Hawaiian Wedding

Story Info
Wedded bliss and sexual freedom on the big island.
3.8k words
3.7
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann is my lover, best friend, confidant, our first vacation together was a magical trip. This is my account of our Hawaiian vacation. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I remember the first time I met her, the first time we kissed, the first time we made love. She had unknowingly weaved herself into all my days and all my nights, into each memory filled with our bliss and sexual recklessness. She continues to be part of my every day, my every thought, my very heart, my very mind, all of my being. She is my sun and I am her sunflower, seeking her light, always turning where my sweet Ann shines bright, never apart.

We boarded the plane, holding her sweet dainty hand in mine, taking our first class seats. A nine hour twenty minute flight to Hawaii ahead of us. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different/shorter TSA line.

From there, we get to board the plane first, Ann and I have stowed our bags and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in with extra legroom, slipped of our shoes, reclined in the comfy seat, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we sipped Champagne, life was good.

Non-stop to The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu on the island of O'ahu. A week ahead of us, laying on gorgeous beaches, snorkeling in the pacific ocean, drinking margarita's at the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar. Ann laid her head on my shoulder, I stroked her beautiful, soft, hair. She was gorgeous, blonde hair, baby blue eyes, just under five foot tall, amble breast, bald pussy, smooth legs and cute little feet.

After a wonderful meal, maybe one too many Jameson's, I drifted off too sleep. Waking with a need to use the bathroom I ask Ann if she wanted to go with me. The first class bathrooms are much bigger, instead of a cramped closet with a toilet and hand basin, in this luxurious bathroom, the wash basin and changing areas were separated from the lavatory area.

I peed then, Ann took her turn, as I washed my hands. Looking at sitting on the toilet panties at her ankles lust and desire took over. Dropping to my knees before her on the toilet, kissing her passionately, my hand rubbing her bare smooth pussy.

Fingering Ann, she leaned back, lifting her legs up, I worked her into a frenzy, before finishing her off with my long tongue. Squirting her juices into the air, I love my cute blonde squirter, we stood at the mirror laughing about joining the mile high club.

Ann and I checked into the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort changing quickly into are string bikinis to catch some of setting sun. We sat at a little bar on the beach drinking Red Stripe watching the sun set into the ocean. Has darkness encompassed the beautiful sandy beach and the tiki torches were lit.

We watch the traditional fire dancers, scarcely clothed, lovely native ladies & men performing, dancing. A perfect romantic night with Ann, capped off with a walk down the beach, the fine warm sand felt wonderful on my bare feet as we walked hand in hand down the beach.

We walk for a long time lost in the moment, looking around. we were quite a ways from the hotels in a secluded area of beach. The darkness of the blue ocean a tide rolling in. I took Ann in my arms, kissing those sweet lips, my long tongue dancing in her warm mouth. I laid her down in the sand, our bikinis melting away, our hands exploring each others bodies in the soft warm sand. Her head drifting down to my breast, flicking the hard nipple with her tongue, before lowering her mouth to suck my breast into her luscious mouth, moaning, I stroked her blonde hair gently, she moved to the my other breast, licking and sucking.

Drifting lower, kissing her way down, over my flat stomach, sticking her tongue in my belly button which tickled a little. Through my soft red bush, licking my pussy lips, I was so wet, grabbing her head. Ann worked her magic tongue inside my waiting pussy, ecstasy, the sand was so soft, sounds of the ocean and my moans. My body trembling in delight, I screamed in pleasure, pushing up into her face.

Lifting my legs, pointing my toes at the sky, Ann sucking on my swollen clit. Squirming in pleasure in the sand, Ann's tongue exploring my insides, tingling, trembling in the intense feeling of an orgasm building. Exploding in waves and waves crashing over me.

Ann climbed up kissing me, I tasted my own pussy on her tongue, my sweet, tangy juices. My hand went to work on her bald, smooth pussy, fingering her slowly at first. Thrusting in and out, deeper, rhythm increasing, she moved to meet my fingers. I wanted to return the shattering orgasm she had given me, finding her clit with my thumb, I rubbed her little button, listening to her moans of pleasure and the sounds of the ocean.

