Have Trouble? Contact T. Rex

Story Info
A Christian sect needs saving from miscreants.
6.1k words
4.52
27.8k
35
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers

All characters in a sexual situation are eighteen or older.

*********

In the early-1930s in the United States a small pacifist Christian sect known as The Lord's Sheep established itself near Moab, Utah. The sect consisted of fourteen adults (seven couples betrothed to each other before God) and sixteen children. All married couples, except for childless Peter and Abigail Gadot, had at least two children, the oldest of which was thirteen. Aside from the Gadots the males were Aaron, Barak, Elijah, Gideon, Jacob, and Solomon and the females were Claudia, Esther, Eve, Hosanna, Ruth and Sarah.

The Lord's Sheep included both male and female skilled craftsmen who made wares that were shipped over much of the United States taking advantage of Moab's convenient location for commerce, and others worked in the town in various capacities. For example Gideon was a skilled carpenter who specialized in high quality furniture, while Abigail worked as a maid in the main hotel in Moab. The sect had a few vehicles and some draft horses, and raised chickens for eggs and meat, and some vegetables, although they were not self-sufficient.

The sect was able to live relatively peacefully as long as Pat Mundey was sheriff since he and his deputies maintained law and order and applied justice uniformly. After he retired in 1934 and moved out-of-state, however, Jack Quinn, the new sheriff, wasn't the same type of man. Quinn was corrupt, cowardly, ineffective, disinterested, or some combination thereof, and order and justice suffered. Two families -- the Elder and Jenkins families -- took advantage of that.

The Elder family consisted of the father, mother, and three sons; the Jenkins the father and four sons, the mother having died in the late 1920s. All were criminals, bullies, and/or malcontents who loved to drink -- made easy once prohibition was repealed in December, 1933. One of their favorite pastimes was to harass The Lord's Sheep, made especially easy since they were pacifists. The Elder and Jenkins sons especially enjoyed harassing the women since all were young and above-average in looks. Claudia, Eve, and Ruth had beautiful faces while Esther, Hosanna and Sarah had -- as best as could be determined given the female dress of the day -- what in modern times would be called "bodacious" bodies.

Abigail was different than the others in the sect. While she gave lip service to pacifism, in reality she had a tough, no-nonsense disposition and was chastised several times by other members of the sect for her feisty personality. She was big for a woman -- especially a 1937 woman -- at five feet 11 inches tall -- and muscular. As a child she beat all the boys she knew in races, and until she turned sixteen was definitely a tomboy. When she and Peter married while she was still a teen (although the age of majority for marriage) she had a pretty, even if not classically beautiful, face, a sleek, tough, body, and mammaries much larger than a sleek woman would be expected to have.

Sheriff Quinn never did anything significant to rein in the Elder and Jenkins clans, and by 1937 their persecution of The Lord's Sheep had escalated to an unacceptable level. The attempted rape of Abigail by the two youngest Jenkins brothers when she was working as a maid at the hotel was stopped only because Abigail broke a lamp over the head of one, and kicked the other three times in the balls. When the hotel docked her pay for the cost of the lamp, and Sheriff Quinn pretended not to believe her, she quit on the spot and walked the four miles home with steam coming out of her ears.

When she got home she demanded an assembly of the sect adults and forcefully insisted that some action be taken. When Aaron, the leader, adopted his normal "turn-the-other-cheek" credo Abigail blew up. She threw down on the meeting room table a copy of a Soldier of Fortune type publication that a guest had left in one of the hotel rooms she made-up. The dog-eared page had an ad entitled "Trouble? Contact T. Rex."

"We don't have the money to hire anyone to help us," Aaron moaned when he saw the ad.

Abigail snapped up the publication and read from the ad:

"Sometimes good folk don't have the ability to deal with physical intimidation, threats, and assault. If you need help wire TRex, San Francisco. Will travel anywhere west of the Mississippi; non-monetary compensation can be negotiated; results guaranteed."

After more discussion and Abigail's persistence, the male members (the only ones allowed to vote) unanimously agreed. The next day Peter and Abigail wired "TRex," and within hours T. Rex wired back agreeing to be in Moab within forty eight hours.

