Haunted House Party: Seven Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer could hear the music now and tears streamed from her eyes as it filled her. It poured into her, flowing down her body until she thought she'd burst from the-

"Light!" Jennifer gasped, raising her head skyward as the chorus roared within her body.

And there was light.

It blossomed within her heart, brighter and brighter with each beat. Leah hissed, shading her eyes with her hand as she backed up from the painful glow emanating from her classmate. It forced needles into her brain, stabbing over and over until she thought she'd go mad from it. Her lips curled and the dried cracks widened as they began to swell.

"GAH!" Leah cried out, grabbing for the cross she wore. It was agony, the worst thing she'd felt in her entire life. Her hand closed on nothing and she looked down, still screaming, to see it melt into her chest, forming a cross-like silver mark that ended at her cleavage and stretched out to her collarbones. She panted as the pain began to recede.

The skin between the cracks of her pink lipstick grew dark. She hissed again and groaned and her tongue slipped out. Further. And further, growing thin as it lengthened and wavered before her face. Tasting the air as she gagged from the pure scent filling the room.

Twin bulges formed at the front of her tongue, fleshy nodules that stretched to the side until a split formed in the tip of her tongue. It widened and her forked tongue wavered once more before pulling back. Leah snarled in pain as inky coloring filled her swollen, pouting lips. Her gums ached and she tasted blood when her canines cracked. Dentin formed at the base of them, crowding her mouth as enamel flowed outward into deadly points.

So... fucking... bright, she thought to herself, squinting and blinking to try and rid herself of the purple afterimages of her classmate. Her pupils were shrunken, quivering as they narrowed. Tiny edges formed at the tops and bottoms, slicing into her irises as her round pupils turned to vertical slits. Red cracks formed around the new slit before spreading outward to consume the soft brown of her eyes.

Relief filled her when her eyes began to glow with their own light, a dark crimson. Although Jennifer still glowed with shifting pearlescent light, she seemed able to tolerate it now.

A multitude of voices poured from Jennifer's open mouth. Her eyes were open wide, staring above her as tears fell to course down her cheeks. She lowered herself slowly to her knees, hands to the neck of her black costume. The light shined through the fabric but holes began to appear, tiny shafts of light that burned away the cheap polyester to reveal unmarked skin beneath.

Leah groaned, pulling at her blouse when she spied a perfect, pink nipple in the holes of the other girl's costume. She could still taste the girl on her lips and her fangs grinded together as she tore at her shirt, gasping and moaning at the thought of wrapping her tongue around the soft pink nipple to feel it grow erect.

Holes appeared in her own shirt. Her plastic press-on nails cracked and fell away to reveal uneven fingernails beneath that bulged away from the tips of red claws pushing from the tips of her fingers.

The fire burned within her, thick and black. Sweat poured from her body, soaking into the back and front of her shirt while the rest evaporated from her forehead, steaming from the heat boiling her alive.

She ripped her shirt, drawing blood from her skin as she tried to cool herself from the infernal fire. With a loud groan, she tugged at the straps of her bra and then hissed in satisfaction when her breasts tasted the cool air.

The skin around the silver cross mark on her chest, already a delicate rose pink due to the wine and the shame of her kiss, now turned scarlet. The miniscule hairs that lined her body burned off, tiny flares that puffed into nothingness as her white skin turned pink. Smoke billowed from her open mouth and she raised her hands to her face, pulling and clawing at her cheeks before running her fingers through her curly brown hair.

Leah's palms brushed twin lumps at the sides of her forehead. She moaned and tore at the flesh surrounding them, writhing her hips as the nerves at the base of her nubile horns began to thrum. She felt herself grow wet and she widened her knees, shoving her ass down against the floor.

Her screech filled the room when the horns burst through the thin, red skin of her brow. Cum sizzled from her pussy and her lips pulled back into a frenzied snarl when the little orgasm washed over her.

"Has- has to- stop-" Leah groaned, pulling at the small horns. She looked up at her friend and her slitted eyes narrowed once more. The girl reached out, sensing salvation.

Demonic blood coursed through her. She clutched at her sides and bent, laying her forehead to the ground as she tried to remember her prayers. Her spine bulged against her back, the rounded curves flowing into short points. Muscles formed and then multiplied beneath her shoulder blades and the flesh above trembled and tightened to show hard lines.

