Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gosh." Why did this give Julie delightful butterflies of anticipation in her stomach? "He did it inside? Again?"

"It's okay, Mom." Brittney sat up in bed. "It's the best thing that ever happened to me. Danny and I are totally on the same page. We want this."

"Gosh. There's no controlling that boy. Oh, gosh." Julie put her hand on her rounded belly.

"Mom?" Brittney unbuttoned her pajama top slowly. "I was sorta hiding from you for a few days. So, you haven't seen my new boobs yet. Wanna see them?"

"Not now, Brit. I need to ... I need to ..." Julie's thoughts trailed away as her daughter parted her pajama top and let her boobs out of confinement. Those puffy nipples were still the same, but her breasts now hung and proudly stuck out away from her chest.

"Don't worry about Danny, Mom." Brittney inched closer to her mom so that their knees touched. "This house has given us our best selves. No rules. Right?"

"But we need rules. You need rules." Julie's lips parted unconsciously as her daughter's pretty face drew near.

"Shut up and kiss me, Mom." Brittney's crescent of a smile shone in the moonlight.

"Okay." Julie said dumbly and placed her lips on her daughter's. Her tongue darted out and instinct and practice took over. They kissed for a while, and then Julie worked her way down Brittney's chest. As she sucked on those full breasts, her daughter's hand found Julie's pussy and worked it with two fingers.

Two hours passed before Julie left Brittney's room to make the walk of shame back to her bed with George. There was nothing she could do to stop the twins from humping like rabbits. Heck, she couldn't even control her own libido. She thought about the unused, extra-large condoms in the drawer by Daniel's bed. If she couldn't stop their sex, she would have to get him to use protection.

~~

Something wasn't right. Khadra reached up to her head and instead of her hijab, she felt a hat. She took it off and looked at it in wonder. It was a small, frilly affair with feathers and fabric flowers. The high grass moaned around her in an urgent breeze. The wind tugged at her long dress and made the feathers bounce on the hat.

"Best put that back on. The sun is full of wrath today." A deep, male voice crept up from behind her. "I've spent many a day hunting out on the prairie when the wind blows just like this. You can't feel the heat of the sun, but the heat feels you. It'll burn your skin right off." The steady clomp of horse hooves accompanied the voice.

Khadra put the hat back on and turned toward the man. Her breath caught in her throat. Frederick Palmer sat astride a large horse, he reined it to a stop a few yards from her. His wide brimmed hat shadowed his bushy mustache and dark, dark eyes. A slight smile played on his lips. "Excuse me?" Khadra squeaked.

"You have a funny little god, don't you?" Frederick's smile disappeared. "He moved a mountain more than a thousand years ago and then, what, vanishes? Poof." Frederick opened his hands and raised them upward, in a mock explosion.

"Your ... your ..." Khadra stammered. All she could think about was this man exchanging Eloise Palmer's insides for the workings of a great clock. "Your god left before mine."

"I'll tell Him that when I see Him. He'll be surprised." Frederick put the palm of his hand on the butt of a shotgun slung to his saddle. "You're helping the Fallen One, aren't you?"

"No." Khadra took a step back off the trail into the grass. Several hundred yards behind the horse, the mansion stood gleaming in the midday sun. It looked freshly painted. The detail on its façade immaculate.

"That is a lie." Frederick shook his head slowly. "Your husband was a fool and an arsonist. He couldn't separate the Creator from a wayward servant. But I give you a choice. Renounce your tiny, tiny god and that despicable angel. Help me, and I can rejoin you and your husband."

"My husband?" Khadra took another step back. "What do you know of him?"

"A fool and an arsonist." Frederick hung his words on each syllable. "Come with me and I'll take you to him." He took his left hand off the shotgun, leaned to the side, and offered her his hand.

"You lie." Khadra turned and ran. The grass dragged at her long dress. She reached down and pulled the dress up away from her legs. Her hat blew off her head and sailed away in the wind.

"So, it's a hunt then." Frederick called after her. "Well and good. But you'll want your hat, miss. Mind the sun."

The sound of gunfire exploded behind Khadra. Terror seized her and her legs pumped even faster. She could hear laugher following the echo of that shotgun. Horse hooves beat the ground behind her. She knew she would never escape.

Khadra woke with a start. She sat up in bed, sucking in air. She felt like she was having a panic attack. She looked around the dark room. She was safe in the Andersons' home. Her breathing slowed. She needed to go to someone. Someone safe. The thought of that vile man chasing her through her dream was too much.

