as she swayed to and fro on the children's swing.

She had obviously noticed me ogling her earlier while she sat beside the sand pit, with her bare feet kicking up sand at her delighted toddler child, who was cooing and giggling. It was not hard to notice those cock-stirring legs stretching out then, emerging as they did in their full golden glory from out of her tiny white shorts.

I was actually meant to be keeping my eyes glued to my own baby charge. Well, it was not my child really; I was looking after her for a former girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend who had ditched me for some guy (some asshole) but a woman whom I still secretly lusted after. I figured that if I did her a child-minding favour or two on days she wanted the freedom to go out, I might get my chance eventually to nail her again, on a night when she was drunk and vulnerable. She certainly wasn't going to let me fuck her when sober.

Talking about nails, I felt myself becoming aroused in the groin; not a good look when you're wearing tight jeans in a children's adventure playground mainly filled with mums, aunties and grandmas. I put my concentration back on pushing Angie; the toddler seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was.

When it felt safe, I stole another glance at the sexy mother who was swinging backwards and forwards between her own child and my Ex's daughter, both of whom were on swings either side. What perfectly rounded yet muscular thighs, I thought, what shapely calves and smooth knees. Her shoulder-length hair flew free in the light wind; it was raven black and her face reminded me of the pretty women in their mid-20s you see a lot of in Spain and Italy. Beautiful and sexy! And she had a knowing look on her face, studiously avoiding looking straight at me but aware of my male gaze.

She smiled at me and at Angie, obviously assuming I was a besotted dad, albeit a horny one; I did not disillusion her, figuring I could use this to my advantage.

Without a hint of irony, I said: "Do you come here often?"

Seeming pleased that I'd spoken to her, but feigning nonchalance, she replied: "Yes. Natasha loves it here, particularly the sand pit, the swings and the big slide. I noticed you looking over at me when I was in the sand..."

I replied quickly: "Yes, I was seeing how much your daughter was enjoying it and was wondering whether I could coax mine over there too, to give her a bit of variety after the swings. But she doesn't seem to want to come off here! She needs a friend! What's your name?"

She said: "My name is Maria. What's yours?"

When I had told her it was Simon and exchanged some more pleasantries, I managed to convince her that it would be a good idea for the two of us (and our daughters) to go back to my place, which was conveniently situated only a five minute walk away. It was quite a warm day and I offered either cold drinks or coffee to lure her. Maria seemed a self-confident young woman; she was not wearing a bra beneath that tight white crop top she was wearing and her eyes kept wandering towards the bulge that was forming in my trousers. If she had any doubts, she kept them to herself. As we walked to my place, I let her get in front of me so that I could enjoy the view of her buttocks shaking as she sashayed and swayed her hips suggestively. She knew what she was up to, the strumpet!

The baby she assumed was my daughter was crying by the time we got indoors; obviously hungry, I thought. I told Maria to enjoy the glass of sparkling water I had poured for her as I went into the kitchen in search of a pre-filled baby's feeding bottle. While Natasha played on the floor with some toys I thoughtfully produced for her, I struggled to get Angie to drink the milk.

Maria enjoyed my struggles and said: "It's not going well with her, is it? Here, let me try."

I gave her the child and thought she meant for me to give her the bottle too, but she waved that away. To my amazement, she lifted up the white crop top to reveal one of her full breasts and pressed Angie's lips against her nipple. Greedily, Angie started feeding. I felt my cock harden and begin to become erect and wished I could have taken off these tight jeans immediately.

Instead, cringing to cover the groin bulge, I sat down carefully on the sofa next to Maria and watched her for several minutes. When Angie seemed to have had enough, she put her on the floor beside Natasha. The two children started to play together carelessly. They did not pick up the sexual tension in the room and the repressed heat between Maria and I.

Regaining her seat, Maria was just about to pull her top back down over her exposed breast when my hand reached out and stopped her. She looked at me and smiled as I used one firm, masculine hand to push her back down on the sofa and the other to stroke her breast. Then leaning in close, I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked. She shuddered at my touch.

While I was sucking her nipple, my left hand wandered down to rest on one of her tanned thighs, I could hear her heart beating faster, she was obviously getting aroused. I started to stroke both her long legs and then pulled up her top fully so it dangled around her neck and I could get my tongue and lips on her other breast. I greedily set to work on her tits, just like Angie had.

