Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HMM. That's good." she said.

This particular time having sex was the first time for me to experience a very strange thing. My sister worked my cock until she brought herself to an orgasm and I had not cum yet. I was rock hard and I was almost to the point where I would be close but then when her orgasm was finished, she just left me hanging.

"Hey, wait."

"Finish taking your shit. I'm done with you."

I was left with my mouth hanging open, an erection, and no real desire to shit anymore. But my logical brain was still partially in charge, though I could feel some anger bubbling up. I finished my shit and then I took a fucking shower. While I was in the shower, Lisa came in to clean up her piss from the toilet and the bathroom floor.

"You are the grossest bitch I know." I said as I turned off the water.

"Please. You fuck your own mom."

"You fuck your own brother."

"You let someone piss all over you."

"You let someone with piss on them fuck you."

"Please. That's nothing compared to being the one pissed on."

Oh, did she really think so? Let's test. I got out of the shower. I didn't dry off at all. Sure, I had just taken a shit and with that I usually emptied my bladder as well but when I called on some piss to come out, there was piss to come out. As my sister wiped the floor and double checked I let loose a brief stream of piss onto her ass.

"Hey, what the hell!" she exclaimed as she turned to face me. She was still on her knees and hadn't gotten to her feet. So what did I do. I let some more piss out and I pissed all over her chest. She was frozen in place in shock that I would do that. "You little shit."

"Suck my piss covered dick, bitch." Yeah, I knew it wasn't technically covered in piss, just water from the shower but I was in the moment.

There was a feeling of suspension like a pause in space time. And then her lust hit her and she gobbled my cock. Wow, even my sister was better at giving blow jobs than my girlfriend. With the sex earlier and her skill put together I was finally able to cum for the first time in my life when it wasn't a wet dream or inside of a pussy. I started to fill my sister's mouth with cum but she pulled away and I shot lines of semen all over her face and in her hair. As for the cum in her mouth, she made a point of showing me that she swallowed it.

"Hey, you got piss all over the floor." she said. "Clean it up."

"You clean it up. It's your fault."

"I have to take a shower cause you can't hold it long enough to get to the toilet. I guess we'll have to potty train you again."

"So clean and then take your shower cause you're dreaming if you think I'm cleaning."

I left it at that. I grabbed a towel to dry off and then I walked naked from the bathroom to my room to get dressed. It was funny but I wasn't really angry but I wasn't passive either. I'd feel ok going back into the bathroom, forcing Lisa's head into the piss on the floor while I took her from behind. It appeared that she liked her sex to be raunchy and dirty. Maybe I should start farting around her and see if it turned her on.

I got back to my books and got back into it. I wasn't that far along when Lisa apparently was finished cleaning the bathroom and cleaning herself. She came out with fresh clothes and wet hair and came over and sat next to me.

"Hey." she started.

"Hey is for horses."

She laughed. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I do not guarantee to know the answer. I'm pretty dumb."

"Do you hate me?" she asked.

What an absurd question. What? "No. Why would I hate you?"

"Ok, how do you feel about me?"

"You're my sister. I love you."

"Ok, but just as a sister? Has anything changed?"

"Well, I'm not going to say I love you more cause that would sound like more intense feelings but with everything that happened, I love you in an additional way."

She smiled but it was short lived and then she went back to her questions. "But what do you think about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know."

"No, I don't. If I did, I wouldn't have asked for a clarification."

"About doing it in the bathroom and all that. Do you judge me?"

I shook my head no. Then I took her hand, held it like a prince would hold the hand of a princess with her fingers down and brought her knuckles and the back of her hand to my lips and I kissed it. She smiled big and then threw her arms around me.

"Thank you." she said.

"For what?"

"I love you, too."

"Ok, ok. Enough."

She got off of me but she was glowing as she looked at me. "Hey, I'm going to call mom and see what she planned for dinner and get started on it. You want to help me?"

"If you have something easy for me to do."

One by one the other members of the family trickled in. Sally was the last to arrive which was unusual for her but I didn't say anything about it. She was still pretending like she didn't like Becky being here but was slowly warming up to her. Was she trying to win an award with that bit of acting?

