Have a Little Faith

Story Info
Mom managing daughter.
6k words
4.31
19.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I sat looking out the window at our daughter Faith. She was cleaning leaves out of the pool. We were so lucky to get her through 18 and a half years plus the 9 months I carried her without any serious problems. It was a miracle with all the social stress and peer pressure these days. It was even more of a miracle to accomplish it without her catching on to our subtle control, from myself or Byron, and I'm sure she didn't. One of us always kept an eye on her when she was browsing on the web and Byron kept her hosts file up to date so she couldn't access unsavory sites.

In the summertime, from when she was young, we arranged for her to attend casual classes at the church center and as she grew up we always invited some of her friends, boys and girls, out to dinner with us or to the zoo so she had lots of company. A big enough variety so she didn't attach her feelings to any particular person. We even got her used to nice crisp cold showers early on so it got to be a habit along with showering before bed rather than in the morning. It served its purpose and we seldom noticed any signs of normal urges from her, until now. There weren't that many but they were there.

It was time to ease her into the more mature society. We would stay close but she needed to slip away easy. I've been keeping an eye on the type of friends she liked most and along the way found one that I thought would be a wonderful match and slowly eased them together but not tightly. The two of them are nice friends but haven't been in a situation where they could be more personal. Byron and I saw to that.

His name is Edmund but of course everybody calls him Ed. When they were at the pool I made sure Faith wore her single piece bathing suit with the short skirt. I took tea or soda out to them and later some cookies and they could see me working in the kitchen often. Ed could still get some nice views of legs and thighs and breastworks and occasionally the back of her suit pulled tight when she bent over at the pool side. I left that habit alone. It was particularly for Ed. The skirt wasn't that long. He was a calm young man and very respectful to everybody and always seemed to enjoy himself.

Faith had two other suits, bikinis, and one was quite revealing and a little loose. We gave them to her when she turned 18. She was quite surprised. She wore them when just she and I and Byron were together at the pool. We always let her know how beautiful she was and privately I mentioned it was quite ok to let us enjoy her beauty, especially her dad. They seemed to dote on each other with easy familiarity. Sometimes that bikini had a way of slipping a little this way and that way and she and her dad feigned ignoring it. It was an outlet for her with her dad watching and I ignored the little ways she arranged the slips and a couple of times I was a little bit affected myself.

We were sitting in the side yard, where the sun was blocked. Faith had on one of her yard shifts. It had strings over the shoulder and it was quite short. The bottom was actually like a Colette, but you really couldn't tell, it was so flowing. She only wore her shifts at home. Her thighs were out for viewing. She was subconsciously starting to attract attention to herself for mating. It was instinct and I don't think she even realized it.

As soon as we both found a pause I said, "How would you like to take your feelings for a drive? I think it's time and you seem to be receptive."

With a smile and a blank look she said, "What do you mean? Receptive how. To what?" She said.

"Intimacy," I said. "We can find some time when Byron isn't home and relax with each other and see how it is. You seem to be more, uh, 'womanly' lately and being intimate together will give you a chance to express yourself as well as participate. Do some of the things you may be thinking about. Let your feelings loose for a little bit, see how you like it. Being intimate is a very special thing. It's usually a lot of fun although you don't laugh a lot it's a different kind of fun."

"I don't know what to say," she said.

"I know," I said. "Think about it, it's not pressing. We can close the curtains in one of the bedrooms so it seems more private. Be close. Let your instincts have a go at yourself, at me, and I can do the same. It's not a lesbian thing. It's a mother daughter showing thing. Take a thorough shower and skip deodorant. When you present scents to each other your minds react in anticipation of breeding and you start to prepare. It's important to allow your scents to escape. Don't let your scents embarrass you or how you let them escape."

***

It was 2:00 in the afternoon. We had a lite early lunch so it had time to settle. At her suggestion we went to her bedroom. There were leather type black curtains on the windows with a strip over the top so the light was almost fully blocked. The covers were down but we left the sheet up. I took off everything except my pants and Faith did too. We had seen each other nude plenty of times. I wasn't that nervous and would welcome the first sign she was interested enough to express herself. I would take the initiative since it was my suggestion and I didn't think she would do anything first in any case.

