Haunted House Collection

Story Info
A series of erotic short stories to terrify and tantalise.
4.2k words
4.56
20k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trapped Man:

When you walk through the Erotic Halloween Haunted House you'll see him, though you'll have heard all of his begging and moaning even from the entrance. It certainly looks erotic, seeing him being teased to the edge constantly while pleading with all of his heart for someone to let him come. It feels as if he's calling out to every single person walking through. You'll think to yourself about how good the acting is, you'll perhaps wonder if they keep him in that state for the duration of the night or let him rest now and again. You might even wonder if or when they let him come at the end of the night, but once you move along, the thought will pass and the rest of the venue will gain your attention.

If only you knew though, that this was not an act, that there was no relief in sight for this tormented man. Nobody recalls quite how long this display has been one of the focal attractions of the venue, whether it was years or decades. Yet every year it is the same, seeing his anguish at being stroked and teased relentlessly to the brink yet never allowed to come. Those hands caressing every inch of his shaft, massaging those balls so tight with the anticipation of orgasmic release. For you it is merely a sight to behold for a few hours of a single night. For him, it is a torture endured endlessly. Those deep groans and cries for mercy have all been pent up for these brief moments in the year, hoping that somebody may have the power to release him from this hell of denial. Trapped on the cusp indefinitely. Never aging, never needing anything other than the heavenly climax that has been withheld for years without a minute of respite. Maybe if you knew, you'd help. Or maybe you'd still walk on by, in fear that if you tried to end his suffering, you'd take his place and suffer the same fate.

Jessica:

Jessica and her friends had ventured to the PleasureTorture Haunted House having heard so much about it, how exciting and surreal the experience was. Apart from the praise, they had received little other information about what actually happened within, with each personal encounter being very unforthcoming with details, except merely stating that everyone has an entirely different experience. Once they all finally arrived and signed the waivers, it was time to begin. The strangest question within the paperwork was being asked what their deepest fantasies were, though they had already expected this to be unlike anything before.

The first portion of the haunted house was similar to most others, though with a lot more physical contact and a lot more intense scares. Their hearts were pumping from all of the extremely realistic and shocking jump scares lurking around the many corners and hiding places. Occasionally the girls found themselves being touched a little more intimately than they had expected, though the next abrupt scare left them forgetting about it fast. All they had known beforehand was that there would be a distinctly erotic element to the maze of horrors, yet aside from the occasional lingering touch from hands embedded within the walls and from the performers, they found themselves being scared a lot more frequently than expected.

It was when one of the girls found herself picked off and dragged silently from the others that things changed. While the others left behind would soon call out Jessica's name to no avail and huddle together closer, they also would soon find themselves taken one by one. Jessica was the first to feel the real delight of the haunted house. She had given just a little insight on the waiver forms about how she'd always wanted to be manhandled by a couple of strangers; now she'd experience exactly what she had fantasised about. The figures held her down and tormented her as silently as they'd captured her. Completely overpowered by the two figures, she was helpless against those penetrative fingers, exploring her so deeply without letting her rest. It took no time at all for her body to catch up with the desires of her mind as within minutes Jessica came harder than she ever had in her life, as if they'd tapped into her most primal desire. Held down so tightly however, there was nothing she could do to stop them from giving her what she had always craved time and time again. She could play along and scream for them to stop, but they knew exactly what she inwardly yearned for.

Jessica was the first to experience what the Haunted House held within, yet the others would also succumb very soon...

Olivia:

As Olivia ventured deeper into the haunted house, she noticed that it seemed to start brimming with plant-life, gorgeous flowers that seemed to breathe a new lease of life into what had been such a dark, claustrophobic setting. It was only when she entered a large, garden-like open space that she realised that she had unknowingly been separated from her friends. Before she had time to call back out to them, a group dressed as zombies sprang forth from the surrounding foliage and apprehended her. She had no time to react or even cry out for help as she was stripped naked and thrust onto a table at the centre of the thriving garden. The moment she was held down on it, she realised that the garden itself wasn't simply a prop, it was pulsating with life; the greenery seemed to undulate as if breathing in and out. The movement above, with the rhythmic churning of branches and petals, almost hypnotised the naked girl for a moment, though the realisation that the hands were no longer what kept her held down brought her back to reality.

Olivia had not even noticed that the figures around her had disappeared, instead it was the vines themselves which closed in around her, making her feel trapped, while vines coiled around her body to keep her held in place.

Somehow she didn't feel anxious or afraid, merely relaxed and, to her surprise, astonishingly aroused. While she had merely disclosed 'other' as her fantasy scenario on the waiver form, she had never pictured this as what they'd have in store for her. It wouldn't be until much later that she'd realise that the plants themselves had taken away all sense of fear and trepidation, filling the air with an extremely potent aphrodisiac. Simply, she was at the mercy of the living plant-life's wicked intentions the moment she entered.