Now that I had everyone there I let them all know that I lost my job, which Becky and Sally both already seemed to know. But then I dropped the news about the letter from that publisher. I didn't just blurt out how much money they were offering, I just said they were offering money and I wanted to help get the family out of debt.

Well, that started a whole argument. Becky was quiet and just stayed out of it as different family members took sides. In one corner was my father who insisted that the money be used for me and my sisters to go to college or just be kept in savings for the future. On the other side was me saying that the money should be used to get the family out of debt as there was financial aid we could find for college if we could just get our financial house in order. On my dad's side was Lisa who wasn't so much arguing for herself to get the money but saying that I needed an emergency fund in case I got sick again. On my side was my mom who pointed out that if they could just get certain things paid off then my sisters wouldn't need to work anymore and my father could go back to just his main job supported by my mother's one main part time job.

What it basically came down to was a difference in how the family saw itself. My father saw his finances as his own and his kids should each go and create their own destinies walled off from him. My mom saw all of us as one united family unit where we all rose or sank together. As for me, I just didn't want my dad to die of a heart attack from overwork.

"Enough. This is my house so I'm just going to have to decide on this one." my father said.

"This may be your house but it's my money." I countered.

"That does not mean I have to take your money. Now this conversation is over and I have to go to work."

I followed my father to his room and I saw him start to change his shirt. "Dad, please, take this money."

"What kind of a man would I be taking money from my children."

"You take money from the girls."

"NO. No, I do not. How do you figure?"

"Mom takes money from the girls and uses it to buy food and ..."

"That's different."

"No, it's not. Because you don't have to buy food or soap or that kind of stuff is the only reason you're able to make ends meet."

"Look, son. I made my bed. Now I have to sleep in it. Being a man means no regrets. We take our lot in life and we don't complain."

"Dad, you are going to die. You did what you did to keep me a life now let me do the same."

"What are you talking about? I'm fine."

"You're going to nod off while you're driving. Or you're going to have a heart attack. What kind of son would I be to see you like this and not help?"

"A son who's going to go live his life."

"Dad, I want you there to see your grandchildren. I don't think that's too much to ask of you."

My dad sighed and then looked down for a moment. He gathered his strength and then looked up at me. "Well, maybe you have a point but that piece of paper is just a promise. A lot of people make promises and more often than not they just evaporate into nothing. We'll talk again when you actually have the cash."

With that the conversation really did seem over and my father left for work.

Afterwards, everyone in the house seemed to be doing their own thing. Mom was reading in her room, Sally was listening to music on her phone, and Lisa was talking on the phone with someone. Becky and I sat on the sofa to watch tv together. She snuggled up next to me and told me she really thought I was brave for offering to help my family. I didn't know what was brave about it but I had to remember that her vocabulary was rather limited.

She looked around over the back of the sofa and then decided to reach her hand over and start playing with my cock.

"Hey, what about Sally?" I asked. I saw fear flash on her face but then she got it under control.

"What about her?"

"If she sees us doing that out here it'll be one more reason for her to not like you and ask for you to leave."

"Oh. Ha, ha. Right. Let's go to your room."

In my room we started to make out but as you can imagine I wasn't really feeling like I needed sex from her even though I had an erection in her hand.

"What's wrong?" she asked when she started to sense my lack of full enthusiasm.

"Well, my meds sort of affect how often I want it."

"Oh, ok. When do you need me to help you so you won't have to take them?"

"Well, maybe tomorrow?"

"Ok." she smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"You said you were only ever with one guy before me."

"Yes."

"How many girls were you with?"

"Girls?" she answered and then looked down. "Is it ok if I don't answer that?"

"Sure. I just thought since you know I don't judge you or anything that it might be something we could talk about."

"You really want your threesome bad, huh?"

"I haven't forgotten about it, no."

"Ok, I was with five girls. Three of them were just sex. No relationship or anything. One of them was my girlfriend and I had sex with the other three with her at the same time."