In the past we took showers together a couple of times and bumped into each other but I knew this was way different for her. As soon as we got settled down on the pillow I took my time but got my nipples into hers or very near and put an arm over her waist and let the other one settle so my hand was right at her lower breast with a finger touching. Then I kissed her. I held it for a long time so all the skin would have a chance to make an impression while I slipped my hand down on her backend on top of her pants and pulled, just a little.

Faith and I both had high clits and our mons were prominent. When we melded into each other our mons and clits meshed perfectly. Sometimes when we had our folded hands in our laps our clits were right there at our fingers. Lately I've seen Faith with one of her finger moving under her hands. I stopped kissing but let my fingers keep playing with her breast and nipple.

I said, "We don't want to go too fast. It gives your mind time to absorb and see what you like."

As I was talking I pulled my hand over her hip and down between us on top of her pants. It pried our mons apart and I let my fingers find her clit and softly caress it up and down the hood. I left the tip alone. Maybe later.

"Always remember," I said. "Sexually the main pleasure for you is through your clit. Showing your pleasure is the best way to let him know that. The main pleasure for a man is your vagina. His main desire is planting his seed as far inside your vagina as possible. You have that same desire. I thought we could find some way to simulate that and experience the bliss associated with it. Would you like to take my pants off or would you like me to take yours off, or both?"

I was still rubbing her hood and she delayed just a moment and said, "Both."

"Can I take yours off first?" I asked.

She nodded again and I kissed her and softly tilted her over on her back and got her nipples with my lips and tongue. At the first moan I reached down and started pushing her pants down ever so slowly. When they were down far enough I got my fingers down her hood to her crotch and flicked across her vagina. With her legs down her clit seemed to run straight out from the edge of her mons towards her feet. Her vagina, like mine, was perfect for a hard cock angled upward right out of a gentlemen's crotch and perfect for spooning and scissors.

She was shaven below her tuff as I was and the mons matchup caused excitement for both of us. I worked her pants off while intermittingly trailing lightly down her vulva. When my finger rubbed across her vagina entrance I was surprised at how small it was. I knew her hymen was gone from her doctor's report. I leaned over and kissed her again while my fingers kept stroking her lightly.

She said, "Mom, are you sure it's ok to take your pants off and do to you what you're doing to me?"

"Oh yes," I said. "I really would like to feel like you do. It's just practice."

She was breathing a little hard. I didn't know if she had ever had an orgasm and I've never found any vibs or other sex toys she might have. I didn't even have any. No need with Byron. He could give me explosive organisms without ever touching my clit or vagina. I slowed down so she could calm down and she tilted me over and started on my breasts and nipples, doing about what I did. I absolutely love having my breasts and nipples played with this way. Except for her kisses I closed my eyes and opened my mouth at the pleasure. My pants were down around my middle thighs before I realized it and they were off quickly.

I said, "When you can, get on top. You'll see how it feels to a man. Keep track of body parts and where they match up. Pretend you have a nice cock to offer and let it play with my vagina. Imagine the angle, the slow penetration, the muscle movements and the unimaginable pleasure and how much you'll give back. Let your cock express yourself. Do you have orgasms?"

"I think so," she said. "I'm not that sure. Maybe."

She started moving between my legs. I opened a little and pulled my knees up some. It actually felt like a cock coming for me. I was elated and more than a little expectant. One of her hands was on my outer thigh and hip and curling down under on my backside. My back slit opened up and I could almost feel a cock under there but it was her fingers.

We both had slim hips and she dropped hers right between mine just as her nipples dropped on mine and her mouth on mine. Her tongue slid right in between my lips and I lifted my knees up higher and pushed my mons into hers. I moaned and wrapped my hands around her neck and pulled her tighter like she was a pro football lineman with a cock like a refrigerator.