Leah screamed, throwing her head back as sharp bones pierced the new muscles and skin until the tips of her twin talons lay exposed beneath her shoulders. She could feel something moving in her back around them, twisting and pulling as if it were alive.

"P- please, Jennifer," Leah groaned, reaching out once more. She was terrified. Of her changes. Of the images filling her mind. Of the pain. And how she was becoming aroused by it. By the sweet taste of it. She grinded her teeth at the feel of it, pain and pleasure mixing together until she thought she'd lose herself from the addiction of it. Teeth scraping and scratching and grinding as they all grew to needle-like points.

Her friend was entirely nude now and her skin was the perfect shade of marble, smooth and white and unmarred by freckles or scars. As if a master sculptor had just finished his masterpiece.

"I can hear Him," Jennifer said. Her eyes were a glacier blue now and larger than they should be. "Why did I ever doubt it?"

The girl prostrated herself, unconcerned by her nudity. Leah stared at her, envious. Covetous. Hungry for her touch. Wanting to defile her perfect body until she begged for-

"Noooo," Leah moaned, bowing her own head. Her bangs parted to show the lengthening horns as they curved outward.

Skin opened on Jennifer's back and thin bones slipped through the bloodless holes. Leah panted as she watched and then worked her shoulders as her own wings forced themselves out in fits and starts, the heavy black leather skin slapping wetly against the reddened skin. In contrast, Jennifer's porcelain bones slid free easily while translucent quills sprouted. Snow white vanes grew from the shafts and her feathers stirred the air.

"Why you?" Leah growled. She beat the ground and then clawed at it, tearing chunks from the carpet with her dense claws. Her wings shared her anger, spreading as they emerged. Red ichor dripped from them while they dried. "Why you?!"

Something stirred between her thighs and her slit eyes grew wide. She groaned, clawing at her neck as raw nerves slid between her smooth legs.

A bulge appeared in her pants and she pushed at it with the butt of her hand, groaning when it rubbed her skin and the floor beneath.

"Leah," came a mellifluous voice.

Jennifer stood before her, her wings folded against her back. Leah stared at her hairless mound and the gap between the girl's thighs. Voices screamed in her head, gibbering about wanting to taste her sweet cum. She moaned and squeezed the fleshy lump in her hand.

"N-n- no, stay away," Leah groaned, pushing herself up and back until she pressed against the wall. Her heavy wings bent against her and the talons cradled her ass by reflex.

Now standing, her calves flexed and bulged, straining her pants. The seams tore to reveal hardened muscle beneath and she stared down at herself in wonder. Thick veins stood out against the glossy red skin on her legs.

A single brown hair slid through the gap in her pant legs. She pulled it free, cutting her leg with a red claw in her haste. The base of her claws were mottled with black but she ignored them and then whined as more hairs replaced the first. They grew swiftly to cover her calf before spreading down, racing over her shins until-

Intense, sharp pain burst in her feet and she moaned in pleasure, squeezing the throbbing lump of flesh that dangled between her thighs.

The tops of her feet pressed against the laces of her shoes and she could feel her toes bunching together as the bones shortened. Her balance shifted when her heel suddenly dissolved and she raised herself up to the balls of her feet to compensate.

Jennifer knelt before her. The roots of the girl's hair were blonde and spreading, eating away at the black until none was left.

"Oh Lord," Jennifer prayed.

Leah hissed, pressing palms against her ears. She could feel the flesh moving there, the thin skin growing thick as the tips folded together and slid outward into rounded points. She stared down at her friend as the soles from her shoes burst apart to reveal the stumps of her toes. She could see her toenails - black now and merging together into two lumps on both feet.

The pain of it was exquisite and she hissed while pulling at herself. Unable to hold back, she hooked claws into the holes low on her pants and dragged her nails up, easily slicing through the material until she could pull the pants off and fling them aside.

She stamped on her cloven hooves and the shaggy fur covering her lower legs waved in response.

Red veins stood out on the black skin of her cock. It stood at attention, throbbing before her as it continued to lengthen.

Jennifer looked up at her friend, still praying, and the cock pressed against her smooth, white cheek.

"The- the- L- Lord," Jennifer said, pulling back, quick as a snake while revulsion filled her face. She closed her eyes to continue her prayer but her brow wrinkled as she tried to remember where she'd left off.

