Haunted Mirror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Miraculously, Abigail was quiet for the rest of Vivian's trip into the city. Therefore, she nearly jumped when Abigail spoke to her as soon as she was back in her apartment.

"Don't even pretend you forget my first rule," Abigail scolded her. "Everything above the waist. Off. Now."

"I haven't even put my purse down yet!"

"Then put it down, and take off your shirt and bra at once, or I'll do it for you."

Vivian's hands suddenly clenched the neck of her blouse, threatening to tear the buttons off.

"Hey, be careful! This thing wasn't cheap! Just stop! I'll do it, okay?"

Her hands came back under her control, so she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Why do you even care what I wear around my own apartment?" she grumbled begrudgingly as she undressed.

"Because your body is my body, too, remember? And I like to be naked at home. Therefore, topless is a fair compromise between your wants and mine. Besides, the nipple game doesn't work if you're wearing a bra."

"The nipple game? Oh... right."

Vivian unclipped her bra and slid the straps down her shoulders. The inside of the cups slid easily away from her nipples.

"So, what exactly are my nipples going to get stuck to? They don't stick to clothing. What about my hands? Bedsheets?"

"But that would spoil the fun! You have to figure that out."

"Whatever."

Vivian walked toward her bedroom, and did her best to put the large window out of mind as she passed it. Did she really care if her anonymous neighbor in the next building caught a brief glimpse of her walking around her own apartment topless? Not really. She folded up her blouse and laid it on top of her bed, ready to don if she needed to go out again.

With a brief moment of reluctance, she walked over to the mirror and looked into it. Immediately, she was awestruck with the irresistible allure of her reflection! The fact that she was half naked was irrelevant. She had a feeling she would have looked like a goddess regardless of what she was wearing!

"So, Abigail, I was going to ask. This mirror makes me look more beautiful than I've ever looked before! Is that part of its magic?"

"Oh, yes! The mirror is a trap, and the allure you're talking about is the bait!"

"So, what would happen if someone else saw my reflection in the mirror? Would my image be that much more irresistible to them as well?"

"I suppose."

"And if I were to take a picture of my reflection, would I still look that beautiful in the picture?"

"You mean over the internet?"

"Yeah. That's the real reason I bought the mirror. I was hoping my Instagram pictures would have that same allure I saw."

"I really can't say. I suppose it's worth trying. And, yes, I will permit you to put on clothes for your photographs, so long as you remove them as soon as you are done."

"Oh, you're too kind. Hey, since we're talking about your mirror, I was wondering: do you know where this mirror came from? Who made it, and why?"

"I have no idea who made it, but I suppose it was made as a trap to capture the last occupant."

"Who... who was the other occupant, exactly?" Vivian was starting to feel a little scared, and wasn't sure if she really wanted to know.

"Oh... what was his name? Baalberith, I think. Something like that."

"Baalberith? What kind of a name is that?"

"I don't know. Not human."

"Like... A DEMON?"

"Maybe. I told you, I don't know."

"Seriously, Abigail? YOU RELEASED A DEMON? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"Relax. He didn't stick around. He's quite done with this world, anyway. I just wanted the mirror, and it's been well worth it!"

"And you accused me of being impulsive..."

...

After that, Vivian sat down at her computer and started working on some of her pics from the downtown plaza. Abigail asked surprisingly few questions about what she was doing. For someone from generations ago, she seemed to have little interest in the myriad of technological developments that had occurred. Material things just did not interest her in the slightest.

After working away for a couple of hours, it was time for Vivian's daily exercise. Originally, she had planned on heading out for a jog, especially since that would allow her to put on a bra. But at the last minute, she reconsidered. As much as she wanted to give Abigail a reason to let her get fully dressed, she was more afraid of going back out into public, so she decided instead to spend an hour on her exercise bike.

She tried to convince Abigail that a sports bra was necessary for support, but this did not convince her. And, so, Vivian hopped on her exercise bike wearing nothing more than her gym shoes and workout shorts. At first it felt extremely strange to be exercising with her bare breasts flopping around, considerably more so than sitting at her desk in her bedroom topless, but after a few minutes she was able to put it out of mind. By the end of her workout, it was actually starting to turn her on a little.

