Having Faith

Story Info
A spoiled brat receives a curse that taches her to share.
5.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes with noncon. In real life assault is a crime and immoral. This story is based solely on a kink based in roleplay and imagination. None of the characters in this story are based on real people, and all are over 18. This story is not for everyone. If this kind of kink is not your thing, feel free to skip this, and if it is, then enjoy.

*************************

Faith looked carefully at her reflection in the mirror checking for any stray lettuce that might have ended up between her straight, white teeth. Satisfied that her smile was flawless as ever, she swept her thick brown curls over her shoulder and made her way out of the washroom, through the bustling café and back to the table where her friends were seated.

The 25 year-old influencer received a good deal of attention online due to her stunning Latina looks. Faith's rich, cinnamon skin and the generous curves of her chest and ass made her presence hard to ignore.

She took a seat at the table where her friends Maila and Jenny sat chatting about the Kya concert they'd be going to the next night.

"You guys try to get to my place for 6pm, that way we'll have time to finish getting ready and be at the stadium for before Kaya gets on." She said, the excitement building in her voice "I can't believe we got VIP seats!"

While Faith was beaming her two friends simply shifted awkwardly in their seats, giving each other a look.

"It's great and all but did we really have to leave Abby out of it?" Jenny asked, looking down at her sandwich.

"This is like once in a lifetime!" Faith huffed, "Plus we never get to see each other anymore. Maila, now that you're married you never have any time for us, and Jenny you're always busy with your marketing job. We never see each other any more and we can't miss out just because Abby never has any money".

"Faith, don't be such a bitch. When her mom died last year, she had to pay for like the whole funeral on her own!" Maila snapped, having gotten more than tired of Faith's attitude.

"I'm not being a bitch, I'm just being real. It sucks her mom died, but it's more than that. Even when we were kids Abby used poor as an excuse for everything. Even now we're still lending her money just so she can hang out with us. This is the real world, bad things happen and if you can't afford things then you don't get to have them. It's just common sense".

"Now you're just gaslighting us Faith" Jenny piped up "Abby wasn't as lucky as us to have parents with money, and she'd busted her butt as soon as she was old enough work just so she could keep up with us. Sometimes she borrowed but she always pays us back, you know that".

"Ugh, whatever. I just want to have fun and not have to listen to Abby go on about her about her three miserable jobs all night," Faith said "I'm so over this conversation anyways. Maila, I'll send you the money for the salad." with that she stood up from the table.

The two girls watched as Faith made her way from the table, sometimes they wondered why they were ever friends with her.

Later that day Faith had just gotten home from the gym and was stepping over a collection of suitcases sitting by the front door, only to run into her parents as they were leaving the sitting room.

"Faith, honey. It's good to see you home! We were worried we wouldn't get a chance to say goodbye before we had to catch our flight." her mother said, reaching for Faith to give her a hug.

Faith took a step back, just barely dodged her mothers grasp.

"God. Mom, don't be dramatic, you're just going for a week." Faith said and continued making her way up to the staircase.

"Faith, be nicer to your mother. You're lucky we're let you stay here at all after you and Shane broke up" her father said, giving his daughter a stern look.

"Can't believe the asshole kicked me out, just because his name was the one on the lease and he was like paying all the rent or whatever" Faith huffed as she started to make her way up the stairs.

Her parents shared an exasperated glance. Despite their attempts to help their daughter grow up well, their careers kept them away from home most of the time. They did their best to make it up to her with lavish gifts and holidays when they could get the time off, but she always seemed to want more.

"Make sure you behave yourself, and no taking my car!" her father yelled up the stairs before he and his wife left to meet their taxi outside.

"Whatever", Faith muttered under her breath before rounding the corner and almost slamming into their maid Lucile.

Lucile was an older woman who had been working for the family since Faith was a small child. Her parents were attached to the old woman for some reason which Faith never understood. Maybe the old Haitian woman reminded them of their Caribbean roots but as far as Faith was concerned she was a nosey, superstitious old dingbat.

"Miss Faith, do try to be kinder to your parents won't you?" Lucile asked, not moving out of Faith's path.

