Hawke and his Princess Chapter 11

Story Info
Hawke's Princess has claws...
8.2k words
4.8
1.1k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally made it to Lothering, Elayne said her goodbyes to her dad and brother and Hawke said his to Carver. Bryce and his group continued on down the road while Hawke and Elayne went into Lothering. Hawke told the soldiers, the same one's from last time, if they wanted to go to Dane's they could. This time one stayed with Hawke and Elayne the other two went to the Inn. Hawke looked at Elayne, "so what first? I need shirts, you want, need anything?"

"Hmm, how about some more of that wine we had last night, that was good."

"You're wish is my command, my beautiful little wife." He chuckled when he saw her face warm. "So how does it feel?" he asked and she showed him in his mind. He stopped abruptly, looked down at her, grabbed her and kissed her right there in the middle of the street. After a few minutes they both started walking again hand in hand with grins on their faces. Elayne wanted to go see the shop where he got her jewelry at. When they walked in and Bart looked up, it took him a minute for him to recognize Hawke but when he did, he smiled and walked over and shook his hand.

Hawke introduced Elayne to Bart. "Bart, this is Elayne, my wife," Elayne beamed at him when he introduced her as his wife. Bart went to shake her hand, but she gave him a quick hug and told him thank you. Bart looked from Elayne to Hawke in confusion and back to her, he noticed the jewelry set she was wearing and then he understood.

"Ahh, so you're the one that was meant for, it looks good on you. No need to thank me little lady. I was just hanging on to it until your man here came to pick it up."

"That's why I'm thanking you, you didn't have to hang onto it. This set is beyond priceless, and you could have gotten a lot of money for it. You're a good man Mr. Bart and I wanted to thank you." Again she hugged him.

Bart looked embarrassed with the attention. "It wouldn't of been right, little lady, I would never dishonor my shop or name with something that despicable."

"That's why you're a good man, sir. We'll leave you be, I just wanted to say thank you." She grabbed Hawke's hand and headed out the door. She looked up at Hawke who was staring at her, his eyes full of love for her.

"You're an amazing woman, Elayne. You just made his day."

She flushed, and they walked to a clothing shop. When they went in she went over to the men's shirts with him right behind her. As she was deciding for him, which he found amusing, a store clerk came over to them asking if she could help them.

When he turned around, she whistled, "my you're a tall one aren't you, handsome?" She got bold and ran a hand down his chest, "wow, feels like you've got some muscle under here. Tell me good sir, you wouldn't by any chance be available, would you, I could use a tall handsome strapping man like you beside me?"

Before he could open his mouth Elayne slapped the woman's hand off his chest and stepped in between them. She glared at the other woman, "No he's not," she seethed. Hawke could hear her anger in her voice, "I'd kindly appreciate you keeping your hands off my husband." By the time Elayne was done shouting, the few patrons were looking over at them.

Hawke was amused, standing there with his arms crossed. 'My, my,' he thought, grinning, 'my little wildcat has claws and teeth out of bed also.' Elayne turned to him, took his arm and marched out of the store. The soldier who was with them saw the look on Elayne's face when they came out. He tensed up looking around and Hawke shook his head. "She didn't like the customer service in there." Hawke said with a chuckle. The soldier looked hesitant but when nothing happened from the store as they walked away he shrugged and followed them. Elayne turned on Hawke, "you just stood there, why didn't you say anything you big lummox," she replied testily before she flushed.

Hawke, still amused, stood there with his arms crossed and cocked an eyebrow at her, giving her a look that said, 'Really?'

She suddenly stopped, looked at him ashamed. "I'm sorry Hawke, I don't know what came over me. Just seeing that, that hussy with her hand on you, I lost control. Please forgive me, that wasn't very lady like of me. I'll go back and apologize if you want me too." She started to go back but he grabbed her arm and brought his mouth to hers.

When he lifted his head, "no need my love, there are other stores." He bent down to her ear, "I found that extremely hot and sexy, my little wildcat," he whispered in her ear.

She looked up at him her face burning, "you would, you ass." but he heard the amusement in her voice. He bust out laughing.

