Have You Ever Changed a Diaper?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had them bring in a hard dance floor because we were going to do something very different: have the kids square dance.

It's a lot of fun and it was something new, something different to do.

The deal was that once the kids all arrived, we'd do an introductory session, then have dinner and then a second, more intense session where the kids would learn some square dance tricks.

I wasn't the only adult in the room; Catherine had set it up so that a few couples were there to chaperone.

But there were also four "single" adults: me, the assistant principal at the elementary school, a single dad who had his son for the weekend, and a mom named Sabrina.

We all got acquainted briefly before the kids started showing up and I think we all liked one another and had the same goal for the evening, to have some fun and let the kids have some fun too.

We lucked out that there were pretty much an equal amount of boys and girls so the dancers paired up nicely.

The caller was a level headed guy with a strong voice (and a little Texas twang) and he had about six nice young ladies who were his helpers.

These ladies were college students, and they served as dance coaches, roaming through the crowd to make sure the kids were doing the right things at the right times. I thought some of them would make nice swimsuit models but I didn't do anything more than think about that.

Once the lesson started, and we all joined in, it was a blast.

My partner was the Assistant Principal at the school; a shorty dark haired beauty named Dianna who thought she was going to be standing on the sidelines while others danced and she supervised.

I took Dianna by the hand and despite her half-hearted protest, I earned the reward of a huge smile, as we completed a foursome; the single dad and Sabrina made up the other couple.

This kind of dancing is fun, but if you weren't ready for it you could easily get winded.

The single dad and I were partnered with two very attractive women with very nice figures.

It was hard to keep my eyes on the Dianna's face and she caught me looking at her swinging and bouncing breasts more than a few times and each time my leering earned a return of her very big smile.

Apparently she liked being noticed and I liked noticing her.

Before I left for the dance Catherine told me between sniffles that Dianna was divorced and looking.

The kids really enjoyed the dancing and there was quite a buzz as the kids went to their assigned seats for dinner.

Once everyone got seated, I introduced an expert on etiquette who took the kids through the basics of good manners while eating.

Some of the 6th graders thought they knew this stuff but Catherine was wiser.

Which is why she hired this expert.

The Etiquette Expert had all the chaperones participate and as the she described an acceptable behavior, the chaperones awarded the kids doing the right thing a silver dollar.

I was between the Dianna and Sabrina; it was fun to watch them interact with the kids.

There was plenty of laughter and it was a positive learning experience for everyone that was there.

The kids quickly caught on that good behavior and listening closely pays financial dividends.

A few of the boys acted up but a quiet word got them settled very effectively.

All I had to say was "Do you like dancing with girls? Because your next dance partner will be with another boy if you don't start behaving right now."

We made sure every child had a least one silver dollar before we headed out to dance some more.

The second half of the dancing found me paired with Sabrina.

Whereas she had been somewhat quiet before the dance, she had opened up at dinner and I could tell she enjoyed dancing with me.

I swear at this point I was simply looking, nothing more, and had zero expectation that anything would happen between us.

After all, I'm a happily married man, right?

At the end of the evening she asked if she could meet with me on Monday morning on a personal matter and I told her she could meet me at the dealership at 10am if that worked for her.

Dianna and I walked out with Annie to our cars.

Dianna handed me a business card.

On the back she wrote "Call me for coffee and more."

****

When I got home Catherine provided me with a little background on Sabrina; her husband had been in a fight with cancer for years.

My wife did not know how the battle was going but she did say that Sabrina attending the dance was a hopeful sign of his recovery.

I didn't mention Dianna giving me her card.

****

My Mondays were spent on the phone or video-conferencing with the members of my management team.

The day started at 7:30am with a quick 20 minute staff meeting and then each hour, on the hour, I would spend about 45 minutes with each individual manager.

I pushed Missy's scheduled 10am meeting to 5pm and texted Catherine the reason why I would be home late for dinner.

The Sabrina from Friday night was not the same lady that walked into my office on Monday morning.

She walked in to my office dressed to kill.