I really couldn't wait much longer so I said, "Let's let our mons and clits have their fun. You can learn how to tilt thrust just your hips, rolling down and up. If it's right for your clit it's right for mine. It works great when the cock is below you too."

She adjusted a little and started thrusting right into my clit with hers. I could feel our hoods bump over each other and her sliding up and down my hood. I got both of my hands down on her hips and she truly had a marvelous hip thrust movement. She would do well with a man while on top. We kept going but not too frantic and my orgasm started forming early on. She went a little faster so I knew hers was doing the same.

It wasn't that long before Faith simple fell apart. Her hips went every which way and she almost made me deaf screaming in my ear and she bounced up and down my body just as I was having an orgasm but it simply made mine better. When she finally started to settle down I think she went to sleep for a minute or so. I held her and rubbed her back and backside lightly.

She woke up and said, "Oh, mom. I'm so sorry. I think I had an orgasm. I'm not sure. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No," I said. "You get used to how to handle them but they always feel the same. It's the same with your dad when he orgasms in my vagina."

"Wow," she said. "You've never said anything like that before. I mean about you and dad."

"You weren't grown up yet," I said. "Now you are. I can even say fucking. When your dad and I are fucking."

She looked at me, smiling, but didn't say anything. We rested and talked and let our clits and nerves get mostly back to normal. It was nice, both of us nude and lounging around in bed talking about regular stuff and mostly ignoring each other's nudity. Eventually I let a finger rub along her side down near the top of her hip. She didn't seem to notice and kept up our quiet conversation. When I got to the center of the outside of her hip I let my finger work itself up on top and over to her tuff. She did slow down talking some but seemed to enjoy me pulling the hairs lightly.

"My time to get on top," I said. "You can get an impression of how a man feels fully on. Pretend I have a cock. Right between your legs. Feel the excitement, the expectation, the thrill, the closeness. While we're kissing slip your arms over and under my waist and when you want me pull gently and I'll slip over on top. It's the easiest way to get a man where you want him when he's shy about it. You're telling him 'it's ok to fuck me'."

She smiled and blinked her eyes a couple of times but didn't comment. I got a nipple in my mouth and a hand on her hood and started stroking it. I got one leg over between hers. She opened her legs more and I sucked on her nipple harder. I kissed her up her neck and poked my tongue between her lips and went in and out a few times and bore on in for a good sexy kiss. She pulled on my waist and I slid over between her legs and worked into a nice position and got my clit on hers.

I started slowly tilting into her from years of practice with Byron and I knew exactly what to do with a clit. Mine, of course, got the same treatment. About every 20 seconds or so, which is a long time kissing and doing what we were doing, I bore in a little more letting my hands work her breasts and buns and running my knees out more for leverage.

I was relentless on her clit and she tried to reciprocate but couldn't yet. I was moving my mons sideways as well as up and down and she couldn't get the rhythm. After a while she started squealing lightly in my mouth and it got louder and harder and her body went crazy again. I had an orgasm along with her but more quietly. I made some sounds and movements that let her know I was joining in the festivities.

We both went to sleep for about half an hour. I slipped out to shower. Later I heard her up and moving around. Byron came home and he was grilling supper outside. We ate out there and Faith was a little quiet, not much, and seemed embarrassed around Byron but happy and conversation between bites seemed as bright as usual.

Later I said, "You have a glow about you. It was fun. Sometimes you seemed lost in thought. I hope it was positive for you."

"Oh, it was," she said. "I was worried what dad thought. He didn't say anything. I wasn't sure how he would react."

"I didn't say anything to him," I said. "I probably should say 'yet'. We don't have secrets from each other. What do you think about him joining us? We can wait awhile if you want. He's used to seeing me with just pants on, and off, but I was thinking about you wearing that really nice string bikini. You wouldn't feel so exposed and he would feel more comfortable. I think he would really like that. He loves you in that bikini. With his cock as hard as it gets there would be a bit of contact in both of your nether regions. When you're kissing and both enjoying your nipples and feeling each other's bodies your nether regions tend to play by themselves. If you're enjoying yourself try not to interfere. Don't forget the waist pull when it's time."