She glared at him and started to stalked off, but he grabbed her again, "I love you Elayne," he said. But she refused to look at him, her face still flushed. "Elayne, look at me for a minute," when she did his gaze captured hers. "Just remember who I'm going home with, who I share my bed with, who I'm married too, who I adore and worship the ground she walks on. There's only one woman in the world for me and I waited my whole life for her, she's standing right in front of me." He leaned in, his lips inches away. He was so bloody intoxicating. She closed the gap, initiating contact. Their kiss deepened. She felt light-headed and tingly. Their passion ignited and was soon fully ablaze until they realized where they were and they both broke away from each other. Her longing was reflected in his depths.

"I love you too Hawke," she said breathlessly. "Now let's go get you some shirts."

He was relieved to see that the next store had male sales people. After multiple shirts, different colors and styles later, they walked out of there with him having a dozen shirts and at least three pairs of pants. "Seriously Elayne, I don't need this many and some of the colors are not me. I prefer dark colors, not baby blue." She walked on ignoring him. He groaned, maybe this was payback for something.

As they walked by a store window display Hawke saw something that caught his attention. He looked at it, wondering how she would look in it. But how did he go about acquiring it without her knowing about it? After they went and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine, he looked up at the sky. It was getting late, and they needed to be getting back soon but not before grabbing something to eat. They headed back to the Inn and went to the table where the other two soldiers where sitting.

Hawke and his group sat down, and he asked the others if they were hungry, when Danal came to the table he ordered a pitcher of mead and five bowls of the stew. Danal started to walk away and Hawke had an idea. He asked Danal to wait a moment and Hawke went to him asking a for a piece of paper and something to write with. When Danal handed the items to him, he wrote some directions down, took some coins out of his pocket, hoping it was enough and asked Danal if one of his daughters could get that for him for Elayne. He handed the note and coins to Danal who nodded. Hawke went back to his table and Elayne looked at him, but he brushed it off. He saw one of the girls exit from the back looking over at Hawke and Elayne. Danal brought over their food and drinks.

By the time the group was done, Danal's daughter was back with the package. She brought it over to Hawke, and she gave him his change. He still had quit a bit left, and gave the girl a gold coin and told her thank-you. She looked at Hawke in shock, curtsied to him, beaming and went back to the kitchen. Everyone was looking to him, but he ignored them and put the package away. They finished up and he asked Danal if he owed anything for the soldiers and paid the bill.

They left Lothering and headed home. It was dusk by the time they got to the farm. He thanked the soldiers and Elayne and him went to the main house. Eleanor had moved her stuff from the guest house to the main house since they had the extra rooms thanks to his insight when they had first moved to the farm.

"There's no point in me staying in that big place by myself and I know Elayne has other sleeping arrangements," she said when Hawke inquired. Elayne blushed furiously which made him chuckle and in turn he received a glare for it from her.

The other women laughed, "poor Hawke," Bethany snickered during bouts of giggles. Hawke growled at her, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'll be outside with the soldiers if you ladies need anything," he growled as he stomped out of the house, their laughter following him. He had a feeling this was going to be a long week for him with the four women.

He walked over to the bunk house and saw they were playing cards, since he wasn't big on gambling he asked a couple of soldiers who weren't busy if they wanted to spar. They both jumped up eagerly and headed outside with him. By the time he was done he'd had six of the soldiers on the ground. He noticed a small bruise on his shoulder, but it wasn't anything to him but he did make sure to give credit to the one that scored on him. He walked over to the bucket and pumped water in it before dumping it on himself.

He turned around when he felt eyes on him, and saw Elayne standing there watching him as he put his shirt back on. He walked over to her, and she put her arms around him and held him there for a minute.

"You ready to go home sweetheart?" She nodded. They walked back to the main house, Elayne gave her mom a hug and kiss while he reminded them of the bell if there were problems. He gave his family a hug and he and Elayne went to get the bags they had dropped off earlier.

She giggled and pointed out to the field, "um Hawke, I think someone's got a crush on Midnight," he turned around and saw Midnight being followed by Snowball. Hawke shook his head in amusement.

"Don't keep her up too late Midnight. Love you buddy." He turned around grabbed the bags and looked at Elayne with a grin, "hope you don't mind walking."