I nibbled on her amble breast, sucking, licking, teasing the nipple with my long tongue. Ann my beautiful tropical flower, kissing my way down. Knees and toes digging into the sand, my mouth finding her pussy, I lick gently with my long tongue. Then Parted her pussy lips, thrusting my tongue deep inside her, her wetness flowing, juices covered my mouth and chin. Curling my long tongue inside her, rubbing her clit with my fingers, listening to hear beautiful moans. She trembled uncontrollably with pleasure, her hands entangled my long red hair, she tasted so good.

Ann's cute little body shaking, an orgasm crashing over her like the waves of the Pacific ocean on the beach. Squirting her warm juices all over my face, I stayed in place until the shaking stopped, slowly crawling up her body we kissed passionately.

Laying naked on the beautiful beach, sharing a tender moment with my lover and best friend, before we ran naked, hand in hand, into the Pacific Ocean, frolicking, skinny dipping and playing in the warm ocean water. Washing the sand from our naked bodies, what a great start to a week of fun in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Shipwrecks are portals to the past and they offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. The sunken Ship becoming part of nature covered by coral, home to many kinds of sea life. Hawaiian tropical reefs teem with diverse marine life with some of the most breathtaking dive sites on the world.

Ann and I scheduled a two tank shipwreck and reef dive, with Oahu diving, a unique dive experience offering a deep plunge to a legendary shipwreck the USS YO257. About a mile off shore, with the Diamond Head crater in the background, there rests the wreck of the YO257. This old World War II Navy ship is one of the island's most popular dive sites. The ship is resting upright at about 95ft. Holes have been cut through-out the ship making easy access to some of the interior cabins.

Between dives we sat back and enjoyed the scenic boat ride, relaxed and enjoyed watching the dolphins, turtles and spectacular views of Honolulu. What an exhilarating experience with the women I love. Ending the day with a shallow dive to Oahu's enchanting natural reefs. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip reef sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels swimming around us made it a diving an experience to remember.

Captain Jerry and our dive master, Jim, were very knowledgeable pointing out different fish, turtles, land marks and other points of interest. With just one other diver besides Jim, it was almost like having a personal dive master guide. So of course we offered to buy Jim a drink after the dive boat docked.

Jim a tall, tan, hunk of a man, with long hair looked to fill out his bathing suit quite well. The three of us walked to the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar, sitting down on the spacious beachside patio at the Hale Koa Hotel, where we were staying, leaving us a great view of the coming sunset, as we sipped tropical cocktails.

We drank, laughed, casually flirted, well into the beautiful Hawaiian night. We were all feeling pretty good as we headed up to our hotel room. Once inside the room the three of started kissing, Jim's lips, Ann's lips, his hand, her hand, my hand, stumbling toward the king size bed.

Falling in a a lustful heap, quickly removing our cloths, Annette and I laying on opposite sides of our live boy toy. Kissing and nibbling. our hands stroking is thick large cock, oh my god what girth. Ann went down south liking the head of his penis which twitched quite adorably.

She licked and sucked his hard thick cock stretching her mouth. I climbed up straddling his face in reverse cowgirl style and started to ride his rugged tan face. His mouth and tongue working like the dive master he is. Ann moved to straddle his lap guiding his cock to her snatch.

Sighing and moaning as she lowered slowly on his hard thick shaft entering her mouth inch by inch. Facing Ann has we shared a lover, like we have done many times before, I could see sheer pleasure sparkling in her eyes. Riding him hard, cock and mouth, we shared a kissed. His strong hands groping my small breast.

The smell of sex filling our Hawaiian hotel room, moans and screams drifting through out the quiet night air, my eyes filled with Ann's gorgeous body bouncing on Jim's thick hard cock. Grinding into his eager mouth, his tongue deep inside my wet cunt, tingling with pleasure.

An orgasm over taking my little body, shaking uncontrollably, screaming in delight. Climbing off his face, I kissed his wet mouth, tasting my own sweet pussy, Ann rhythm increasing. Jim grunted and moaned, Ann squealed in delight, a sound I knew well, her orgasm had arrived.