*************

Thomas James Rexroth, known most of his life as "T. Rex," was ¾ American (primarily of Dutch ancestry) and ¼ Japanese. His maternal grandfather was an intellectual who became exposed to karate as a youth in Japan and developed a fascination for it. His maternal grandfather and his American grandmother, once a nurse in Japan, moved to San Francisco before T. Rex's mother was born. When T. Rex was a young teen his grandfather introduced him to karate, unheard of in the United States at that time. As an older teen T. Rex was strong, athletic, and intellectual, but very shy and lacking self-confidence in social situations. Karate helped him develop confidence in all aspects of life.

While too young to fight in World War I, in his late teens T. Rex joined the U. S. Army in 1928 and blossomed as a fighter. He was dramatically proficient in all of the weaponry of the day, and in hand-to-hand combat, including using the karate his grandfather had taught him. He went on more than a dozen successful covert operations, never recorded in the history books and classified in military offices for more than fifty years, in other countries on behalf of the U S Government.

When T. Rex mustered out of the Army he worked in his father's business for a time while also teaching survival courses on the side. A failed love affair, boredom in working in his father's business, and a trust fund from his grandparents on both sides of the family, made him seek out adventure and allowed him the means to do so. At 6 feet one inch tall, and 225 pounds of solid muscle, he decided to become what might be variously known as a mercenary, soldier of fortune, adventurer, or as he liked to refer to himself, a paladin. Not having the need for money he enjoyed bargaining for non-monetary compensation when helping out desperate but poor clients.

T. Rex traveled between adventures in a small truck with a bedroom in the cargo compartment next to a strapped down pink motorcycle and sidecar, along with a variety of weapons. The weapons included the recently introduced (in Japan but obtained through his grandfather's contacts) Arisaka 97 bolt action sniper rifle.

**************

T. Rex showed up at The Lord's Sheep compound forty seven hours after agreeing to help out. He was first greeted by a very enthusiastic Abigail, then by all the other members of the sect, including the children. T. Rex was very impressed by the looks of the women -- especially, but certainly not only, Abigail's.

After dinner that night, the men -- and at her insistence Abigail -- met with T. Rex to discuss the abominations the sect had suffered at the hands of the Elder and Jenkins families. T. Rex was particularly disturbed by the attempted rape of Abigail, and the fact that one of the buildings in their compound had been torched the day before he arrived, with children, who fortunately got out in time, in the building when the fire started.

T. Rex assured the sect members that he could handle the situation and that within ten days they would never be bothered again. Peter and Aaron remained skeptical. Ultimately the sect males asked what compensation T. Rex required if he was successful. "Three nights with one of your beautiful women, or one night each with three of them," was his response.

The men were flabbergasted; Abigail got a sly smile, not unnoticed by T. Rex. After much protestation, offers of other compensation, and expressions of disbelief that his services could be worth that, T. Rex made a proposition. "I'll give you a free look at my abilities tomorrow. After that you either agree, or I walk."

The men of the sect seemingly agreed. T. Rex slept in the bed in the cargo area of his truck, and after breakfast the next morning told the sect adult males -- and Abigail who consistently required that she be included -- his plan for the day. Peter was reluctant to "allow" Abigail to accompany T. Rex -- especially when he rode his pink Harley with sidecar from the inside of the truck down a ramp to the ground.

"You can't go into town in that thing," Peter complained. "Everyone will think that you're a faggot," the word "faggot," as it related to describing a male homosexual, having first been introduced into American Lexicon only in 1914 but apparently already well known to Peter.

"That's the point," T. Rex smiled. "Bullies grossly underestimate you if they think that you're a homosexual or sissy."

Abigail was excited as she put on the spare pair of goggles and the soft helmet that T. Rex gave her so that she could ride in the sidecar and by 11 a. m. they were off to town.

Their first stop was at the sheriff's office. Without niceties T. Rex demanded to know why the two youngest Jenkins boys hadn't been arrested for attempted rape. While somewhat intimidated by T. Rex, Sheriff Quinn stuck to his alleged belief that there wasn't enough proof. After blasting the sheriff T. Rex told him "I'll be serving the Jenkins boys with a civil lawsuit after I get some satisfaction from the hotel."

"Why did you do that?" Abigail asked with a smile when they left the lawman's office and got back onto and into the pink Harley and sidecar.

"So that he'll tell the Jenkins boys where we are," T. Rex smiled. "Let them come to us."

