Haunted by the Past Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was no longer crying and her lips curved into a soft smile...but the smile didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes had lost their sparkle. He could still see when they deepened with love and when the flames of her desire for him were roaring...but her spark was gone.Ever since that bastard raped her...

She keeps blaming herself for her past mistakes... She's convinced herself that she deserved to be raped! She's probably also convinced herself that she deserved what that bastard Robert Clark did to her as well...

She'd told him that if she hadn't been such a loose woman, she wouldn't be in this mess... His sadness ebbed as his anger returned. He breathed heavier and clenched his jaw as he sat up to finish removing his clothing.

No wonder you keep feeling like you don't deserve me...

If she felt she didn't deserve his love, then maybe she would respond to his anger and obsession! She needed his obsession in order to feel loved...

After everything she's been through, it's probably the only way I'm going to get through to her... I hated treating Sue like a whore when I found out she'd cheated on me...

But she had responded to it, albeit with lust instead of love. But he'd realized over the years that she had never really loved him at all. Diana was completely the opposite...she loved him beyond reason but felt that she didn't deserve his love because he was so honorable.

She needs to see my obsessive possession of her...it'll bring out a rawness of my character that she needs to see...

He would have to let go of his instinct to treat her gently and tenderly right now because it wasn't what she needed.You will have to fight your instincts in order to prove to your wife that she deserves your love...

It was his only choice... it was their only chance...

Diana watched her husband's face as he sat on the edge of the bed removing his clothing. There was a fire burning in his eyes when he glanced at her. He was angry...but there were also sparks of passion.

He kicked his pants and shorts the rest of the way down his legs, removed his socks and was unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. As soon as it was open he stood up and angrily shrugged out of it and tossed it aside.

Charles leaned down and roughly grasped her upper arms and pulled her up to kneel on the side of the bed in front of him. He reached around behind her and carefully, but forcefully, lowered the zipper of her dress. He grabbed the shoulder straps and pulled the dress away from her body until it fell down around her knees on the bed. He waited as she crawled the rest of the way out of it and then he tossed it aside with his shirt.

Charles let his mind flood with all the images of John Wayne making love to his wife that he normally kept at bay.

Diana staring up at the big man with love and desire in her eyes while he thrust his big cock slowly and deeply into her...

Diana clinging to Wayne's shoulders and neck, her back arching in pleasure as he brings her to orgasm... moaning loudly how much she loves him...

The Duke fucking his wife forcefully, demanding that she love only him...Diana staring at the big man desperately as she swears that she'll never love another man the way she loves him...

Charles growled in anger and lust. He pushed her sideways onto the bed, her head landing on the pillows. He reached over and grabbed her ankles and threw her shoes off her feet.

Then he crawled between her legs and put his hands under her ass. He lifted her slightly and put her tender pink flesh right in front of his face.

He stared up into her eyes as he growled angrily at her. "I'm going to torture your little pussy until you forget every other bastard who's ever fucked you! Until you scream my name and beg me to fuck you because you can no longer be satisfied until you feel my dick inside your body! And when I wear your pussy out until you can no longer stand it, then I'm going to fuck your sweet ass until you can no longer remember your own name! But, you'd better remember mine! I want to hear you scream my name every time I make you come! If you don't, I'll subject you to the worst torture you could ever imagine..."

Charles hesitated as he tried to think of the worst thing he could do to anger Diana and make her realize that he could do something way worse than any of her so-called mistakes...

"I'll go find those two attractive women who propositioned the guys and me earlier—I'll bring them up here and make you watch as I fuck them!"

He sneered lustfully as he saw sparks of anger fly from her eyes.I could never do that, but if I can at least make you believe that I would...

"You bastard! You wouldn't dare..." Diana snarled quietly.

"Just don't test me...remember what I said! You scream my name...or I'll make you watch as those other women do!"

Diana started to say something else. He silenced her words by raking his tongue firmly up the middle of her dripping flesh. He smiled to himself. Whatever she'd been about to say came out as a loud groan instead.

Hmm...and you're a good deal wetter than when I first lifted your puss in front of my face...

Charles dove into her flesh with his mouth. He tortured the top of her nether lips with his mustache and tongue. He alternately rubbed his bushy upper lip over her sensitive clit and occasionally pursed his lips to kiss and suck on it. Then he stroked it with his tongue until she screamed his name the first time.

He lifted her hips higher and kissed the core of her sweetness, thrusting his tongue into her as deeply as he could over and over. She grabbed his head and thrust her hips against his invading mouth, moaning desperately. She screamed his name again.