"That only makes four."

"The last one was ... what got me kicked out of my house."

"What do you mean?"

"I cheated on my girlfriend with this girl. And I really felt like I was falling in love with her. But then my girlfriend found out about what I was doing. I thought it wouldn't be so bad since she cheated on me and we had that orgy with those other girls. But she was so pissed that she told my parents that I was gay and that's why they kicked me out."

"Becky, if you're gay, what are you doing with me?"

"I like you." she said without any hesitation. Anyone hearing would have felt like she completely meant what she said.

"I like you too." I said and saw her smile. "But what I don't like," I continued and saw her flash fear again; "is feeling like I'm using you."

She did like a laugh sigh thing. "Jason, you're not using me. I want to be here. I want to be with you. I like that you're a gentleman and you're going slow and you want to get to know me. I'm not just what's between my legs to you." She finished by kissing me and I could swear that she was really putting some emotion into it. She was a very good actress.

"Hey, do you remember what me, you and, Martha did at the party?"

"We did something?"

"Well, no. You were pushing me to have sex with Martha. You seemed to really like her flirting with me and touching me. I didn't, just so you know; but for a few minutes there I thought we were all going to have sex in Rachel's living room."

"I'm so stupid when I'm high. Martha was one of the girls. Martha, Rachel, Lesley and I have all had sex with each other. But that is an absolute secret. Ok. Lesley and Rachel have boyfriends so you can't tell anyone."

"I won't."

"And you can't tell anyone that Lesley had sex with Bandito either."

"He's not her boyfriend?"

"No. Her boyfriend is a college guy named Sam. He's studying to be a doctor."

"Ok, lips sealed. But now tell me, what's the thing between you and my sister."

"We have no thing."

"She's pissed at you. Why?"

"It's just some old high school drama. I don't even remember what it was about. I've apologized to her a million times. Hell, I bet she doesn't even remember what it's about."

"She said it was because you smoked pot."

"Well she ... I guess she's entitled to feel that way."

"Did my sister smoke pot? Hey, you're making that face like you're trying to think up a lie. Just tell me. Did my sister smoke pot?"

"She may have."

"So this thing between you and her has something to do with that."

"Maybe."

"Then it's ridiculous to carry it forward. Does she still smoke?"

"I don't know but I don't think so."

"Well, if she's given it up and you've given it up I don't see why you guys can't be friends again."

"You make a good point. Blessed be the peacemakers." she said as she kissed me.

"Hey, I know Sally was supposed to sleep in here with me and you were supposed to share the room with Lisa but how about you and Sally share a room."

"Do you think she'll agree?"

"No harm in asking."

I assumed my little gambit would be a win win for everyone but Sally was determined to stay in character.

"No. Keep your whore away from me. It's bad enough I have to be in the same house as her. I am not sleeping in the same room as her."

"She's said she was sorry for whatever happened. Can't you forgive her?"

"NO! Now beat it."

"That means you'll have to sleep in my room with me. I sleep naked."

"I don't care. I'm not sharing a room with her. She can sleep in my bed but I won't be in the room with her."

Well, I tried. I sort of wished I could just tell her that I knew she was having secret lesbian sex with my girlfriend and that I didn't mind but that would have to wait for another time.

When it was getting to be bed time, Becky went to my sisters' room and Sally came to my room. Before getting into bed my mother came to tell me that she wanted to give me my meds before I went to sleep. I wasn't going to argue in front of Sally so I followed my mom to her room.

Just as soon as the door was locked she started kissing me and rubbing her hands all over me. She pulled me to the bed, undressing as we went, and in no time I was on my back with my dick pointing directly up in the air and my mother sucking on it. I tried to tell my mom that I didn't really need her to take care of me right then but she wasn't listening.

Then we heard a key go into the lock. My mom froze for a moment but then when the door knob started to turn, she jumped off of the bed and started to grab her clothes.

I think my mother was expecting it to be my father but Lisa slipped into the room and was careful not to open the door too much. My sister locked it again once inside and then turned to face us.

"Lisa, that door was locked."