With a warm smile, eyes sparkling, she came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I could feel some mammoth breasts under her dark blue business suit.

Definitely a balloon smuggler.

She had great legs, and her four inch heels accented her legs and her tight ass.

Her white blouse was sheer but she shared some cleavage which was cleverly teasing me.

Sabrina was conservatively dressed this morning but she had been hiding plenty on Friday night.

I was taken back by how pretty she was.

We sat down and she started by thanking me for a great time on Friday night, saying "I haven't had that much fun in years."

I smiled in reply and she continued with "I was so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. She was a wonderful teacher and my daughter Tori had her best year in her class."

I thanked her and before I could say anything Sabrina commented "I heard that you are a man who can get things done, you know, fix problems and I am hoping you can help me."

I said I would do what I could.

Sabrina smiled and nodded, then continued "Catherine said she was going to tell you about my husband. Did she?"

I replied that Catherine did share with me what she knew and that I was sorry to hear about her husband's fight.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

Looking straight into my eyes, she smiled and said "Catherine said you were going to be hiring an Executive Assistant and I want you to hire me."

I was a little taken back at her direct nature but I also knew that Catherine was behind this.

I wondered how long Catherine had been plotting this.

With that Sabrina handed me her resume, a one pager.

She had been working at a downtown law firm for close to 14 years as a Legal Secretary.

I immediately recognized the firm because I was being wooed by them.

I said to Sabrina "This is very impressive. Do you know Robert Taylor?"

He was the managing partner of the firm.

"Yes, I work for him, along with two other secretaries."

"How will he feel about you leaving?"

"I've spoken to him about my situation with my husband and my daughter so he knows I want something closer to home."

"What are you making right now?"

"$80,000 plus I am part of the firm bonus plan. This past calendar year I made $100,000."

I nodded, thinking, for the very first time, if this was someone I could afford.

On the other hand, if I wanted to work less, I would need someone to handle all the details for me.

That included traveling with me.

"Are you free to travel on business?" I asked her.

Sabrina said, "I need to get some arrangements taken care of so my husband has someone to help him during the day. My daughter is going to need someone to get her to school and back home in the afternoons."

I nodded in understanding.

I said to Sabrina "I have one more question for you."

She smiled and said "Ask away."

"When can you start?"

****

That afternoon I made two calls while I scarfed down a sandwich at my desk.

The first was to Catherine; I asked her to check with our housekeepers if they knew anyone looking for a new assignment.

I also told her I was going to hire Sabrina.

Catherine replied "It's a smart man who listens to his wife's advice. I know you will be very pleased at your decision."

The second was to Robert Taylor at the law firm.

I got him to open up to me about Sabrina's strengths and weaknesses and then I said "I'd like to trade you Sabrina for all of my M&A work."

He laughed and said "Deal."

We did agree that she would stay on the payroll of the law firm until the end of the year so she could earn her bonus and I also had her on the payroll at my company. I sent the law firm a check each month to cover her payroll and such.

Sabrina and her family were now covered by three healthcare plans so she wouldn't have to worry about the cost of the cancer care for her husband.

Sabrina started working for me on Wednesday morning.

God bless her, she got right into things, getting me organized and setting appointments for the next few weeks. She emailed everyone and introduced herself, then got on the phone and called all the key players to meet them over the phone.

I knew that Catherine had coached her because from that first day on, Sabrina wore nothing but professional, yet sexy clothes for me.

Sabrina had a great figure and that eye candy made my work days much, much better.

Early Thursday morning we were on the plane to Scottsdale.

****

I always take an overnight bag on my day trips, just in case and I had Sabrina do the same.

One of our housekeepers agreed to work at Sabrina's house and help out with her husband and her daughter for as long as she was needed.

When we landed I had Sabrina double check our hotel reservations.

I wasn't planning on spending the night but I had been thinking that it wouldn't be a bad thing to take a break after lunch at a hotel so I could make it through the rest of the day with running out of gas before I got everything done.

We had a long list of things to get done that day.