Once her bike session was done, she finished up with a few calisthenics. During her sit-ups, she was extra careful to make sure her nipples didn't get too close to her bare thighs. Unfortunately, she would have to skip the push-ups entirely today. Still, the thought of her nipples accidentally touching something and clinging in that firm, but painless way excited her. For a moment she was tempted to try a few push-ups anyway just to see how it went, and felt guilty for even thinking about it.

Vivian got ready for her shower, stripped off her socks and shorts, and tossed them in the hamper. Once the water was warm, she stepped into the shower. But no sooner had she wet herself down, Abigail spoke up.

"I can hear you thinking about it, so why don't you just do it? Touch the wall in front of you."

"Huh? Why" Vivian asked, but reached out and touched the wall of her shower stall with her left hand.

"Don't be obtuse. You know I don't mean with your hand."

"Seriously? Why? I thought the goal of the 'nipple game' was to not get them stuck."

"We share a body now. Some things you can't hide from me. I can feel how tempted you are, so why lie about it to yourself? If you want to, just go do it!"

"Umm..." Vivian mumbled, but said nothing further. In truth, she was starting to get horny thinking about it.

"Or... I suppose I could stick your tongue out of your mouth and stick you to the wall that way."

Without warning, Vivian's mouth opened wide, and her tongue stuck out. She found herself leaning in toward the wall.

"Haa blummph hmphb..." she mumbled, frantically, as only half of her mouth responded to her commands. In a moment, control finally returned to her. "Fine! I'll do it! Jeez!"

Vivian took a deep breath, then thrust her chest out until her nipples brushed against the tile-coated wall and instantly stuck to it. She pulled back, and felt her tits being tugged on and stretched. She gasped, almost involuntarily, at the immediate pleasure she felt. She stood there for a few seconds, just pulling gently and watching her nipples stretch.

"Okay... I did it," she said after several seconds of silence from Abigail. "What do you want me to do, anyway? Just stand here until you let me go?"

"You came in here to wash yourself, did you not? So, wash yourself."

"Like THIS?" she said, giving a few tugs for emphasis.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing. Whatever," Vivian sighed.

She turned as much as she could, which wasn't much. Thankfully, her shampoo bottle had been left in the basket under the showerhead, so reaching it and soaping up her hair was a simple matter. She could see her washcloth out of the corner of her eye where she had hung it on the shower rod. She reached her right arm up, and after a bit of a stretch, managed to grab it. Then she picked up the soap from the dish to her left and rubbed some onto the washcloth. Soaping up her face and upper body was a little awkward, but doable. She just had to stand more still than usual while she did it. But her legs and feet were another matter. She had to lift one leg up at a time, while she hung onto the showerhead for balance.

Next was shaving. After a bit of a stretch, she managed to reach her shaving cream, though she had to redirect the stream to keep from washing it off her, rather than simply stepping out of it like she usually did. Her armpits were easy enough, though reaching across her lower chest to reach the opposite armput repeatedly jostled her breasts, which resulted in many teasing tugs on her nipples. Her crotch was a little more difficult. She usually squatted over so she could see what she was doing, though she found she was able to do what she wanted by feel. Even more of a relief, Abigail didn't offer up any snarky criticisms like she feared she would. However, she found she had to take a wide stance and hunch over a little so she could reach all the areas, which tugged her tits up into her chin.

But things got a lot harder when it was time for her legs. She went about it the same way she had scrubbed her legs with the washcloth, but since she was dealing with a razor she could barely even see, she had to go slowly and steadily. She had to hold her legs up far longer than was easy.

Finally, it was time to rinse everything off. She was able to lean her breasts against the wall for stability as she reached behind her and massaged the shampoo out of her hair. But as to rinsing all the soap and shaving cream off her body, she had to turn her body at different angles to get everything under the stream. This tugged on her nipples at multiple angles. She managed to avoid yanking on them too hard, but it was enough to stimulate her something fierce! By the time she was fully clean, she was gasping and moaning with arousal!