When they got to his place he put everything on the front table, and started a fire and told her to sit if she wanted, but he had to do some cleaning. She volunteered to help instead, and they went through the house cleaning up and putting everything that needed washing in his dirty pile that was building up. He grabbed a couple of buckets of water and put them in his wash tub, and briefly used a little of his power and the water warmed up. He added in the clothes and started washing then pulling them out and drying them with magic. After he was done with the laundry she folded everything while he took the wash water out and dumped it. Once he was satisfied with the house, feeling the need to get clean themselves, they headed to the lake and washed up.

When they went back to the house he added wood to the fire, and they sat on the couch, with her snuggled against him. "Elayne can I ask you something?" he asked rubbing her arm with his hand. "Would you be happy living here with me for the rest of our lives?"

She turned around and looked at him wondering where this was coming from, then she remembered her dad and what had happened. "Hawke, as I told my father earlier, I would give up everything for you and live here with you. I don't care about all that, I'm married to you, where you go I go, you are my husband and home." She tried to show him when her lips met his and flooded him with her feelings. They were real, genuine, pure. He pulled her closer to him, he poured his feelings back to her.

When he finally let her go she looked in his eyes, she could see that something was off with him. "Arik, what's going on, I can tell something's bothering you. Please talk to me."

Frustrated he got up and started pacing, while she got up and grabbed a couple of glasses and the wine they had gotten earlier. She poured them a glass and left his on the table then sat back down on the couch and watched him. After a while he sat back down looking at her. "Elayne, in part of that letter I got, Caleb asked me to meet him at the end of next month, and he said I'd be gone at least a month with him. I can't help to think that something important is going on. Elves don't involve themselves in human affairs, and they definitely don't ask them to their camps, but..." He looked down at her, and she could see the turmoil in him. "Elayne, if you ask it of me I won't go," he whispered.

She sat there stunned, to be given this kind of honor, that was amazing. She looked at him, seeing the worry and torment in his eyes. "Arik, do you want to go?"

He sat there thinking but all he was doing was tormenting himself. He honestly didn't want to go but this was Caleb asking. "It's not that simple Elayne, I got responsibilities here. I can't leave my family. Your dad and brother have asked if Carver can spend some time with them, that would leave my sister and mother alone. Even though your mom did volunteer for them to stay with them until I get back. But what about the responsibilities of the farm?" He looked down at her and grabbed her hand pulling her close to him as he kissed the top of her head, "but I'm using that as an excuse, if I'm honest with myself, I don't want to be away from you that long."

She watched his eyes, they were haunted, tortured but when he got to the part of leaving her the look broke her heart.

Then her eyes widened as a thought came to her. "Hawke, but we won't be away from each other, not completely anyway. You forget our bond. When you were on your ride earlier it felt like you were literally beside me. Distance didn't mute it. I don't know how far you'll have to go but Hawke, even if it disappeared I'm not gone, I'm right here, and here." She pointed at his heart and his head. "Hawke, I love you and yes I would miss you, but I'll be here when you get back. I'm not going anywhere, we're married, our hearts and souls are as one. As far as the farm goes I know some people back at my home who would be honored to help out. I don't want you to go either but something tells me that this is important. Like you said, the Dalish elves don't involve themselves in human affairs."

"I don't know Elayne, I know what you're telling me, it makes sense but..." He grabbed his wine and downed it then poured them both another glass, "I've got plenty of time to make a decision, in the meantime I got you this." He grabbed the package from his other bag and handed it to her. "When I saw this in the window I couldn't resist, I knew you had to have it. I don't even know if its appropriate, I'll let you be the judge."

She opened the package and when she saw what it was she gasped. She held it up, it was beautiful. She rushed out to try it on. The gown was stunning, the bottom was pure silk, slit on both legs all the way up her thighs, the top was lace with embroidered roses around it, that tied around the neck. It was of the lightest pale purple. So sheer you could see through it, it clung to her lovingly. The back was open all the way down to the lower part of it and the front of the gown was cut low down to her belly, exposing most of her breasts. She couldn't wait to show Hawke.