"No offence, but it's none of your business how I talk to my parents." Faith snapped, pushing passed the old woman.

Lucile stumbled back, her foot catching against the rug. Before she could catch herself properly, she fell back, bumping her head against the wall.

"Oh!" Lucile grimaced as she slumped down the wall.

It didn't seem to have been a bad fall, Lucile was more shocked than anything. Carefully, the old woman pushed herself up from the ground. Faith only rolled her eyes before shaking her head.

"Don't be so dramatic," Faith snapped "I barely touched you".

"Miss Faith, you have so much, but you have never appreciate it", Lucile's voice rose and the air in the hallway grew heavy "it's about time you learned to think of someone other than yourself. From now until the next full-moon you will have to share. If someone asks something of you, if someone wants something of you, you will give without complaint", Lucile's voice rang out clear as a bell as she gripped the cross she wore at her throat.

Faith stood as if transfixed by the old woman's words. Her head started to ache, and her ears were ringing. It took all of her willpower, but she broke free of whatever trance she was in and backed away from Lucile.

"Did you just curse me? Get out of my house you psycho! I'm calling my parents right now, you are so fired!" Faith screeched.

Her job done, Lucile made her way slowly down the stairs, not bothering to respond to Faith's tantrum. Once she was sure she was alone, Faith scrambled down the stairs and made sure all of the doors were locked before setting the alarm for the evening. She'd tried calling and texting her parents several times, but got no answer.

Frustrated, she decided to do some work to kill time. She had some brand requests that had been piling up in her inbox and dm's. She shook her head as she thought of the old woman's words

"If someone asks something of you, if someone wants something of you, you will give without complaint". So creepy, that hag was toast once she got a long of her parents.

As the night wore on, the eerie feelings passed and her mind turned to the concert. By the next morning, the interaction with the maid was pretty much forgotten as she made sure she had everything ready for the night ahead.

Maila and Jenny arrived right on time and all three of them got to work right away on hair and makeup. They'd have to look their best for the posts for them going to the hottest concert of the summer. Faith was dressed her best in a white, lace-up corset top. While it looked amazing and accentuated her already large boobs, she needed both Maila and Jenny to tie her into it. In addition tot he corset she also wore a white pleated mini-skirt, and silver platform wedges, and she wore a silver bangle and earrings to match her shoes. Lastly her long, dark hair was pulled into a high, ponytail, showing off her perfectly made up face.

Jenny drove while Faith and Maila sat in the back posting videos about how excited they were for the concert. They parked in a lot close by and made their way towards the stadium. The first act was well underway but even then there was still a line-up to get inside. Faith stopped short when she saw Abby near the front of the line waving them over. Faith stomped over to where Abby was standing, Maila and Jenny close behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Faith said, glaring daggers at Abby.

Abby's smile fell, her mouth open in shock, not sure how to respond.

"We pitched in to cover Abby's fee" Maila said, coming to stand next to Abby "The VIP tickets were sold out, but there were some nose-bleed seats left. It's not perfect, but at least she'll get to see the show".

"We're friends, we couldn't just leave her out." Jenny said softly.

"Are you for real?" Faith said, her voice rose "I can't believe you went behind my back".

"It's our money Faith. We can do what we want with it, and we want Abby to see the concert. Can you not be a bitch for once?" Maila replied, standing her ground.

"Faith it's okay." Abby interjected, "I wish I could be in the VIP seats, but- I'm just happy to have a ticket at all".

As Abby spoke, Faith felt her anger melt away. If Maila and Jenny wanted Abby there and if Abby wanted to be in the VIP seats, then-

"I'm so sorry. Maila, you're right, I'm being such a bitch. Abby it's my fault for not including you in the first place, you can have my seat." Faith said.

The other girls exchanged shocked glances.

"Really? Wow, that's so nice of you Faith. Um- a- are you sure? You seemed like really mad a second ago?" Abby said, her brow was furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sure, in fact I'll be even more mad if you don't take the ticket" Faith replied.

