Having Fun

Story Info
A MILF and her admirer have fun.
4.1k words
4.52
22.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A more thorough background to this story than is contained in the first paragraph can be found in the story entitled, "The MILF," by this same author, published on Literotica.

Ever since Carol had teased her son Tommy and his two friends, Andy and Greg, by having them catch her working in the back yard in a bikini, and then playing badminton with them still only wearing that briefest of bikinis, and then seeing that Tommy had some candid pictures of his mom in bikinis on his computer, Greg could not stop thinking that he wished that he could have one or more pictures of Carol. He had written Tommy, and Tommy had written back, telling him to ask his mom. It had taken him some time to do so, but finally he mustered the courage to ask Carol for a picture. Carol offered him more than he had expected. She offered to have him come over to their house, where, down in a finished room in the basement they had lighting and backdrops where Carol's husband, Ted, sometimes took pictures of her. Greg could use that facility and take his own pictures.

Carol did not want to do this at a time when her eighteen year old daughter, Sarah, would be home, so Greg had to e-mail Carol his schedule and Carol would have to look at Sarah's schedule as well as her own to find a time when Greg could come to photograph her. They settled on a Thursday night after 6:30 PM. Sarah would be gone, first to class, and then to cheer for a JV basketball game. She probably would not be home until around 10 PM. Carol and Ted ate an early, light supper, and Carol cleaned herself up for the shoot.

At 6:30 Greg arrived to be met by Carol at the front door. Her hair was shining and hung down to the middle of her back. Long golden earrings were suspended from her ears. She was wearing a semi-transparent red tube dress. It had no shoulder straps and started low on her tits. It was made of a very stretchy material and hugged every curve down to the bottom of her ass. And there it ended. On her feet she wore a pair of "fuck me" heels -- red, to match her dress. "Good to see you again," she said, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she continued, "Can I take your jacket?"

"It's great to see you again, too," replied Greg, "You look absolutely fabulous. How have you been?" he asked, as he took off his jacket and handed it to her. She placed it on a hanger and put it in a nearby closet.

"I've been fine," said Carol, "although things are getting a little hectic with the holidays coming up. I almost thought I would have to put you off until the new year, but when I saw this night open up for all of us and that Sarah would be gone, I figured we had better take advantage of the opportunity." Then she motioned to Greg, saying, "Follow me."

Greg had noticed that Carol was not wearing a stitch of underwear. Now, the way Carol was walking in front of him, putting a seductive sway into her hips, he would have followed her anywhere for as long as she kept moving. She led him down to the room that Ted had dubbed, "The Playroom." One corner of that playroom had obviously been dedicated to photography. Around the rest of the room there appeared to be a number of large screen televisions. They were actually computer driven monitors and Greg could quickly see that the monitors were playing picture after picture of Carol in seductive clothing and sensual poses. "Yes," Greg thought to himself, "Ted probably has taken literally thousands of pictures of Carol over the years, each one as stunning as the last."

Finally, Greg's attention was taken off the monitors as Carol gently called, "Earth to Greg, Earth to Greg."

Greg began to apologize but Ted interrupted him by saying, "No need to apologize. I could stare at them for hours. But let me show you the setup here, and then Carol will show you what she has laid out for herself to wear for you, and then you can begin. I'll help you with lighting so that you can make the most of your time."

Greg was a little bit afraid of Ted being there -- as though Ted would not approve of his wanting to take pictures of Carol. But Ted loved having a hot wife and was pleased that Greg was here to take pictures of her. Ted showed the various backdrops he had, the various pieces of furniture that they could easily bring onto the set and showed him a few basic things about lighting.

Then Carol showed Greg the outfits she had brought to change into. There was, of course the dress she was wearing. "But maybe you didn't notice the jewelry," she said. She stepped back from Greg just a little bit and pointed down between her legs. Sure enough, there was jewelry that matched her earrings but that was suspended from her labia. "As I walk and the jewelry sways, it pulls on my inner lips, which, of course are connected to the hood of my clit, So every step I take I also get a little stimulation. It's cool. So it feels as sexy as it looks. And you're welcome to take pictures, even before I change." Then she pointed out a low-rise micro miniskirt and a tank top. There was a bodysuit and a pair of Daisy Dukes. There was a crop top and a pair of booty shorts. There was a pair of super low rise jeans that she had altered herself by cutting off the top waistband of an already low-rise pair of jeans. This was coupled with a tube top. Then there was a sling style swimsuit, a very high cut bikini with push-up bra style top, and finally a micro bikini that would cover practically nothing. "I figure we can safely go until about 9 o'clock and then we'll have to wrap it up so that you can be out of here before Sarah gets home."

