Haunted House of Incest

Story Info
Family vacation into the occult.
2.3k words
4.15
41.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65.

*

Sasha was so excited her parents had agreed to her idea for this year's family vacation. Sasha has always been fascinated by the occult, especially ghosts and haunted locations. And she had discovered hat just an hour away there was a house long believed to be haunted.

The story goes that a rich man built the house right before the depression happened but then lost most of his money and had to sell the property before he ever moved in. He supposedly sold it to a friend or business associate who moved in with his wife and their two young children.

The family lived in the house happily for almost 16 years until the wife came home to find her husband in bed with their daughter. When she found them together she reportedly shot and killed both her husband and daughter while still in the throws of lovemaking. The son came home to find his mother standing over the bodies laughing and cursing at them for what they made her do. She was found guilty of both murders and sent to an asylum where she spent the rest of her life. The son sold the house soon after his mother was sent away and no records of what happened to him are known.

After that the house went from owner to owner, no one ever living in the house for more than a few months before they moved. During the early 80s the house was abandoned when the owners said that it was haunted and didn't want others to risk living there. It sat unused and unwanted for years. Some of the locals in the area wanted to destroy the building but since it was still owned by the last family that lived in it they could not.

A few years ago the last owners' son decided that he could repair the house and open it as a haunted bed and breakfast and make some money off the old legend, though he never stayed the night there himself. He renovated most of the different rooms in the house into bedrooms and turned the living room into the lobby. The only three rooms that still have their original design are the kitchen and dining room which are still used for the visitors meals and the master bedroom where the murders accured which is furnished with period pieces and viewed as a museum piece.

Though it has only been open for less than a year and not as successfully as the owner hoped it has become a popular retreat for ghost buffs. And the few that have dared spend the night in the old house swear that at night you can hear a couple fucking in the master bedroom but before they complete the act they go silent. And the legend says that the father and daughter spend every night trying to reach the climax in death that they never had in life.

Well after reading that on a haunted locations chat room Sasha knew she had to stay there at least once. She had pestered her parents for months until they finally agreed to stay there. So this weekend Sasha, her older brother Max, and her parents would stay in the old place.

But on Wednesday her plans were crushed as the interview for Max's admission to his first choice college was moved to this weekend so they couldn't go. She fussed, whined, and complained all that day. Her parents finally decided that they could do both, her mom would take Max to his interview and her dad and her would go to the bed and breakfast.

So Friday morning the family split up and went their own ways. Max and his mom were dropped off at the airport and Sasha and her dad were on her way to her perfect weekend. As her dad drove the few hours she napped next to him. She had fallen asleep thinking of the story about the house and it filled her dreams.

First she was walking through an old house. She was fascinated by all the old furniture that filled the rooms. Every so often she would hear a feminine moan from another part of the house. Then she was upstairs looking into the master bedroom and on the bed was a middle aged man and a young girl about her age. They were fucking without abandon changing positions often and clearly in passionate love with each other.

She sat on the edge of the bed and watched the two lovers. She soon found herself feeling extremely turned on and started playing with herself. But before she or they got off a woman burst into the room and fired a gun at both lovers and as she pointed it at Sasha she jerked awake next to her dad.

"Honey are you ok?"

"Yes daddy?"

"Are you sure you were moaning in your sleep then woke up with a start. You sure you're feeling ok?"

"Yes daddy it was just a weird dream is all."

"Ok if you say so."

She sat there watching her dad drive until she fell back asleep. This time she was in her house walking to her room when her dad called her. "Sasha are you out there?"

"Yes daddy."

"Come in here baby." She walks to her parents' room where her dad is laying in his bed. They just looked at each other until her dad spoke, "well are you going to join me or not?" Then she was in the bed naked as her dad slowly fucked her. "Oh baby girl I love your pussy." Their lovemaking got more and more intense until she was near exploding.

"Oh daddy yes more, more."

"Oh Sasha I'm so close. Oh Sasha, Sasha, Sasha."

"Sasha wake up baby we're here."

"What? Daddy?" She opened her eyes to see her daddy over her just like in her dream.

"Sasha baby we're here. You know the bed and breakfast you so wanted to stay in. This is no place to sleep," he smiled at his joke.

"Funny daddy lets go." She forgot her dreams for a while as she walked around the property with her dad. She kept thinking what if it is haunted? Would she see a ghost? She really hoped so then she remembered the stories of the ghosts of the father and daughter were always said to be fucking when seen or heard, which reminded her of her dreams.

They grabbed their stuff from the car and went to the front desk. As her dad talked to the person behind the desk she looked at some pictures on the wall. One in particular caught her eye. It was the father and daughter that lived and died in the house. The strange part was even though she had never seen this photo or any other of the family she had seen the dad and daughter as they really looked in her dream.

