Haunted by the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell in love with the house and the view the moment they saw it. The price of the home exceeded their maximum mortgage amount by nearly the same amount of money they'd won in Vegas on their honeymoon. They put that amount toward the down payment so they wouldn't exceed their planned mortgage payments. They were able to close on the purchase of the home and move in quickly since it was a new construction and was all ready for occupancy.

They had budgeted a few extra thousand dollars into their expected home buying expenses with which to purchase some new furniture. Neither one of them had any dining room furniture nor did they have very nice living room furnishings. They also treated themselves to a new set of furniture for their master bedroom—a large four-poster bed with a matching dresser and mirror, chest of drawers and two nightstand tables. They used the bedroom furnishings from their apartments in the guest bedrooms.

Diana's girlfriends came over some evenings to help her with arranging furniture and unpacking. Sometimes Charles was working late, so they would have dinner with her and hang around for a while to play cards or watch some television shows until he got home. Dawn Williams, Barbara Adams and Lynda Curtis all loved Charles. They had all immediately started flirting with him...especially Lynda.

They had called Lynda from Vegas to tell her that they'd married. She had flirted with Charles on the phone and he had teased her in a most provocative way. She'd been dreaming of him ever since...

Lynda had remembered what he looked like. She'd spotted him in the pub before he and Diana met. She'd been instantly attracted by his handsomeness. Dark brown hair; piercing eyes under heavy, expressive brows; a chiseled nose, a strong, square jaw and, especially, his neatly trimmed, thick, dark brown mustache over his sensuously shaped lips.

And his physique had caused her insides to melt! He'd been wearing a dark business suit that emphasized his broad shoulders, and his chest looked large and well-built, tapering down to his trim waist and hips. She couldn't tell how tall he was at first. But when he'd stood up to approach Diana at the bar, she could tell he was about six feet tall.

She'd almost gotten excited when she saw Diana walk away from him and then try to slap him for kissing her when he'd pulled her back to him. But when they played out a scene from that John Wayne movie that Diana had dragged her to see over and over, Lynda had realized she didn't stand a chance. If he was a John Wayne fan, Diana wasn't about to let him get away! She had been terribly disappointed.

Charles was the first man she'd seen in a long while that had made her heart beat a little faster as well as stirring her desire. She flirted with Charles every chance she got, but he only flirted with her if Diana was around.

He loves her very much. I never thought I'd ever envy my best friend...

Occasionally, Lynda would spend the night if she'd had too much to drink and didn't want to risk driving home. She nearly went crazy one night when she woke up and heard them having sex! She heard Diana's loud moans. They'd left their bedroom door open several inches and the sounds were carrying right down the hallway to her room.

It was quiet again and she thought they were done. She walked out of her room to get to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Just as she turned to go in, she glanced at their open bedroom door. She stopped dead in her tracks.

She had a clear view of the back of Charles' body. He was kneeling behind Diana, fucking her very slowly. They moaned softly. Lynda was mesmerized.

Oh, God...he has the sexiest back and ass I've ever seen!

Watching his ass muscles flex as he thrust made her throb and flood with wetness. She had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle her own soft moans.

Diana had told her that he had a beautiful, thick eight-inch long cock. It appeared to be true...his hips moved back a good distance as he pulled out of her slowly. Diana moaned that she wanted Charles to fuck her deeper. He thrust his hips up against her ass and started doing a rolling motion with his hips that really worked the muscles of his ass. Lynda stared in a lustful haze. She nearly groaned out loud.

Oh, damn...he's just so fucking hot!

She shut the bathroom door quietly when Diana starting telling him how good it felt. Even through the closed door, she could hear Diana moaning.

"Ooooh, yes, baby! Just like that! Oooh...that feels so good! Aaaah, Charles...I love your cock! Oooh baby... oh, yeah, sexy man... harder! Oh, yes...yes...yes...Aaaaahhhh!" Diana wailed as she came again.

Lynda was sitting on the toilet trying to pee as quietly as she could. When she was done, she was afraid to flush the toilet. She could hear the two of them still going at it.

Goddamn...I'm so horny! She couldn't stop herself from reaching down between her legs to rub her clit.

