Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 17

Story Info
A triangle forms in the family.
6k words
4.76
66k
80

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

A shiver ran down Julie's spine. It was cold in the hall as she stole out of her bedroom wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt and panties. She put her hand protectively on her stomach. She could just feel the growing bump there. She wasn't going to be able to hide it forever.

Softly, Julie closed her bedroom door. She didn't want to wake her oblivious husband sleeping in their marital bed. Also, Brad and Penelope slept right across the hall. She didn't want to wake them. But more than anything, she didn't want to wake the house. She remembered well the night Frederick Palmer had chased her down the hall. She hadn't seen him since. Maybe he'd wandered off never to return. Julie padded down the hall and stopped in front of Daniel's door.

Julie reached for Daniel's door, but then stopped. Not tonight. Julie tried to give her twins equal time. She took a deep breath and thought of the pleasures that awaited her in Brittney's tower room. She hustled down the dark hall and up the stairs.

Outside Brittney's door, Julie paused. All three of her children slept under her roof that night. Brad had always been different than the twins. He rebelled at his outsider status. But now, he was more the odd one out than ever. Julie had bonded with the twins like she'd never imagined possible. Poor Brad had no idea how he'd been pushed farther to the margins. Even his own wife had betrayed him for Daniel and his monstrous penis.

Somewhere in the house, a clock ticked with ponderous precision. Julie opened her daughter's door and slipped into her room.

~~

The clock struck eleven, and then twelve, and then one. Penelope lay in bed, her body a taut mess of anticipation. Even as Brad snored next to her, she couldn't sleep a wink. She just lay there, waiting and daydreaming about the things she'd do with Daniel. Penelope let the clock tick for a while after it struck one, and then she eased out of bed, careful not to disturb her husband. She had her t-shirt and panties on, but it was cold. She pulled on some sweatpants, grabbed two blankets Julie had left for them, and moved out into the hall. All was quiet as she moved toward Daniel's room. She clutched the folded blankets tightly to her chest.

Once in Daniel's room, she moved next to his bed and shook him awake. "Danny? Wake up. It's me."

"Mom?" Daniel rolled over onto his back. His dick was so hard it was almost painful. "Get under the covers, Mom."

"It's me, Pen." Penelope paused and cocked her head. "And that's a weird thing to say."

"What?" Daniel opened his eyes and looked up at his beautiful, blonde sister-in-law. "Oh, hey, Pen. Sorry, I was confused."

"Right." Penelope smiled down at him. "I wanna go to the tower room with you. It's going to be gorgeous with the moon and snow. The perfect place to screw." She held the blankets up for him to see. "And I brought blankets in case we get cold."

"We can't ... screw in my sister's room."

"The other tower, silly." She pulled the blanket off her eighteen-year-old brother-in-law and saw he had on flannel pajamas. There was a large bulge that told Penelope he was very ready for her. "Come on, we only have a few hours."

"Okay, okay." Daniel rose. "I can carry the blankets." He held out his arms.

"Always the gentleman, Danny. Your brother could learn a thing or two from you." She handed him the blankets with a wink and led him back out into the hall. They marched across the house and ascended the stairs to the west tower.

~~

"I love the way these feel, Mom." Brittney groped her mom's heavy boobs through the thin cotton of her t-shirt. "They're so full." She lifted herself onto her toes, leaned her head up, and planted a kiss on Julie's lips.

"Oh ... mmmmm ... sweetie ... that feels ... good," Julie said between heated kisses. She felt her daughter press into her, and Julie backed up until her panty-clad butt touched one of the cold, gently-curved windows that surrounded the room.

"Shirt ... off ... Mom." Brittney lifted the shirt over her mother's head and tossed it behind them. When her mom had come in, Brittney had been reading in bed. Her bedside lamp was still on, and she admired the perfect, hanging mammaries in the warm glow. Those little blue veins that crisscrossed Julie's boobs were to die for. "Midnight snack?" She lowered her mouth to Julie's right nipple and was rewarded with that sweet, warm elixir.

"Of course, pumpkin. Ooohhhhhhhh." Julie cupped her daughter's brown hair and pressed Brittney's face into her boob. "You're so close to my ... heart ... when you're back at my breast."

Brittney suckled for several minutes, and then pulled off the nipple and looked up at Julie with a mischievous grin. Milk dribbled down her chin. "Have you tried it yet?"