"That sounds good to me," said Greg. "And before you change, let me get a picture of you in that dress." After all these years of posing for Ted, Carol had become quite adept at posing and gave him some good shots immediately. He was about ready to have her change when she suggested just one more. She brought forward a stool and sat on it, slightly spreading her legs and fully revealing her pussy jewelry. It was naughty. Naughty made Carol hot.

Greg then asked Carol whether she could put on the Daisy Dukes, but with the tank top. That was no problem. There was a large, well equipped bathroom in one corner of the playroom and Carol went in there to change. Greg turned to Ted and observed, "It seems quite warm down here. Is that the lights?"

"Partly," said Ted, "but I keep the temperature in this room turned up so that Carol does not get cold when she is posing in swimwear. Quite often, then, I wear either swimwear myself when taking pictures or have been known to be naked. Here," he said, tossing a very small men's brief swimsuit to Greg, "put this on while we're waiting. You'll be more comfortable." Ted immediately took off his shirt and stripped down to the thong he was wearing under his jeans. Greg hesitated. "Oh, go ahead," said Ted, "Carol will be wearing a lot less. Don't be getting all prudish on us." Ted said it with a smile on his face. Greg decided that with Carol dressed in skimpy things and Ted wearing a thong, he would really look and feel out of place wearing jeans and flannel shirt. And besides that, it was warm in that room. So he shed his clothes and put on the swimsuit and just about that time Carol came out of the bathroom.

Carol had cut the Daisy Dukes herself. They revealed more of her ass than they covered up. The front was also cut up high so that her pussy lips could be seen on either side of the center seam which was the only thing that held the front and the back together. They were obscene. Yet Carol had made them for and worn them to an outdoors rock concert the previous summer. Carol liked naughty. The tank top was small and the impression of the barbells in Carol's nipples were clearly visible through the tightly stretched fabric. The top ended well above her navel and Carol had inserted jewelry into her navel piercing. On her feet she was wearing a pair of western style boots but with a four inch heel. The boots were knee high and zipped up on the inside of the leg so that they clung to the shape of her legs. She had left in her earrings and pulled her hair back into a pony tail which began quite high on her head. As she walked across the room to the posing set she looked hot.

She came up to Ted and Greg who were standing next to one another. She put her hand on the front of their suits and gave a gentle squeeze. "I like," she said, moving on to the set. The background had been changed to a light blue. Ted had different floors for her to stand on as well. They were made of quarter inch plywood and this one was pained the color of sand, so it might look a little bit as though Carol was standing in the desert. She posed for a number of pictures that showed off her ass. As she moved to more of a profile view she thrust her tits forward and cupped them with her hands. The high heels gave a nice curve to her ass. As she rotated more to the front her legs were spread. The jewelry still dangled from her labia on either side of the center seam of the shorts. She would most often stand with her hip cocked to one side or the other and most of her weight on one leg while the other leg was thrown off to the side. When they thought she was done in this costume, she said, "Follow me." They followed her up the stairs and down the hallway into their bedroom where she got a cowboy hat. She took out her pony tail and sat down on a stool in front of her dressing table. Handing Ted a brush, she asked him to brush out her hair. This is something he loved to do. More often than not, she would sit on the stool naked right in front of the mirrors so Ted could brush out her long golden hair and at the same time look at her naked torso. He could not do so without getting hard.

But this time she wanted him to brush out her hair just enough so that she could put on the cowboy hat and go downstairs to take a few more pictures using the hat as a prop. Yes, in a couple of pictures her tank top was off and the hat was the only thing covering her breasts. Then the tank top went back on and the shorts came off and the hat was used to cover her pussy for a few shots. Finally, she put on the hat, facing away from the camera and gave her bare ass a spanking as the camera clicked. She was having fun with this.