She ran a hand across her aching crotch and felt she was wet with far more than shower water. She ran a finger up and down between her lips a couple times to wash the cum out, though it was probably futile. In fact, the attention probably made the problem worse. Deciding that was as clean as she was going to be able to get herself anytime soon, she reached down to switch off the water. The knob was too low for her to reach easily, so she had to hunker down and stretch her tits up toward her face once again. She fumbled around for the knob, but the corner of her eye told her she was still an inch away.

"Abigail..." she grunted, "I can't... I can't quite turn the water off. I'm done showering."

"You can reach it," Abigail encouraged.

She allowed herself to put some body weight into it, and felt the tension increase drastically! Somehow, her nipples did manage to stretch a little further. Her fingers brushed the edge of the knob. She prodded at the knob a few times, but she couldn't get enough contact to move it. She gritted her teeth and tried to sink even further downward, and tried leaning to the side. She was groaning loudly from the incredible sensations that surged through her breasts and nipples, which miraculously didn't include pain. Though she would have thought it impossible, she managed to stretch her already taut nipples another half inch, and finally pressed two fingertips solidly against the knob. Carefully, doing all she could to maintain her position, she pushed against it and slowly managed to push it inward. By rocking it back and forth a few times as she pushed, she was finally able to push it all the way in and shut off the water.

She finally stood up and gave her throbbing breasts a reprieve, while she gasped for air. She caught herself clenching her thighs in arousal, but forced herself to stop.

"Okay! I'm done now! Will you let me go?"

"But, you're still dripping wet! You still have to towel off before you can say you're all done."

"But you saw where the towel rack is! I'm not going to be able to reach it form here."

"It's not that far. It's just on the wall next to the shower stall. Just reach around the corner and grab it."

"SERIOUSLY???"

Abigail didn't respond, and Vivian's nipples continued to cling to the wall. She wasn't going to let her go. Vivian sighed in defeat. She turned around as far as she could go, less than a quarter turn, and threw back the shower curtain. She leaned to the side, and even after a good stretch, was barely able to get her fingers to the corner of the wall. She strained, and was able to feel where the tiles of the shower stall gave way to the wallpaper of her bathroom wall. She flailed her hand around, but felt nothing but the wall and air. Vivian gave up and returned to her position in front of the wall.

"See? I can't reach it!"

She waited for a reply, but Abigail was silent.

"Seriously! I can't reach it! What do you want me to do? Can't you just, like, float it over to me, or something? I know you were lifting up my skirt earlier! Come on! If you're not going to unstick me, at least help me out!"

But Abigail was still giving her the silent treatment, and she was starting to get cold. After a minute of just standing there, clenching her arms across her chest just underneath her breasts, she gave a quick tug. Her breasts were still solidly stuck. Her pink nipples and areolas stretched out into cones, and she gasped from the pleasurable sensations. She fought off an urge to start pleasuring herself. She wasn't some slut who masturbated all the time! But... her nipples definitely weren't coming free anytime soon.

"I don't believe this!" she spat.

She turned in the direction of the towel rack and made another attempt. She pulled hard, and was able to get her fingertips around the corner. Though her instincts told her this was dangerous, she leaned harder, putting some of her weight into it. She had no idea how her tits were able to stand up to all this, but somehow, they persevered. She pushed off with her other hand, and groaned with sheer effort! With considerable strain, she was able to extend her fingers around the corner up to her middle knuckles. This was just enough that she could grab on a little. She held on and tried to pull herself toward the corner, but she could barely make any progress at all.

After several seconds of total impasse, she made the mistake of looking back at her tits. Her tits were stretched out and to the side to a degree that shouldn't have been humanly possible! Her nipples and areolas were stretched so far they almost looked like thick strands of chewed bubblegum stuck to the wall! She gasped in shock, her grip on the wall slipped, and she suddenly slammed tits-first back into the wall she was stuck to.

She took a few seconds to gasp for air, but that was only partially from exhaustion. The extreme sensations on her breasts were almost overwhelming! But miraculously still nothing painful.

