Hawaiian Honeymoon

Story Info
A couples honeymoon turned naughty.
1.8k words
3.85
51.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved Hawaii from the moment I stepped off the airplane. I was in full tourist mode as I was taking pictures at the airport while our groups was trying to make its way to the bus. Luckily enough I was not the only one clicking away with my camera.

We finally made it to the buss and they took everyone to their hotels and condominiums. My husband and I had rented a condominium for the week from a recommendation by a friend. As we got to the building, it looked a little older than surrounding buildings and it looked like we had to enter through the back of the building. We soon found out why as once inside we saw the front of the building was actually facing the water and at high tide, the front steps were in the ocean water. It was amazing.

We registered and made the way to our condominium and opened it to see how amazing it was. It was a clean-lit space with glass doors opening right to the balcony that faced the ocean. I opened the sliding door to listen to waves moving against the shore. That night my husband and I turned off all the lights, lit some candles on the balcony, and had some drinks while talking. I also proceeded to suck his cock on that balcony and then we went to the bed and fucked listening to the ocean at night.

The next day we went and looked around a bunch of little stores and shops that were nearby. They had so much to offer in food, clothing, you name it. The one that caught my husband's eye was a boogie board and snorkel rental store. Neither of us knew how to do either but we had seen some people on the beach enjoying them so we were curious. It turned out to be affordable so we rented both and took them back to our condominium after dinner.

Back at our Hawaiian home we inspected the snorkeling equipment as neither of us had ever done anything more than some swimming pool goggles. We decided we would take them down to the pool to play with them and learn what we were supposed to be doing. We got dressed and took our gear down to the pool the building had.

The pool was part of a whole patio area offered to guest. They had TVs, barbeques, a hot tub and the pool. My husband and I were the only ones there so we strapped on all our gear and began to explore the four feet of deep ocean depth of the condominium pool. If the two of us swimming in a pool with fins and snorkels on did not look tourist then I do not know what does.

After about half an hour two black men came to the patio area carrying some bags, went, and setup near one of the barbeques. My husband and I could hear small remarks as they looked towards us but we understood we probably looked goofy doing what we were. After a while, the two men came over and introduced themselves to us. They actually ran a business taking people out scuba diving and snorkeling to spots all around the islands. They apologized for whispering about us but they had never seen people snorkeling in a pool before. We got to talking for a bit and told them we were on our honeymoon and neither of us knew much about diving and the ocean coming from the Midwest. They congratulated us and actually said since we seemed like such nice people they could take us to some areas tomorrow if we wanted to. We were glad to take them up on their offer and exchanged information promising to meet at this dock tomorrow morning.

My husband and me being excited about the upcoming adventure returned to our condominium with our gear and showered off the pool water. We got back to the room and began taking off our swimming clothes. My husband was semi hard and I offered to blow him again but he wanted to eat me out. We lit our candles and turned out the lights. I laid on the bed my legs open as my husband licked my pussy and fucked it with his tongue deeply cleaning me to the sound of the waves.

The next morning we met our new friends down at the docks. They had an amazing looking boat with all manner of diving equipment on it. We met another one of their coworkers and set off. The day was shaping up to be beautiful as we sat on the top part of the boat with the sea wind blowing through our hair as we drove along. The men tried to teach my husband and me nautical terms but honestly I was not getting too much of it. The men's skin glistened in the sun and all of them looked to be in amazing shape. I imagine working on a boat all the time was very demanding.

We spent the next several hours going to a few different bays and the men taking us out showing us the most amazing underwater sights. The three of them were a ton of fun. They felt like they had been friends with us for years. At one point I was following a fish as it swam around and finally looked up to see I was about a hundred feet from everyone else.

We were getting ready to head back to the dock when the men offered my husband the chance to do some scuba diving. Now I am not a huge fan of deep water and scuba diving has deep water written all over it so I did not want to go myself but I know my husband wanted to go. I told him to go for it and I was going to enjoy the beautiful sun from the boat. We went to a spot the men said was great for scuba and my husband and one of the men got dressed up and dove into the water.

I went up to the top part of the boat to sit down and just relax. I got up there to find one of the men named Jason up there. We talked a little and then Jason came over and sat next to me. I was surprised that I was actually comfortable having a man I had not even know twenty-four hours sitting close enough to me where our bodies were touching. Jason was a flirt but honestly, I did not mind it. Jason and I enjoyed flirting back and forth for a bit.

Jason finally looked at me and asked if I wanted to see something amazing and I of course said yes. He then reached into his shorts and pulled out his dick. On one hand, I was in complete shock as my husband was diving just below and this was my honeymoon. On the other, he was right in the fact it was amazing. Even soft, his dick was huge and veiny. It looked like the real version of a dildo I had at home. I was not sure what I was supposed to be doing. Jason then told me I could touch it. Jason had taken us out all day without charging us any money so maybe I should. I reached down and took hold of the monster. It felt heavy in my hand as I lifted it. Jason smiled and guided my arm a little telling me he wanted me to stroke it. I began running my hand up and down as his dick began to respond and stiffen. My own body began to betray me as I felt my pulse increase and my pussy begin to fill with warmth.

I had Jason fully hard now as he stopped my hand and told me to lay on the deck. I got down and laid on my back not knowing what to expect. Jason then straddled me. He reached down and pulled my swimsuit straps off my shoulders pulling down my suit and exposing my breast. He laid his dick between them and I knew what he wanted. I pushed on the side of my breast closing them around his dick as he began to move his hips. I looked down at the head of his cock wondering when it was going to go off and begin spraying me with cum. The thought excited me more.

Jason began to grunt and breathe hard as he fucked my breast. I honestly was waiting with anticipation for him to erupt on me. Passion can be a funny thing though and there is a point where you lose control. Jason told me to tell him to cum on me. My mouth open up but instead I told him he should be cumming in me. That was all Jason needed to hear. He quickly got off me and lifted my legs into the air. I felt my swimsuit pulled to the side and then Jason's monster plunged deep and hard into me. I arched my back as he buried himself into me. Jason thrust hard and quick and there was no attempt from me to be quiet as I moaned and sighed. If the man below did not know we were fucking, he had to now. Jason went to town on me bringing me from very horny to orgasm faster than I had ever before. It hit me hard and intensely as my body tightened and burned in ecstasy and then Jason pinned me down and groaned and I could literally feel him shooting into me. I could normally feel my husband as well but with Jason, it was if he was attempting to shoot his sperm though my body. He also seemed to just keep cumming and cumming without letting up or slowing down. Finally, the pulsing began to fade and Jason took his dick out of me. We smiled at each other as I put my swimsuit back on.

Jason and I went down to where my husband was coming back onto the ship. I asked him how it had gone and he told me it had been amazing. The boat then headed back to the dock where my husband and I got back into our car. I knew that there was a reservoir of cum inside of me. I talked naughty to my husband on the way to the condominium making sure he was good and horny. We were barely inside when I pushed him on the bed. I took his dick out and just pulled my suit to the side and began to ride him. We fucked quickly and hard and soon my husband was telling me he was cumming and I told him to fill me. We finished and I got off my husband showing his dick covered in juices as well as my pussy and suit. He said damn baby, you made me cum like crazy. I told him that was what a good wife was supposed to do.