Leah squeezed her cock and raised her head. She ran her thumb against its length, moaning as the tip of her claw marked it. Pre-cum welled from the slit at the center of the wide head.

Jennifer opened her eyes. Her mouth was parted and she stared at the cock before closing her eyes again.

"Whose grace f- finds us in- in-" Jennifer stuttered. She cocked her head with her eyes squeezed shut. "There's- what's that noise? It's wrong. It's discordant."

"Sorry," Leah moaned as she stepped forward to place the head of her cock against Jennifer's forehead, marking her with the pre-cum. Baptizing her with lust. It dribbled down her skin as Leah took another half-step on her hooves. The cock slid up into Jennifer's short blonde hair and the wet slit below the base of it brushed Jennifer's nose.

The other girl breathed in sharply but her eyes were still closed. She concentrated inward, ignoring what was happening outside the conflict in her mind.

"N- no, it's spreading," Jennifer groaned. "It's warring with the other sounds. Disrupting them. F- fucking with them!"

Red appeared at the base of her blonde hair and smoke wafted away as the color burned its way up.

A single feather fell from the girl's wings.

"I can't hear Him," Jennifer said, her voice shaky. "I-"

Her eyes opened and she jerked her head away again, wiping at her face and staring at Leah's pussy. And then up to the massive black cock that dripped cum.

"I- I-" Jennifer said, swallowing as she brought her hand up to her lips. Her eyes were wide as she stared at Leah, transfixed by the sight of her tugging at the skin of her cock. The other girl made small thrusting motions with her hips with each jerk.

Leah's scarlet breasts quaked while she stroked herself. Black specks appeared in the pink of her nipples and areola. Her forked tongue flicked out to tap her nipple and she moaned as she lowered her other hand to her pussy, slipping clawed fingers into her slit. As with her nipples, streaks of obsidian coloring appeared on her pussy lips.

"Feels so fucking good, Jennifer," Leah moaned. She touched the tip of her cock, wiping the cum away before bringing it up to her black lips. Her tongue reached out to taste it and she twisted and grabbed herself again.

Broken blood vessels filled Jennifer's perfect blue eyes. She mirrored Leah's motion, bringing her hand to her mouth and licking it, tasting where she'd wiped the other girl's pussy juice from her face. Black marks appeared on her lips where the cum touched. It spread like a disease, eating the soft pink of her lips and the alabaster of her skin.

"Can't hear Him," Jennifer whispered, staring at the thick cock. She licked her lips. And again, rubbing it against her teeth. Bumping over lengthening canines.

A second feather fell.

"Sorry," Leah moaned. She touched Jennifer's cheek and then slipped her fingers through the girl's short, blood-red hair, tightening her fingers while pulling her head forward. Jennifer allowed herself to move but then stopped and Leah released her. "Feels good. Feel so fucking good, Jen. You'll see. You'll see. I want-"

The sopping sounds of Leah's fingering her pussy filled the closet. Jennifer licked her lips and groaned. Blood rushed to her cheeks and they burned as she imagined the cock in her mouth. Drool slipped from her black lips to course over her perfect, white skin. It traced a line down her body and the skin grew dark in its path, white fading to gray and then black.

Three more feathers fell. Black skin hung in the gap they left behind.

Leah slammed her ass back as bones cracked within. Something new writhed beneath her skin, eager to be freed. She felt herself stretching inside and her waist grew wide when the bones pushed against her body. All five of her fingers slipped into her pussy and she squeezed them tightly with the slick muscles within.

"Fuck! Fuck yes!" Leah moaned, pushing her hips forward as she quaked from another orgasm. The spade tip of her short tail slapped against the wall behind her.

"All gone," Jennifer whispered. Blood welled beneath her hairline as sharp points pierced her flesh. She licked her lips when the blood reached them and her tongue split as it wiped at the gray skin over her cheeks. "Just voices now. Beautiful voices. Singing of pain. Telling me-"

She gasped when Leah bent to kiss her and their long tongues wrapped around each other.

"N-no! You can't-!" Jennifer said, pulling back to wipe her face. Her gray hand was a light contrast against her blackened face. Her changing skin appeared to draw in the light and destroy it, leaving something far darker behind. The scarlet tips of her short hair brushed her black skin as the tips of her ears began to lengthen. They flicked as her horns grew outward. Unlike Leah, her horns held three points each as they grew from the thick, ringed burrs set against her skull.

