Havana Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Ellen a minute to get to the door. She opened the door, looking lovely in a blouse and jeans. The blouse was low cut (that looked promising). She hugged me as I stepped in. I had been here before. We had dated in the past, but nothing serious had developed. At this point, I felt I had nothing to lose. After shutting the door, she led me to the kitchen where she was finishing a meal. She confessed that she had picked up most of it at the market.

"That's fine. I'm amazed you had time to do any of this when I called you so late," I reassured her.

"I was so happy you called. I've wanted to get together with you for so long. You sounded like you had a rough day at the office," she said.

"I did. We're working on plans for a new office," I half lied.

"Do you think you'll get a shot at the manager's post?"

"Maybe. There have been a lot of hints."That part wasn't a lie.

"I hope you get it. You deserve it. You've worked hard for it. Do you think you will have to move?"

"I don't know yet. There are a lot of details to work out before we get to that point," I answered.

By then, dinner was ready. We dined by candlelight. She looked radiant in the softly glowing light of the candles and I told her so. She accepted the compliment graciously. After dinner, we took our wine glasses into her living room. She had picked up a DVD ofLike Water for Chocolate.

"I know you're good at Spanish. Maybe you can explain the nuances to me," she suggested. I smiled.

We started watching the movie. She curled up next to me and I put my arm around her. She smelled wonderful. She always smells wonderful. It's not just perfume. Her shampoo, her clothes, they all smell wonderful. I hoped to find out if she smelled that nice beneath her clothes. I bet even her sheets smelled nice. Before long, she laid her head on my shoulder. I was getting more interested in her than in the movie. By the time Gertrudis took her shower, I was ready to see more of Ellen. She was into the movie, but her body language indicated she was being swept up by the romance. I kissed the top of her head. She moaned softly and lifted her face up to mine. I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She put her arm around my neck and pulled me down. As we kissed again, I felt her tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. As we parted to take a collective deep breath, I glanced at the screen and saw Gertrudis being carried away naked by the soldier on horseback.

"Mmm, I'd like to do that to you," I suggested.

"That's so romantic," she said in a dreamy kind of way. She looked from the screen to me as if coming to a decision. Then, "Do it." It wasn't a command or a request. It was simply a statement. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like that.

Ellen stood up in front of me and began undressing. I watched, mesmerized, as her blouse drifted to the floor, followed by her jeans, then her bra. By the time her panties softly settled to the top of the pile on the floor, the movie was forgotten in the background. Ellen was backlit by the screen as if she was glowing. She took two steps back and looked at me suggestively. I stood and took her in my arms. I kissed her deeply, inhaling her scent through my nose. She pressed her body against mine in such a sensuous way that I was sorry I was still wearing my clothes. I longed to feel her skin against mine. I reached down and put my right arm behind her knees, my left behind her neck, and easily lifted her slim body off the floor. As I carried her in my arms to the bedroom, she kissed me. I could see her nipples becoming even more erect. I hit the light switch with my elbow as we entered the bedroom. I bent over the mattress and delicately set her down. Her slight weight barely dented the soft surface. Her eyes lit up as an idea was suddenly born.

"Wait here," she said. "I'm going to get the candles. Take off your clothes and wait for me on the bed." With that, she got up and padded off to the kitchen. I undressed and slid onto the sheets to await her return. I was hard, anticipating the feel of her body. I heard her returning. Just before she entered the room, she reached in with one hand and turned off the light. Instantly, the room was illuminated by an orange glow as she entered with two candles in each hand. She set them down on the dresser and nightstands, surrounding the bed with warm light. Her naked body was so erotic in that light. Her dark blonde pubic hair looked darker in the light, but still it was apparent she was a natural blonde. Her breasts rose and fell as she took in deep breaths. I was breathing heavy as well. We were awash in anticipation.

Just before she got into bed, I noticed a slow trickle of fluid down the upper part of her left thigh. She was so wet for me that her juices could not be contained by her lips. I was mesmerized by the sight.

Ellen broke the silence as softly as she could. "You are so excited that I can see a trickle of your precum flowing from the end of your dick." Her whisper was as if she was breathing instead of speaking the words. I just smiled. We wanted each other so badly.