He smiled to himself again.At least you took my warning to heart...

He continued to alternately lap at her sensitive clit and invade her sweet pussy with his tongue. She screamed his name three more times. He grunted in satisfaction when she groaned desperately, "Fuck me, Charles! Oh, please...fuck me now!"

He backed away from her throbbing flesh just far enough to growl heatedly, "That's not good enough! You can beg better than that! How badly do you need me, Diana? Make me believe that you've never needed any other man the way that you need me right this moment! I'll not satisfy your throbbing pussy with my dick until you make me believe it!"

Diana whimpered.How do I convince you that I'm throbbing with the worst need for a man's cock that I've ever felt in my life?!!! But you've tortured me and pissed me off so badly that I can't think straight...

Her anger surged. He was just barely tickling her flesh with his mustache. And his hot breath was tantalizing her as he tortured her with just the tip of his tongue...

She growled in anger. She threw her arms onto the bed and bucked her hips out of his hands. She rolled onto her side and then up onto her hands and knees to get away from him. But he was too fast for her. He sprang up onto his knees, grabbed her around her waist and hauled her back against him. He pinned her back against the front of his body, his hard cock wedged between her thighs.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Charles roared next to her ear. Then he growled menacingly, "I'm not through with your little pussy yet!"

"NOWHERE WITH YOU! FUCK YOU, CHARLES RICHARDS!" Diana screamed the same words she'd yelled at him in his car outside the pub the night they'd met. He had tortured her with deep, erotic kisses and pinched her nipples just trying to make her tell him her name! And then he had told her he was going to take her home because he wasn't going to fuck her until she was his wife...

She was even angrier and more frustrated now than she had been then. "If you want my pussy so badly, then take it! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!"

You're coming back to me...

Charles stifled the smile that came to his face. He gripped her upper arms and pushed her away from him just far enough to force her to turn around and face him. He clenched his jaw to look stern. His eyes glittered with anger and passion.

Anger, lust and desire were warring in her eyes. There was no denying the need for him that he saw. But she was so angered at the moment that she wasn't about to beg.

Good...at least I know you're still a fighter... Charles sneered sexily, "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you? But I told you...you're going to have to beg me!"

He dragged his right hand down her left arm to her hand. He pulled it to his crotch and forced her to wrap her hand around his throbbing shaft. Then he said teasingly in his deep, sexy voice, "How much longer do you want to torture yourself, Diana? You know you want my hard cock in your throbbing pussy! Why won't you just do what I told you, and beg me? Then I'll give you what you need!"

He saw the angry sparks in her eyes again. Her lust and desire had nearly won out when she wrapped her hand around his throbbing dick.

Oh, God...I can't let you see how badly I need you! So, let's see how far I can push you...

"Or would you rather watch as I give my cock to a woman who would appreciate it more than you?!! What's the matter, Diana? Is my dick not good enough for you to beg for any more? Would you rather go back to John Wayne's huge, thick cock? Well, guess what, my darling wife? He's too honorable and smart—like me—than to leave his wife to take up with a woman who'd already rejected him any way!"

Her eyes narrowed and glittered with more anger than he'd ever seen in them before. He wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Diana grasped his hard shaft tightly in her left hand. She angrily shrugged her right arm out of his grip. Then she threw her right shoulder back and swung around with the right side of her body, landing a punch in the middle of his gut with her right fist.

She let go of his cock with her left hand and growled, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

The blow caused him to bend forward slightly. A breath of air whooshed out of his diaphragm. Charles straightened up to look at her in shock and anger.

She continued loudly and recklessly. "How dare you throw him in my face? What have I ever done or said that makes you think I would try to leave you for him? I've already told you that you satisfied me on our honeymoon more than he did! So what if his dick is thicker than yours? You can easily give me orgasms by stimulating my pussy in places that he had to struggle to reach! But at least he cared enough to try! You don't even have to try...sometimes it seems you do it just because you can!"

Diana brought her right hand up to point her index finger in his face. She shook it at him as she made a threat of her own. "And, let me tell you something else, Charles Richards! If you ever threaten to make me watch you fuck another woman again, so help me, I'll...I'll..."

She hesitated when she reached down to grab, what she was sure would be by that time, his limp shaft...only to find his dick still as hard as steel! She was going to threaten that she would cut his cock off!But what an awful waste that would be...

A look of desire immediately replaced the anger on her face when she gripped his still hard and throbbing shaft. Charles grinned smugly.I can't believe you had the audacity to punch me! But I angered you enough to make you, literally, fighting mad! You're starting to remember that you're a woman fully deserving of my love...