Across the hall, Julie slept with George. Khadra got out of bed and pulled on one of her long dresses, so much less substantial than the dress in her dream. She went to her door, opened it, and snuck out into the hall. Maybe she had bottled Frederick up when she warded off the locked room. Maybe the demon reached out to her to lift his newfound confinement. She really hoped that was so. Khadra crept to Julie's bedroom door and opened it. It squeaked a little, but all she heard was the deep breathing of sleep coming from Julie and George. She closed the door behind her and walked over to the bed.

There was no hijab on her head, but she supposed that was okay as long as George continued his sleep. She brushed her wavy, black hair behind her shoulders. Should she wake Julie? Khadra moved to Julie's side of the bed, moonlight through the window guiding her way. She followed her instincts for comfort and protection, and instead of waking Julie, she lifted the covers and slipped into the bed next to her.

Despite discovering that Julie was topless, Khadra snuggled into her warmth. The terror that was Frederick Palmer felt farther away.

"I told you, no presents until morning." Julie mumbled. "Santa won't come if you're not asleep." Julie blinked and opened her eyes, suddenly fully awake. A smaller female form was pressed up against her. "Brittney? You know you're not supposed to come in here. Your father will find out."

"It's me, Julie." Khadra couldn't help herself, she put her arm around the woman's side and rested her ear on Julie's upper chest. She could hear the steady thump of her heart. "I'm sorry. I had a nightmare. I needed ... to feel safe."

"Khadra?" Julie's eyes went wide and she turned her head on the pillow to look down at the lump under the blanket. George snored next to them. "You can't come into my room like this." What was the woman thinking? Julie's life seemed to get stranger and stranger.

"It was Frederick Palmer. I saw him in my dream," Khadra whispered. "I know what he did to his wife. Such terrible things."

"Oh." Julie had some sympathy. She knew how Frederick might drive someone to seek shelter. She circled her arms around Khadra and held her close. "It'll be okay. I've got you now. You're safe." She tucked her face into Khadra's hair, smelling the floral scent of the woman's shampoo. Julie thought about how special it was that the woman had uncovered her hair. The smooth fabric of Khadra's dress, slid against Julie's skin as Khadra wiggled into a more comfortable position.

"Thank you, Julie." Still operating on instinct, Khadra moved her body lower in the bed. She nuzzled Julie's large, warm breasts, breathing in the scent of her.

"What are you doing?" Julie's hadn't had so much as a lesbian thought before moving to that house, and now a second woman seemed to be showing interest.

"Just ... getting ... comfortable," Khadra said between kisses on Julie's soft flesh. Khadra had quite big boobs now, but Julie's were that much bigger. And the way one lay on top of the other while Julie rested on her side was incredibly ... stimulating. "I ... just ... need ... to be close ... to someone." She kissed Julie's boobs some more.

"Stop it," Julie hissed. "George is sleeping right behind me."

"I'm ... sorry." Khadra didn't stop kissing Julie. She felt a void filling inside her. In that warm bed, she was protected. "Frederick was so ... terrifying." Khadra's dark lips found Julie's nipple. For the first time since she was a baby, she sucked on a woman's boob. She was delighted when warm, sweet milk flowed onto her tongue. She gulped the elixir greedily.

"Ohhhhhhh." Julie cupped her left hand behind Khadra's head. "Maybe a little milk will make you feel better. But you have to go back to your own bed afterward."

"Mmmmmmmmm." Khadra sucked and swallowed.

"Did you ... did you say something, Jules?" George rolled over, half awake.

"Nothing, George." Julie tensed. She could hear the wet sounds of Khadra's drinking in the quiet room. She prayed her husband wouldn't notice.

"Okay." George yawned. "I was dreaming about an island in the sea. I can still ... hear ..." And he drifted off back to sleep with a snore.

Khadra was vaguely aware that Julie's husband had woken and fallen back asleep. She should have been alarmed, but all she could think about was more milk. The warmth of it spread in her belly.

"Shh." Julie patted Khadra's head and pulled the woman in a little tighter once she was sure George slept soundly again. The poor woman had been through so much, Julie wanted her to feel better. "Go ahead and drink," Julie whispered.

Khadra suckled at Julie's breasts for a long time. Eventually, she fell asleep with her lips around that supple nipple.

A while later, Julie roused her guest. "Wake up." Julie shook her awake as the great clock struck three somewhere in the house. "You need to leave before George finds you here." Julie kissed the dark-skinned woman on both cheeks and watched her slip back out of bed and disappear back to her own room.