T. Rex parked his pink Harley in front of the hotel and sauntered in with Abigail. The desk clerk apprehensively greeted Abigail before T. Rex slammed his fist on the counter and said "Get the manager out here."

After clearly spelling out to the manager that docking Abigail's pay for defending herself against attempted rape was bad business since "I'll make sure that it makes the front page of the local newspaper," Abigail was given her last wages, in cash, without deduction and $10 more for her trouble.

T. Rex and Abigail waited by his motorcycle for the Jenkins boys to arrive. "Are you sure that they will?" Abigail asked.

"If you were correct in telling me that they have a telephone, I sure am," T. Rex confidently replied.

Not two minutes later Abigail said "Well you got your wish; here they come only it's not just the two younger ones who attacked me, but the oldest brother too."

"Excellent," T. Rex replied. "Just ignore them; let them make the first move."

Bart Jenkins strolled up to the motorcycle and asked "Are you the faggot looking for my brothers?"

'Why do you ask -- do they like butt-fucking -- it looks like they do," T. Rex nonchalantly replied with his arms crossed.

"I'm going to teach you some manners, faggot," Bart snarled as he threw a punch at T. Rex.

T. Rex effortlessly blocked the punch and then hit Bart in the solar plexus with a karate punch. Bart doubled over, groaning and was out of the fight.

T. Rex then addressed Sam and Trent Jenkins. "I understand that you faggots mistook Mrs. Gadot here for one of your butthole buddies and tried to rape her. Apologize to her right now."

"I'll cut you up," Sam yelled along with some mostly unintelligible swearwords as both he and Trent rushed toward T. Rex with knifes flashing. T. Rex side-kicked Sam's right knee rendering it inoperable and as he stumbled T. Rex elbowed him in the face, knocking him unconscious. Trent was over-eager to avenge his brothers and lost his balance as he tried to slash T. Rex. T. Rex calmly moved away and in the same motion grabbed the wrist of Trent's knife-wielding hand, and in one more seamless motion stepped over and broke his arm at the elbow causing the knife to drop and Trent to scream.

T. Rex took an Ensign E20 camera out of a saddlebag on his Harley and snapped a few photos of the two prone, and one sitting and screaming, Jenkins boys, and the two knives.

Trent was the only one of the three still with-it so T. Rex grabbed him by the collar and started perp-walking him over to the sheriff's office. In no uncertain terms on the way he told Trent that he was to admit to the knife attack on him, and the attempted rape of Mrs. Gadot, or the next time that T. Rex saw him he'd kill him.

Trent did mumble out his confessions and apologized to Abigail. Then T. Rex told the sheriff "After the doctor sets his arm arrest him for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted rape," as he handed Trent's knife to Sheriff Quinn.

The Sheriff seemingly grunted agreement.

"One more thing, Sheriff," T. Rex spat, "Inform the Jenkins and Elder clams that if anyone harasses The Lord's Sheep again that they will fare far worse than Bart, Sam and Trent did today."

Sheriff Quinn stared at him in disbelief and only nodded.

As they left the Sheriff's office Abigail was giddy. "Wow -- you really are as advertised, aren't you?"

T. Rex only smiled -- noticing again what a comely woman Abigail was.

"By your last statement to Quinn aren't you virtually inviting them to come after us?"

"You're as perceptive as you are beautiful," T. Rex smiled, causing Abigail to blush.

On the way back to the compound T. Rex made a number of stops to check out the terrain. About halfway between town and the compound the paved road bent to the right, and the dirt road to the compound to the left. T. Rex spent a good deal of time surveying that area as Abigail looked on intrigued. When T. Rex got a big smile on his face she asked "What are you grinning about?"

"I have a plan," he replied.

****************

Back at the compound Abigail gushed about what T. Rex had done. While accepting accolades T. Rex said "There is a downside. I believe that both clans, maybe even with Quinn's unofficial help, will likely come here at first light tomorrow. You have to decide now whether or not you want my help."

The sect men asked for some time alone to decide -- this time excluding Abigail despite her protests. Aaron spoke to the others. "I think we can get his help and then re-negotiate his compensation. We will tell him that no wife is willing to perform, and he's not the type to rape someone."

"We don't have any option but to agree, though," Peter chimed in. "I don't know how one man can stop them, but from what Abigail told us about how he dispatched three of them in seconds, and given the weapons in the back of his truck, I do believe that he can succeed."