I had used my free hand to unbutton my jeans and was pulling them down my thighs. Then I used both my hands to pull down Maria's shorts until I left them dangling over one foot, provocatively. Her see-through black lace knickers were now revealed and I used a little muscle to rip the elastic apart and cast her torn briefs aside. Maria moaned as I diverted my mouth away from her breasts to between her legs, where I started to lick her pussy. I glanced down at the children, who were too involved in their own game to pay attention to us adults and our sensual gymnastics.

Then I pulled Maria's long legs up parallel with my ears, sticking a cushion behind her bottom. I had removed my own underwear by now and my hard cock was free and ready to thrust into Maria's wet pussy.

She whispered: "Oh, Simon, we shouldn't do this in front of the girls. And what will your wife say?"

I replied: "I haven't got a wife, Maria. Now shut up and let me fuck you."

With those words, my charming dad persona crumbled and she must have realised she was in the hands of a predatory male who wanted her body. It was too late for her to complain.

As I thrust my hips between her legs and started to fuck her hard, with my knees on the sofa and her legs in the air, she moaned: "This is not your daughter either, is it?"

Seeing no reason to pretend any longer, I said simply: "No."

My cock was thrusting deep inside her and her head and breasts bounced up and down as I held her thighs firmly. I was getting into quite a rhythm now, fucking her like a train.

I said: "It's like you're back in the swings again, Maria, except it is my cock which is going back and forth, pushing its way into your sexy, hot body. Aren't you too old to be riding swings, Maria?"

She moaned and her hands tried to fight me off. She said: "No, please, stop, I don't want to now..."

I said: "Too late, Maria, I can't stop now. And I don't want to. I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming in your pussy, Maria! I'm fucking you, Maria!"

Exploding my hot cum inside Maria, I leaned over to kiss and lick the sides of her face. Then I grabbed her head in my hands and forced her to kiss me on the lips. She was sobbing quietly, obviously deciding that she did not want to make too much of a fuss in front of her daughter or the other child. To shut her up a bit, I stuck my cock in her mouth and made her lick it clean. She was reluctant and tried to spit it out but I was not taking No for an answer now. Then I got her to quickly put her clothes on again; the torn knickers I kept as a souvenir. Within a few minutes, without much ceremony, Maria and Natasha were out of my house. First stage of my predatory sex hat-trick completed!

At the door, I even had the cheek to kiss Maria on the lips one final time. She spat at me but said nothing more. The saliva landed near my mouth and I licked it off, feeling turned on again. If it were not for the children, I would have dragged her inside and fucked her again up against the wall. While my cock was in her mouth, I took some video footage on my mobile to use as blackmail material in case she complained to anyone. But I was sure she would not want her partner to know what happened. She had been stupid with a stranger and paid the penalty. But I sensed she had enjoyed being fucked but just did not want to admit it. Dressed and acting like that, she was a yummy mummy asking to be eaten by a hungry male like me.

Checking that Angie was okay (she seemed to have enjoyed sucking Maria's breasts as much as I had), I had a quick shower. Then I picked up little Angie again and decided to return to the park. Having sex with Maria had whetted my appetite but not sated it and I had noticed another sexy woman who we had left behind sun-bathing on the grass. She smiled at me when she noticed me examining her sprawled out body as I walked by alongside Maria. I had smiled back; and winked.

When we got back to the park, Kristina was still lying there, reading a book. I found out her name later; she was a German au pair in her early 20s, studying English in this country. Kristina was living with a nice couple, she said, but the husband kept making advances to her when the wife was away and she was looking for a new place.

I sat on the grass beside her, having changed into tee-shirt, shorts and trainers. The weather had improved and Kristina was obviously taking advantage of the sunshine. She was not as tall as Maria but not quite small enough to be petite. Her pretty auburn hair styled in a collarbone bob with a fringe fitted her young, rounded face and small nose perfectly. Her grey-green eyes sparkled as she spoke and I found myself getting aroused once more.

Angie was getting tired by now and started to cry and protest. Kristina obviously dismissed me as a hopeless father and showed that she was a natural with children. She took Angie in her arms and calmed her down: I noticed Angie's head nestle against Kristina's small but pert breasts. I imagined my head in those same breasts, kissing and licking and biting.