As she felt a chill run up her spine she noticed that her dad seem to be arguing with the clerk. "Daddy what's wrong?"

"Well when you mom called and told them only two people were staying over the weekend they thought that meant we only needed one room and canceled the room you and max were going to stay in and booked it to another person and it's the only room with two bed in the whole place."

"Sir I'm sorry but we are booked solid this week so when we heard only two people were coming we thought you only needed one room I'm so sorry."

"Daddy its no problem we will make it work. So which room are we in staying in anyway?"

"Well lets see," he checked on the computer then got a confused look on his face, "Umm folks it seems we have no rooms at all. Please give me just a moment." He went in the office behind him and got on the phone. They couldn't tell what he said but when he came back he seemed like he had a solution. "Ok all though it's not meant to act as a normal quest room because of booking errors you will be staying in the master bedroom."

They brought their stuff to the room. As her dad unpacked she read the different cards around the room explaining the history of the house and the different families that have lived here. "Oooo daddy look everything in this room is reproductions of the items in the room at the time of the murders."

"Honey can I ask you something?"

"Always daddy."

"Why are you so into this death and murder stuff?"

She laughed a little, "Daddy I'm not into murder I think ghosts are interesting its just most hauntings revolve around murders or other horrible deaths."

"Ok but does this one not bother you?"

"No why would it daddy? It is cool we got lucky and the mess up got us the room with all the sightings."

"That's not what I meant. I meant about the ghost are supposedly the ghost of a father and daughter that were sleeping together."

"Oh well not really. I think its kind of sad really."

"Why?"

"Well they were in love its not like he was forcing his daughter she was an adult and they truly loved each other."

"But they were family."

"So the only thing that I think was wrong was what the mother did. Hate them, leave them, disown them fine but not kill them. Though I think she should have joined them."

"Are you serious so if your mom caught us in bed you'd want her to join in?"

"Daddy! How often do you think of fucking your little girl?"

"No umm that's wait no I was just umm..."

"Daddy I'm joking," she giggled and hugged him, though as she went to kiss him on the cheek she felt a chill and looked him in the eyes. They just stood there holding each other gazing into each other's eyes then they leaned in and kissed each other.

They were soon ripping each other's clothes off and falling into bed together. Though she knew it was her and her dad in bed together she couldn't seem to shake the feeling that it wasn't them in bed. They spent hours making love going from one position to another moving around the room from bed to floor to chair to the bed again. Late into the night as she rode her dad she looked at them in the mirror but that's not what she saw. In the mirror it wasn't her riding her dad it was the daughter and father from the photo and her dream.

She could feel her orgasm approaching and could tell her dad was close too but as it got closer and closer another feeling also got stronger, she felt worried and scared. She didn't know why until she remembered her dream this is where the lovers were killed right before climax. But nothing bad happened when she exploded onto her daddy's cock as he filled her with his cum.

But it wasn't just her orgasm she felt it was the daughter's too. It felt like she was cumming after years of being denied. Then the feeling was gone and she knew it was just she and her dad in the bed now. "Daddy?"

"I know baby I felt them too. I can't believe it, there really are ghosts and we were their hosts or something."

"I think they needed hosts to finally be free daddy. They moved on, I just know it as we came together they finally got to too."

"But what do we do now? I mean I'm in bed with my baby girl."

"Daddy I don't know what we do long term but as of right now I think we go again. That is if you want?"

"Oh baby I really do." And they spent the rest of the night making love cumming over and over until they fell asleep in each other's arms. They spent the whole weekend in that room tangled in each other.

When it was finally time to check out they pulled themselves apart and packed their stuff. They waited at the desk to turn in their key no one came for several minutes until an older woman walked up. "How may I help you? Checking in?"

"Umm no we are leaving."

"Oh I'm sorry to find you decided not to stay most do."

"No we spent the last two nights here."

"That's not possible we had no quest this weekend."

They looked at each other confused but didn't argue and went to their car. "What the fuck was that daddy?"

"I don't know but it sure was weird."

"I'm sorry folks that was my fault," a voice from the backseat said. They both looked back to see the man that had checked them in.

"What are you doing in our car and how did you get in? What just happened in there?"

"Well it's a long story but to sum it up I knew your love for each other could finally help my family."

"Wait what?" Sasha asked. "Wait I know you there were photos of you in there, but that's not possible. Is it?"

"Yes it is. I'm the son and brother of the two you helped and now that they are happy and have passed on I can too." They watched as he slowly faded away right there in front of them, but right as he faded completely they heard three voices, "Thank you for everything."

They looked at each other and smiled. "Daddy I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

And they started their drive home.