Especially when Charles asked Diana to suck his cock and make him come.

Lynda loved sucking cock. She knew how to deep-throat. She'd gloated over the fact that her bastard ex-husband had admitted that his rich-bitch girlfriend that he'd left her for wouldn't suck his dick. Lynda had gotten him hooked on it because she was so good at it.

She hadn't tasted dick since he walked out on her over three years ago.

I haven't dated any man that I've liked or cared enough about to give that kind of pleasure...or have any kind of sex, for that matter. I can't turn my body over to just any man; I need my heart to be involved in the decision and, so far, I haven't met any man that has affected my heart...until Charles...

I wish it was me sucking your beautiful eight-inch long cock into my mouth and down my throat! I could do a much better job for you than Diana...she can't deep-throat! Lynda thought haughtily.Oh, God...I feel like such a shrew...

She closed her eyes.

I'm kneeling in front of you, sexy man, undoing your pants, pulling your half-hard cock out and wrapping my lips around you to suck you hard.

He was groaning loudly.

I'm swallowing the full length of your beautiful cock...

Her breasts heaved.

Mmm...I can just imagine your wonderful male scent as I bury my nose in your pubic hair...

His groans became louder.

Yes, sexy man, grasp my hair and fuck my mouth...

Lynda was nearing orgasm.

Charles moaned, "Oh, baby, that feels so good! Yeah, keep doing just like that! Ohhhhh yeah...suck my cock babe...that's it! Oh, God...here it comes... Aaaaah Yeaaaah! He continued to moan as he came.

Her hips undulated on the toilet seat. Lynda opened her mouth to take deep, ragged breaths to keep from moaning as she stroked herself through her orgasm. She cleaned herself up with toilet paper and waited to make sure she didn't hear any further noises coming from their bedroom. She flushed the toilet and then turned the light out. She cracked the bathroom door open and peeked out. Their bedroom light was off. She snuck back into the guest bedroom and crawled back into bed, still feeling somewhat frustrated.

How am I going to handle my feelings for Charles? I'm dreaming of sucking and fucking him almost every night! But I'd never have a chance with him—he's completely in love with Diana! Besides...I could never do that to my best friend!

She loved Diana like a sister and this was killing her! Lynda tried to tell Diana how confused she was because she couldn't control her feelings.

Diana had thought it was funny at first when Lynda told her that she had "a thing" for Charles. She had watched Lynda's face when she said that she didn't want him to know how she felt.

She's more than just attracted to him... Is she in love with him?

Diana thought back to how she and Lynda became such good friends...

She met Lynda eight years ago when they were in a bar one Friday evening after each of them had left work. Lynda had stopped in because she didn't want to go home yet and face her husband after they'd had a fight that morning...over money, as usual. Diana was just unwinding after a hard day at the movie studio when she was still working as a props mistress.

Diana had noticed Lynda's unhappy look. She struck up a conversation just to try to cheer her up. The two women had felt an instant kinship with each other. They talked about things that they would never have considered sharing with any other person they had just met. Diana had been surprised when she discovered Lynda was as fascinated with sex as she was.

She smiled as she recalled part of their conversation that first night...

"I'm twenty-two and I'm still a virgin...but I've had this obsession with John Wayne since I was fifteen years old! He's the sexiest man I've ever seen!" Diana whispered sensuously.

Lynda chuckled. "John Wayne? What on earth do you find so great about him? The man is a terrible actor!"

"No he's not!" Diana exclaimed. "He just hasn't really been given a chance. Besides...I'm not obsessed with his acting ability. I'm obsessed with his piercing eyes, his sexy, gravelly voice and his muscled body...especially his ass! Have you ever noticed his ass? I've imagined doing all sorts of unspeakable things with him...especially while I pleasure myself!"

Lynda gasped. "Oh, my God! Did you just say what I think you said?"

When Diana chuckled and nodded her head, Lynda continued, "I was a virgin when I met my husband at twenty-two. I was as hot for him as he was for me, but I wasn't about to let him fuck me until we married! We've been married for two years now and we fight about almost everything. But the fights almost always end with us going at each other like animals! We both get turned on by how sexy we look when we're angry!"