She bent one knee and crawled onto the bed, on top of me. As her body grazed across mine, she bent my dick back to my stomach - first with her mouth, then her neck, then my dick brushed the skin between her tits. Next, the smooth skin of her stomach rubbed me. Finally, her soft pubic hair brushed across the center of my excitement, signaling the completion of her movement. She was lying on top of me now, kissing me deeply. I encircled her slender waist with my arms, letting them wander of their own accord down to her ass. As we kissed, my hands roamed down to the tops of her thighs, up across her ass and lower back, then back down again. I reveled in the feel of her warm skin. Between kisses, I drank in the vision of her face illuminated by the soft glow of the candles.

After six or seven kisses, she smiled a little broader as if she had a secret. I felt her body begin to slide down mine. She didn't get up and move down. She slid across me, her nipples grazing my skin, her mouth kissing its way down my torso. All the while, she maintained eye contact. When she arrived at my dick, she looked at me with an impish smile. Then her mouth gingerly kissed the head and shaft. I was leaking so much precum that strands of fluid were connecting to her lips as she moved back from each kiss. The strands shined in the candlelight. My dick was starting to throb. I couldn't take too much of this and she knew it. Once she had bathed the entire surface of my dick with her lips, she started at the base and ran her wet tongue in long strokes to the tip. She only licked upward. As she pulled away from the tip to move back to the base, strands of the mixture of her saliva and my precum remained connected for a moment before breaking away. All this was revealed in the golden glow of the candles. Only when she had completed licking all around me did she return to the tip. Planting an open-mouthed kiss on the head, her mouth opened as if in a French kiss. Her mouth descended, taking my dick into her. The feeling of warm wetness was all encompassing. I knew I was going to cum in her mouth. There was no avoiding it. She watched me as her mouth moved down over me. Her cheeks pulled in as she sucked on the upstroke. I felt powerless to break the eye contact. I watched as I was helplessly drawn to my impending climax.

When I felt my dick start to throb to announce the arrival of my orgasm, I saw her eyebrows move upward slightly in sync with the ends of her mouth. She was smiling, but my girth prevented her face from completing the gesture. I rested my hands lightly on her head, then ran one hand down her cheek. I pushed my hips upward as I felt the first contraction. We looked into each other's eyes as my sperm was forcefully splashed into her mouth, the invasion aided by her suction. I saw her neck delicately swallowing, my erection filling her mouth too much for there to be space to contain my ejaculate. Once my orgasm was complete, she lifted her mouth gently off me, not wanting to over stimulate me when I was most sensitive. We didn't say a word, just smiled at each other in the light of the candles. She again slid up my body. As she approached my face, I could smell my sperm on her breath. When she leaned to kiss me, I didn't resist. I was too captivated by her spell to resist tasting my cum in her mouth. We kissed, my tongue exploring her mouth even as I tasted myself. It wasn't a turnoff. Instead, it added to the sensuality, reminding me of what I had just done in her mouth.