Abby reluctantly agreed, wondering if this was some kind of mean joke Faith was playing, but didn't want to push her luck. The girls had their tickets scanned by security, Maila, Abby and Jenny headed to the VIP booths while Faith made her way up the stairs to the stadium seats.

An hour later and the concert was heating up for everyone except Faith. Maila hadn't been exaggerating when she had said that they'd found a nosebleed seat for Abby and now she was stuck behind a pillar at the back of the stadium. She was confused about what had cause her to trade seats with. She had to practically lean into the lap of the guy next to her to see be able to see any of the show. As if reading her thoughts the man leaned over and spoke.

"Girl, you keep blocking my view" he teased, his deep baritone voice carrying over the music" you should just come sit in my lap, that way we can both enjoy the show a little better".

As he spoke his were eye's plastered to the her tit's, pushed obscenely high and threatening to spill out of her corset. Faith felt the overwhelming urge to do as the stranger said, and slid out of her seat and into the man's lap. Despite the strangeness of the situation, from this seat she now had a clear view of the big screen.

At first the man was surprised that the woman had complied, he'd expected to be brushed off and called a pervert which is what usually happened when he'd flirt with women. Today was his lucky day as he now had a lap full of Latina ass. Luckily he was a large enough man that the weight of her plush booty against his pelvis suited him just fine. His brother sat on the other wise of his was equally as baffled as to how this situation had happened.

Faith ignored the man she was sitting on completely, her attention solely on Kaya's performance. She hang along as her idol danced around the stage in a shimmering gold dress, looking like she'd stepped right out of one if her music videos.

Seeing the young woman's eye's glued to the show, the man saw an opportunity, he slowly he unlaced the garment, revealing her creamy, tanned tits. Soon her big, teardrop-shaped tits and round, almond nipples were in sight of both men, despite the dim light of the arena.

His prizes revealed, he wasted no time and took a wobbling orb in each hand, massaging and kneading the pliable flesh.

Faith gasped in surprise and looked down to see two large brown hands kneading her bared breasts. She turned around and gave him a firm slap before hopping off his lap. Clutching her corset over her chest with one arm, she pushed down the row to the main aisle. Thankfully the light in the audience was dim light and everyone's eye's were glued to Kaya as the moved around on the stage.

Running down the aisle, Faith bust through the doors out into the hallway, running straight into an employee who had been standing in front of the doors. The older woman took one look at Faith's state of undress, and grabbed her around the shoulder.

"I don't know what kind of establishment you think we're running here" she said firmly as she marched Faith towards the back exit "but this isn't a nudie bar".

"Wait-" Faith pleaded, her face flushed crimson with embarrassment.

The employee didn't give a chance to plead her case however. She'd made up her mind that this trollop was up to no good. She'd heard stories of what happened at things like Coachella and she'd be damned if any of of that sleazy nonsense took place under her nose.

The fact that Kaya herself was wearing the same amount of clothing as Faith, and was currently twerking with her backup dancers on the main stage was not taken into consideration as the employee opened the back doors and pushed Faith out before slamming them shut in her face.

"What the hell!" Faith cried in frustration, banging her fists on the door.

After about fine minutes of knocking and yelling, a security guard popped their hear out to tell her to go away before they called 911 before slamming the doors closed on her once more.

Faith found herself doing exactly what she was told, clutching her corset over her chest she scurried through the streets, ducking into dark corners until she found a quiet alley where she could have a moment to dig out her phone and try to get help.

She tried phoning and texting her friends, but got no response. This was turning out to be the worst night of her life. Something was seriously wrong with her and she needed to get home ASAP and figure out what the hell was going on. She considered calling an Uber, but she was hesitant that a driver would even let her in their car half-dressed as she was.

Just then she noticed a young woman standing further down the alley, puffing away at a cigarette. She looked a bit rough around the edges, her clothes a bit frayed and dirty, but Faith would have to take the chance that the woman would help her out.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but I'm having a really, really bad night" her voice cracked a bit and she paused, getting a hold of her composure "some random guy pulled my top down. Do you think you could help me do it back up?"

"What's it to me?" the woman asked, barely sparing Faith a glance before turning away and bringing her cigarette back to her lips. She took a drag and breathed the stale, tobacco air right into Faith's face.