Khadra got into her bed, her belly full, and her mind at ease. Frederick Palmer was the farthest thing from her thoughts as she drifted back to sleep. The whole world in that moment was the refuge she'd found in Julie's breasts.

~~

"I have to tell you something, pumpkin." Julie kneeled before Daniel in the bathroom, working his long cock with both hands. She still wore her short, green dress. She wanted to finish off her son quickly so she could go downstairs to make breakfast. "Khadra slipped into my bed last night."

"Really?" Daniel stared wide-eyed at his mother. "What did you two do?"

"Nothing. Not really anything." Julie looked up into his blue eyes as her hands continued to pump him. "I mean ... she drank from my breasts a little. That's all."

"Cool, Mom." Daniel put his hands on his hips. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, Danny, it seems that every day makes things more and more convoluted. I hardly know which way is up anymore. It seems this house is spinning our relationships together like a great web." She worked him harder. "I need you to behave like a responsible adult. Can you keep a clear head through all this?"

"Is this about Brittney?"

"I know what you and Brittney did with Khadra, sweetie." She kept her eyes up on his handsome face. "Don't worry, I'm not mad. I just want you to be careful. Do you really want babies all over the place?"

"No?"

"Good. Please don't shoot your stuff in your sister, or anyone else, anymore." Julie shivered at the thought of his salty mess sitting in his twin's womb. "You have to be responsible."

"Okay." Daniel could see the sincerity on his mom's face. He really would try.

"Thank you." Julie smiled and looked down at the veiny monstrosity in her hands. "Now, where do you want to cum?"

"You said cum, Mom." Daniel was getting close.

"I know you like when I talk like that." She licked the head. "Do you want to cum in my pussy, pumpkin?"

"I want to spray you."

"No, your father is still upstairs. He might see me." Julie took him into her mouth and bobbed him with short strokes. Her brown hair bounced back and forth.

"Dad's so dumb, he probably wouldn't even notice if you walked up to him covered in cum." Daniel grabbed her shoulders, pulled her off him, stood her up, and turned her facing away from him.

"He's not ... that dumb." Julie grabbed the edge of the sink and lowered her hips a little to get her pussy down to her son's level.

"He's pretty stupid, Mom." Daniel lifted her dress up over her butt and pulled her panties to the side. "His wife is going to be walking around with a pussy full of cum today, and he won't even know."

"Oh, gosh. Yes, I guess George is a bit of an idiot. Ooohhhhhhhhh." Pleasure surged through Julie as Daniel entered her vagina. "I didn't ... uuuggghhhhh ... know that when I married him."

"I love ... uh ... uh ... uh ... hearing you say that, Mom." Daniel plowed into her. "Do you really want to have ... my baby?"

"Yesssssss." Julie realized it was true. She needed to protect and mother her son's child. "I ... want to have your baby. I'm ... so happy ... you've given me a ... uuuuggghhh ... grandchild, sweetie." Her orgasm approached and he'd only just stuck it in.

"I'm going to ... ah ... cum ... Mom" Daniel unloaded inside his mother, listening to her orgasmic squeals as she took his seed. When he finished, he pulled out of her and looked down at his frothy dick. "Can you clean it off?"

"Yes ... sweetie." Julie's knuckles were white as she held the sink. Her wedding ring dug into her finger where it was pressed between the porcelain and her flesh. She let go, spun, and fell to her knees again. "But I have to go make breakfast ... soon." She licked up and down the shaft, removing their combined cum with her tongue.

"Mom, are you going to let Mrs. Samatar back in your bed?" He watched her lovingly lap at his dick.

"Would you ... mmmmm ... like me to, sweetie?"

"Yeah." Daniel nodded with enthusiasm.

"There ... all clean." Julie finished with the head and stood up. "If you want me to, I'll give her more milk. But she can't come to bed with your father right there."

"Sounds fair." Daniel smiled.

"And will you, young man, pay her another visit with Brittney?" Julie straightened out her panties and shook her hips to get her dress back in place.

"Do you ... mind if we ... um ... visit with Mrs. Samatar again?" He pulled up his underwear and pants.

"Not as long as you're responsible about it." Julie looked down into his eyes. "Can you keep a cool head, Danny?"

"Totally." Daniel wasn't so sure, but he really would try.

"That's my good boy." Julie kissed him on the cheek, opened the door, and checked the hall. The coast was clear. "Breakfast in fifteen," she said without looking back. She slipped out into the hall and was gone.


12