As the kiss broke, I slowly rolled her onto her back. "I'm going to return the favor," I breathed. "Then, after you've cum and I'm hard again, I'm going to fill you with my hardness." She gave a little moan. I kissed my way down her body, the sensitive spot below her ear, her neck, the top of her shoulder, each of her breasts (holding each nipple in my lips as I pulled away, watching the base of each nipple stretch), her stomach, exploring her navel with my tongue, until I was brushing my face against the hair around her pussy. Her hair was so soft, only slightly abrasive because of the curls. She was wet, her juices flowing past her lips to start forming a small puddle on the sheet beneath her. I could smell her before I could see the gloss on the bottom of her lips. Pushing my nose through her hair, I enjoyed her smell. As I pushed lower, I extended my tongue, parting the hair that grew on her lips. My tongue ran along her slit, wet with her arousal. I tasted her here first as I ran my tongue along her outer lips. Finally, I settled between her legs as she eagerly spread them to make room for me. I reached down to each knee in turn, dragging my tongue along the smooth inside of each thigh as I traced a wet path back to her pussy. Finally, I used the fingers of each hand to gingerly open her outer lips, revealing her pink wetness. I could see her hole oozing her special wetness. I also easily found her clit, erect now and sticking out from under its hood. I extended my tongue to touch the tip to her clit. She jumped, her hips trying to pull away from the sudden touch. I extended my tongue to remake the contact, now sliding my tongue across the sensitive nub of flesh. She pushed her hips against my mouth this time. I looked up through her bush to her face. She was watching me and it seemed that she was not even breathing. After a minute, I finally saw her breasts rise and fall as she took a breath. I slid my tongue lower to her opening and she took a deeper breath. I lowered my mouth further. I rolled my tongue to make it stiff and pushed it inside her. I was rewarded with a big taste of her juices. The smell and taste were overpowering. I breathed into her pussy and she let a moan escape her lips. I began licking her pussy in earnest. The middle finger of my right hand entered her fully. When it pulled out and reentered, it was joined by my index finger. On the next trip, my ring finger joined in. Each time, her moan was louder as I stretched her and rubbed against the sensitive ridges of her entrance. Her eyes were closed now and her hands were clasping her nipples. I watched as her first orgasm of the evening washed across her face. Her legs closed against my face. I concentrated now on her clit, my fingers caressing her from the inside as well. I felt her hips lift off the bed and she gave a moan that became a scream. I pushed all three fingers inside her as far as they would go and held them there, feeling her pussy contract around them as she came.

When she could open her eyes, I moved off her cunt, gently removing my fingers from her slick hole. I rested my chin on her mound, her soft hair around my chin. I smiled and she returned the gesture.

"Oh, wow. That was so incredible," she said after swallowing hard and licking her lips.

"I was just returning the favor," I said slowly with a grin.

She reached down and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me, tasting herself in my mouth. Then, she held my face in her hands as she licked her juices from my cheeks. When she had finished, she kissed me again.

"I'm hard again," I said loudly.

She smiled a little broader. "Is that a threat?" she asked.

"I'm just trying to warn your neighbors that it's going to get noisy."

"You're so smug when you say that. Do you really think you can make me scream?" she asked.

"I didn't do so badly a moment ago – and that was with only a few fingers and a tongue. I'm saving the most devastating weapon for last."

"Devastate me," she offered as my sides felt her legs spread further.

I lifted myself up, looking down at her pussy. I guided my dick to her slit, using my hand to rub up and down her lips and spread her ample moisture. She was starting to softly moan as I dragged the head of my dick across her sensitive flesh. It looked as if she was just about to protest having to wait as I positioned my dick at her portal and pushed. She was so wet by now that there was almost no resistance. She was tight. It was only because she was so slick that I easily slipped through the tightness to stretch her enough to admit my cock. In one stroke, I felt the hair at the base of my shaft pressing against her lips. She gasped.

I lay on top of her, feeling her hard nipples against my chest.

"You're so big," she breathed.

"You made me so hard. I want you so bad," I explained.

"Take me," she offered.

With that, I pulled my dick out until only the head was still captured by her lips, then slowly but firmly pushed my way in again. Seeing the look of ecstasy on her face, I knew she was able to take more stimulation. I knelt at the juncture of her thighs, still embedded in her. I lifted her legs and placed them over my shoulders. Then, I leaned forward until my chest was against hers, separated only by her thighs. I pushed harder and my dick penetrated her as far as was possible.

"Oof," she grunted. Then, catching her breath, she softly spoke. "I think I can feel your dick pressing against my cervix."

I tried to press harder, but I couldn't go any further. Instead, I pulled out fast and pushed in just as fast. My flank thumped against her pussy. She let out a small yelp.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she assured me.

I did it again.

"No, that doesn't hurt – yet. Don't stop," she urged.

I complied. With each thrust, her yelps became a little louder. Before they became full-fledged screams, I needed to stretch my cramping leg muscles. I moved up again and let her legs slide off my shoulders. She took a deep breath and focused her eyes on me.

"Need a break?" she asked. "I can get on top."