Faith felt a flash of rage, but stamped it down, forcing what she hoped was a convincing smile on her face.

"I'll give you $50" Faith said.

She'd had no intention of paying the bitch, but as she said the words, she knew she would end keep her word, she felt compelled to. At the mention of the money, the woman's face lit up.

"I guess I could help..." she said, holding her cigarette in her mouth as she came around behind Faith and began to pull at the laces of her corset.

After a minute of pulling and jostling Faith around like a ragdoll, the woman threw the laces down in frustration.

"Fuck, they're all tangled and shit!" the woman grumbled loudly.

She gave the laces one last forceful tug and Faith heard a rip as one side of the fabric tore.

"Seriously? You broke my corset you idiot!" Faith snapped unable to keep her frustration in check.

"I tried! It's not my fault it's all fucked up!" the woman snapped back, "now where's my money?"

Faith wanted to argue, but she still felt the urge to give the woman money. Holding her phone with one hand, she used the other to unzip the fanny-pack at her waist. Before she could pull out the bills she had tucked away, the woman came up and snatched the cellphone right of of Faith's other hand.

"Forget the money, this is much better!" the woman said as she took off down the alley.

Faith gave chase but it was impossible for her to keep up in her platforms while clutching her corset in front of her chest.

"Stop! Theif!" Faith called out.

Andre had been walking by the other end of the ally when he heard two women yelling. He looked to see a thin, scruffy looking young woman heading towards him at full speed, while another, full-figured, wearing very little, chased slowly behind her.

Without even thinking Andre stuck out his foot, tripping the first woman as she ran by. She hit the ground hard, a cellphone flying out of her hand. She looked up at him and took note of his tall frame and dark skin and got up, and kept running (now with a slight limp) turning off onto the street and out of sight.

Andre picked up the phone and dusted off on his hoodie just as the other woman approached. Up close he could see her much more clearly, her long dark hair was slightly ruffled, and a generous amount of tits and ass stuffed into a tiny skirt and the little strip of white laced fabric she had clutched around her chest.

"OMG, thank you, you've literally saved my life!" Faith squealed, reaching for her phone.

"Your life huh?" Andre said, an idea coming to him as he held the phone up, slightly out of Faith's reach.

"Hey!" Faith let out, as she stretched her fingers just barely able to brush against the phone.

She had her full body stretched against Andre. Still holding the phone he slipped a hand around her waist and held her tighter against him.

"I think I should get a little more than a thank you for saving your life? You look like a pro, though I for sure haven't seen you on this street before. How about you let me try your services for free?" He said, lowing the hand on her back and giving her full, fleshy ass a squeeze.

"Pro? Excuse me, do I look like a hooker to you?" Faith said, her voice shrill in disbelief, she tried to pull away, but he held her tightly.

"Maybe not a pro if that's your attitude. But out at night, dressed like that, behind an alley. Come on, I wasn't born yesterday." He said, as his grip on her taut ass-cheek tightened, "Now come on, we don't have all night. Hurry up and bend over by that wall over there. Let me see what you got going on under that little skirt of yours".

Faith felt her disgust and anger melt away. She did have great ass, so she might as well let the nice man see it.

He let her go and she went to stand against the brick wall of the ally. She flipped her skirt up and pushed her ass out as far as she could, bracing her hands against the wall. Her thong was wedged deep between her ass-cheeks, leaving her cinnamon skin exposed and the outlines of her puffy, pussy on full display.

In order to properly brace herself against the wall, she'd had to let go of her corset, leaving it sagging loosely around her waist. Her fat tits hung free, nipples hardening in the night air.

Andre stepped up behind her, first feeling her spectacular tits. He pulled hard on her nipples like he was milking a cow. He rubbed his growing hardness against her naked behind.

Despite the alarming situation, the rough attention to her tits from both the man in the theatre and now the man who stood behind her was starting to turn her on. The felt the knowing ache grow as her pussy started to moisten.

Andre then turned his attention to the generous mounds of her bottom. He gave her fat booty a few healthy smacks, enjoying the wobble of each cheek.

12