She collapsed exhausted on the king size bed and I crawled between her smooth legs to retrieve the sweet cream pie. My long tongue going to work cleaning her warm cunt. Savoring the taste of her mixed with his sweet cum, Ann came to life again grabbing my head pushing it down my long tongue curling inside her pussy.

Jim watching the scene must of been aroused again because I soon felt his large dick head poking at my tight asshole. Expanding to except the large head, pain and pleasure, has he pushed his thick cock in slowly.

Still licking and sucking Ann's sweet pussy, Jim's penis all the way in my tight little ass, oh how wonderfully full I felt. Withdrawing slowly, back in again, faster, hard, his balls slapping into my ass.

Panting like a crazed dog while he ravage my tight little ass it felt like I mite split in half. Ann stroking my face and long red hair so tender and sweet. I felt the first squirt of his hot sticky cum, filling my bowels, with a huge load.

We woke on our third day in Hawaii excited for our hike up the Diamond head trail. a challenging climb, on the Oahu hiking trail, to reach the 760-foot summit. There are some steep sections including narrow stairs, the hike is a glimpse into the geological and military history of Diamond Head. A concrete walkway built to reduce erosion shifts to a natural tuff surface about 0.2 mile up the trail with many switchbacks traversing the steep slope of the crater interior. The ascent continues up steep stairs and through a lighted 225-foot tunnel to enter the Fire Control Station completed in 1911. The Diamond Head trail itself was originally built in 1908 by the US Army, and used for many decades as part of the Fort Rugur military base. Artillery cannons, cement bunkers and an observation deck were built on the summit of the Diamond Head Crater. Today Diamond Head has been turned into a state national park.

This broad, saucer-shaped crater was formed about 300,000 years ago during a single, explosive eruption that sent ash and fine particles in the air. As these materials settled, they cemented together into a rock called tuff, creating the crater, and which is visible from the trail in the park. Most of the vegetation and birds were introduced in the late 1800s to early 1900s.

Ann and I began our hike up the Diamond Head trail on the west side of the crater, we ascended slowly up a sidewalk path, holding hands, witched turned into a switchback rock pathway with allot of loose rocks. At the first lookout, we took a moment to catch our breath and enjoy some beautiful ocean views.

The next section of our Diamond Head hike involved narrow long stairs, lots of stairs. Watching Ann's tight little ass in her brown hiking shorts has I climbed the stairs behind her. This climb up the stairs lead us to a lit tunnel that we needed to pass through.

Alone inside the 225 foot tunnel we stopped again kissing sweetly for a few minutes before preceding on thru the tunnel. As we exited the tunnel, we saw a double headed painted arrow on the wall pointing two ways to the top. Turn left and it's a long path with a series of stairs leading to the top platform, turn right and it's a steep straight shot up.

The steps lead us straight up to an old military bunker room with a spiral staircase leading up to the top. That's right, more stairs, The spiral staircase added another layer of mystery, sense of adventure to this amazing Oahu hike. An amazing view of the Diamond Head Crater, and the coastline leading down to the Koko Crater.

The gorgeous 360-degree views from the viewing deck was breathtaking and not just because we were out of breath from climbing all those stairs, but because of the panoramic views of Waikiki to Waianae, the vast Pacific Ocean seemed never ending, the Ko'olau Mountains, the eastern view reaching out to the Koko Head Crater.

In that beautiful place I took Ann too, sharing a tender moment, I asked her the question I brought her to Hawaii for and without hesitation she said yes. Embracing in endless love on top or the world of course consummation would have to wait till after the long hike back down.

Finally back at our hotel room, her naked body glistening with her sweet sweat, we climbed into the shower together. Soaping and washing our tight little bodies, Ann dropped to her knees, the hot water tingling my back. I starred down at her on her knees, her sweet butterfly tattoo, het wet blonde hair, she is gorgeous.

Her long tongue exploring my wet cunt, pleasure encompassing me, the sights and views of a spectacular day with the woman I would soon marry. Ann giving me the gift of another shattering orgasm, my knees weak, screaming with sounds of delight.