"Sure," I said, sliding around to the pillow next to hers. She deftly mounted me, sinking that blonde-haired snatch onto my shaft. Now it was my turn to gasp as she forcefully impaled herself on me. She was truly a vision of loveliness, the bouncing of her breasts delicately illuminated by the candles. I watched her face as she concentrated, now fully in control. I intended to lie there and rest, but my body reacted to the stimulation of her pussy and began thrusting up to meet her downward thrusts. The bed began issuing forth rhythmic squeaks as our pounding intensified. Tiny beads of perspiration were forming on her chest. I could feel that I was sweating as well, making the sheet beneath my ass damp. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the alarm clock on the nightstand. I knew that I would last a long time after that blowjob she just gave me. Ellen was athletic so it would be a race to see who gave in first. We both made modifications to the position as time passed – she adjusting the angle of her hips to rub her clit against the base of my dick or sitting upright and rubbing her clit with two fingers, me leaning up on my arms to capture one or the other nipple in my lips, or reclining to watch the vision of her riding me as I let her nipples rub up and down against the palms of my hands. Not wanting to relinquish the position of control, Ellen even got up and turned around for awhile, facing my feet as she rode me. In this position, I could fondle the globes of her ass. If I sat up a little, I could just about reach around her waist and let my fingers explore the top of her hairy slit to search for her clit. She turned back around and I could see sweat on her temples now. Her hair was getting damp. I looked at the clock. We had been in this position for twenty minutes.

"You must need a break by now. How about a change?" I suggested.

It was apparent she wanted to continue, but she was getting tired. She managed to pant out, "OK... doggy?"

I nodded. She lifted off me. The hair around the base of my dick was saturated with her juices. She leaned over and moved onto all fours. I got up on my knees and thrust my erection through her slippery lips, seating myself in one stroke. She leaned forward on her elbows as I started thrusting. I reached around to encircle her waist, then slid my hands up her body until I gripped a breast in each hand as a handle. I squeezed the nipples to put extra pressure there as our thrusting caused me to tug at her sensitive cones. She was beyond moaning now. She was screaming. In this position, her entrance was putting pressure on the bottom of my dick and I knew I couldn't last much longer. I was ready to cum. I was getting tired. I was also worried that she was getting sore. I thrust harder to push her over the edge. She lost her balance on her elbows and fell forward, now fully face down on the mattress. I moved a little further over her. I put both hands on her ass cheeks to rest my weight there. Now my dick felt as if it was going straight down into her body. I knew the head was rubbing against her G spot. She couldn't speak intelligibly now. Her words were muffled moans verging on screams. Regardless, I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was. I crossed the point of no return and thrust into her particularly hard. My hands tensed, the fingertips digging into her ass. I felt myself erupting inside her, adding to the already ample slickness. I shot five or six spurts really hard, then the tension eased and I leaned more over her. The eruption of sperm inside Ellen's body was now a dribble as I moved to rest on her back, my softening dick sliding out of her channel. She let out a slow groan as I slid free of her confines. I held my dick against her pussy as I rested my face against the back of her neck. I could feel that her hair was wet with sweat. I could also feel a flood of warm fluid bathing my dick. I knew it was the combination of lubrication my dick had held inside her pussy mixed with the sperm I shot in her. We were making one enormous wet spot on the sheet. I knew she would be feeling it as well, against her front. Neither of us moved, whether because we were basking in the glow of what we had just done, or out of sheer exhaustion. The only sound in the room was our heavy panting as we each caught our breath.

After a few minutes of this, I rolled off her. I didn't want to move away from her warm flesh, but I knew she must be uncomfortable with my weight against her. I slid to the side, one leg still between hers, an arm around her waist, and my side against hers. I turned my head to her and kissed her cheek, right in front of her ear. She shivered.

"Ooh, you know I love that. I'm so sensitive there," she said in a voice that told me she still wasn't fully there.

"I'm sure you're sensitive in a lot of places right now," I responded. She gave a happy grunt of agreement.

I held her like that for a time. Her heart was still beating so hard that I could feel it with my arm on her back. At last, she turned over. The hair around her pussy was matted with our juices. I could see that she had been lying in a wet spot. It must have been a puddle at first, until the bedding soaked it up. She looked at me sleepily and grinned. I smiled back. Her smile turned to a frown.