The plants met no resistance as they probed and teased her, relishing at the arousal that was so evident. Even the slightest touch which fluttered along her chest and between her inner thighs caused her to moan in joy, though the moment the petals crept across towards her own flower, her fate was sealed. The substance that caused the flowers to flourish was what started to trail from her the more aroused she grew. The aphrodisiac she was constantly breathing in caused for her to be extremely wet even before the manipulations of her body, yet the delicate touches caused her sweet nectar to gush forth rapidly. The vines felt so soft, unlike any plant life she could imagine, though the flowers themselves are what devastated her body. The petals felt like the softest, most luxurious silk. Every time they brushed across her breasts and along her mound, it was as if a thousand of the softest bristles covered in the slickest of oils caressed every fibre of skin; pure electric pleasure coursed along every morsel it touched. Once it wrapped around her stiffened nipples, she screamed out in pleasure. The feeling of that alone nearly sent her over the edge. Though with how good it felt already, she salivated at the thought of how it was going to feel when it focused on her clitoris. It seemed to sense this and opted to merely tease that little jewel. It crept and slithered those tormenting petals around her sex, exposing that erect little button and circling all around it without touching directly. It kept her on this knife edge of perfect pleasure while she rocked her hips in unbearable need.

Once she began begging, wondering whether it could understand her, it brushed occasionally along her clit directly, causing her to jolt as if zapped by a current. An electric shock of pure pleasure that made her feel as if she'd die if it dared suffocate her with such a sensation for any longer than the millisecond it gave her. On and on this torment continued as her sex dripped, letting the flowers slip along her entrance, daring to push inside and explore, but always just teasing and stopping. She still could not fathom whether it could understand her, as she kept screaming out and begging for more to no response or change. Little did she know that the flowers wanted to keep their most desired source dripping constantly from her, and the way to make that last, from years and years of experience, was to keep its prey from coming for as long as possible. Olivia's tears and pleas for mercy would go unheeded as her clitoris pulsed and her entrance convulsed in torturous need.

It would take hours before the girl would experience her first orgasm, once she stopped pulling against the vines and screaming for release. She'd be shocked by the petals suddenly cradling her tender clitoris, causing her to squeal in what felt to be an unending fit of ecstasy. The substance she breathed in, which kept her aroused beyond comprehension, would also prevent her from passing out, keeping her trapped in this agonising hell of an orgasm which would not yield. Her body writhed and strained in all manner of ways to escape the pleasure, yet nothing would protect her or cease the flower holding her clitoris hostage. As it sank around that stiff bud like a predator sinking it's teeth into it's meal, the tiny cilia within the flower would wreak havoc upon it. Each minuscule cilium brushed and vibrated against her clitoris as if each were designed to torture every little nerve ending within that sensitivity. Once her body finally came down, she would wonder how she was still alive, feeling as if she had been unable to breath since the moment she'd come.

"Oh God! Please, not again, " she would sob once the flowers began to explore her depths, starting the whole process all over again.

It would only stop, however, once the flowers could not feed any longer on their desired substance. This poor, gorgeous figure of sexuality would be tortured this way for the whole night, while all the other friends searched fruitlessly, ready to face what lay ahead for them. Perhaps they'd have turned back if they could hear her screams.

Stephanie:

Toys Multiple-Orgasms Bondage. Stephanie couldn't decide what fantasy turned her on the most, the waiver form showing clearly that she had many desires on her mind. The Haunted House did not want to deny her any satisfaction.

When Stephanie and the remaining companions entered a room full of smoke, they all started to become drowsy.

"We need to get out of here," yelled one of her friends.

As they all began to sprint through the room, a case of the blind following the blind as they aimlessly pressed onward, Stephanie became sluggish and fell behind, succumbing the most to the effects of the smoke which seemed to possess the quality of sleeping gas. Once the rest of the group exited the room, only just about making it out before giving in to unconsciousness, they realised Stephanie was gone. They did not dare venture back, leaving the sleeping girl to whatever fate the haunted house had in store for her.

She woke up alone in a small room, surrounded by toys that made her shiver at the thought of how they'd be used on her. Only the screams of ecstasy and erotic torture could be heard in the other rooms, making her anticipate what was to come even more, not knowing what to expect but imagining that she was in for hours of constant pleasure. Finally the tormentor came, sealing her fate in the room of orgasmic hell. Her deepest fantasy of being restrained and forced to orgasm until she was begging for it to stop, and beyond, were finally being lived out. Her pussy juices continued to drip along the plastic sheeting while she squirmed and screamed; wordlessly he kept making her orgasm without remorse, without rest.

He did not say a word to her, no matter how much she begged for him to give her a moment of rest. Even when it became too much to handle, when her clitoris agonisingly throbbed from over-stimulation as the vibrators nestled against it, she hoped she would be given no mercy. Nobody had ever even tried to push her this far, always stopping when she said she couldn't come any more, even though she truly wanted her partners to try and force her to orgasm even more. Her silent captor seemed to know of the erotic cruelty she secretly yearned for.

Now and again, the tormentor would give Stephanie a ruined orgasm, just to make her whimper and ask for more, to be allowed to feel the relief of a full orgasm. It was as if to torture her further, making her soon wish that she hadn't asked for more once she was forced to endure even more cruel convulsions of overbearing pleasure. The restraints made it so much more intense, to be so helplessly confined, to be so completely at another's mercy.