Her next costume for the night was the slingshot swimwear. Upon further inspection, Greg realized that maybe it wasn't swimwear. He didn't know for sure, because it was made of red lace and once on Carol it was quite see-through. It took Carol a little longer to put it on than what Greg was expecting. In the meantime, at Carol's request, Ted had changed the set to a darker backdrop and a dark floor. When Carol came out her hair was still long in back, but the hair on the sides of her head was pulled back into a small pony tail, leaving her ears and earrings fully exposed. The navel jewelry was still there, but the labial jewelry was gone. She had shed the boots and was back to wearing the heels she had worn with the red dress. She suggested that this would be a good outfit for her to dance in. In order to make that possible she had placed some adhesive on her shoulders and on her nipples, to keep the suit in place. Ted turned on some music that Carol used to practice with when she was going to enter amateur night contests or wet T shirt contests and she started dancing. She started off mild, more like she would if she were dressed and at a club, dancing on the dance floor with Ted. But then, as each new song came on, she turned it up a notch. The second dance she put a lot of her effort in shaking and bouncing her tits. The adhesive did its job and she had no wardrobe malfunction. The dancing was physically exhausting work and she took a little bit of a break before the third number. For the third number she brought the focus of attention on her ass and legs and did a number of kicks and squats, and did some floor work on her hands and knees and on her back, closing with her legs spread in a wide V. Greg was able to switch his camera from still picture mode to video mode and caught this session on video.

She took another break with a few sips of ice water. She suggested that Greg might want to remain in video mode for this next song as well. Ted had installed a pole in this playroom and for the next song, Carol did a pole dance. She had taken pole dancing classes as another way to exercise and had become quite good for a woman her size. She could do a number of moves with leg extensions and swinging around the pole, squats and the like, but had not mastered any of the moves where the dancer would have to go upside down on the pole.

Carol took another break and went into the bath/dressing room. She came out, seemingly unchanged. But she had removed the adhesive that would hold the garment on her shoulders and across her tits. She told Ted she was ready for one more song and as the music started she started dancing. But this time, even though she was dancing rather mildly as she had done for the very first dance, the garment slipped off one of the nipples, then another. She acted like she was desperately trying to keep the slingshot on, but, of course, it was no use, and by the end of the song it was on the floor and Carol was totally naked.

When the music stopped she came up to Ted and said, "I'll let you touch my tits if you let me touch your boner." Immediately Ted had it out and Carol played with him as he played with her tits. Then she came up to Greg, "I'll give you the same deal I gave Ted if you put that camera down." He was immediately with the program and started feeling up her tits. Carol reached into his bikini and fished out his cock. It took both hands because he was so hard. "Ohhh, that's a nice one," she said after a little while. She ran a finger across the tip to gather a bit of Greg's precum on it and then brought it up to her mouth, inserted her finger and sucked on her finger sensuously.

"Any more outfits you want me to try on for you?" asked Carol as she broke away from him.

Greg gave her a funny smile that said, "As if you didn't know."

Carol picked up the slingshot from the floor and put it with the rest of the clothing then retrieved the micro bikini. While in the bath/changing room she added dangling jewelry to her nipples and to her labial rings, but carefully tucked them into the swimsuit at first. As she went in to change, she indicated to Ted that she would like a piece of furniture that she could recline on. She came out to the set and asked Ted to put on some soft background music. Then she started walking around in the micro bikini caressing herself. She let herself get lost in her self pleasuring. She played with her tits. She spread her ass and played with her ass hole. She turned around and started playing with her pussy.

Then she started talking. "This has been so hot. (Long pauses in between sentences) I love guys looking at me. . . . And that was so hot when they gave me their cocks to play with -- no hesitation. . . . And their hands on my tits -- sent electric sparks to my clitty." She took off the top of her bikini. Now the long dangling jewelry was fully exposed. She started shaking and bouncing her bare tits. The jewelry moved from side to side and sparked in the lighting. "I love my titties. . . . I love the way they turn men on." She started playing with her nipples. "Oooo, that feels so sexy when I pinch my nipples. . . . Oh shit! Makes me want to fuck!" She walked around playing with her nipples, pinching them and pulling on them. She brought one up to her mouth and licked her nipple. "Oh, yeah," she sighed. "Too much."

