Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel couldn't believe Julie would ever beg for his cum. But then again, he had her bent over the washing machine, so anything was possible. He pulled out of his mother and Eloise grabbed his dick with her cold hands. Daniel looked down at her pale fingers, at the ring with those binary diamonds, as Eloise jacked him to completion. "It's ... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." Daniel let go of his mom's hair and screamed as he unloaded on Julie's butt and back. Thick ropes of cum covered her.

"Danny, Danny, Danny," Julie murmured. She hung her head and felt the hot splashes all the way up onto her shoulder blades. There was so much of it. When he was done, Julie straightened and turned around. The apparition was gone. She hugged her son, cradling his head to the upper part of her left breast. His still hard penis slipped snuggly between her thighs.

"That was ... incredible." Daniel saw spots dancing before his eyes.

"It really was." Julie squeezed his thin frame tightly. "I lived my whole life never knowing it could be like this. I brought you into the world. And you brought me this." She pressed her thighs together around his penis. "What are we going to do?"

"Round two?" Daniel looked up hopefully into her soft, brown eyes.

"Not a chance." Julie pushed him away. She could feel his semen dripping down her back. "Your father and sister are home." Her eyes regained some of their focus. "I mean, goodness. They're home right now while we're like this. And I almost forgot, Brad and Penelope are coming for dinner tonight." She looked around the floor for her clothes and noticed the wet spot she'd made on the concrete by the washing machine.

"Brad?" Daniel frowned. He hadn't realized his brother was coming. That chased some of the high out of his brain. He hated his brother, but he loved his mom. He could see the worry in her eyes. "What do you need from me?"

"Help me clean and get dressed." Julie walked over to the hamper and bent to look in. "I'll get something to wipe us off first. We'll both need a shower. Afterward, you can help me with dinner. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom." Daniel gazed at her round butt as she bent over the hamper. The way her boobs hung down in front of her was so inviting. But he was a good son. He wouldn't take her again however tempting it was. He'd help her clean and prepare. "Whatever you need."