Once over-sensitivity started to take over, with the vibrators not able to draw as much out of her, the tormentor changed tact. Stephanie could not close her legs or move away as that tongue wreaked havoc with her swollen clitoris. Such soft, delicate, calculated movements intended to elicit every moan and squeal of rapture. After all of this, after being trapped in this whirlwind of ecstasy, Stephanie was certain that her dreams would feature this exact situation for many years to come... as would her nightmares.

David:

Laying him down on the table was easy once the zombie nurses whispered to him that he was soon to experience the delights he had written down on the haunted house waiver. The thought of having his cock teased without him being able to stop it aroused him greatly. Once they laid him face down, his cock slipping through a hole in the table, he sensed what was to come, particularly when they strapped the cuffs around his waist, wrists and ankles to hold him helplessly in place.

David still had no idea where his friends were even after spending the last ten minutes searching for them through the maze of pitch black corridors. He had welcomed the clutches of the performers once they found him, particularly once they started to strip him, though they never told him where the others were no matter how much he quizzed them. Just as he felt something touch his exposed manhood, speakers began to play the moans and screams of the friends who had vanished. Those sounds alone aided the slight touches in stiffening his sensitive length.

It was a dream come true as what were unmistakably tongues teased and toyed with his shaft. With every inch of it exposed for them, the ladies were able to explore it to their desires, wanting him soon overcome. Once he was fully erect and throbbing, they began to takes turns sucking on the tip lightly while the other trailed her tongue along the underside. All he could do was try to thrust downwards, tensing every muscle in a bid to have them engage him more; instead they merely smirked to one another, knowing that he'd soon be begging, just like those before.

Amongst the moans of pleasure, he could hear one of his companions begging desperately to be allowed to come. He could not fathom what must have been going on, but her pleas were more desperate than anything he'd ever heard in his life. It turned him on unbearably, which in turn eased the work for the ladies below in bringing him so desperately close. Though their attention upon his member never was quite enough to set him right where he needed to be. Somehow they knew just when to suck on that engorged tip and just when to stop.

Every twitch was a sign of just how far to take him, every little dance of frustration a little glimpse of how much to push him. Being unable to see them or interact with them in any way made it more torturous than David could have comprehended. There was no way to bargain or plea with them, he was merely their object: they were like cats toying with their prey. Every minuscule lick to his shaft caused his length to tense as if it were fit to explode.

Once his cock began to continuously drip with precum, he begged them to let him climax, much in the same way the girl's pleas pierced through the speakers before her screams returned. Only when he couldn't last would they let him come, once even the gentle flickers of their tongues would send him gushing forth. Though even then, while he came from such light stimulation, they'd keep that motion continuing, those delicate, teasing licks. How he'd wish they'd give him just a little more.

Carly:

Carly had been so turned on by hearing the stories of "the trapped man" and how people were able to walk by and watch this man being tormented relentlessly. She had pictured him, being restrained and stroked to the edge of orgasm repeatedly, while she wrote down 'voyeurism' on the waiver form under what she fantasised about most.

Having been separated from her group, she was relieved to be approached by one of the performers. Carly felt a surge of arousal course through her as the woman wordlessly attached restraints to her wrists and ankles. When she soon felt hands jut out from the wall behind her and begin caressing her, she realised that this was just how the story she had heard played out; the thought of taking his place, to be teased to the brink of climax while others simply walked by and watched, set her body alight. The woman stayed and aided the hands in fondling her, the touches becoming more and more intimate. As she became more aroused, Carly noticed that a lot more people were walking by than she had seen previously in the Haunted House. At first she looked out to see if any of her friends were among these people, then she assumed that these extra people may all be part of the scenario, designed to indulge her voyeuristic fantasies even more. Even if her friends had appeared however, by the time the hands started to masturbate her, she wouldn't have even noticed. The culmination of being so openly on display and at the mercy of these dedicated touches were enough to quickly bring Carly to the brink of orgasm: just as quickly however it was snatched away.

Being too impatient to frustrate herself during masturbation, Carly had never teased herself much during her private moments. Being brought to the edge like this was such a new sensation and it took its toll immediately. After merely the first time those fingers all pulled away, she begged them to finish her off. She wanted to come in front of all the people walking by, yet when the hands continued this sequence a couple more times, denying her the release she craved, she understood that the story she had heard of "the trapped man" was something which they wanted her to fully experience. She was too focused on her need to orgasm to ponder how they could have possibly known that she had heard of the story before.

The woman overseeing her torment did not utter a word in response to her pleas for them to stop and just let her come. Those cruel fingers simply worked her slick, sensitive pussy to a frenzy time and time again. Somehow the hands knew just how to touch her, working her body in exactly the same way she would when playing with herself. Having always let herself come as soon as possible, being made to endure this constant stop start method of stimulation was too much to handle. After 20 minutes of having her orgasm withheld, she began screaming out for the passers-by to help her come. They ignored her pleas, many simply stopping for a while to watch her sweet suffering. Never had Carly ever thought that her own pleasure could be used to torment her in this way.

Once she would finally be given her moment of release, she'd have to endure the same wicked stimulation all over again from the start.

12