She took off the bottom of her micro bikini. She bent over at the waist and leaned on the recliner/couch Ted had placed there. Her bare ass was facing the two men. She pulled a small vibrator out of a pocket on the side of the recliner/couch. She spread her ass cheeks and started teasing her ass hole with it. "Oh yes, yes, yes,!" she exclaimed at the sensations she was feeling. She started inserting the vibrator.

In what sounded like a growl she exclaimed, "Oh Baby, I want to fuck. . . . I seriously need to fuck. My pussy can't stand to be empty any longer."

She turned around facing the men. Putting the vibrator on the recliner, she started to play with her pussy as she stood in front of them. "Gentlemen, I've got to cum," she announced. "You can either stand there and take your fuckin' pictures, or you can get naked and beat off with me. But this bitch is overheated and I've got to relieve myself." She sat down and leaned back on the recliner, spread her legs, and while she strummed her clit with one hand, inserted the fingers of her other hand to find and tease her G spot. Ted lost his thong and stood there naked, jerking off with his wife, loving what he was seeing. He loved to see his wife in the throes of ecstasy. Soon Greg had stopped taking pictures, had taken off his bikini and was jerking, too.

Carol knew she was close to having an orgasm. She took the small vibrator, turned it back on and shoved it up her ass, bringing up one leg and holding the vibrator in place with the heel of one foot. She then returned to stimulating her clit and her G spot. Things had been a little quiet for a while, but now she announced, "Here it comes!" and while orgasmic convulsions shook her body a flood of female ejaculate squirted out from her and out onto the couch and floor. Both Greg and Ted shot their loads as they saw Carol lost in orgasmic bliss.

Ted, briefly spoke to Greg, "Sorry man, but this next part is mine and mine alone," and he went up to Carol, knelt between her legs, and started cleaning up her pussy with his lips and tongue, giving her secondary and tertiary orgasms as she came down gradually from her high.

He moved up to recline next to her on the piece of furniture, pulled her so that she was facing him, and talked quietly to her. "Oh Baby, that was so hot. You are so beautiful. And you are most beautiful when you cum. I love you so much. I have the world's most sensual and sexual woman. You're amazing." And as he continued to tell her how wonderful and amazing and beautiful she was he held her lovingly and kissed her tenderly all over her upper body. She relaxed in his arms. Greg did not know whether she had lost consciousness or fell asleep or what. Ted put his finger to his lips to signal him to just be quiet for a moment.

Soon Carol was back to consciousness. She looked at Greg and said, "Oooo that was fun. I hadn't exactly planned on that, but I hadn't exactly ruled it out either. Did you get enough pictures?"

"Way, way more than I had ever hoped for," replied Greg.

"Good. But remember," said Carol, "those are for your eyes only. I don't want anyone else to see them."

"They will be as secure as this computer geek can make them," replied Greg.

"Stick around for a minute. I've got to get cleaned up a bit and put something on," said Carol as she picked up the micro miniskirt and a tube top. She also picked up from the floor a pair of high heeled sandals. She would take a shower later. While she was cleaning herself up, Ted cleaned up the furniture and the set and shut down the lights. He turned off the monitors and computer generated pictures and the sound system. Ted and Greg got dressed in their street clothes.

Carol was still looking smoking hot this time in the micro miniskirt and tube top. They went upstairs and headed for the front door, Carol in front of them knowing they could see the bottom several inches of her ass undulating as she walked in that skirt. Carol took her time, thinking that maybe Greg was getting up his courage to say something.

As they got to the closet door where they had put Greg's coat, Greg spoke up. "Do you remember in the restaurant you told me to call up Bob and gave me his number?"

Carol acknowledged that.

"Well, I talked to him and he told me I would be making one of the biggest mistakes in my life if I did not take you up on your offer to teach me how to fuck. As you have probably gathered, I'm a pretty shy guy, and even after Bob's endorsement, I was still scared to bring it up to you. But after you came -- orgasmed -- you know -- downstairs, just now -- and I saw Ted go to you and treat you so tenderly and lovingly so that the two of you shared that moment and just seemed to melt into one another as you came down from your sexual high, I said to myself, 'They don't show that in porn, but that is what making love must be all about. I want to learn.' I would really appreciate it if you would teach me the way you have taught Bob and others."

12