The sparkle was back in her eyes.

Charles pried her hand from around his shaft and knocked her sideways onto the bed again. He rolled her onto her back. He climbed over top of her and insinuated himself between her legs. He placed the tip of his aching cock at her slick flesh. He grasped the sides of her face and stared into her sparkling, limpid eyes that reflected the depths of her love and desire for him. His eyes burned with his deep love and desire as well. He pleaded with her to end the torture he'd been inflicting on her...on both of them...

His voice shook with tortured need. "Beg me, Diana! Tell me how badly you want me! Make me believe that you've never wanted another man the way that you want me! Let me satisfy your throbbing flesh with mine...PLEASE!!!" he begged with a low groan as he captured her mouth for a quick, deep kiss.

Their tongues stroked together desperately. They both moaned deeply. Their breaths quickened. The tip of his cock rubbed torturously on her dripping folds...

Who is supposed to begging whom here...

Then she said the words that made him lose his last vestige of control...

"You own me, Charles...body...heart...and soul. I'm yours to control...do with me as you will..."

They groaned loudly as he plunged his aching shaft inside her throbbing flesh. He thrust into her, gradually getting deeper, harder and faster as her words stirred him.

She clung to him for dear life. "I'll always beg for your cock! My want and need for you is ever constant. Sometimes I can't concentrate for thinking of you...wanting you...needing you! I throb for you every time you touch me! And this wondrous connection of our bodies relieves that throbbing only temporarily...but it strengthens your ownership of my heart and soul!"

I see your deep love and your raw need for me in your blazing eyes...

Her womanly sensuality sent an answering thrill of hot need through her body. She begged him throatily, "Oh, God, Charles! Fuck me harder... make me scream your name again! And know this...no other man could ever make me scream his name as I come! Then I want you to growl my name forcefully as you come inside me when you feel me throbbing on your cock. And then swear to me that no other woman could ever make you feel more like a man than I do!"

Charles growled deep in his throat.You're inside my head again...for the first time since that bastard ripped you away from me...

She knew that this possessive need for her that he had unleashed brought out his basest male instincts. And she was responding with her own feminine need to feel that only she could arouse his pure male lust.

You know this scene we've been playing out together started out having nothing to do with sex...

It had been all about him making her remember what they meant to each other and that they belonged together. And now that she was back...it suddenly became all about sex. They hadn't fucked like animals since before she was attacked. He'd been too afraid of scaring her and she'd have felt it was just more proof that she deserved to be raped...

It was simply their bodies' innate sexual responses to their deep desire for one another...

He backed away from her up on his knees and growled a command for her to turn over. The flames in his eyes roared hotter when the flames in hers did the same as she eagerly turned over and thrust her body back toward him. He moved up behind her and buried his throbbing cock into her again with a powerful thrust, both of them growling loudly.

He fucked her forcefully as they grunted and growled like animals. Diana's back arched and she threw her head back to scream his name loudly as her body convulsed on his flesh. Charles reached forward and grabbed a handful of her golden mane. He tugged just hard enough to get her to lift her upper body. He wrapped his arms around her torso and straightened her up against him, lifting her high enough to keep his cock inside her. He supported her by grasping her breasts. She held onto him by grasping his hips and thighs.

He bucked his throbbing shaft up into her several times until he exploded. He growled loudly, "I'M YOUR MAN, DIANA! NO OTHER WOMAN COULD EVER MAKE ME FEEL THIS POSSESSIVE...NO OTHER MAN WILL EVER TAKE YOU FROM ME AGAIN! YOU BELONG TO ME! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF...I OWN YOU! AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!!!

"Ohhhhhhhhh...my pretty lady..." Charles moaned softly as his explosive orgasm ended.

He lowered her slowly as his cock slipped out of her. They were on their knees, their legs were quivering from the aftermath of their powerful releases. He had his arms wrapped around her body. Her back and shoulders were pressed against his heaving chest, her arms and hands still grasping at his hips and thighs as her chest also heaved.

Diana twisted her head sideways and up to look at him. His eyes still burned at her. He hadn't said what she most needed to hear. But when she looked at him, she didn't need to hear the words...

I can see it in your eyes...

Charles had been about to say, "I love you." She looked straight into his eyes. Hers deepened with the most intense look of love and desire that he'd ever seen.

Even beyond what I saw in my dreams all those years ago...

He didn't need to say a word...and neither did she.

She turned around in front of him. They entangled in a passionate embrace, kissing each other with all the hunger they'd been holding back ever since her attack. They collapsed onto the bed and spent most of the rest of the night making love.

Without saying another word...

12