She tried one more time. It seemed like no amount of physical strength could hurt her breasts like that, so she dared to place one leg against the opposite wall and kick off. She screamed, and managed to get her wrap her entire fingers around the corner this time. But still, she had to be inches away. Her fingers still couldn't feel the towel. She strained for all she was worth until her leg felt like it was going to cramp, so she gave up, colliding with the wall once more. Frustrated, she pulled straight back, desperately hoping to wrench herself free.

"HEEEEEEERRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" she groaned as she stretched her tits out straight in front of her, but gave up five seconds later. She leaned with her palms resting against the wall. But instead of just gasping for air, she was moaning from the pleasure that had built up. Her thighs clenched as she tried to deal with the unbearable desire for attention her vagina felt.

"Come on, Abigail! Please! I can't reach it!"

"Well, I guess you were right," she answered at long last. "We'll work on this later, but for now I suppose that was indeed an honest attempt. But before I let you go, why don't you see to your needs?"

"My... my needs?"

"That throbbing between your pretty thighs? Aren't you going to take care of that?"

"But, I already... um... did that today!"

"That was hours ago. This is now. How often do pleasure yourself, anyway?"

"That's a bit personal!"

"Clearly not enough, that's for sure!"

"I don't know... once a week? That's all I've ever really needed." Maybe it was slightly more than that, but what business of Abigail's was that anyway?

"That's it? I've never heard of such unremarkable libido! Well, I can help you with that, as you surely must be feeling right now! So, for the last time, reach your hand down and take care of that unbearable itch! There's no shame in it, you know."

"God damn it..."

Though it was always an act she felt ashamed of, she reached her right hand down and began stroking the outside of her pussy. The freshly shaven lips felt pleasing to her fingertips, and her fingers felt even better to the sensitive skin. After rubbing up and down the slit a few times, she slid her middle finger in between the plump lips and let it run up and down between her clit and vaginal opening. She leaned back, tugging on her breasts. She didn't pull nearly as hard as during her futile struggles from a few minutes ago, but hard enough to feel the wonderful tugging her nipples were starting to love. As she stroked her cleft up and down, she tugged rhythmically against her stuck nipples, stretching them like elastic, relaxing them, and stretching them again.

After several more minutes, she felt she needed more. Her vaginal walls felt empty. They needed to feel something pushing against them. With few options, she inserted the ring and middle fingers of her other hand up her vagina... they slid in with no resistance whatsoever... and massaged the front wall as deep in as she could reach.

Soon, the pleasure was so intense her legs were barely strong enough to support her. In order to keep from toppling over, she leaned her breasts and the side of her face against the wall. She wanted to keep pulling on her nipples, but it was necessary. Her thighs uncontrollably clenched themselves together, pinning both her hands where they were. She gasped and sighed for another minute until she was having her climax. Now, she moaned loudly, shouting her ecstasy, until it was finally over.

With shaking knees, she relaxed her thighs just enough to slip her hands out. But only one hand came free. She felt her breasts sliding against the wall, and realized they had finally come free. Using her free hand for support, she slid herself down the wall until she was laying down in the bottom of the tub. She gave another tug on her left hand, but her two fingers seemed to be suck inside her vagina. But she was too tired to care. She raised her knees to increase the flow of blood to her head, and lay their gasping with her mouth open wide for a full two minutes.

Once she had the strength to sit up, she did. She tugged at her left hand once again, this time using her right hand to assist, but her fingers still wouldn't come out.

"Abigail," she whispered, weakly, "can I have my hand back... PLEASE?"

"You did very well!" Abigail complimented her. "You should be proud of how you did! But, I like your hand where it is. So does your pussy. I think it can stay there."

Once she had the strength, Vivian slowly started to get up, using her one hand to guide herself back to her feet and doing her best not to slip. She awkwardly toweled herself off with only one hand. When she was done, she didn't even bother trying to hang it up, and tossed it on the floor. Suddenly, she was starving!

Not even caring about her living room window anymore, she walked stark naked to her kitchenette and fixed herself the quickest, easiest dinner she had made in a long time. Several times, force of habit made her left hand try to help out, which resulted in a tug against her pussy, though she managed to prepare and eat her meal with only one hand.