Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faint humming carried through the door. He was humming the theme to Star Wars. What a nerd. What an adorable nerd. And suddenly the door opened and there stood Daniel, naked, his blond hair still wet, and a surprised look on his face.

"Madison," was all that came out of Daniel's mouth.

"I need to pee." Madison's brain twisted itself in knots. She hadn't meant to say that. Her eyes traveled down his scrawny frame and stopped when they reached his dangling dick. "Holy shit." Brittney had been telling the truth. It was immense. It looked like it belonged on a pachyderm, not cute, little Daniel Anderson. "I have to pee," she said again. And she scooted by Daniel, and pushed him in the back so he stumbled into the hall. Madison turned toward him with her hand on the door. As he halfway turned toward her with startled eyes, Madison leaned forward. "Sorry about pushing you." She kissed him quickly on the cheek. What was she doing? She was behaving like someone much younger than her eighteen years. "But I gotta pee." She closed the door. "Wow, that was weird," Madison whispered to herself.

Daniel scratched his head. He liked Madison, but she was an odd girl. Shivering in the cold hallway, Daniel turned and entered his room. He got into his pajamas and turned out the light. What had Eloise said about someone new? Maybe she was talking about Madison. Daniel felt manly when he thought about the petite, blue-haired girl with her naked body pressed up against him. That wouldn't be so bad.

~~

Erin Haskins sat numbly in front of her computer. She wore a large formless sweater to hide her new boobs and burgeoning belly. She also wore a long loose skirt, because her suit skirts didn't fit her anymore. If anyone had noticed she'd changed her normal attire, no one said anything.

The cursor on the monitor blinked at her, stopped on the same word for more than ten minutes. She couldn't focus. It was so strange to be back. But, to the world, she never really left.

"Mrs. Haskins?" The intercom buzzed at her.

Woken from her stupor, she hit the intercom button. "Yes?"

"Daniel Anderson is here to see you. He says he has an appointment."

"Okay, send him in." Suddenly, Erin's pulse thundered in her ears. Was she really this student's girlfriend? She stared down at her wedding ring. She looked up when Daniel opened the door, walked in, and then closed it after him.

"You think the secretary noticed my dick?" Daniel had a big smile on his face. He'd grown very fond of his principal.

"Shh." Erin stood, glancing at his pants. His erection was obvious, and she thought the secretary probably did notice. That complicated things. She needed to arouse no suspicions. "They might hear you," she whispered. "We can't talk in here." She walked briskly to the office's back door, opened it, scanned the hall, and then walked down to the conference room. It was a windowless room, with a door that locked. They usually used it for questioning students. "In here." She flipped the in-use sign around, so other faculty with a key wouldn't interrupt them. "Quickly, Daniel." She ushered him in, and closed and locked the door. She turned to face him and she matched his smile with her own.

"Can we talk now?" Daniel stepped closer to her.

"I didn't know if you'd want to ... to see me. After we got back ... um ... You have your sister-in-law and ... I'm really happy you came here ... but we can't really talk at school." She stammered like a schoolgirl, blushing profusely.

"I missed you." Danny stepped up to her and put his hands on her wide hips.

"You did?" She looked down into his blue eyes and blinked at the surreal moment.

"Yeah." Daniel leaned up and kissed her on the lips. He could feel the tension in her body melt as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmpphhhhhh." Erin wanted to tell him they couldn't do this at school, but she couldn't bring herself to part lips with him. She felt her breasts push into his chest as his hands moved around to her butt and he pressed her into him. His penis poked into her belly. He was so big.

A half-hour later, she was suspended in the air, bouncing on that long cock. She clenched her panties between her teeth, trying to stifle her cries. The conference room wasn't totally soundproof. Her skirt bunched around her waist, and her high-heel clad feet bobbed helplessly out in space as he violently hit bottom over and over again. Stars flashed before her eyes and the world swam around her. She was in the middle of betraying her sweet, boring husband. Not to mention her children. And she was doing it in a place where she was respected, and depended on by so many. But all she could think about was how good it would feel to have Daniel's hot stuff inside her again. And how much she needed that next orgasm. With Daniel, another mind-numbing orgasm was always right around the corner.

"I'm gonna ... cum ... in you, Mrs. Haskins." Daniel squeezed those soft butt cheeks harder and pulled her down onto his cock with more force.

Erin wanted to tell him to keep it down, but even if her panties hadn't been in her mouth, she doubted she'd be able to say much of anything. Her eyelids fluttered as she heard his soft groans, and felt that familiar splash of heat inside her. They orgasmed together.

When they had calmed some, Daniel pulled his dick out of her and put her down on her feet. "You sure you don't want to do this at school?" He reached for his underwear and grabbed them from the tabletop.

"I ... I don't think so, dear." Erin wasn't sure about anything anymore. Her panties were soaked with saliva and her own juices, but she needed something to slow the cum that was already leaking out of her. She bent down and stepped into them.

"Will my house work?" Daniel found his pants and pulled them on. His dick started to deflate.

"I couldn't possibly. People would see." Erin pulled on her panties and looked at him with worry.

"Will your house work?"

"God, no." Erin shook her hips and her skirt fell back down past her knees.

"Well, then it'll have to be school." Daniel stepped closer to her and placed his hand on her sweater above her belly. "Did you tell your husband yet about the baby?"