"What? My milk? No, of course not. That would be --"

"I bet you could get your nipple in your mouth. I mean your boobs are really big, Mom." Brittney traced her fingertip along the bottom of Julie's left tit and watched as her mother shivered.

"Well, maybe." Julie shook her head. She wanted to say no, but she knew there was very little she wouldn't do for her twins. "Like this?" Julie lifted up her right breast from underneath, angled the nipple up, and placed it in her mouth. "Mmmpppphhhhhh." The milk was lovely. She could see why Brittney fed on her so often. The warm, rich liquid filled Julie's mouth and ran down her throat. She closed her eyes, and felt Brittney go back to sucking on her left nipple. They both gulped greedily, standing in Brittney's chilly room.

~~

"Look, Danny," Penelope whispered and moved through the shadows to one of the east facing windows in the tower room. "Your sister's light is on. And she's with ... she's ... oh, my, God." Penelope stood dumfounded near the window.

"We should just go back to ..." Daniel walked up next to Penelope and froze when he saw what she was looking at. The blankets tumbled from his hands. "Are they ... are they both sucking my mom's boobs?"

"Yeah." Penelope looked over at Daniel in the moonlight that fell through the windows. Along with the surprise she expected to see in his face, she also caught a hint of something else. Jealousy maybe? Longing? She looked back to the other tower. "Can they ... see us?"

"I don't think so. With a light on inside, they can't see anything outside." Daniel scanned quickly around the house. Snow fell lightly and covered the nearby fields and trees. It was pretty. Penelope had been right about that. He looked back to his sister's room, where Julie held one of her tits up to her mouth, and Brittney had her mouth clamped on the other one.

"This is ... surprisingly ... hot." Penelope quickly pulled off her sweatpants, shirt, and panties and put her hands on the window frame. She stuck her butt back at Daniel. "You need to put it in now, Danny."

"Yeah, okay." Daniel pulled off his pajamas and microboxers. He glanced down at Penelope's pale, round butt. "But if they turn off the light, we need to drop to the floor."

"Okay." Penelope spread her legs to the sides, lowering her hips. "Put it in, put it in, put it ... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ... God, you're so deep." She felt that long shaft slip in from behind, her eyes still fixed on the mother/daughter feeding in the other tower. "If we ... ugh ... ugh ... caught them like this ... they must have been doing ... this for a while. It would be lucky if we caught them the one time they ... um ... go at it." Penelope could see the pleasure on Julie's face as her mouth pursed around her own nipple. It looked like she was actually gulping something down. "Jesus, Danny. I think she's got ... milk ... in those oooohhhhhhhhhh." Penelope thrust back at the eighteen-year-old teenager, while his twin kissed her way down Julie's belly and lowered herself down so that she was mostly out of view. Penelope could just see the top of Brittney's brown head between Julie's legs.

"She does ... have milk." Daniel grabbed her hips and really smashed her backside. The smacking sounds of his hips on her plump ass reverberated around the empty space. "I mean ... um ... that's what it looks like. Um ... is Brit going down on her?"

"Shit, yessssssss." Penelope watched as Julie dropped her tit and leaned back against the window behind her. The woman's eyes widened, but not in surprise. This was passion. Julie was used to this. Good, God. While Penelope had been doing one twin, Julie had been doing the other one. "Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh." Penelope came with that realization. When her mind got ahold of itself again, Daniel was still humping her from behind. He always pounded her hard, but he seemed to be giving her extra that night. What had Daniel said? She does? "How ... do you ... know ... your mom has milk ... in her boobs?" She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"I ... ah ... ah ... I just ..." Daniel tried not to look into Penelope's blue eyes, instead looking past her at the other tower where his mom was clearly climaxing on his sister's tongue.

As she absorbed thrust after thrust, clarity dawned on Penelope. "Holy, shiiiiiiittttt. Your mom ... is your girlfriend." She watched his face, despite the lust and concentration written there, she could see the flicker of truth. "No wonder ... I wasn't enough for you. Your own ... mother ..." With that she felt the first splash of hot cum inside her. Penelope gritted her teeth. Daniel never came that fast. Her brain fogged over with rapture as he filled her up.

"I ... can't ... believe ... it." Daniel pulled out of Penelope, as they both still panted. He watched as Brittney's hands rose up into view and pulled Julie by her boobs until both women went out of view. Probably into Brittney's bed.