"Have you guys ever tried any other erotic acts?"

Lynda frowned in confusion.

"Have you sucked his dick or let him eat your pussy? Or have you let him fuck your ass?" Diana asked quietly.

"What?" Lynda gasped again. "Well...I have let him eat my pussy before...but he's not very good at it so I don't let him do it very often. And I'd never let him fuck my ass! Although..." Lynda paused as she blushed and giggled girlishly. "I am fascinated with my husband's...you know...dick. He's sort of long and slender, like a broom handle almost. I've often wondered how it would feel...to suck him," she whispered.

Diana giggled and said quietly, "Well then...you might want to hear about this technique I read in a book one time. Some women can take a man's dick all the way into their mouth and down their throat!" Diana paused when Lynda gasped again.

"You want me to tell you how it's done?" Diana chuckled when Lynda looked embarrassed but nodded her head. So she had explained how to practice the technique. She ended by saying, "I don't think I'll ever be able to do a man's dick justice because I have a horrible gag reflex... unfortunately!"

The two of them had parted that first night after exchanging phone numbers; they wanted to keep in touch. Diana wanted to live vicariously through Lynda's sex life and Lynda wanted to find out what else Diana could teach her.

It had turned out to be a great collaboration. Lynda told Diana a few months later that her husband had worshipped her as a sex goddess when she'd sucked him and was able to take his entire shaft! But, unfortunately, he still sucked at eating her pussy!

One year later, Diana lost her virginity to that bastard, Robert Clark. She still shuddered when she recalled his exact words as he'd left her in that motel room. "Thanks, honey, that was great! You had a real nice, tight little virgin pussy! But I don't think it's going to work out between us. It's best if we break it off now. Don't cry, honey. You'll understand later."

Yeah, I understood, all right. I understood what a fool I was...

Lynda was the one to whom Diana had turned in her despair. Lynda had learned then how insecure Diana was because of her painful childhood and adolescence. She also realized that Diana's feelings of rejection had been multiplied tenfold. She had tried to reassure Diana.

This was just bad luck...the wrong man found you and took advantage of you! Some day, the right man will come along and realize how wonderful you are!

But Diana had heard that before and she just didn't believe it then...

She gave up looking for love. She stopped dating and only looked for a man a few times a year to try to satisfy her need to be fucked when she couldn't satisfy herself enough. Lynda had tried to make her realize how dangerous that was.

Diana only chose men who didn't look that physically powerful and were reasonably attractive. If the man couldn't completely overpower her, she figured she would be in no danger. She'd also carried her .38 revolver in her purse...just in case.

She said the exact same thing to each man she approached. "I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. I'm single and I'm not interested in getting married, but I am a very desperate woman who needs to be fucked badly. If you're not married and you find me attractive and would consider helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it—if you can also agree to my terms."

It would be a one-time thing and no names would be exchanged. They couldn't kiss her. They couldn't see her naked, but they could touch her if they wanted. She didn't want to see them naked, but she would stroke their dick if they wanted her to. And they had to use a condom.

No man ever turned her down and no repercussions had ever arisen. Most of the encounters had taken place in a deserted area not far from the bar they'd left; a dead-end street or alleyway or in the back seat of a car. None of the encounters lasted more than about ten minutes—and she had faked an orgasm every time. She hadn't wanted to hurt their feelings. So she'd moaned and groaned and acted like it was the best fuck she'd ever had.

She'd politely refused when they'd begged her for a second round. Diana had honed her acting skills on those men.

"I can't. I might fall in love with you. And I've sworn I would never love a man again. A man I once loved hurt me very cruelly. He took my virginity and then dumped me immediately! That was all he'd wanted from me! Sex is all any man has ever wanted from me..." Tears had welled in her eyes. She hadn't acted when she said that part.

It was true...

The men always felt sorry for her. They'd told her that if she ever changed her mind and would give them a chance, they hoped she'd come looking for them again. She thanked them for their kindness—and for helping her with her "problem."

Then she'd always gone home and cried while she scrubbed herself in the shower. She tried to wash away the feeling that she was "dirty." God was punishing her for that sinful behavior. She could never get pleasure from those encounters. She kept telling herself after each one that she'd never do it again.