We spent the morning at the dealership; meeting first with the GM and then we met with each of the department heads.

We means Sabrina and I; she took everything down and then before we closed each meeting she recapped the action items for us; all the stuff that needed to be followed up on.

She wisely kept my list of things to do short and with a nod and a smile, I knew that she would follow up on my list and keep me informed as to what was happening.

I liked the idea of having someone else take care of things.

Leaving the dealership I told her we needed to hire an assistant for her so that when she was on the road with me, things would still be getting done.

Sabrina asked if I thought it was okay to hire someone away from the law firm because she knew just the person for the job.

I called the Managing Partner and he said that we could talk with the lady in question but he said "No more poaching after this Jack!" and I agreed with a laugh.

We drove to the hotel and Sabrina checked us in while I had lunch with the owner of the advertising agency that was handling the car dealership.

I was looking to buy an agency and expand Missy's empire; this guy was older and seemed ready to sell but he wasn't quite ready to ride off into the Arizona sunset.

I asked him point blank "If I buy the agency from you, will you stay on and work with us for 20 hours a week?"

He said he thought that would work but he wanted to talk with his wife about it before giving me a final answer.

We shook hands and agreed to see each other in a week.

I'd been up since 5am and on the go for 8 hours already, and I wouldn't be getting home until 10pm at the earliest.

My next appointment, with a dealership owner who was ready to sell, was at 4pm, 2.5 hours from now.

I texted Sabrina and she responded with "Please join me in Room 711."

What a lucky number.

****

I knocked on the door and Sabrina opened it with a big smile.

She had taken off her suit coat and she stood before me in a tight white silk blouse that showcased her close to mammoth breasts.

I knew something was lurking all this time on her chest but this was the first time I had seen their ... potential.

"You like?" she whispered and I nodded, smiling.

Sabrina kissed my cheek and then she took my hand and walked me into the living room of the suite.

Standing in the middle of the spacious room was a massage table and standing right next to it was an attractive young female blonde masseuse.

She had shoulder length blonde hair in a pony tail and was wearing a dark blue polo shirt and white tennis shorts.

The blonde smiled at me and said "I'm Stacy, Mister Colton."

I smiled and shook her hand and said "Hello; it's nice to meet you."

Stacy was a fine specimen of a female human being.

Not tall, maybe 5'3".

Good looking.

Healthy.

Nice figure.

Tan.

Great smile.

Stacy continued with "I'm looking forward to giving you a full body massage this afternoon."

I smiled, wondering exactly what that meant and then Sabrina broke the silence with "Mister Colton, I know you want to rest but I saw how you were sitting in our meetings and you need some work on your back."

I smiled at the two ladies and nodded "That sounds good to me."

Sabrina had never let go of my hand; she walked me to the master bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Standing in front of me and still holding my hand she bowed her head slightly and asked in a very nice, but quiet voice "Shall I undress you now Master?"

****

With my free hand I lifted her bowed head and asked her "Is this what you want?"

She nodded and smiled "Yes, I want nothing but to please you. Catherine told me what the rules are."

I smiled and I lowered my head to hers and we kissed, tentatively, for the first time.

But as soon as my tongue swept across her lips she opened her mouth and our tongues met.

She groaned.

I pulled Sabrina close to me and her breasts smashed into my chest.

She literally groaned a second time into my mouth.

My hands wandered down her back to her butt and I squeezed it through the material.

Sabrina groaned again.

She liked my hands on her, and I was thinking I'd be in heaven with my hands on her tits.

I broke our kiss because I didn't want Stacy to be standing there waiting for me.

Sabrina understood there would be ample time later for kissing and fooling around.

Sabrina went to the door and opened it, saying to Stacy "He'll be right out. Give us a few minutes please."

Returning her attention to me Sabrina quickly and efficiently undressed me, giving me very quick kisses between articles of clothing coming off my body, and by the time she got my underwear down, I was sporting a nice firm baseball bat.

Sabrina knew that there was something under those briefs, she had teased the hell out of me and I was big.