She walked into the living room, watching him as his eyes came to her. She swallowed hard. The expression on his face turned her body on fire. Heat raced through her body as he swept his gaze slowly down her. So many emotions swept through his eyes; need, lust, desire, hunger. Her body ached for him, reacting to his gaze as if his fingers were already touching her. She was instantly wet with need for him, for his touch and she whimpered.

She walked slowly towards him, her legs weak with longing. She paused at the table and grabbed her glass of wine, downing it for courage before continuing towards him.

When she got within reaching distance he reached out his hand and grasped hers pulling her towards him as he buried his head into her belly. She felt his hot breath on her between her legs and she whimpered as her body reacted inside, sending fiery tendrils of lust and heat through her, making her gasp as her body responded.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he pulled her down to him, cradling her against him as his lips took hers. His mouth devoured her, she could feel the hunger, need, the demand of his body for hers in the kiss. He slipped his hand under her top to her breast, his fingers roaming over it until he got to her nipple, lightly running his finger in circles, she arched into it, moaning into his mouth.

He slipped his hand to the back of her neck and untied the straps holding her gown up exposing her breasts. His lips leaving hers as he trailed his tongue and mouth down her neck, down to between her breasts. His hand tracing down her bare flesh, leaving fire racing in its trail. She felt his hot mouth hovering over her breast as his tongue flicked at her nipple before he closed it over her. Her arms went around his head, and she brought his head to her breast, her back arched into him. His mouth sent hot waves of fire racing down her body to between her legs, her body pulsing and clinching in its wake. She moaned, arching more into his mouth as he started suckling her nipple, sending another wave of fire coursing through her.

She felt his hand sliding on her hot flesh under her gown, going between her legs cupping her, she thrust her hips up against his hand moaning. He traced his finger along her before putting it on her clit, sliding it back and forth, while his mouth did magic on her nipple. It was too much for her, her upper body arching higher to his mouth as he sucked harder on her nipple, using his teeth and tongue. She felt her body pulse and tighten, felt herself climax. She felt his thumb replace his finger and his fingers sliding inside her. She screamed into his chest as she thrust her hips into his hand, burying his fingers deep inside her as her body exploded on him, making his fingers slick with her juices. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of her, his mouth still on her breast bringing her to another climax before leaving her body drenched, her breathing hard and fast.

He removed his hand and mouth from her, his mouth claiming hers as he picked her up and carried her to his room and removed the rest of her gown before laying her gently on his bed, and stood there gazing at her nakedness. "My beautiful sexy goddess," he whispered huskily as his eyes devoured her, sending hot need coursing through her body again.

He laid down beside her and reclaimed her lips with his, his hand sliding back down her chest to her other breast. He lifted his head and gazed into her eyes while his hand slid down her body reaching her throbbing core. His thumb rubbing along her clit before his fingers slid inside her. Her hips arched against his hand thrusting his fingers deep inside her. He started sliding in and out of her, her hips bucking into his hand as his gaze held hers taking her over the edge. She thrust hard into his hand, his fingers working inside her as she felt the sweet ache forming in her belly working its way down to her center. His lips on hers as her eyes rolled back panting hard against his mouth, a scream forming in her as he buried his fingers deeper into her, her body bucking uncontrollably under his hand.

He lifted his head, bringing it down her body to her breast, his tongue and mouth sucking and nibbling on her nipple, his fingers still buried inside her. She bucked hard against him, her back arched into his mouth. He removed his mouth from her breast and slowly made his way licking, kissing and nibbling down to between her legs, bringing her to the edge again before his mouth and tongue claimed her where his hand and fingers had just been. When she felt his hot mouth on her tender flesh she tightened and pulsed around his tongue, jerked her hips up into his mouth and exploded. Again he brought her body over the edge as he devoured her with his mouth.

He left her body needing, wanting, she pulled him up to her, and she rolled him over with her straddling him. She tore his shirt open exposing his upper body to her. She feasted on his bulging muscles, raking her eyes down his body. She put her mouth on his nipple playing with it like he did hers. He moaned, and his hips jerked up to hers. She ground herself against him, the fabric of his pants rubbing along her. She put her mouth on his other nipple while his hand grabbed her hips rubbing against him until she felt herself losing control and her body once again released on him.