"I have a key mom."

It was funny but I actually remembered when my mother gave her that key. It was back when I was really sick and my mother wanted my sister to be able to get into the master bedroom just in case it was an emergency.

"Lisa, this is not what it looks like."

"I know what you guys are doing. Jason told me."

My mother shot a look at me and I was just shrugging and cringing at the same time. Yeah, I had told her. "Mood swings."

"I don't know what he told you but ..."

"Mom, tell me what you're doing to him."

"Nothing."

"Mom! Tell me! Tell me what you're doing to him to make him a completely different person."

My mother threw her head to the bed and hid her face. That left me but I was silent.

"I mean it." Lisa said. "I'm very serious. One of you had better tell me what the hell is going on, NOW!"

My mother sat back up and composed herself. "This is to help your brother."

"How the hell does this help him?"

"Mood swings." I said.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Your father was going to kick Jason out. You heard him."

"Yeah, and the next day it was like you castrated him."

"He needs me to do this with him to regulate his hormones or he'll go back to that."

"And what's wrong with that. It has to be healthier than this."

"You're wrong." I said.

"How so?"

"You don't know what it's like, Lisa. You have no idea. I can't see straight. I can't look at anyone without thinking that I want to drive a car over them or hit them in the head with a brick. I can't look at a woman without thinking that I want to hurt her or rape her. I can't live like that. I can't think straight. I can't study. I can't work. I can't do anything other than hate everyone and everything. And I don't want to be that way."

"Then you go to a doctor and you get a prescription."

"You know what they prescribe for this? Marijuana. That's what my med license is for."

"A lot of cancer patients smoke pot. That wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of."

"Lisa, honey." my mom jumped in. "That stuff is expensive and we can't afford it. If this helps him for free then ..."

"You can not keep doing this. Besides the fact that that's your son, what about dad? You're cheating on dad, mom. Does he know about this?"

My mother swallowed. "No, and he doesn't have to know."

"Well I think he should if you're going to keep this up. Let's hear what he has to say about it."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stop."

"What about your brother? You don't care about him?"

"He has a girlfriend now. If sex is what he needs let her give it to him."

"Well, now, has that been working out for you, Jason?" my mom asked me. "Has she even been putting out for you."

"I only had sex with her once and that was before she was my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure she's a closeted lesbian actually."

"See. He needs sex everyday to keep him regulated. So I'm sorry Lisa but I'm going to have to keep doing this with him and I'm going to have to ask you to keep quiet about it."

"Mom, I'm not going to let you go behind dad's back anymore."

"You're going to rip this family apart over something you don't understand."

"Understand this, mom. If sex is what Jason needs then it shouldn't be you who gives it to him. If his girlfriend doesn't want to do it then I'll do it."

"You say that with words but taking action is ..."

"Mom, me and Jason have already fucked more than once. That's what we were doing when he told me about you."

My mom snapped her head to look at me. "You had sex with your sister?"

"Uh ..." I said.

Lisa came closer and put her hand on my shoulder. "That's what we do when we take showers together."

"I knew all that bathroom arguing was going to end bad." my mom said. "I should never have allowed it."

"And dad is never going to allow this." Lisa said back about mom fucking me. "And you know you can't be the only one to take care of him anyway. If he needs it everyday, can you even keep up with that?"

"Well, if I can't, then neither can you."

"Mom, the only way this is going to end, is I take care of him from now on. You can back me up if everyday is too much for me but I'm taking care of him. You need to focus on daddy. Unless you want me to do that too."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

They both turned to me and in unison said, "No."

They faced each other again and my mom relented. "Fine, I'll give you a chance at being his primary care giver but that means you have to be there for him everyday. Can you do that?"

"Of course."

"And you can't have a boyfriend."

"He has a girlfriend."

"Only because he needs sex everyday and just doing it with me would be suspicious."

"Fine. But that means the little booger has to take me out and show me a good time."

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm not just a cum dumpster."

"Lisa! Language. Now that that's all settled, I'll take care of him tonight and you can start your duties tomorrow."

1...678910...12