Dressed in white sundresses, walking barefoot on the sandy beach, hand in hand. Approaching the minister standing under a white canopy, sunsetting into the ocean, flowered lays around our necks. Reaching the alter we joined hands staring in each others eyes. The crowd there chanting "Oli Aloha," a chant meant to prepare the space for blessings and to welcome the happy couple and their guests.

The minister said these words, "This is the sight for which you have longed. Now that you have come, Love has come with the two of you. There was a seeking of a loved one, now she is found a mate is found. Someone with whom to share the joys and sorrows and the warmth of your love. Love has made a plea that you are to become united here in Hawaii. Hawaii is a perch, a perch in the Heavens. You two are now to become one for the day is here at last: You are to be wed."

I gave my vows to Ann "`A`ohe loa i ka hana a ke aloha, Ua ola loko i ke aloha. He kehau ho`oma`ema`e keAloha Aku No, Aloha Mai No" (Distance is ignored by love, Love is like a cleansing dew, I give my love to you, you give your love to me.), slipping a white gold Tiffany's wedding ring on her finger.

Tears in Ann's eyes, kissing my beautiful bride, my hands on her soft beautiful face. Champagne was popped, toasting to our new life as wife and wife, soulmates, lovers and friends.

I awakened still smelling of Ann's beautiful scent which reminded me of love and sex. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful wife. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

Today we have a four-hour dolphin watch tour off the coastline of Kona and some snorkeling by the Captain Cook Monument. Ann opened her sweet blue eyes and smiled as we lay in the king size bed idling away the morning in paradise.

"Last night was wonderful, Cheryle," Annette spoke in her sexy voice, "I love you so much."

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to start a day in Hawaii with my beautiful wife. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

Recovering our senses and noticing the clock we had to hurry to catch our boat at the dock at KEAUHOU BAY, Kailua-Kona. We jumped in the shower together washing our naked bodies.

Toweling dry and putting on our matching tie dye thong bikinis, shorts, and flip flops. Out the door in a flash, into a waiting cab, an onto the boat dock. We walked past the boat trailer parking toward the boat ramp. Look to our right we saw the crew checking in guests at the picnic table next to restrooms.

We checked in and made small talk with one of the guides. Ellie. a short woman, shorter then me anyway, with short black hair and the cutest dolphin tattoo. She is a naturalist which to my surprise has nothing to do with sex.

On the boat we watched the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins play in the boats wake. Getting some great photos as the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins leaped and spined out of the water. Viewing the dolphins in their natural environment with Ellie explaining how to respect these intelligent creatures' boundaries. They feed in deeper waters at night, spinner dolphins come close to the Kona shore where they often interact with their boats, playing in their wake as they were now.

Ellie said the utmost respect and care was given to her aquatic friends to assure that people do not disrupt their rest, nursing and breeding behaviors. Depending on where and when they locate the dolphins there would be time for a quick snorkel at one of the many beautiful reef areas along the Kona coast line, quite possibly Kealakekua Bay.

Ellie was a naturalist, I get it, laughing to myself. Time to get wet, the drew passed out snorkel gear to us and the rest of the passengers.

"Stick with me we'll have fun" Ellie almost whisper to Ann and I.

Jumping in the warm ocean water, we snorkeled with Ellie around the pristine reef. Seeing the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin as they should be, wild and free. Ellie our naturalist guided us on the journey, we enjoyed, and I'm sure will talk about for years to come. Snorkeling the pristine reef at the Captain Cook Monument. As we searched for dolphins those wonderful, beautiful creatures in the warm tropical waters, Ellie shared her knowledge about the Dolphin's life cycle, habitats, and behaviors. As we encountered these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. Their torpedo-shaped bodies darting smoothly through the waves, swimming and rolling in formation, like synchronized swimmers. I looked to the horizon observing a pod of dolphins off in the distance, leaping high into the air as they traveled together.

After we spent some time snorkeling viewing these beautiful dolphins we cruised the coast line looking for other marine life. Ellie pointed out sea caves, sea arches and spoke of Hawaiian History. As the boat docked Ann and I decided to ask Elie to join us for dinner. Ellie agreed to meet us at our hotel for dinner and we hugged her and thanked her for a wonderful day.

12