Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought occurred to Daniel. "You're cheating ... on Dad. This is cheating." He gripped the blanket by his hips. He could feel his balls churning.

"Oh, my gosh. Uh ... uh ... uh ..." Julie's grunts and squeals filled the room. "You're right. What would your father think?"

Across town, George sat in the police station waiting room next to his daughter. She was on her phone, ignoring him. The hairs on the back of his neck suddenly stood up. Something was happening. Something ... wrong. George looked around the room, but didn't see anything amiss. He slouched down in his chair and tried to ignore the sensation. He took a deep breath. It was nothing, he told himself. Just the aftereffects of the prowler accosting the twins. Everything was fine. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Julie to see how she and Daniel were doing. He waited several minutes for her to respond. When she didn't reply, he texted again. But he didn't hear back. After a while, he opened a puzzle on his phone and tried to take his mind off his worries.

Back in the Palmer Mansion, Julie had just worked through another orgasm. She was back to bouncing on her son with astonishingly long strokes. She looked down at his young, handsome face and admired the vitality of youth. She reveled in her eighteen-year-old's raw, physical stamina and power.

"I'm going to cum, Mom." Daniel gripped the blanket tighter. "The ... towel."

"Don't worry ... oooohhhhh ... about the towel." Julie slid high enough to dislodge him and then pounced on his penis. She sucked him into her mouth and stroked with both hands. She must be crazy. She was intent on milking him dry.

"Oh ... Mom ... aaaahhhhhhhhhh." Daniel's cock erupted in Julie's mouth. Pure joy filled his body. He shuddered with each shot down his mother's throat.

Julie's eyes fluttered as the hot, salty mess filled her mouth. Her cheeks expanded and then she began swallowing. She gulped and gulped and felt the heat move down to her belly. She never would have believed that she could swallow so much. When he was done, she kept her mouth on him for a long time, swirling her tongue around the bulbous head.

"Mom?" Daniel looked down at her, with her lips stretched around him. "Did you swallow it all?"

"Mmmmmmmmm." Julie nodded with the penis still in her mouth. Eventually, she let go and looked up at Daniel. Some wayward cum dripped down her dainty chin. "That was crazy, Danny."

"Yeah." Daniel nodded. "Can we do it again?"

"Yes." The reality of what had just happened slowly crept into Julie's mind. "I mean, no." She shook her head. "No, no, no." She climbed off the bed and looked at the bedside alarm clock. "We don't know when your father and sister could come home." Mentioning her husband was like a splash of cold water on her face. "Your father ... what have we done, Danny?"

"It's okay, Mom." Daniel sat up. His dick, still hard, pressed into his stomach. "What do you need me to do?" Seeing her distressed like she was brought on a surge of guilt. He didn't want to destroy his parents' marriage. But looking at her breathtaking beauty, he knew this couldn't be a one-time thing. Daniel couldn't reconcile the two thoughts as they pulled at him.

"Can you walk?" Julie bent down and picked up the towel she had brought out with her with the intention of using it for her son's sperm. Goodness. She touched her stomach. Sperm that she'd swallowed. She wrapped the towel around her torso so that she was covered.

"Let me see." Daniel scooted off the bed and stood. "It hurts, but I think I can walk."

"This is what you can do for me, pumpkin." Julie bent down and picked up the unused condom. She made a mental list of all the things she needed to pick up and clean before George got home. Change the blanket on their bed. Clean up the bathroom downstairs. Take another shower. It was all doable. "Get yourself into the shower and make that thing go down." She pointed at his penis. "Then get dressed and get some ice on your ankle. I'll do the cleaning. Can you do that?" She bent down and picked up the torn foil packet.

"Yeah, Mom." Daniel limped to the door, his dick swaying slowly with every halting step. He turned back to look at Julie. "I didn't mean to ..."

"We'll talk about it later." Julie tried to give him a smile.

"And what about your ... um ... boobs and stuff?" Daniel nodded to the cleavage just above the towel. "What are you gonna tell Dad?"

"They really are bigger, aren't they?" Julie raised her eyebrows and looked down at her body.

Daniel nodded.

"I'll tell your father it's hormones or something." Julie shooed her son with her hands. "Now go, before they get home."

"Um ..." Daniel didn't move. "Thank you, Mom. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetie. Now, get a move on." Julie turned and pulled the blanket off the bed. Thankfully nothing had soaked through to the sheets.

Daniel turned, left his parents' room, and limped down the hall. His mind was pulled in so many directions. He wondered what would become of them in Palmer Mansion.