She was silent and staring at me again. What I said must be working itself through her mind. Being in bed with her bikini on with her dad was doable but wasn't easy to arrange in her mind. I kissed her on the cheek and left her to her thoughts. I was very pleased with her introduction to higher sexual feelings and participation. From those moments on her life permanently changed and her mind was just catching up. I didn't say anything to her one way or the other for a few days. We did catch each other's eye a few times in passing. I was very much enjoying her more mature company.

I did check to be sure she was still on the pill and current in case she and Ed had a go with each other. I checked with her doctor if her hymen was still intact because of the small entrance to her vagina. I knew the doctor and was authorized for the information. He said her hymen was gone and a little time for dilation would be appropriate unless the cad was a King Kong type in which case he could circumcise him down to normal size. I said that maybe I should send Byron over to see him to which he stopped talking altogether so I said goodbye and hung up.

The next day Faith said, "Mom, your bed is bigger than mine. If dad's there maybe we should use it rather than mine."

That night I explained everything to Byron. He said, "I thought something was different. What's my role in this?"

"Byron," I said. "Your role is more than two decades old. She's inexperienced but I'm sure you'll detect her desires whatever they are. A little love goes a long way. I'm not really trying to prime the pump but I detect your faucet might be dripping. I can always take care of your bridled passion later."

Byron laughed and patted my behind.

***

It was a different atmosphere. It was night time and dark out. I had a night light way in a corner and put band aids over parts of it so it was just bright enough so we didn't walk into furniture. Faith was out by the pool in her little bikini when Byron got home and kept it on until bed time. She disappeared for a shower for a little while. I heard the water running while I was in the kitchen then she appeared back in the den still wearing the bikini and being obvious about it. The top of her butt slit could be seen and in the bikinis there was always the vision of her pubes running down into the bottoms from her belly button and her breasts were a joy forever.

While we were in the kitchen alone I said, "Would you like to give me any instructions?"

She said, "No, I can't think of any."

"Ok," I said. "I'm going to turn on the sound machine so we can whisper together in private. Keep in mind I suggested Byron join us and whatever interaction surfaces I view as normal and natural."

"Thanks mom," she said. "I don't know what I would do without you and dad."

Byron was taking off his outer shorts when we went in our bedroom. His top was already off. He was a little hard but not sticking out of his boxers yet. I noticed he had a larger pair on with lots of room. He helped me undress down to my pants and Faith stood there watching in glee, her and dad beaming at each other. Byron put his arms on her waist and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Faith started to wrap his neck with her arms but stopped with her hands on his shoulders. I turned the sound machine on and the lights out and we got in bed unable to see anything.

Faith was on her side facing me and I was on my side facing her. Byron was on his normal side of the bed on his left side. He was behind Faith. He reached over her to my backside and pulled a little and sandwiched Faith's middle between ours. It was probably the first time she felt a cock rubbing her backside. It took a little while for us to adjust to each other. I had my hand down between Faith and myself, in her pants, on her hood. My eyes finally got used to the very dim light and I could see Byron's hip close in on Faith. I also felt her hips moving a little. Byron was pushing against her with his cock. It was slow and easy, just being suggestive for her.

Faith was kissing me around my face and lips and rubbing against my breasts. Byron reached his hand over between us and fiddled with the bottom of her breasts just under her bikini top. Some time had passed and Faith and I were both breathing more heavily.

I whispered, "I'm thinking about pushing Byron's shorts down. He'll take them on off. What do you think? If we do, his cock will be loose and he might start giving you more mature thrills."

"Would he let you?" She said.

"He could always pull them back up," I said. "We could see."

She nodded and I reached over and started pushing his boxers down his hip. I went slowly but after a few seconds he helped and they were soon off. I saw him toss them behind him on the floor. Now she had a nude man right up behind her. I slipped my hand down further and could feel her bikini bottom being pushed and pulled with Byron's cock. Sometimes he was going past her perineum and I could feel him through the fabric of her bikini. I got back up on her hood. I wasn't rubbing it all that much, just a presence.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12