The sect men went to T. Rex and disingenuously told him that they agreed to his compensation.

Abigail was anxious to help T. Rex; he did need someone to perform a few tasks for him. T. Rex drove his truck to the intersection halfway between town and the compound and parked it blocking the dirt road. Abigail rode one of the horses to that spot. There he and Abigail planted some dynamite charges on either side of the dirt road so that if threatening vehicles went on either side of the truck that the charges could be ignited. Two charges were placed on each side, the first to deter the vehicles from going around the truck, the second to blow them up if they persevered.

About 250 yards from the intersection Abigail and T. Rex took advantage of a natural prominence and fortified it to make it a sniper's nest, and placed the detonators for the dynamite charges behind it. At dusk Abigail returned to the compound, got some dinner, and rode back to the sniper's nest. She and T. Rex shared a meal and then Abigail took watch -- with binoculars -- for three hours so that T. Rex could get some sleep. After three hours she woke him up and returned to the compound giving him a hug for good luck.

T. Rex was very pleased with her parting hug.

****************

"Criminals and bullies are so predictable," T. Rex chuckled to himself when using his binoculars he saw two pickup trucks, carrying men with rifles in the back, were approaching the intersection. With his sniper rifle, Winchester .308, two handguns, and plenty of ammunition in the sniper's nest, and his motorcycle -- sans sidecar -- behind him he had every confidence that things would work out just right.

As in single file the two vehicles approached the intersection through the binoculars T. Rex counted ten men. One, obviously Trent Jenkins, had a cast on his arm, another, obviously Sam Jenkins, tape over his nose. One was Sheriff Quinn himself, only not in uniform. He also recognized Bart Jenkins. He assumed that the others were the other members of the Elder and Jenkins clans.

T. Rex didn't wait to start shooting. As soon as the vehicles tried to go around one side of the truck he blew the first charge on that side and then started firing with his sniper rifle. Given his level of skill, at approximately 250 yards he couldn't -- and didn't -- miss. He first killed both drivers and then started picking off the others, making sure that Quinn was one of his first kills.

Their return fire was largely ineffective since the miscreants had only ordinary Winchesters which although theoretically accurate for 500 yards or more are only accurate at 250 yards when handled by an experienced riflemen, which apparently the Jenkins and Elders were not. Some bullets did hit areas of the sniper's nest, but did no damage.

Within five minutes eight of the ten had been hit, probably seven of the eight fatally. After another few minutes the two remaining bullies -- one of whom appeared to be Bart Jenkins -- ran in a direction such that the abandoned pickup trucks were blocking the line of sight.

T. Rex jumped on his Harley and took off after the remaining two miscreants. Once he got to the other side of the trucks he stopped, aimed his Winchester, and killed them both before they could reach a hilly area. Then T. Rex walked around the carnage area, saw that Sam Jenkins was still alive -- though barely -- and shot him in the head.

T. Rex loaded all ten dead bodies into his truck's cargo area, drove to a cliff about two miles away from town on the paved road, and dumped the bodies into a ravine. Then he returned to the site of the carnage, dug up the unexploded charges, and rode his motorcycle to get Abigail. He didn't want to involve any other members of the sect besides Abigail in what he was doing, and he also told her not to ask any questions.

He and Abigail each drove one of the pickup trucks to the ravine containing the bodies, pushed one truck over the cliff into the ravine, and then drove back. Then he rode his motorcycle to the ravine while Abigail again drove the remaining pickup there, and they pushed it too into the ravine. T. Rex then lobbed several sticks of dynamite onto the trucks and bodies resulting in an explosion so dramatic that most of what was deposited in the ravine would be obliterated.

Once the bodies and trucks disposal was complete, Abigail got on back of the Harley and they drove back to the truck.

By the time that it was full light T. Rex and Abigail were back in the compound with the truck and motorcycle in the cargo compartment. They greeted the others, then had breakfast with the rest of the sect members. After breakfast the men wanted to be debriefed, while Abigail volunteered to wash out the truck's cargo compartment (primarily to remove the blood, although she didn't say that to anyone).

"What happened?" Arron asked when T. Rex was alone with the men in the compound's meeting room.

"The Jenkins, Elders and Quinn were coming to kill your entire sect and/or destroy your entire compound," T. Rex calmly answered.

imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers
12