But, after months of only pleasuring herself, her flesh would throb with the need to feel a man inside her again. Then she'd go out and hunt for another man—and the cycle would start all over again. Diana couldn't help herself—she was like an addict who needed a "fix!"

And just like an addict, the wrong "fix" didn't help her at all and she would feel guilty about "falling off the wagon." Then she would turn around and go back to her bad habit again. Diana and Lynda had joked over the years that Diana needed to start a support group like AA for women like her that were addicted to sex!

Diana had joked once that Lynda shouldn't tease her. If Lynda were suddenly cut off from sex, it would make her just as crazy!

It was like Diana had foreshadowed the event. Two months after she said that, Lynda's husband came home one day, packed his bags and told her he was leaving her. He said he'd found a way to make more money...a stupid little bitch with a rich father!

Lynda had married her ex-husband because they'd had an undeniable sexual chemistry between them. She had been sure that love would also grow between them through the years. Love did grow...for her, but not for him.

It had been Diana's turn to console her friend and help her pick up the pieces of her shattered heart. By that time, Diana was working at the job she had now and was making a better salary. She loaned Lynda some money in those first few months, until Lynda could rearrange her life to make ends meet on just her small income as a secretary. Lynda was 29 years old and she'd had to start all over again.

Lynda had stayed with Diana for a few weeks until she found an apartment of her own when she had to sell her house. The little bit of money she made on the sale had been just barely enough to pay off the mortgage, catch her up on her bills and repay Diana the money she'd loaned her. Lynda had been so grateful to Diana for everything and they'd been like sisters ever since.

Diana's thoughts drifted to Barbara and Dawn and how they all became such close friends...

Diana and Lynda met Barbara Adams at a nightclub one evening while she was waiting for her husband to join her. It was just after Diana had come out of the shell she'd kept herself in after the Robert Clark incident. Barbara and her husband had just moved to L.A. Her husband was a police detective in Phoenix who'd applied for and gotten a position with the L.A.P.D.

Barbara and Diana were both 24 at the time. Barbara, like Lynda, had been married for four years and was madly in love with her older, but very sexy husband. A year later, he was killed in the line of duty at the age of 38. Barbara was a widow at 25. She leaned heavily on Lynda and Diana for support. They knew how much she and her husband loved each other and how torrid their sex life was. And they were the only friends she'd made in L.A.

Barbara eventually had to get a part-time job. Her husband's widow's pension wasn't enough to pay her living expenses. She found a job at a very prestigious fashion boutique on Rodeo Drive that paid on commission. She was very good at her job. Men couldn't resist her exotic beauty and sexy voice, and women trusted her judgment because she had excellent taste in ladies' fashions. She helped Diana and Lynda get fashionable dresses at good prices when they went on sale and by using her employee discount.

Diana, Lynda and Barbara were becoming great friends a little over a year later when they met the very perky Dawn at another nightclub. She had thrown a drink in some guy's face for making a very forward pass at her. They invited Dawn to join them, telling her there was safety in numbers. She had seemed relieved when she sat down with them. Dawn was the youngest of their group at 24 years old.

Dawn Williams, like Diana, had never been married. She'd had a couple serious boyfriends that she considered marrying back home in Kansas. But she had been terrified when she broke up with her last boyfriend. He hadn't taken it well. That was why she'd fled to L.A. She'd been living there less than a year and she hadn't dated much since she'd arrived. Most big city men scared her with their aggressiveness. Memories of her last boyfriend made her leery of aggressive men.

Diana chuckled as she recalled how Dawn had told them of her fascination with a particular type of men.

"I've noticed that Hispanic men seem much more gentlemanly. I'm developing a weakness for their smoldering, dark good looks and their sexy accents."

They had all laughed when she whispered, "I'm afraid I'm going to go crazy soon! I've been having some very hot dreams of having sex with Hispanic men who talk very dirty to me in Spanish! I'm waking up from these dreams as I climax! And it's not helping that I'm taking a Spanish course at a community college because of my job. I work at the office of Social Welfare helping legal immigrants find jobs!"