"Oh, my gosh, Daniel." How did this eighteen-year-old have such sway over her? "He hasn't noticed yet. I don't think he looks at me much anymore."

"What an idiot." Daniel smacked her butt gently through her skirt.

"Remember, it's his baby. Officially." Erin didn't correct Daniel about her husband being an idiot. He certainly wasn't the man she thought he was not long ago. "I'll tell him soon. I won't be able to hide it much longer."

"So, it's settled then. We'll keep doing this at school?" Daniel kissed her cheek.

It wasn't settled at all. "Yes, I'll think of something." Erin absentmindedly wiped the kiss off her cheek with her hand. "Now, I need to clean up in the bathroom. You head down the hall to the left. It'll take you out to a supply room, which leads back to the main hall. If anyone is outside, we were discussing ..." She couldn't think of a plausible excuse.

"I am in trouble for missing too much class, remember?"

"Yeah, that." Erin took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She was an accomplished woman. She could manage this situation. She put her hand on the knob and opened the door. Thankfully, no one was around. The lovers split up with one last glance. Daniel headed back to class. Erin went off to try and erase the evidence of her infidelity.

~~

The twins walked up their driveway as the school bus drove away. The temperature was in the upper thirties, and snow slowly melted, turning the front walk a little muddy. Usually, Brittney raced to get inside before Daniel, but today they walked side by side.

"I think my friend has a crush on you." Brittney said this as nonchalantly as possible.

"I think so, too." Daniel smiled and glanced at his sister. "I ran into her last night and she kissed me on the cheek. Oh, and she kept telling me she had to pee."

Brittney laughed. "She didn't tell me that. Well, Madison is a little forward. But she's cute, don't you think?"

"Yeah." Daniel nodded.

"Do you think you would want to date her?" Brittney didn't usually meddle in Daniel's love life.

"I don't know." Daniel climbed the front steps and opened the front door. He held the door open for Brittney.

"Is it because ...?" Brittney stepped into the front entry room, dropped her backpack, and took off her boots. She looked around for their father, but she saw no sign of him. He was probably off fixing something in some far corner of the house. "Is it because you're worried about the size of your you-know-what? Are you worried the girls won't like it?" The butterflies in her stomach flapped again. Why had Madison said those things? Brittney needed to get this out of her mind so she could go back to seeing her twin as she always had. Her lovable, nerdy, brother.

"What?" Daniel closed the door and slung his backpack to the floor. He hadn't expected the conversation to go this way.

"It's just, we all saw it that one day. And Brad made fun of you about it. And you haven't been dating. So ..." Brittney shrugged and didn't make eye contact with him.

"Well ..." Daniel slowly took off his boots and placed them on the mat by the door. "If I did want to date Madison, I think it might be a problem."

"I think she likes it, Danny. I think she's curious." Brittney took off her jacket and hung it in the closet. "Maybe ..." She took Daniel's jacket off him and hung it up too. "Maybe if you showed it to me again, I could tell you ... um ... whether it was too big or what. Just, you know, as an impartial sister and all." God, what had that conversation with Madison done to her? Brittney could feel how damp her panties were. Was she just horny because her mom was gone?

"You ... want to ..." Daniel lowered his voice in case his clueless father walked by. "... see my dick?"

"Just to help you with Madison," Brittney said quickly. She grabbed his hand. "Don't be a dummy, not many sisters would do this for their brother." She pulled him down the west hallway, into the library, and closed and locked the door behind them. She then turned to Daniel and folded her arms over her sweater, easily covering her small breasts. "Go on. Drop your pants, doofus." Her heart hammered in her chest.

"Really?" Daniel could argue with her, but he knew how Brittney got when she fixated on something in her head. "Okay." Anyway, he wanted to see the look in her bright, blue eyes when she gazed at his cock again. He pulled down his pants and underwear and let his dick free. It hung in the air, semi-torpid.

"It's beautiful, Danny." Brittney stared at the improbable length and girth. "I mean, it's sort of horrific. But also, beautiful." Her eyes darted as she catalogued every vein along the shaft. She could even see blue veins in the hood of his foreskin. "Is it ...? Is it getting bigger?"

"I can't help it."

"I guess I understand." Her eyes flicked up to her brother's face, saw the hunger in his eyes, and then fell right back down as the thing filled steadily with each pump of her brother's heart. It almost looked like a creature waking. Every time she was sure it couldn't possibly grow any larger, it did. Eventually, it stopped. It stood out a long way from her brother's body. Brittney's chest rose and fell with erratic breaths, and she hugged herself with her arms. "How long is it?"

"Thirteen inches."

"Can I ... touch it?" Her voice was barely audible in the room.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Brit." Daniel could smell the combined cum from his load earlier in the day, and their school principal's wet pussy. He didn't want to gross Brittney out. He pulled up his pants and underwear, and tucked his dick into his waistband.

"What?" Brittney frowned. Her brother must really be sensitive about his penis. "Oh, I just meant I wanted to touch it to see if, you know, Madison would like it."

"Maybe another time." Daniel playfully nudged her on the shoulder with his fist. "Okay, gotta go." Daniel stepped around her and opened the door. He headed straight for the shower. He badly needed to fap.

Brittney watched her brother go with disbelief. Was he really such a prude? Maybe she could coax him out of his shell a little. If only to help her friend.


12