Kristina said, slyly: "What happened to that attractive young woman and child I saw you leaving the park with?"

I replied: "Oh, we just got talking and I invited them back to my place for some refreshments while I ensured Angie got her feed. Then I thought I'd take Angie out again. It's such a nice day. To be honest, I wanted an excuse to come out here and chat to you, as well..."

Kristina blushed and said: "Ah, yes, I saw you looking at me...and then you winked. I like your honesty! But then again, I also saw you looking at that other woman's long legs..."

I laughed and said: "You noticed that, did you? Think I'm a player, eh? What, with this child in tow? Fat chance! Well, I like your legs too, of course..."

And I did. They were young and muscular and a pure, smooth, whitish-pink colour that was starting to redden in the sun. I could tell her legs were freshly shaven and I wondered if she shaved her pussy too.

I said: "I hope you've put on enough suntan lotion, Kristina. I can put some on your legs, if you like. Wouldn't want you to get burnt, would we?"

She nodded and gave me the tube to squeeze and I applied a generous helping of gunk to her inner thighs, her calves, her knees and to her arms and neck. Did I forget to mention: Kristina was wearing a bikini. A slinky, black and revealing bikini.

Kristina sighed as I rubbed the back of her thighs: "I think you've run out of cream now, you can stop fondling my legs..."

I laughed: "No, Kristina, I've not run out of cream yet; I've got plenty of my own cream I'd like to share with you..."

Kristina rested her pretty face in her hands as she balanced on her elbows, her legs stretching out behind her and said: "Do you want to fuck me?"

I smiled and replied: "No, Kristina, you're half my age. I'm a responsible father taking my child out to an adventure playground for a day in the park."

Kristina said: "That woman with the long tanned legs, did you fuck her and then come back here to me for some more, for afters? I'm not your dessert, you know."

I smiled and realised I was not dealing with a fool. I'd have to play it smart if I was to score the second leg of my hat-trick today.

"Look," I said, "Maria was just helping me with my daughter. My wife is away for the weekend and I'm a bit lost with this child-care business, to be honest with you! It's so nice to talk to an attractive, intelligent woman like yourself. Is that a crime?"

Kristina said: "I think I can still smell Maria on you. You fucked her, didn't you?"

I said: "Would you like to come back to my place? It's only five minutes walk from here. You can give me the benefit of your experience with children and help change Angie while we talk."

Kristina bristled at my impudence and said: "I'm not going to clean your whore's kid's shit for you while you ogle my tits!"

I took out some money from my wallet and said: "Look, I'm desperate, I'll pay you..."

Kristina looked suspiciously at the wad of cash before taking it and slipping it inside her bikini briefs. She said: "Is this the only cream you want to give me or have you got some more in your shorts?"

By now there was a cock-sized bulge in my shorts. I reached out and stroked Kristina's hair. Then I reached down behind her back and fondled her bottom.

I became masterful and aggressive with her: "Let's go. Come on, up on your feet. I'll carry your handbag for you. You carry Angie."

I pulled her up by the arms and kissed her on the lips, rubbing my crotch against her bikini briefs and squeezing one of her breasts. I was getting more daring now that she had taken my money.

She looked at me fiercely and slapped me on the face, saying: "You bastard! You can't treat me like your hot little bitch! I'm not your whore!"

Then she picked up Angie, who was crying (but not crying about me, I was not her father), and did her best to console the child as I led the way to my home. I resisted the temptation to tell her that her actions contradicted her assertion that she was not my tart.

Once Kristina had seen to Angie's needs and put the baby in its cot upstairs, she joined me in the living room. I was sitting on the couch, waiting for her.

She said, as her sexy body zigzagged downstairs in her revealing bikini: "You look like the cat that's got the cream, you smug, sexist bastard!"

I replied: "No. It's you who's going to get the cream. Now stop this me-too crap and come here, bitch!"

As she got closer to the sofa, I grabbed her by the hips and threw her on the floor. I put several cushions from the couch under her head, lifted her legs up on my shoulders and ripped apart her bikini briefs with my teeth. Then I let my tongue explore her already wet pussy, sticking two fingers in to make a nice hole. I enjoyed tasting sexy Kristina, her legs thrown over my shoulders as I crouched on the sofa indulging in eating dessert.