Hard.

Ready.

Sabrina kneeled in front of me, my hard cock fully exposed to her for the first time.

"May I kiss it Master?" she asked, "Just a little taste is all I ask."

I nodded and she proceeded to French kiss my tip, her tongue swirling all around the tip.

Sabrina's tiny warm hands cupped my balls which felt nice.

All of this felt great and I groaned loudly at her efforts but I couldn't have her continue with this.

At least right now.

I pulled Sabrina up and we kissed; she had a slight taste of penis breath.

Our lips parted and I said "Go ask Stacy if she is ready for me."

Smiling, Sabrina left the room while I looked in the closet for a robe to put on.

Coming back into the bedroom, Sabrina took the robe I had found out of my hand, tossed it on the bed, took me by the hand again and we walked out to the living room.

I watched Stacy's face and she broke into a huge grin as she saw my hard cock bobbing in front of me.

Stacy didn't take her eyes off of my manhood as she patted the massage table, signaling me to climb up and assume the prone position, face down.

I had no sooner got down on the table then Stacy had her hand on my ass, rubbing it.

I could hear her quietly talking to herself: "Oh My God, Oh My God."

Sabrina said nothing but quietly and efficiently closed all the drapes and got the living room pleasantly dark.

She adjusted the a/c so that it was about 73 degrees, cool and yet warm enough so I wouldn't need a sheet or towel to stay warm.

Then Sabrina found some soothing music for me to relax to.

Sabrina came back to the massage table and said to Stacy in a soft voice "I'll be back shortly" and then she rubbed my bare thigh and went out the door of the suite and closed the door behind her.

It was just the two of us.

Stacy had been standing by the table, and now she started stretching me out, pushing my muscles and doing some softening up of my back, shoulders and neck.

As she got started Stacy said "I met your wife last month when you were here on vacation. I was just finishing up my massage certification class and I was helping out at the hair salon your wife visited."

I didn't reply.

Stacy continued with "Last week she brought me out to LA and I gave her a massage while you were at work. Then she called me yesterday and told me you were going to be here and that she wanted me to give you a full body massage."

I grimaced at what Stacy was doing to my shoulder blades in response to this.

Hearing me groan and feeling the knot, Stacy moved down to my butt which she started rubbing gently and softly.

To take my mind off the pain I guess.

Stacy shared "Catherine was so kind to me and she hired me to take care of you because she said you were under a lot of stress. And I can tell based on what I see that you need some relief."

Some of her moves were painful and I winced but being a somewhat experienced masseuse myself I knew that she was doing the right things.

My nudity didn't seem to faze Stacy beyond her murmurings and I was very comfortable with what she had been doing in the first few minutes of this full body massage.

And then she reached for my ass again and she started in stretching, pushing and pulling my gluteus.

I knew she was doing this to loosen up the tight muscles in my lower back and upper ass but I was also pretty sure that she liked my ass and just wanted her hands on it.

A couple of times she spread my cheeks and I could feel the air on my starfish.

I guess she was curious.

I'm not saying I was a piece of meat.

Stacy wasn't treating me like a slab of beef.

But I might have been part of her anatomy education.

I'd wait and see.

When it felt to me that she was done with the preliminaries, I heard her unzip something, walk away and then come back to the massage table as I felt her join me up on the table.

I could first feel her bare thighs as she moved around on top of me, trying to get situated so she could sit on the back of my legs so she could bend down and massage my back using the full force of her body, especially her chest muscles, arms, hands and fingers.

As she straddled my thighs, as she got comfortable, I could feel her bush on the back of my legs.

I'm not complaining mind you.

I liked the way it felt.

My guess was that it was a pretty substantial bush and like all horny dudes on the planet, I wondered first what color it was, and second, what it would taste like.

I also thought it would be fun to shave it off.

I guessed her age to be maybe 24; she was very attractive and I thought she would make a good CYNSUITS model.

It's easy when you're a man, laying naked face down on the massage table to let your mind wander about your masseuse.

I started to stiffen.