"When you and your mom were ... boffing, she didn't mention ... that she was also doing your twin?" Penelope straightened up and turned around.

"Shut up." Daniel furrowed his eyebrows. "It's not like that. I just ... didn't know. I didn't know."

"I'm sorry." Penelope reached out for him and pulled him into a hug, pressing their mismatched nakedness together. Daniel was always so sensitive. "I just meant this must be very surprising for you." She felt his head fall to her shoulder. His hard dick burrowed between her thighs.

"Yeah." He nodded and he let her envelope his thin, wiry frame with her warm curves.

"Well. You have nothing to worry about, Danny." She slowly slid her hips back and forth so that his dick rubbed against her cum coated thighs. "This clusterfuck the Andersons have going is one of the sexiest things that's ever happened on the face of the Earth. I mean, me with my husband's nerdy teenage brother is hot. Really hot." She reached down and cupped his butt in her hands. "But then you with your huge dick in your holier-than-thou mother is just flat-out on fire. You have had sex with your mother, right?"

Daniel nodded.

"Amazing." Penelope moved her hips faster, sliding that throbbing dick between her thighs. "And then little-miss-goody-two-shoes Brittney is also doing your perfect mother? God, I'm going to cum just thinking about this mess." She jumped into Daniel's arms, putting her legs around his hips. He took a stumbling step back but held her. "I'm so glad I married Brad." She reached under her and guided his cock into her sopping pussy. "If for nothing else than to be a part of this heaven ... or hell ... or whatever this is. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh." She put her arms around his neck and felt his hands grab her ass. She bounced in the air. "Give it to me ... like you give it to your Mom. Uuuugggghhhhhh. Jesus, the same dick that's inside me was in ... Julie Fucking Anderson. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh." And she came again.

A while later, Penelope and Daniel lay on a blanket on the floor of the tower room, their sweaty bodies still entwined.

"I want to see." Penelope ran her fingertip along his skinny chest, outlining one of his tiny nipples.

"What?"

"I want to see you and your mom have sex." Penelope's whole body tingled from the orgasms she'd just had. Her time with Daniel was always way better than what any other man had done to her. In fact, it wasn't in the same ballpark. It wasn't even the same sport. But that night, with all its twisted revelations, was the best sex yet. "I have to see it, Danny."

"No way." Daniel stared up at the domed ceiling. He needed to head back to bed soon. He really hoped they didn't run into his mother in the halls.

"Please don't take any offense, but Julie's a prude. And if she's somehow fallen for your big dick, I really, really need to see it."

"Impossible, Pen."

"Okay, maybe not in person," she purred. "Take a video with your phone. Tell her it's just for the two of you. Heck, I let Brad do it. Take a video this week. Please?"

"Maybe."

"So, you'll do it?" Penelope couldn't hide her smile. "Great, you can come over after school and show me."

"I don't know." Daniel sighed. The thought of filming his mom and showing it to Penelope was very tempting.

"Thank you, Danny. I'll make it really special." She bit her lower lip. "I don't know if you'd fit, but you can try my butt if you want when we watch it." She tilted her head and looked up at him. "Oh, my God. You had anal with her, didn't you?"

"I didn't want to get her pregnant." Daniel let a little half-smile slip onto his face. Talking about his mom with someone really made the whole thing more real.

"You didn't use condoms?" Penelope laughed. "You're a madman, Danny." She pressed her body more tightly into him. She was crushing on this boy so hard. Finding out what he'd been up to, heightened all her feelings.

The clock chimed four and they both got up and dressed.

"Let's go back to our rooms one at a time," Daniel said. "I'd die if Mom caught us together."

"Agreed."

~~

"If Daniel Anderson leaves during class hours, I want to hear about it before he walks out those doors. Okay, Sally?" Erin Haskins stood straight next to the administrative assistant's desk.

"What if it's another doctor's appointment?" Sally looked up at her boss and blinked. This was an unusual request.

"Especially if it's another one of those and Penelope Anderson is signing him out." Erin crossed her arms over her skirt suit jacket.

"What if it's his mom picking him up?" Sally twirled some of her hair on her finger. She didn't like extra things to remember.

"That, too." Erin nodded.

"What if there's a fire?"

Erin laughed. "You can let him go without checking in if the school's on fire."

"Good, just wanted to make sure." Sally smiled.

"Thank you, Sally." Erin turned and walked back toward her office. If Penelope showed up again, that would be Erin's opportunity to confront her and get to the bottom of things.