She said: "I can smell that whore Maria in this room. This house stinks of sex! This is where you fucked her, isn't it?"

I said: "Yes, well, you're a little whore too, Kristina, and I'm enjoying the smell and taste of you, you hot young bitch! By the way, I didn't have to pay Maria!"

Then I pulled her legs and body up on the couch and quickly reached behind her back to rip apart her bikini top, making short work of the strap. Then I rested my head between her pert breasts and started to lick, squeezing her young tits in my hands. I removed my shorts, which was a lot easier to do than the jeans, took off my tee-shirt too and rubbed myself against her naked body.

Taking one of her nipples in my mouth to suck and bite, I moved her body into the right position to insert my long, hard cock into her deep young cunt. Then I thrust inside Kristina as hard as I could and I felt her lithe body shake and shiver in my cruel grip.

I said: "I want you, Kristina, I want your lovely body and I'm having it. Now!"

She said: "No, no, please stop, no, don't fuck me, I don't want to, no, you mustn't, don't, don't, don't, I'll give you the money back, please, no, no..."

But I ignored her cries and her struggle to break free from my grasp. I loved reluctant sex and when they struggled to break free. That really turned me on, always had. My cock was pumping deep inside her and I slapped her bare bottom; I really wanted to come in Kristina. But then I remembered all her smart-ass cracks about cream. I suddenly pulled out of her.

I pushed her down by her shoulders so that her head was under my cock and started rubbing it against her face.

I said: "I told you that I'd give you my cream, Kristina! I may just make you pregnant. I'm sorely tempted to. Or maybe, not!"

My cock was fully erect and screaming to come so I pushed it against her cute nose and it exploded hot cum all over her lovely face, over her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, her chin, her eyelids, her eyelashes, even her hair.

Kristina looked at me in horror and said: "You dirty bastard! You never asked me if you could cum in my face!"

Satisfied, I called a cab, who arrived very quickly, and pushed Kristina, with my cum still dripping from her face and naked apart from some flip-flops, into his arms.

I said: "Here, this is enough money to give her a ride home. Get her out of here. You can fuck her too if you like!"

I gave him the money that I had given Kristina earlier; the poor slut was losing all around today.

He said: "But where's her clothes? I can't take her like this. I'll get arrested. She's not decent, man!"

I looked at her torn bikini briefs and top lying on the floor. I grabbed a long sheet that I had draped over an armchair and told him to wrap her up in this to cover her nakedness and then get the hell out. Which he did. Kristina was in tears but glad to escape, I thought. Second leg of my hat-trick completed! Now to score the final goal!

After they had left, I looked down at my rampant cock. It had been in good fucking form today and was not finished yet. I was beginning to get another erection. Why so soon! Well, I had noticed a sexy woman jogging around the park while I was escorting Kristina here. There was still time to go back for her, I hadn't wasted that much time fucking Kristina I thought.

I left Angie alone because she was asleep (not exactly good parenting skills, I confess) but kept her on a phone monitor, just in case (I do have some scruples). Then I went back to the park to find that sexy woman...Spoiler alert, she was the piece of ass I wanted to complete my hat-trick.

She had stopped jogging. She was walking in front of me and I kept my distance at first, so as not to scare her too soon. I of course admired the tight little hiking shorts she was wearing that showed off her shapely, toned ass. Wow, it was so close to me, that sweet ass, I could almost reach out and touch it now, so easy to grab it... but, no, I controlled myself. Not yet, not yet, I thought, as though it was getting later, there were still too many people around in the park. Wait, wait, Simon, I told myself, you will get your chance! Images from my day of lust with Maria and Kristina still filled my head and served only to inflame my appetite for the woman in front of me.

Soon my jogging quarry had wandered further, deeper into the park, where there was a lot of tree cover. Foolish move for her! We were alone now, all alone. I kept a respectable distance behind her still, watching closely for intruders, while ogling those long, shapely tanned slim legs of hers as they strode purposefully forward. She was wearing headphones so could not hear me walking behind her so closely. I was so close now I felt I could run my fingers up and down the backs of her muscular thighs. Or lean over and kiss the back of her neck.

12