Despite her words, she couldn't stop staring at Leah's cock. It was massive now. Almost wrist-thick with a blunted, flattened tip and color nearly as dark as her own body. She pressed her hands against the ground and raised her ass slightly, lips parted. Her tongue forked out to scent the cum still dribbling from the cock and it drove her wild.

A mound of feathers covered the floor behind her and they smoldered in the sulfuric air filling the room.

"Show me," Leah panted, eyes glazed from the stimulation of stroking herself. "Show me your pussy. Show me."

Jennifer whined and turned, lowering her chest while raising her ass even further. Clear liquid, tinted with black, dripped from her pussy as it spread open. Her hips jerked upward when her ass cheeks pulled apart and her slightly boyish figure filled out.

A wide swathe of black skin ran from the nape of her neck to the bulge over her ass. The skin surrounding it was dead white but shifting to gray as she raised herself higher. Her wings spread above her, nearly featherless now with gray, batlike skin hanging from the black bones.

"Pleeaasssssse," Jennifer hissed, reaching beneath her to flick her clit. Sharp red points slid from her nails as she spread herself open.

Leah knelt behind Jennifer and her heavy cock slapped against the other girl's ass. She grabbed her dick with both hands and pressed it against Jennifer's pussy, snarling and moaning in turns as she felt the girl open to her. Her own masturbation felt dull in comparison to the other girl's tight, wet pussy gripping her. Pulling her in.

Jennifer pushed back with a scream that rattled the walls. The six points of her horns trembled as spittle flew from the fangs filling her mouth.

Leah reached forward to tear the remaining feathers from Jennifer's wings and the other girl bucked from the pain while crying for more. Leah forced her cock forward, leaning into it and then grunting when she reached the other girl's cervix. Inches more stood free. Snarling, she pushed on, digging her claws into Jennifer's ass. It opened to her. While Jennifer's pussy pulsed greedily, it spread open to allow her entire length, adjusting and adapting until she was full from it.

Jennifer's wings folded above her, caressing Leah as she bent over the girl and began to pound. At the same time, Jennifer's own tail lengthened, sliding up Leah's body before circling a breast and squeezing. The sharp, barbed tip flicked a nipple and then loosened, curling down once more to slip between the girl's thighs.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Leah screeched as Jennifer's tail plunged into her pussy, fucking her as she slammed her cock into the other girl. She lost herself to it, slamming into the girl over and over until Jennifer dropped to the ground, spasming and jerking from the orgasm tearing through her body. Her tail whipped around inside of Leah and the girl slammed her hooves into the ground.

Leah's release was lost in the chaos of her twin orgasms. Her cock bulged, slipping out slightly as her jet black cum filled the girl's pussy and her own cunt squeezed the tip of Jennifer's tail, quivering around it when it sent her over the edge. Her breasts shook and she reached up to squeeze them while screaming her pleasure to the voices filling her head.

---

"Are we supposed to time them?" Troy asked after a few minutes passed from when the door closed behind Jennifer and Leah. He pushed his palm against his cock, ignoring how hard he felt as he stared at Tanya's breasts. She was getting harder to ignore and he wished he'd been able to drink some wine with the rest of them. For courage.

"They'll come out when they're ready," Tanya said. She played with the fake slave collar she wore, pushing a finger beneath to scratch herself. "Leah's probably crying by now."

Soon Bok watched them both. She tipped her wine glass back but it was empty. The girl licked her lips and swallowed. She felt so thirsty and her lips were parched and dry.

"Is there any more wine?" Soon Bok asked, glancing around their little table.

"The bottles are empty," John said with a shrug. Like Troy, he'd skipped the wine and, instead, had lost himself in the music blaring in his ears.

"There's more on the other tables," Soon Bok pointed out.

"Yeah," the boy agreed.

She stared at him. Did he expect her to get up and get more? She touched her stomach and then her chest before clawing down her belly once more, dragging her nails purposefully until she felt the bump of her clit beneath the red bottom of her outfit. She felt parched and sober again, the tipsiness having worn off at some point. She wanted more wine. Or more water. Or, or, or-

She shook her head with a frown and grabbed her side. Something dark twisted between her muscles, coiling against them to give her preternatural strength and her grip left a pale indention on her flesh.