~~

"You've been busy as a bee, pollinating flower after flower." Eloise strode into the library with only a long nightgown covering her pregnant form. She fixed her green eyes on Daniel as he looked up from his book, and she closed the door behind her. "You certainly have a spry bludgeon down there." She nodded at the bulge in Daniel's pants.

"Hello, Mrs. Palmer." Daniel dropped his bookmark on the open page and closed the book. He looked up at her seemingly innocent, freckled beauty. "What did you mean about flowers?"

"I mean what I say, Daniel." She walked over to him and knelt between his legs. "I'm proud of all you've accomplished. We're all proud of you." She pushed her red hair back over her shoulders and smiled her perfect smile up at him.

"You mean Day Star?" Daniel felt the blood rush to his dick and found that his mind slowed as it always did when sex was imminent. Something about blood not being able to be in two places at once.

"My partner, yes." Eloise nodded and unbuttoned Daniel's pants.

"How did you ... um ... get to be partners?"

"I like to break rules. Rules designed to fence us in. Rules made to deny us our true nature." Eloise pulled down his pants and underwear. Her eyes sparkled as she took in his behemoth. She licked up the underside starting at his overripe testicles and ending at his glans. Eloise then put both hands on him and stroked slowly. "Day Star, as you call him, rebelled when he could ask no questions about the arbitrary, contradictory terms He placed on us. The Lord in Heaven is not what you believe. He loves his power more than anything else, and he uses despicable means to achieve fealty."

"By despicable means ... you mean Frederick?" Daniel shivered. He had been with so many living women, that he'd almost forgotten how cold Eloise was.

"Never fear, Daniel. I will protect you from them." She licked the head again. "And they weaken day by day. I do not know if Frederick even knows what he is anymore." She took a deep breath. "Let us talk of things that are not my husband." Her gaze briefly flitting at the binary diamond ring on her left hand. "There is trouble coming to our house."

"What ... sort of trouble?" Daniel could barely concentrate on their conversation, the handjob felt so good.

"I do not know her, yet. But she will come here, dearie." She paused her warning to suck his right testicle into her mouth. She rolled it with her frigid tongue and then spit it back out. "When she arrives, take her into the hidden stairway. There we may have time to ameliorate the trouble."

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Heavens, no, Danny." Eloise stood, lifted her nightgown, and straddled Daniel. She guided him inside, her vagina clutching at his thick, warm pole. "I would never ask you to hurt anyone." Eloise moved her hips and put her hands on her round belly. "You need only ... convince her."

"Okay." Daniel let his mind wander. This phantom of a woman had never let him down. He trusted her completely.

~~

"Any news?" Khadra listened to her phone. "Okay, Detective, thank you." She disconnected and threw her phone on the couch.

It had been ten days since her husband had disappeared in the middle of the night. No one had seen him since. She called the police every day, but Maxamed obviously wasn't a priority to them.

"He's gone." Khadra slumped down on the couch next to her phone. The stillness of her house pressed in around her. Her children were still with their grandparents. Her husband had left her. It was just Khadra in the house. She stood up and walked into the bedroom. She paused when she saw what waited for her on the bed.

"Why would you tempt me at a time like this, demon?" she whispered to the empty room. It had been days since that pitch-black dildo had appeared, and Khadra's vagina practically grasped for it. Khadra flung herself onto the bed, pulled her dress up, spread her legs, and buried the thing deep inside her. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhh." Only one thing on Earth felt better than that silicone phallus, and it was attached to a teenager across town. If Maxamed didn't return soon, Khadra might just have to pay a visit to the Anderson house again.

~~

"What are you doing with your phone, pumpkin?" Julie sat on the bed between her son's legs with both hands on his monster. She was about to take him into her mouth when he pulled out his phone.

"I want to shoot a video of you, Mom. Of us." Daniel held up the phone and pointed it at her.

"Absolutely not." Julie took her left hand off his penis and shielded her eyes from the prying gaze of the camera. "Put it away, Danny." Here she was, naked, holding her son's giant thing, and he wanted to record it?

"Come on, Mom. Please? I want to have something to look at when you can't be here." Daniel was naked, too. He framed her vertically to accommodate his thirteen inches.

"I'm in your bed just about every other night, mister." With her left hand still shielding her eyes, she moved her right hand up and down the shaft. She just couldn't resist. "Now put the phone away."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers
12