Have Sex with a Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hamish said he was going to go to University for another degree in mathematics as was Alex, Jim and Mike were going to go on a years back packing and invited me to join them. But London had been fun.

That night Craig phoned me he had heard through the bidding process of the redundancies and asked what I was going to do. Either backpacking with Mike and Alex or try my luck in London.

He suggested I come down to Devon for a week or so before making up my mind, I knew what he meant by it but I was ok about it, if honest I was looking forward to it. All the paperwork was sorted out by Friday lunchtime that night we all went to the Groundhog Club, a new Glasgow gay nightclub and had a ball of a time. That night I had my first threesome with Mike and Alex after we arrived home.

A day to recover and a five am starts on Sunday to drive down to Craig's pile as he called it, 461 miles in 8 hours my new satnav took me there without any drama. It was a warm sunny day I was driving shirtless and in shorts. When I arrived in addition to Craig's Beemer was a top of the range Range Rover, he must have other visitors that he didn't mentioned.

Craig was waiting for me at the door wearing shorts, flip flops and an open shirt he must have heard my little Citron crunch up his loose stone driveway. We went through his house onto the patio overlooking the Bristol Channel a few miles away.

He introduced me to Steve also in shorts and an open shirt he was about Craig's build and age they had served together in Embassies. Albert who I recognised from Craig's description as he walked towards me with a distinctive almost dance like walk with his hips rhythmic effeminately motion.

He was only wearing snug fitting snow white shorts that hung low and loosely, his hips moving in harmony as he walked exposing his dancer muscular legs and thighs. He also had an innocent alluring smile with an accent which complimented his appearance as he said.

"You must be 'Aaluum' Craig has told us so much about you."

I liked his mispronunciation and answered "Craig has told me a lot of nice things about you, maybe you can show me one day how to dance erotically." He smiled mischievously and innocently as he bare body hugged me saying.

"Yes I would love to dance erotically with you."

Talk about a thrill he then took my hand and said follow me, I walked as he danced hand on hand over to where a buffet table with food and drinks on it inviting me to select a drink and food. I selected a beer and a handful of sandwiches before returning to a table with a large sun parasol over it.

Craig explained to Steve and Albert that I had just left my company, even after a successful business trip I along with many others were made redundant. I just shrugged my shoulders as Craig said.

"Steve and I have a proposition for you. How would you like to join us in Manilla as we have a new business venture in the Philippians working for Kamal running a bid for naval ship upgrades. It pays £450/day for a minimum of 30 days plus all expenses plus bonuses which could be equivalent to three or four time that?"

That was almost a year's salary for a months work, I stuttered as I said;

"When do we leave."

Craig replied. "In two days time but Steve and I have to meet with Peter, your ex-boss, up in London tonight, you will have to manage on your own with Albert until we get back."

An hour later Steve and Craig left in the Range Rover, Albert and I went out onto the patio. Initially we sat there quietly looking at each other with a beer or two in hand. Albert broke the silence when he said.

"You know what we will be expected to do out there?"

"Yes, I know what will be expected of us."

"Then let me show you how to control what is happening, to undress and walk sexily."

"Now stand up and take off your shorts!"

Which I did, as I stood there naked he said.

"No that's not how this is how you do it."

I took him two minutes to remove his single pair of shorts, his body movements, facial expressions and hand movements all flowed together like a dance and were awesome to watch ending up with his warm hands on my hips as he pulled us together.

On bodily contact I developed a spontaneous erection, as I pressed up and against him he said.

"That is how."

We spent the rest of the night practicing so every movement made was seductively erotic including the approach. We practiced together most of the night.

He then led me into a room which had red velvet boudoir décor with a large round bed and subdued lighting.

He looked at me as he said.

"I will now show you how to seductively have sex all night with someone."

That night was long, ecstasy prolonged, satisfying and tiring, in the morning I was shown how to awake together, enjoy the delights of the morning, how to shower and dress together as one.

Craig and Steve arrived back late afternoon. Albert and I had been practicing seduction and erotic dancing all morning. Their opening words were we fly out tomorrow morning Kamal's private plane will be waiting for us at a local airport. That night I practiced my seduction on Craig, he was overwhelmed saying only.

"Albert has been tutoring you."

When we arrived a Tristar with a Saudi flag on its tailplane dominated the small airport skyline, we boarded inside was like a palace. The Captain told us that we had to wait on some passengers still traveling down from Manchester. About an hour and a half later they arrived, Ceejay and three Japanese girls' in short blue and white matching flared skirts and sports bras. Ceejay introduced them to us;

Jinn from Kansai, Akira from Osaka and Sakura from Tokyo, they were all Geisha girls and exotic dancers working for Kamal, Jinn and Akira also had degrees in business, Sakura was an Olympic champion gymnastic and they will all be helping us with this assignment. It was then that Jinn and I made eye contact as she looked down seductively in my direction, which really turned me on.

Jinn sat beside me as we prepared for takeoff, as it was a large aircraft on full power due the short runway. Jinn was nervously gripping the arm rest, I eased her grip and held her hand up comforting her as we took off. I think it was then that we bonded. An hour later we landed outside Düsseldorf where Kamal joined us for our overnight flight to Manilla.

That night Kamal asked Jinn and I to join him in his private sleeping cabin, our expectations were that he wanted us to participate in a threesome. No; he was in voyager mode watching us through a large two way mirror from an adjoining room while drinking expensive Champagne. We were so engrossed with each other between Jinn's Gisha skills and what Albert has shown me less than 24 hours before we gave an athletic and exotic intimate show.

The following morning as we travelled in a convoy of three mini busses and Kamal's limousine through Manilla's morning traffic, given the comparative tranquil nature of our home morning rush hour this was terrifying. Our attentive attention on what was happening about us was interrupted by our phones pinging, our messages contained three video links of Jinn and me last night, Ceejay and Akira and Albert and Sakura.

The girls were excitedly discussing in Japanese the merits of each of our performances, Sakura and Albert scored highest, their choreographed athletic engagements were unbelievable. Sakura was voted unanimously to be our appointed choreographer and dance instructor.

An hour and a half later we arrived at a 14 bedroomed beach fronted villa which would be our base of operation for the next six to eight weeks. The financing contract negotiation period had been extended.

©sean943shorteroticstories